PDA

View Full Version : The Glade (Private Until Later)

Ivy
May 25th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Violeteye led her mate throughout the forest, determinedly. She wasn't going to return to ThunderClan until she had found at least one of her lost kittens in her second litter. "We should be able to get some information out of Mark." She told her mate, looking at Alderstripe with clear affection in her pale blue eyes. "We can't rest until we find them."

Gone
May 25th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Violeteye led her mate throughout the forest, determinedly. She wasn't going to return to ThunderClan until she had found at least one of her lost kittens in her second litter. "We should be able to get some information out of Mark." She told her mate, looking at Alderstripe with clear affection in her pale blue eyes. "We can't rest until we find them."
Alderstripe had a slight frown on his maw now, knowing that his kits were taken away, that made him mad, really mad, he stepped closer to his mate, tail tightly entwined with hers. "We won't stop until we find them, Violet, believe me, we will find them, no matter the cost." He growled and licked her face lovingly, even though he was mad, he would still show his mate affection.

Ivy
May 26th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Alderstripe had a slight frown on his maw now, knowing that his kits were taken away, that made him mad, really mad, he stepped closer to his mate, tail tightly entwined with hers. "We won't stop until we find them, Violet, believe me, we will find them, no matter the cost." He growled and licked her face lovingly, even though he was mad, he would still show his mate affection.

His last phrase let Violeteye's blood run cold. "We aren't going to kill anyone." She said firmly, "If we come across any hostiles, we only leave them with wounds. Just because we're here does not mean we don't have to follow the warrior code, Alderstripe." She rubbed her head against his shoulder and looked up at him.

Gone
May 26th, 2017, 03:56 PM
His last phrase let Violeteye's blood run cold. "We aren't going to kill anyone." She said firmly, "If we come across any hostiles, we only leave them with wounds. Just because we're here does not mean we don't have to follow the warrior code, Alderstripe." She rubbed her head against his shoulder and looked up at him.
Alderstripe grinned. "You said you'll leave them with wounds, I never said I would, I will kill them if I need to, and you won't, because, if you go through your memories, I promissed to StarClan that I would kill whoever threatens my kits or mate." He mewed firmly, frowning, but smiling at the thought of finally seeing blood after a while,
maybe he wasn't in the best of states right now, but he didn't care at all.

Ivy
May 26th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Violeteye stopped at a grove of trees and headed towards a den that was propped up against a great oak. "Mark?" She leaned down and spoke into the den's opening. "Violetta?" An elegant Bombay slid out of the den, looking well fed and his fur neatly groomed. He purred before he stopped short as soon as his gaze rested on Alderstripe's taller, broader, intimidating figure. His tail flicked a little nervously. "And...a friend of your's?" He asked, not daring to get any closer to this strange cat.

Gone
May 26th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Violeteye stopped at a grove of trees and headed towards a den that was propped up against a great oak. "Mark?" She leaned down and spoke into the den's opening. "Violetta?" An elegant Bombay slid out of the den, looking well fed and his fur neatly groomed. He purred before he stopped short as soon as his gaze rested on Alderstripe's taller, broader, intimidating figure. His tail flicked a little nervously. "And...a friend of your's?" He asked, not daring to get any closer to this strange cat.
Alderstripe glared at Violeteye, his gaze saying only one thing: You'll explain yourself later, now stay back...The tabby started walking towards Mark, claws unsheating. "Look, I'll make myself as clear as I can, bud... Where are my kits?" He hissed, glaring down at the tom, he wasn't in the mood right now. "Don't make me repeat myself or I'll make sure you won't ever be able to talk again... So it's either you answer or you suffer..." He growled, his claws were like thorns, they would hurt if he had to battle and he wouldn't hold back, he didn't care how harsh he would be on the smaller tom, he wanted to make others suffer except his mate, but he would definitively kill her friend if he didn't tell her where his kits were.

Ivy
May 26th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Alderstripe glared at Violeteye, his gaze saying only one thing: You'll explain yourself later, now stay back...The tabby started walking towards Mark, claws unsheating. "Look, I'll make myself as clear as I can, bud... Where are my kits?" He hissed, glaring down at the tom, he wasn't in the mood right now. "Don't make me repeat myself or I'll make sure you won't ever be able to talk again... So it's either you answer or you suffer..." He growled, his claws were like thorns, they would hurt if he had to battle and he wouldn't hold back, he didn't care how harsh he would be on the smaller tom, he wanted to make others suffer except his mate, but he would definitively kill her friend if he didn't tell her where his kits were.

The smaller black tom nearly passed out just by looking into Alderstripe's malicious blue eyes and claws. "I...I dont know..." he gasped as Violeteye tugged at his tail. "Alderstripe, try a different approach!" She pleaded with her mate. "Besides, I said I think, not I know that he knows where they are!" Mark was shaking violently. "Look dude, I dont know where your kits are! Honestly!" He mewed, his tone fearful, but he was trying to hold it all together.

Gone
May 26th, 2017, 09:47 PM
The smaller black tom nearly passed out just by looking into Alderstripe's malicious blue eyes and claws. "I...I dont know..." he gasped as Violeteye tugged at his tail. "Alderstripe, try a different approach!" She pleaded with her mate. "Besides, I said I think, not I know that he knows where they are!" Mark was shaking violently. "Look dude, I dont know where your kits are! Honestly!" He mewed, his tone fearful, but he was trying to hold it all together.
Alderstripe growled even louder and pinned the tom down, hissing loudly. "He'll tell me or I'll force it out of him!" He snarled, totally ignoring Violeteye. "Why are you so nervous then?" He teased, yet, his face displayed no fun, not at all, he was dead serious. Suddently clawing the tom's chest. "TELL ME!" He ordered, his only eye had turned to a slit, he had gotten a little insane since Violeteye had left him, and this was pure proof of it.

Ivy
May 26th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Alderstripe growled even louder and pinned the tom down, hissing loudly. "He'll tell me or I'll force it out of him!" He snarled, totally ignoring Violeteye. "Why are you so nervous then?" He teased, yet, his face displayed no fun, not at all, he was dead serious. Suddently clawing the tom's chest. "TELL ME!" He ordered, his only eye had turned to a slit, he had gotten a little insane since Violeteye had left him, and this was pure proof of it.

Violeteye widened her eyes. "ALDERSTRIPE!!!" She yowled his name angrily as she tried-and failed-to headbutt the tom off. Mark let out a mrow of pure agony. "They're in the hollow stump about ten foxlengths away from this very tree!" He finally revealed as his chest welled up with blood, making his dark, coal-colored fur even darker than before. "Please stop hurting me!"

Gone
May 26th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Violeteye widened her eyes. "ALDERSTRIPE!!!" She yowled his name angrily as she tried-and failed-to headbutt the tom off. Mark let out a mrow of pure agony. "They're in the hollow stump about ten foxlengths away from this very tree!" He finally revealed as his chest welled up with blood, making his dark, coal-colored fur even darker than before. "Please stop hurting me!"
Alderstripe's gaze became darker and he gave a nod before again, striking the tom's chest, twice as hard. "That's for lying to me." He spat and got off the tom, he approached his mate and met her gaze. "And you call this a friend, what a disgrace..." He snarled and started heading right where he had been told to. "And if they're not there, you're dead, Mark." He called.

Ivy
May 26th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Alderstripe's gaze became darker and he gave a nod before again, striking the tom's chest, twice as hard. "That's for lying to me." He spat and got off the tom, he approached his mate and met her gaze. "And you call this a friend, what a disgrace..." He snarled and started heading right where he had been told to. "And if they're not there, you're dead, Mark." He called.

Violeteye bowed her head in shame, but she was also scared of her mate. Her eyes were fixated on the ground, but they were wide open from the shock over Alderstripe's brutality. Mark just lay there gasping for air a few feet away. Pitiful mewing could be heard from the tree, two tiny little kittens were snuggled against each other in fear.

Gone
May 26th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Violeteye bowed her head in shame, but she was also scared of her mate. Her eyes were fixated on the ground, but they were wide open from the shock over Alderstripe's brutality. Mark just lay there gasping for air a few feet away. Pitiful mewing could be heard from the tree, two tiny little kittens were snuggled against each other in fear.
Alderstripe started walking faster as he heard the mews before he simply started running, he finally made it to the kits and started nuzzling them, eyes filling with tears. "D-Daddy is here." He mewed and wrapped around them tightly, making sure not to be wrapped up too tight. "I missed you two so much..." He sobbed, and licked them frantically, cleaning their soft furs.

Ivy
May 27th, 2017, 07:15 AM
Alderstripe started walking faster as he heard the mews before he simply started running, he finally made it to the kits and started nuzzling them, eyes filling with tears. "D-Daddy is here." He mewed and wrapped around them tightly, making sure not to be wrapped up too tight. "I missed you two so much..." He sobbed, and licked them frantically, cleaning their soft furs.

Violeteye came towards them hesitantly, but didnt dare come closer, keeping her distance from her mate. She was happy yes, bur Alderstripe's mencing attack kept her from experiencing real relief. Sebastien, a dark brown kit with striking amber eyes, had no idea what was going on, but he enjoyed the affection from this strange new cat. He could smell a wiff of his mother as well and gave an excited purr from recognizing her scent which meant that he was safe. Meanwhile, his sister was terrified of Alderstripe as she smelled the blood and started to panic, mewing like crazy. She had no idea who he was and didnt recognize her mother's scent. Instead, she stayed close to her brother and shut her blue eyes tightly, keeping her black fur mingled with her brother's.

Gone
May 27th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Violeteye came towards them hesitantly, but didnt dare come closer, keeping her distance from her mate. She was happy yes, bur Alderstripe's mencing attack kept her from experiencing real relief. Sebastien, a dark brown kit with striking amber eyes, had no idea what was going on, but he enjoyed the affection from this strange new cat. He could smell a wiff of his mother as well and gave an excited purr from recognizing her scent which meant that he was safe. Meanwhile, his sister was terrified of Alderstripe as she smelled the blood and started to panic, mewing like crazy. She had no idea who he was and didnt recognize her mother's scent. Instead, she stayed close to her brother and shut her blue eyes tightly, keeping her black fur mingled with her brother's.
Alderstripe wrapped his tail around their back and cleaned the two, purring loudly as he heard his son's purr, he had found his kits and he would be there for them, no matter the cost, he shot a glare in Mark's direction and gestured Violeteye over, he then pointed to the small tom. "Brookkit." He purred and then pointed to the female. "Dawnkit." He added, licking the she-kit comfortingly, he didn't want her to be scared. "It's me, your father." He mewed a softly as he could, even though he had just made a tom suffer, he didn't seem to care about how Mark was feeling, lying to him about his kits was something that couldn't be done, and he had made sure the tom would remember that.

Ivy
May 27th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Alderstripe wrapped his tail around their back and cleaned the two, purring loudly as he heard his son's purr, he had found his kits and he would be there for them, no matter the cost, he shot a glare in Mark's direction and gestured Violeteye over, he then pointed to the small tom. "Brookkit." He purred and then pointed to the female. "Dawnkit." He added, licking the she-kit comfortingly, he didn't want her to be scared. "It's me, your father." He mewed a softly as he could, even though he had just made a tom suffer, he didn't seem to care about how Mark was feeling, lying to him about his kits was something that couldn't be done, and he had made sure the tom would remember that.

Violeteye came over to her family, her tail hanging down as it dragged against the earth, picking up small bits of twigs and dirt with it. She leaned down gently and nosed Brookkit, who squealed in happiness and yanked his mother's snout down, nearly making her stumble. Dawnkit was stiff with discomfort and wariness. "Father..." She said almost uncertainly as she slowly inched her way into her father's warm brown fur. She let her cyan eyes rest on her mother as she looked at her for reassurance. Violeteye caught her daughter's eyes with her own blue ones and gave a small nod, giving her the signal that Alderstripe was okay and not some scary, bloodthirsty monster who was gonna eat her. Brookkit let out a hesitant, somewhat choked, purr.

Gone
May 27th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Violeteye came over to her family, her tail hanging down as it dragged against the earth, picking up small bits of twigs and dirt with it. She leaned down gently and nosed Brookkit, who squealed in happiness and yanked his mother's snout down, nearly making her stumble. Dawnkit was stiff with discomfort and wariness. "Father..." She said almost uncertainly as she slowly inched her way into her father's warm brown fur. She let her cyan eyes rest on her mother as she looked at her for reassurance. Violeteye caught her daughter's eyes with her own blue ones and gave a small nod, giving her the signal that Alderstripe was okay and not some scary, bloodthirsty monster who was gonna eat her. Brookkit let out a hesitant, somewhat choked, purr.
Alderstripe nuzzled his daughter as she came over to him and started cleaning her fur again, nodding as she spoke. "Yes, or daddy if you prefer, it's up to you, Dawnkit." He purred softly, his tail tickling her belly as a smile grew on his face. "We'll take them back in the nursery, Violeteye." He mewed and held his daughter close, she looked pretty cute, she actually looked like him, she was so cute, he couldn't help but smile as she got closer to him, he normally hated being touched, well, only if it wasn't his mate, kits or a member of his family.

Ivy
May 27th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Alderstripe nuzzled his daughter as she came over to him and started cleaning her fur again, nodding as she spoke. "Yes, or daddy if you prefer, it's up to you, Dawnkit." He purred softly, his tail tickling her belly as a smile grew on his face. "We'll take them back in the nursery, Violeteye." He mewed and held his daughter close, she looked pretty cute, she actually looked like him, she was so cute, he couldn't help but smile as she got closer to him, he normally hated being touched, well, only if it wasn't his mate, kits or a member of his family.

Violeteye nodded and pulled her muzzle gently away from her son's grasp before burying her face in his shoulder, starting to sob. Her body shook as Brookkit looked at his mother with a confused expression. He didn't understand why he smelled sorrow in the air, but he sure didn't like this depressing feeling that had brought his happiness down in just seconds! Dawnkit batted his tail away with tiny claws, hissing. Like her father, she hated to be touched. She did like it whenever she was close to her brother, but no one else! ...yet anyways.

Gone
May 27th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Violeteye nodded and pulled her muzzle gently away from her son's grasp before burying her face in his shoulder, starting to sob. Her body shook as Brookkit looked at his mother with a confused expression. He didn't understand why he smelled sorrow in the air, but he sure didn't like this depressing feeling that had brought his happiness down in just seconds! Dawnkit batted his tail away with tiny claws, hissing. Like her father, she hated to be touched. She did like it whenever she was close to her brother, but no one else! ...yet anyways.
Alderstripe gazed at Violeteye and got up, licking his mate's cheek. "See, I told you we'd find them." The brown tabby purred and then leaned down and licked his daughter's face with a slight chuckle, it was honestly cute when she batted at his tail, and it didn't hurt, it tickled, he kissed her cheek like any good father would and took her by the scruff. "Violet, let's go back." He said, nuzzling her lovingly, he really wanted to be in the nursery right about now, relaxing with his mate and kits.

Ivy
May 28th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Alderstripe gazed at Violeteye and got up, licking his mate's cheek. "See, I told you we'd find them." The brown tabby purred and then leaned down and licked his daughter's face with a slight chuckle, it was honestly cute when she batted at his tail, and it didn't hurt, it tickled, he kissed her cheek like any good father would and took her by the scruff. "Violet, let's go back." He said, nuzzling her lovingly, he really wanted to be in the nursery right about now, relaxing with his mate and kits.

Violeteye was almost instantly comforted by her mate and rubbed against him. "Thank you..." She whispered as she took Brookkit by the scruff, swinging him a little. The brown kit squeaked indignently as he was picked up by his mother. Dawnkit whimpered as her paws were lifted up off the ground and her scruff was pulled by her father.

Gone
May 28th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Violeteye was almost instantly comforted by her mate and rubbed against him. "Thank you..." She whispered as she took Brookkit by the scruff, swinging him a little. The brown kit squeaked indignently as he was picked up by his mother. Dawnkit whimpered as her paws were lifted up off the ground and her scruff was pulled by her father.
Alderstripe smiled as his mate rubbed against him, he had missed that, a lot, the feeling of her fur against was something he often craved, he gazed at his son as he squeaked and then looked down at his daughter who had just whimpered, he found it weird that she seemed so scared, even though Violet had told him that he was her father, welp it would just be a matter of time for her to get attached to him, it worked like that most of the time.

Ivy
May 28th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Alderstripe smiled as his mate rubbed against him, he had missed that, a lot, the feeling of her fur against was something he often craved, he gazed at his son as he squeaked and then looked down at his daughter who had just whimpered, he found it weird that she seemed so scared, even though Violet had told him that he was her father, welp it would just be a matter of time for her to get attached to him, it worked like that most of the time.

Violeteye entwined their tails together as they headed for ThunderClan, but Brookkit still felt they were missing someone, but dismissed it as a dream that he had maybe had. Dawnkit purred happily as she was carried by her father. "Alderstripe, what about your father?" She questioned him, looking down. "He could still be a threat even if the clans drove them out..." The black cat got lost in thought as she waited for her mate's reply.

Gone
May 28th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Violeteye entwined their tails together as they headed for ThunderClan, but Brookkit still felt they were missing someone, but dismissed it as a dream that he had maybe had. Dawnkit purred happily as she was carried by her father. "Alderstripe, what about your father?" She questioned him, looking down. "He could still be a threat even if the clans drove them out..." The black cat got lost in thought as she waited for her mate's reply.
Alderstripe gazed at his son and then down at his daughter, who seemed happy now, she would be like him and he already knew that, she was like him at his age. "Meh, he probably won't do anything, yes, he could come back, but I doubt he wants to." The brown tabby said, tightening his hold on his mate's tail and nuzzling the side of her face. "Don't worry, Violeteye..." He added, his voice muffled by his daughter's scruff, though, if his father did want to make trouble, he would already have done it, so that was why Alderstripe didn't show any signs of fear about the tom.