PDA

View Full Version : Party Of The Year

shark sailor
November 2nd, 2016, 05:33 PM
A girl (me) decides to throw a Halloween Party! Here's the thing.. There's actually ghosts! She thinks that'll give everyone a good scare.... Including herself. At midnight exactly, the ghosts had locked everyone in the house. I wonder.... Will you survive?
Form:
Name:
Looks:
What You're Dressed Up As:
Personality:
Crush/Love interest:
Other/Questions:

Ghost Form:
Name:
Age (When died):
Personality:
Crush (Yeah it can be a human):
Other/Questions

My Forms:
Name: Halo Stars
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girl+with+white+and+black+hair&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2nqjvj4vQAhVEJiYKHVb-ADwQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=MAnvwm14asXZdM%3A
What You're Dressed Up As: A warrior
Personality: Tbrp'd
Crush/Love interest: Open
Other/Questions: :3

Name: Samuel
Age (When died): 15
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+ghost+boy&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_zsupkIvQAhWFPCYKHeqoAQwQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=m4ZXnyt2tIZS6M%3A
Personality: Tbrp'd
Crush (Yeah it can be a human): Open
Other/Questions: :3

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 05:36 PM
Making a form later x3

shark sailor
November 2nd, 2016, 05:36 PM
K x3

Brooklyn Trees
November 2nd, 2016, 07:01 PM
Name: Natalie Ronan
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/72/21/33/722133a6e7cec481418b194e550d7ceb.jpg
What You're Dressed Up As: She has dressed up as Elizabeth Swan (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/pirates/images/f/f3/Elizabeth_AWE_promo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101125165611) from the pirates of the carribean.
Personality: Natalie is adventurous, energetic, active and willing to go to the extremes just to satisfy a curiosity. Even with this personality, she likes to have a plan set and doesn't like to just go off without knowing why, where, how and when. Beyond her active self there is the technical Natalie who just enjoys technology and how it works.
Other/Questions: What is the maximum amount of characters you can have? XD

slappedpancake
November 2nd, 2016, 07:03 PM
can the ghosts be animals X3

shark sailor
November 2nd, 2016, 07:04 PM
(@Forgetsong Yes they can Brooklyn Trees Accepted, and as many as you can handle :3)

slappedpancake
November 2nd, 2016, 07:12 PM
YEEEEY :3
Name: Fluffy
Age (When died): 5 years
Looks: (iz cat X3) gray with white patches. she has a pitch black muzzle and one long toe.
Personality: friendly, but mean around humans. can understand and speak to human ghosts, but only vaguely knows english.
Crush (Yeah it can be a human): nothing (noone)
Other/Questions: umm nothing :3

shark sailor
November 2nd, 2016, 07:14 PM
(Accepteddddd)

slappedpancake
November 2nd, 2016, 07:15 PM
:cool2:
when do we start XD

Brooklyn Trees
November 2nd, 2016, 07:17 PM
(@Forgetsong Yes they can Brooklyn Trees Accepted, and as many as you can handle :3)

Mkay, because I think I'm also going to make a ghost XD

shark sailor
November 2nd, 2016, 07:17 PM
When the clock strikes midnight XD Oh look it's time)
Halo raced around, setting up for the Party Of The Year.
Samuel floated through the door, helping her put streamers in hard to reach places and putting up fake cobwebs.

slappedpancake
November 2nd, 2016, 07:21 PM
wow X3... also. it seems your ghost helps humans. :P)
Fluffy chased her glowing white tail around in a circle on the floor. She turned to look at Samuel but swiftly turned back and continued chasing her tail.

shark sailor
November 2nd, 2016, 07:27 PM
(Sam is very helpful... When he wants to be.)
Halo was trying to grab a jar of fake spiders and other bugs. "Almost- Got it!" She strained, reaching up. She made a grab for it and it fell, scattering the fake bugs in her hair.
Samuel looked at her and laughed. "Oh my god!!!" He laughed.

slappedpancake
November 2nd, 2016, 07:32 PM
so that's it!)
Fluffy then hovered over to and through the wall. The room inside was darker, but she didn't care.

slappedpancake
November 2nd, 2016, 07:52 PM
(bojeoiehre)

slappedpancake
November 2nd, 2016, 08:04 PM
djojef

Hallowed Echo
November 2nd, 2016, 08:36 PM
Name: Jesse
Looks: Black hair with blue eyes
What You're Dressed Up As: Shiro from Voltron
Personality: Friendly, Quiet, Humble, Kind
Other/Questions: I iz a Voltron nerd

Name: Lilac
Age (When died): 16
Looks: Blonde hair with blue eyes and wearing a pearl white dress (not wedding grown.)
Personality: Shy, Friendly, Quiet.
Crush (Yeah it can be a human): open
Other/Questions: no

Brooklyn Trees
November 2nd, 2016, 11:36 PM
(I'm going to make some ghosts XD)

Name: Celinia Port (Goes by Celi) (the C is pronounced like an S by the way XD)
Age (When died): 16
Looks: Celi has shoulder length pale brown hair and dark green eyes. She stands at a height of about 5' 3'' and is generally a thin person, though not neccesarily skinny. When she smiles, for some reason it always looks a little sad, she has just always been that way.
Personality: She is a generally quiet person, though not shy, she just prefers to remain quiet and in the background, though she will certainly have a conversation with someone else, but her sentences and overall speaking patterns aren't very long. Though she can act happily she doesn't generally show much emotion or acts somberly.
Other/Questions: N/A

Name: Quincy (Quin) June
Age (When died): 17
Looks: Quincy is tall and thin, with short, ginger, wavy hair and pale blue eyes.
Personality: Quincy is talkative, being one to open up immediately and interact with those around him. He can be excited, though he doesn't often overreact to things. He generally has a rather laid-back personality and just wants to enjoy life.
Other/Questions: N/A