PDA

View Full Version : DS Symbol Thingy - Question

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 26th, 2017, 01:09 AM
So I'm making cute little gif icons for my character site with each of the Clan symbols, and I was wondering if the Dusk Syndicate has an official one or I should just male up a random one for me site. Does anybody know?

Edit: here's an example of what I'm doing
http://orig07.deviantart.net/4bc4/f/2017/145/0/5/riverclan_icon___gif_by_ludicrous_lunacy-dbagt6q.gif
(RIVERCLAN)

Fawn
May 26th, 2017, 02:38 AM
as of right now, there isn't one.

speaking unofficially, perhaps it'd be slash marks, a simplistic paw with unsheathed claws, a front-facing (cat's) teeth/jaw outline, or ten dots to signify each of the cats that are still active there - but feel free to make up your own!!

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 26th, 2017, 11:58 AM

speaking unofficially, perhaps it'd be slash marks, a simplistic paw with unsheathed claws, a front-facing (cat's) teeth/jaw outline, or ten dots to signify each of the cats that are still active there - but feel free to make up your own!!
Alright, thanks!!

Also, is the number of living Syndicate guards still seven?? Do you know??

BEAR.
May 26th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Alright, thanks!!

Also, is the number of living Syndicate guards still seven?? Do you know??

We don't keep track of the Dusk Syndicate guards, so no. You'd have better luck looking through the Gathering Mound and looking up the names on the forums to see if they're still around.

Although that may not be completely accurate, given users can now just ask for the position and Gusty hasn't done ceremonies in a few months.

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 26th, 2017, 05:41 PM
We don't keep track of the Dusk Syndicate guards, so no. You'd have better luck looking through the Gathering Mound and looking up the names on the forums to see if they're still around.

Although that may not be completely accurate, given users can now just ask for the position and Gusty hasn't done ceremonies in a few months.
Alright, thanks!

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 27th, 2017, 09:34 AM

Would this be somewhat accurate to what it may be?
http://orig05.deviantart.net/5f77/f/2017/147/c/a/unofficial___dusk_syndicate_icon___gif_by_ludicrou s_lunacy-dbaln53.gif

(To clarify, because fifteen pixels dont allow much flexibility; a paw with claws unsheathed with an "X" in the middle of the pad. I had a concept sketch but my ipad swallowed it)