PDA

View Full Version : In The Clearing (OMG CONTINUED)

slappedpancake
November 2nd, 2016, 06:18 PM
HI
Guys it's back!
It's the moment you've all been waiting for!
Characters
Mystic Monokuma: Jay Music
ME: Stripefur Whitemuzzle Flamepaw Patchpaw Sharppaw Twinklefur Heart Bloodlegs Faststripe Stripes
Aashka: Moonlight Tinyfang Halfheart
LOOKING FOR NEW PPLZ X3
Form
Name(s):
Age(s):
Gender(s):
Looks(s? idc anymore)
Personality(ies, no TBRP)

THE PPL UNDER "Characters" DO NOT NEED A FORM, UNLESS MAKING A NEW CHARACTER

slappedpancake
November 2nd, 2016, 06:31 PM
>: D
maybe these will cheer me up
:rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama:
yes

slappedpancake
November 4th, 2016, 03:27 PM
LAST RP POST:
Sharppaw growled in anger, as she was about 12 moons. She slipped through the bushes to a spotted ginger tom. "Heart!" She yelled. Heart turned to her and flicked his ear. Sharppaw walked over and licked him on the cheek.

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 05:44 PM
* Popps Nuckles * Lets get this going ))

Tinyfang glanced around. ( Why do I want to make her blind for some reason XD. It would kinda fit XD) Tinyfang slunk into the forest and sighed.

Moonlight fluffed her pelt and looked up at the sky. She stared at the moon, her blue eyes shining.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 05:51 PM
bcz Twinklefur iz blind? idk)
"What is it, Sharppaw?" Heart asked. "I have to be a full med cat anytime now. I just can't wait!" Sharppaw exclaimed.

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 06:20 PM
No, I didnt even know Twinklefur was blind XD. I just like rpin Blind cats. ))

Tinyfang patted through the forest. ( Is her mom dead?? )

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 06:29 PM
HI
Guys it's back!
It's the moment you've all been waiting for!
Characters
Mystic Monokuma: Jay Music
ME: Stripefur Whitemuzzle Flamepaw Patchpaw Sharppaw Twinklefur Heart
Aashka: Moonlight Tinyfang
LOOKING FOR NEW PPLZ X3
Form
Name(s):
Age(s):
Gender(s):
Looks(s? idc anymore)
Personality(ies, no TBRP)

THE PPL UNDER "Characters" DO NOT NEED A FORM, UNLESS MAKING A NEW CHARACTER

And hey u forgot Halfheart!! The evil cat. Remember??))

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 06:31 PM
well she is blind XP also idk)
"Well, I definitely support you in that." Heart replied. "I mean, it only makes sense."

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Ok Halfheart is still alive annnd she attacks her daughter, Right Here!!! ))

Tinyfang patted farther, not paying attention to what was around her. Then she looks over and a dark figure bursts out of the bramble and attacks her. Tinyfang felt claws scratch across her eyes, and stomach, and she felt her head pound, and she pasted out cold. She had lots of scratches and cuts everywhere and her blood was covering her beautiful grey fur. The shadowy figure we know as Halfheart grinned and sprinted away.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 06:38 PM
tbh, you could make Tinyfang blind, idc anymore.)
A bloody scent filled Sharppaw's smell. "Heart I have to go." Sharppaw raced away towards the scent. Heart simply nodded.

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 06:39 PM
What do u think I did. ))

Tinyfang was knocked out cold, and she was barely breathing.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 06:41 PM
ik i read evry word XD)
Sharppaw saw who was probably her favorite cat laying on the ground, dying. "Oh jeez!!" Sharppaw screeched as she desperately tried to stop the bleeding.

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Moonlight perked her ears, hearing a faint screech. And she sprinted away. The bleeding did not stop

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 06:44 PM
"Moonlight!" Sharppaw screeched! "Where are you?!"

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Moonlight grabbed some herbs while getting there, her paws barely touvhing the ground. And she say her sister. " Sister!!!"

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Sharppaw crouched. She looked up at her mentor. She bit her paw looking back down at Tinyfang.

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Tinyfang sprinted to Tinyfang licking up some of the blood, and chewed up some marigold, and placed it on the wounds. " Oh no her eyes are scratched up."

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 06:54 PM
"What?" Sharppaw said, worriedly. Sharppaw examined Tinyfang's eyes closer. "Oh, they are..."

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 06:57 PM
" She might go Blind. " She said. " Go get some, Celandine and Chamomile, and finally some wet moss."

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 06:58 PM
"On it." Sharppaw said as she sprinted away. "Where to find-- There!" She dashed around swiftly, grabbing some of each. She raced back to Moonlight and dropped them in front of Moonlight.

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Moonlight nodded, picking up the moss and washing away more of the blood and ripped the Celandine and sprinkled its juice on Tinyfangs eyes. Then cleaned the blood from the rest of her wounds and put marigold on them. " Get cobwebs."

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Sharppaw dashed away once more, even faster. She picked cobwebs off of stick, twigs, and trees and then raced back. She dropped them and prepared to do something else.

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Moonlight quickly put the cobwebs on her other wounds and said quickly " Get me one more thing, Chervile Root."

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Sharppaw literally launched herself into the bushes and raced towards the nearest supply. She grabbed some and raced back. She dropped the root before her mentor.

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Moonlight grabbed a leaf and put the Chervile Root, and the Chamomile, on the leaf. " Get some cats, so they can help me move her, to the clearing."

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 07:14 PM
"Okay!" Sharppaw raced back to the clearing. "Umm... Patchpaw! Stripes! Come help!"
"What's wrong?" Stripes asked.
"Just come!" The three raced over to Tinyfang.

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Moonlight was crouched over Tinyfang, a worryed look on her face

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 07:18 PM
"Where do we grab?" Sharppaw asks.

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 07:20 PM
" Grab her from under her legs, and wiggle around until you get her on all your backs." She said

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Stripes proceeds to start, and the rest follow. Soon Tinyfang is resting on their backs, and they begin to walk as fast as they could without Tinyfang following.

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Moonlight grabbs the leaf with the herbs in it and quickly follow

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 07:28 PM
They soon lay Tinyfang's body on the ground.
Orangerain lifts her head. "Oh, wow! What happened?!"

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Moonlight meowed." I dont know."

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Orangerain walks over. "Will she live?"

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 07:36 PM
" I don't know." She said, then Tinyfang's eye opened slightly

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Sharppaw walks over. "Yeeeeey!" she says, and hops.

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Tinyfang groaned slightly

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Sharppaw stops. "Uh, Tinyfang?" Sharppaw asks. "Are you okay??"

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 07:45 PM
" I.....I.....C.....can't......s...s...see" She mumbled

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 07:49 PM
"What..?" Sharppaw said, looking at Tinyfang's eyes.

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 07:52 PM
" I cant see." She said again.

" I was afraid of this. "Moonlight said

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 07:55 PM
"She's blind?" Sharppaw asked.

HwangHarin
November 5th, 2016, 07:57 PM
" Yes." Moonlight said

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Sharppaw closed her eyes and imagined what it would be like to be blind. She only saw darkness. It sucks.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Tinyfang sighed

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Sharppaw hopped over next to Tinyfang. "It's okay!" she started. "Everyone here can help you... Overcome.. What happened! Wait, what did happen?" Sharppaw asked.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 05:34 PM
" Mother came back..." She said

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Almost everyone's ears flattened. Even Flamepaw's spirit's ears flattened.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 05:39 PM
" Shes come back to try to kill me, again." She said

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Sharppaw looked at her mentor, waiting for a reaction.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 05:43 PM
" I Don't know If we are going to protect everyone, because since she got you, and you have very good hearing, and you didn't hear her, I dont know if we would even know if we could, protect ourselves." She said

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Twinklefur pads over blindly. "Moonlight's right, if Halfheart can be this quiet... Then she's a big threat to us all." she explained.
Stripes nods in agreement. "And with claws like those, she'll probably murder us all if we're not careful," he added.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Tinyfang thought to herself. " She wouldnt attack everyone if im far away, and if im dead." She thought and closed her eyes

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Patchpaw looked at the sky. "Yes, Halfheart only seems to attack Tinyfang, so if she was far away..."
Sharppaw walked in front of her sister. "But think of the consequences! Tinyfang would be dead, and she's got the best hearing out of anyone here..! I'm pretty sure, anyways..." Sharppaw explained.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Tinyfang sighed and thought again. " Just need to wait for everyone to go to sleep so I can sneak off, and go as far as I can." She thought

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 05:54 PM
"Well, I'm heading to sleep." Patchpaw said, looking at the orange sky.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Tinyfang weakly moved her tail around her

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 05:58 PM
As the rest followed her, Sharppaw took one last glance at Tinyfang before turning back to her nest.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Moonlight went to sleep.

When she was sure everyone was asleep, Tinyfang slowly got up and weakly and quietly patted off on a twoleg trail, she got further and further away from her family

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Sharppaw woke in a bright field gleaming with fireflies everywhere. A bright orange mist floated towards her, and as soon as it got face-to-face with her, she saw a flash of bright red, like blood.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Tinyfang slowly made her way away from the clearing. ( Timeskip to morning, after your done with Sharppaw ))

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 06:16 PM
dats right now!)
Sharppaw awoke with a flash, it was bright out and she realized it was morning. She licked her paw and rubbed her face.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Tinyfang's paws hurt but she kept walking, then running. She ran into things often but, she didnt care and kept running away

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Flamepaw's spirit dashed after Tinyfang, a grim expression on his face. Faststripe, who we know as Stripefur's old mate, dashed after the two.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Tinyfang folded her ears and sighned, and smelled the air. " Shes here." She said hearing pawsteps on the forest following her

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Both the spirits did a somersault and landed laying low on the ground, sensing danger nearby.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Halfheart grinned and ran after Tinyfang faster and caught up with her, and leaped on her daughter and bit her throat, hard

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Sharppaw allowed her eyes to adjust to the bright light, and then scanned the clearing. She didn't see anything unsusal until... "Tinyfang!"

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Should I kill here.......?))

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 06:36 PM
if tinyfang's depressed, she suicides. if she's not, she doesn't. its up to you.)

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 06:38 PM
I want everyone to thunk shes dead, but shes not, how do I do this......After her mother thinks shes dead, and after halfheart is gone Tinyfang leaves, leaving a pool of blood????))

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 06:40 PM
i like it, but i think you should put how she fakes her death to halfheart)

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 06:44 PM
ya, good idea. So.....Continue!!!))

Halfheart bit harder and scratched Tinyfang all up, making a pool of blood around her. Tinyfang fakes passing out. And Halfheart thinking she finally killed her daughter, bit her ear tearing alot of the flesh off. After she was happy with what she had done with her daughter. She left. Tinyfang opened her eyes slowly, still bleeding. She makes sure her mother's pawsteps faint away, and she very weakly get up, blood pouring away. Since her mother dragged blood with her, she followed the trail, so she didnt make another trail, so no one followers her. And she goes deep in the forest.

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 06:47 PM
"Moonlight, wake up!" Sharppaw yells frantically.
Flamepaw chases after Tinyfang, but Faststripe stays, and heads back to the clearing. He sees Sharppaw yelling in her mentor's ears but he doesn't pay attention.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Moonlight wakes up. " Why did you wake me up?" She asked sleeply. Tinyfang continued running. " Just go home." She said

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 06:54 PM
"It's Tinyfang," Sharppaw started, looking around. "she's gone!"
Faststripe appeared as an outline behind Moonlight, ready to tell Sharppaw.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 06:56 PM
" WHAT?!?!" She said leaping up

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 06:57 PM
"Yes!" Sharppaw said urgently. She then paused and looked behind Moonlight. "Look..." she said.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Moonlight looked behind her. " Umm, Hello?" She said. " Oh your from starclan."

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 07:04 PM
"Yes, I am." Faststripe said. "She is here, but she is not gone. When you see her, she is alive. You will not see her."

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Moonlight's eyes widened. " are you talking about Tinyfang."

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 07:08 PM
"I cannot say anymore. Only if you see her will he tell you anymore.." Faststripe says this, and then disappears, one speck of light landing on each of their noses.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 07:11 PM
" I'm Confused..." Moonlight said. " But lets go find Tinyfang."

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 07:14 PM
"Okay." Sharppaw said, sneezing off the light. Sharppaw begins to walk away, sniffing the ground.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Moonlight sniffs around and catches on a scent and runs following it. Eventully leading to the pool of blood.

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Sharppaw follows and then gasps. "This is her blood," Sharppaw says, dipping her paw in the blood and sniffing the scent. "Tinyfang's blood." She shakes the blood off of her paw, sniffing for any trace of other scents.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 07:21 PM
" Smell anything else" She asked

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Sharppaw whips her head up, a grim expression on her face. "Yes, I do..." she starts. "Halfheart..."

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Moonlight growls.

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Sharppaw starts to sniff around more, and she catches another scent trail. "Over here, blood, Halfheart, and Tinyfang." Sharppaw reports, and follows the scent cautiously.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Moonlight nodded, " Lets follow the scent."

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Tinyfang's scent got fresher and fresher as Sharppaw went, and she knew she was getting close.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Tinyfang collapsed from exhaustion

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Sharppaw thought the scent couldn't get and fresher. She began to get noisy on accident but quickly quieted down.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 07:40 PM
" Stay silent, unless Halfheart is around!" Moonligt said

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 07:42 PM
"I'm sorry!" Sharppaw whispered back, quiet as a mouse. The scent of blood got a lot stronger.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Moonlight nodded

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Sharppaw soon saw some bloody scraps of gray and white fur caught in some brambles. She peeked over them and then gasped.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Moonlight looked over her shoulder. And gasped

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Sharppaw did a high leap over the brambles and almost barreled into Tinyfang's limp body, if it wasn't for her digging her claws into the ground. "This is the second time she's dying!" Sharppaw whispered, looking at the sky.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 07:53 PM
" Shes so wounded, I dont think I can help her this time." Moonlight said after landing beside Sharppaw. " We will just have to pray."

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Flamepaw watched from the side, only he wasn't visible.
Sharppaw said multiple silent prayers to StarClan.
Flamepaw heard Sharppaw's prayers, but he did not have the strength to answer them.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Moonlight closed her eyes and prayed to starclan

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Faststripe was there too, prepared if Tinyfang joined StarClan. The only ones powerful enough to awnser these prayers were not here yet. If they came too late... Tinyfang was gone.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Tinyfang spook a bit. " Love you guys." She said weakly

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 08:02 PM
"What?! No! Tinyfang, please don't leave!" Sharppaw cried, tears rolling down her cheeks.
Faststripe bit his lip. He looked at the younger spirit beside him, a worried look on his face.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 08:03 PM
" Sharppaw, I can't even feel my body..." she said weakly

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Sharppaw buried her nose into Tinyfang's fur, ignoring the blood which she knew would stain her muzzle. Sharppaw cried softly, sniffling every now and then.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Tinyfang glanced in Faststripe's direction. And smiled and lays her head down. " Sharppaw, Sis, love you." She said and closed her eyes

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Faststripe beckoned Tinyfang's shining new spirit over. Flamepaw was grinning widely.
Sharppaw nudged Tinyfang's head. "Wake... up... Tinyfang..." she pleaded.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Tinyfang's eyes glazed over, and her shining spirit lifted from her body and went next to Faststripe

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Faststripe then showed himself and walked over to Sharppaw. He helped her up and Flamepaw came forwards.
"She's safe here, okay?" Flamepaw said as he tried to comfort her. Flamepaw placed his glowing tail on Sharppaw's ear, and then walked back over to Tinyfang.
All Sharppaw did was sniffle once and close her eyes.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Tinyfang looked down

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Sharppaw walked over to Tinyfang's spirit. She looked her in the eyes and then said, "Can you see?"

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 08:34 PM
" Yes." She said

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 08:34 PM
I fixed the first post thing listing the characters :P)

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 08:35 PM
"That's always good." Sharppaw said, backing up to stand next to her mentor.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 08:35 PM
kk ))

Tinyfang nodded

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Faststripe looked upwards, then proceeded to hop up the tallest tree, then to Silverpelt. Flamepaw followed, and signaled for Tinyfang to follow.
"Should we get going?" Sharppaw asked her mentor, not wanting to lick off Tinyfang's blood from her muzzle.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Moonlight nodded. Tinyfang followed Flamepaw

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 08:49 PM
"Let's obviously take her body with us." Sharppaw said, preparing to grab the body.
Flamepaw welcomed Tinyfang to their section of StarClan with a friendly "Welcome to StarClan," and showing Tinyfang the bright green grass and the many rabbits and mice that roamed the area.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 09:05 PM
" We will get others to help up, then we will move her body." Moonlight said.

Tinyfang stared at Starclan in amazement

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 09:08 PM
"I'll go get them." Sharppaw said, walking off.
Patchpaw was cleaning her face when her sister walked into the clearing, ears flattened, a grim expression on her face.
Sharppaw looked at her sister, then at Stripes. "Come, you two..."

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Moonlight nodded and stayed with her sister's body

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Everyone walked until they reached Tinyfang's body.
Stripes immediately collapsed.
Patchpaw got right to work along with her sister. "Stripes, come on!" Patchpaw called, souding as friendly as possible.
Stripes finally got himself under the body. They all walked back to the clearing.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Moonlight walked behind them her head down

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 09:45 PM
They laid Tinyfang's body down. Stripes immediately sat down and held his head down. Patchpaw and Sharppaw did the same.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Moonlight sat with them and put her head down

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Orangerain, guiding Twinklefur, walks over and sits.
Sharppaw still resists the urge to clean Tinyfang's blood off of her.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 10:05 PM
A tear runs diwn Moonlight's muzzle

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Sharppaw curls her tail around her mentor's front paws. A tear also runs down her muzzle.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 10:24 PM
" Sister.... " Moonlight mumured

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Patchpaw sighs. I barely even knew you. she thought. I hope I dream of you.

HwangHarin
November 7th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Moonlight sighed. ( GTG see u tm after school )

HwangHarin
November 8th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Back))

slappedpancake
November 8th, 2016, 05:10 PM
srry i took so long i had to go shopping >.<)
Stripes curled his tail around his paws.
Orangerain bites her lip to prevent yowling to StarClan.

HwangHarin
November 8th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Moonlight cried scilently

slappedpancake
November 8th, 2016, 05:26 PM
((TIME SKIPPED :3))
In the morning, Sharppaw awoke next to Tinyfang's body.
Flamepaw chased his tail around in the luscious green grass of StarClan.

HwangHarin
November 8th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Moonlight woke from the tree, that her and Tinyfang would talk in.

Tinyfang flickered her tail and walked through the forest of starclan. She went to a nice spot there and found a tree stump, she smiled and sat on it, and looked at the sky.

slappedpancake
November 9th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Flamepaw smiled and walked away. He greeted Faststripe and they walked the opposite way.

HwangHarin
November 9th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Tinyfang gazed at the sky. " I guess one thing good came out of this." She said. " I couldnt get a view like this."

slappedpancake
November 11th, 2016, 03:49 PM
"I guess I dozed off..." Sharppaw muttered. She looked around before spotting Moonlight.

HwangHarin
November 11th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Moonlight sighed and looked at the sky

slappedpancake
November 11th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Sharppaw began speed-padding over to the tree Moonlight was in. Just as she was going to climb it, she tripped and fell.

HwangHarin
November 11th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Moonlight looked down at Sharppaw and tilted her head.

slappedpancake
November 11th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Sharppaw looked up, embarrassed. "I'm okay!" she said.

HwangHarin
November 11th, 2016, 04:17 PM
" Ok...'' she said and looked back up aat the sky

slappedpancake
November 13th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Sharppaw rubbed her head, patiently watching Moonlight. She sighs, and looks down at her paw.

HwangHarin
November 14th, 2016, 08:27 AM
"What is it Sharppaw." Moonlight asked

slappedpancake
November 15th, 2016, 10:44 PM
"Are you okay..?" Sharppaw asks.

HwangHarin
November 17th, 2016, 10:40 AM
"I'm....I'm...I'm ok." She said

slappedpancake
November 23rd, 2016, 04:21 PM
Sharppaw looks closer at Moonlight. 'She's not fine,' Sharppaw thinks.

HwangHarin
November 23rd, 2016, 09:58 PM
Moonlight looked back up at the sky, " Why....Why....Why did mother do this to you, and after you where hurt anyway." Moonlight thought.

slappedpancake
November 25th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Sharppaw pads away, head hanging.

HwangHarin
November 25th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Moonlight just thought to herself // Tinyfang sat in the grass gazing at the sky

slappedpancake
November 25th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Flamepaw turns back once more, to glance at Tinyfang, before happily starting to make his way over.
Faststripe looks over at Flamepaw, but he just keeps walking.

HwangHarin
November 25th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Tinyfang looked into the forest and signed

slappedpancake
November 25th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Flamepaw sits down, just behind Tinyfang. He looked at her, waiting for her to notice him.

HwangHarin
November 25th, 2016, 04:53 PM
" Yes Flamepaw?" Tinyfang said looking at him

slappedpancake
November 25th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Flamepaw looked at Tinypaw, an almost grim look on his face. "To be honest... Anyone who's lived since the time Stripefur died, they are gonna die soon, as well."

HwangHarin
November 25th, 2016, 04:57 PM
" I know." She said

slappedpancake
November 25th, 2016, 05:02 PM
"That will decrease the number of the cats in the group... How do I say it... Drastically." Flamepaw explains. "They eventually are going to meet... Wait. Do you remember Bloodlegs..?"

HwangHarin
November 25th, 2016, 05:03 PM
"Yes I Remember her." She said

HwangHarin
November 25th, 2016, 05:08 PM
" Huh?" She said turning her head

HwangHarin
November 25th, 2016, 06:15 PM
" Oh ok." She murmured. 'And while im here alone.' She thought

slappedpancake
November 25th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Flamepaw nods, before turning and running in the other direction.

HwangHarin
November 25th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Tinyfang nodded

slappedpancake
November 26th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Faststripe turns, beckoning for Flamepaw to be quicker.