PDA

View Full Version : Apple's Farm

BluBunnie
May 24th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Apple is a ginger she-cat, her fur is a brownish red with a deeper brown tabby pattern. Her underbelly is a lighter orange, she has bright orange eyes that get lighter as they get closer to the pupils. Her Twolegs live in the countryside, they don’t really have any neighbors and they own a lot of land. Apple is free to roam around the land and hunts for her own food, she does wear a bright, white collar with a silver bell on it. Shes learned to take the collar off before going out and putting it back on before going home. She still has the scent of Twolegs on her, so it isn’t hard to tell that she is a kittypet. The she-cat is small and short, although she is a kittypet she is very lean and fast. Since her Twolegs don’t have any neighbors she doesn’t have many friends, her Twolegs have two Border Collies, some horses, cows and other farm creatures. Apple is the only cat the Twolegs own but rouges and loners often live on the land since it is so big.

Reference Pictures
Apple (http://lordofdashadows.weebly.com/uploads/8/3/7/6/83765370/844219554_orig.jpg)
Countryside (http://www.mycity-web.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/country_78.jpg)
Barn and Twoleg House (http://1cqgxm3l59yi2wwbnn3qy35h.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Red-Barn-Converted-Into-a-House-in-NJ-For-Sale-83-Roxiticus-18-400x305.jpg)

Apple lifted her small muzzle into the air, her Twolegs just let her out of their house. She began to trot towards one of the many bushes spread out around the land. She could scent rain in the air, she hoped it didn't rain too hard today. She made her way into one of the bushes and drew her paw over her collar several times, this made it easier for her to loosen it. Her small paw was able to slip into the collar and was able to pull it off. Her ginger pelt looked duller in gloomy weather as she walked across the countryside,
looking for something to do.

Phoenix Flames
May 24th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Apple is a ginger she-cat, her fur is a brownish red with a deeper brown tabby pattern. Her underbelly is a lighter orange, she has bright orange eyes that get lighter as they get closer to the pupils. Her Twolegs live in the countryside, they don’t really have any neighbors and they own a lot of land. Apple is free to roam around the land and hunts for her own food, she does wear a bright, white collar with a silver bell on it. Shes learned to take the collar off before going out and putting it back on before going home. She still has the scent of Twolegs on her, so it isn’t hard to tell that she is a kittypet. The she-cat is small and short, although she is a kittypet she is very lean and fast. Since her Twolegs don’t have any neighbors she doesn’t have many friends, her Twolegs have two Border Collies, some horses, cows and other farm creatures. Apple is the only cat the Twolegs own but rouges and loners often live on the land since it is so big.

Reference Pictures
Apple (http://lordofdashadows.weebly.com/uploads/8/3/7/6/83765370/844219554_orig.jpg)
Countryside (http://www.mycity-web.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/country_78.jpg)
Barn and Twoleg House (http://1cqgxm3l59yi2wwbnn3qy35h.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Red-Barn-Converted-Into-a-House-in-NJ-For-Sale-83-Roxiticus-18-400x305.jpg)

Apple lifted her small muzzle into the air, her Twolegs just let her out of their house. She began to trot towards one of the many bushes spread out around the land. She could scent rain in the air, she hoped it didn't rain too hard today. She made her way into one of the bushes and drew her paw over her collar several times, this made it easier for her to loosen it. Her small paw was able to slip into the collar and was able to pull it off. Her ginger pelt looked duller in gloomy weather as she walked across the countryside,
looking for something to do.
Weasel padded across the farmland, looking around the territory, trying to get used to her new surroundings. "This farm seems nice so far... I hope I get to make a new friend-", she began. She hissed and blinked, looking at Apple as she bumped into the ginger she-cat. "Oh, I'm sorry I bumped into you. I was too into my thoughts that I didn't notice you were there. I'm Weasel.", the tabby calico she-cat meowed, scratching the area under her sky blue collar with her right hindleg's paw.

BluBunnie
May 24th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Weasel padded across the farmland, looking around the territory, trying to get used to her new surroundings. "This farm seems nice so far... I hope I get to make a new friend-", she began. She hissed and blinked, looking at Apple as she bumped into the ginger she-cat. "Oh, I'm sorry I bumped into you. I was too into my thoughts that I didn't notice you were there. I'm Weasel.", the tabby calico she-cat meowed, scratching the area under her sky blue collar with her right hindleg's paw.

Apple muzzle was against the ground as she sniffed a strange metal object. She assumed it was something her Twoleg dropped. Suddenly something large bumped into her, she moved back as her fur bristled wildly. Her fur began to lay flat as she realized the fellow she-cat was friendly. "Oh, it's fine! I should've been paying attention! I am Apple!" She mewed, she noticed the collar on Weasels neck. "Oh, you belong to Twolegs as well?" She asked.

Phoenix Flames
May 25th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Apple muzzle was against the ground as she sniffed a strange metal object. She assumed it was something her Twoleg dropped. Suddenly something large bumped into her, she moved back as her fur bristled wildly. Her fur began to lay flat as she realized the fellow she-cat was friendly. "Oh, it's fine! I should've been paying attention! I am Apple!" She mewed, she noticed the collar on Weasels neck. "Oh, you belong to Twolegs as well?" She asked.
"Nice to meet you, Apple. And yes, I do live with Twolegs.", the she-cat replied. Weasel looked at the metal thing that the ginger she-cat was looking at. "What's that?", she asled.

BluBunnie
May 25th, 2017, 11:58 AM
"Nice to meet you, Apple. And yes, I do live with Twolegs.", the she-cat replied. Weasel looked at the metal thing that the ginger she-cat was looking at. "What's that?", she asled.

Apple turned her attention to the metal object once again, "I am not sure, my Twolegs drop a lot of things out here, it was probably one of their kits." She mewed. Her Twolegs had a couple of kits that always left things outside, she would often hear the Twolegs get after their kits whenever they left anything outside. Apple tilted her head and looked at Weasel, "Do you live nearby?" She asked, she rarely met other cats that belonged to other Twolegs out here.

Phoenix Flames
May 25th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Apple turned her attention to the metal object once again, "I am not sure, my Twolegs drop a lot of things out here, it was probably one of their kits." She mewed. Her Twolegs had a couple of kits that always left things outside, she would often hear the Twolegs get after their kits whenever they left anything outside. Apple tilted her head and looked at Weasel, "Do you live nearby?" She asked, she rarely met other cats that belonged to other Twolegs out here.
"Oh. Well, I'm sure your Twolegs will come and get it soon.", Weasel meowed. She listened as Apple said something else. "Oh, um, no. I don't really live near the farm... But I came across the farm after my.. My Twolegs... After my Twolegs died in a house collapse... The only thing that reminds me of my Twolegs is my collar...", the tricolor she-cat choked on the last few words, tears forming in her eyes.

BluBunnie
May 25th, 2017, 01:43 PM
"Oh. Well, I'm sure your Twolegs will come and get it soon.", Weasel meowed. She listened as Apple said something else. "Oh, um, no. I don't really live near the farm... But I came across the farm after my.. My Twolegs... After my Twolegs died in a house collapse... The only thing that reminds me of my Twolegs is my collar...", the tricolor she-cat choked on the last few words, tears forming in her eyes.

Apple folded her ears back as she heard what happened to Weasels Twolegs, "Oh dear, I am so sorry.." She mewed. The ginger she-cat nuzzled the others shoulder, 'I wouldn't know what to do if I lost my Twolegs.' She thought. "Well, how about you stay on the farm with me for a little while?" She asked. "I can help you while you grieve." She smiled gently.

Phoenix Flames
May 25th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Apple folded her ears back as she heard what happened to Weasels Twolegs, "Oh dear, I am so sorry.." She mewed. The ginger she-cat nuzzled the others shoulder, 'I wouldn't know what to do if I lost my Twolegs.' She thought. "Well, how about you stay on the farm with me for a little while?" She asked. "I can help you while you grieve." She smiled gently.
Weasel sat on her haunches, wiping the tears away from her eyes with her forepaws. "You don't need to feel sorry for me, Apple. It's not like you were there when my Twolegs died....", she muttered. Weasel's ears perked up and her eyes shone with excitement and happiness. "Really? Thanks!", the tricolor she-cat responded.

BluBunnie
May 25th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Weasel sat on her haunches, wiping the tears away from her eyes with her forepaws. "You don't need to feel sorry for me, Apple. It's not like you were there when my Twolegs died....", she muttered. Weasel's ears perked up and her eyes shone with excitement and happiness. "Really? Thanks!", the tricolor she-cat responded.

"Yeah! Just stay as long as you like! My Twolegs don't really leave out food for me because I hunt for myself but they sometimes leave food out for the stray cats that always come here. There is also dogs and other animals here on the farm." She said, sometimes cats didn't realize that other animals lived here so they got scared of the dogs or cows on the farm. "What did you want to do today?" She asked as she tilted her head to one side.

Phoenix Flames
May 25th, 2017, 04:00 PM
"Yeah! Just stay as long as you like! My Twolegs don't really leave out food for me because I hunt for myself but they sometimes leave food out for the stray cats that always come here. There is also dogs and other animals here on the farm." She said, sometimes cats didn't realize that other animals lived here so they got scared of the dogs or cows on the farm. "What did you want to do today?" She asked as she tilted her head to one side.
"Well, yes, I-I do know that there are dogs and cows... And horses... Pigs, chickens, sheep, goats, llamas, donkeys, ducks, geese, wild boar, camels, mules, reindeer, guineafowl, and alpacas on farms. I see them almost everyday when my Twolegs take me on their so called, 'family trips' to the farm and they take their Twoleg kits with them. And we go in their monster and we go to the farm. Actually, now that I think about it, maybe it was this farm that they kept visiting on their 'family trips'.", Weasel said. "I know every farm animal name only because I heard my Twolegs talking about the animals all the time."

Phoenix Flames
May 28th, 2017, 07:06 PM
"Well, yes, I-I do know that there are dogs and cows... And horses... Pigs, chickens, sheep, goats, llamas, donkeys, ducks, geese, wild boar, camels, mules, reindeer, guineafowl, and alpacas on farms. I see them almost everyday when my Twolegs take me on their so called, 'family trips' to the farm and they take their Twoleg kits with them. And we go in their monster and we go to the farm. Actually, now that I think about it, maybe it was this farm that they kept visiting on their 'family trips'.", Weasel said. "I know every farm animal name only because I heard my Twolegs talking about the animals all the time."
BluBunny

BluBunnie
May 28th, 2017, 07:49 PM
BluBunny

Apple perked her ears as the she-cat listed all the animals she knew. Apple knew most of them, she hadnt traveled most of the farm yet. "We get Twolegs here all time, so maybe your Twolegs did tske you here!" She mewed. She lifted her muzzle into the air and rook in the scents around her, "I smell mice nearby. Do you wanna hunt?" she asked.

Darky
May 28th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Apple perked her ears as the she-cat listed all the animals she knew. Apple knew most of them, she hadnt traveled most of the farm yet. "We get Twolegs here all time, so maybe your Twolegs did tske you here!" She mewed. She lifted her muzzle into the air and rook in the scents around her, "I smell mice nearby. Do you wanna hunt?" she asked.
(Just going to join if you don't mind)
Abby stared at the barn. Abby smelled 2 other cats and a rabbit. Abby killed the rabbit and headed to the barn.

Phoenix Flames
May 28th, 2017, 08:20 PM
"Sure, Apple.", Weasel replied, looking at the she-cat. "Let's hunt some mice!", the tabby calico meowed.

Darky
May 28th, 2017, 08:32 PM
"Sure, Apple.", Weasel replied, looking at the she-cat. "Let's hunt some mice!", the tabby calico meowed.
Abby stared at the two cats dropping her rabbit. Abby went up to the other cats as she dropped her rabbit in the barn.

BluBunnie
May 28th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Abby stared at the two cats dropping her rabbit. Abby went up to the other cats as she dropped her rabbit in the barn.

Apple perked her ears as another she-cat walked up to Apple ad Weasel. She tilted her head as she observed the cat, she seemed nice enough. "Hello there!" She purred, she noticed the cat had a rabbit scent on her. Apple was never possessive over the land, there was so much of it that many cats could share prey on the countryside.

Darky
May 28th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Apple perked her ears as another she-cat walked up to Apple ad Weasel. She tilted her head as she observed the cat, she seemed nice enough. "Hello there!" She purred, she noticed the cat had a rabbit scent on her. Apple was never possessive over the land, there was so much of it that many cats could share prey on the countryside.
"Hi" Abby said dropping the rabbit.

Darky
May 31st, 2017, 11:30 AM
Bumpy!

BluBunnie
May 31st, 2017, 11:44 AM
"Hi" Abby said dropping the rabbit.

"I am Apple, and this is Weasel." She said as she nodded towards the tricolored she-cat. "Who are you?" She asked in a curious tone.

Honorable Kitti

Darky
May 31st, 2017, 11:45 AM
"I am Apple, and this is Weasel." She said as she nodded towards the tricolored she-cat. "Who are you?" She asked in a curious tone.

Honorable Kitti
"I am Abby" The black shecat said in a friendly tone.

BluBunnie
May 31st, 2017, 12:10 PM
"I am Abby" The black shecat said in a friendly tone.

The ginger she-cat bowed her head toward Abby, "I would offer to let you come hunt with us but it looks like you have already caught your meal." She chuckled. Her brown hues gleamed with happiness, it seemed like she was making many friends today.

Darky
May 31st, 2017, 12:12 PM
The ginger she-cat bowed her head toward Abby, "I would offer to let you come hunt with us but it looks like you have already caught your meal." She chuckled. Her brown hues gleamed with happiness, it seemed like she was making many friends today.
"I love to hunt, We can share the rabbit" Abby said to apple.

BluBunnie
May 31st, 2017, 01:40 PM
"I love to hunt, We can share the rabbit" Abby said to apple.

"Really? Thank you!" Apple purred. "We can always tease the dogs after we eat!" She mewed, she loved teasing the dogs at the farm. They never did anything to really hurt Apple but they hated being picked on. Since so many animals lived on the farm Apple could understand some of the words other animals were saying so she knew that the dogs enjoyed playing with Apple and were pretty friendly.

Darky
May 31st, 2017, 01:43 PM
"Really? Thank you!" Apple purred. "We can always tease the dogs after we eat!" She mewed, she loved teasing the dogs at the farm. They never did anything to really hurt Apple but they hated being picked on. Since so many animals lived on the farm Apple could understand some of the words other animals were saying so she knew that the dogs enjoyed playing with Apple and were pretty friendly.
"Sure" Abby said catching a mouse.

Darky
June 1st, 2017, 08:34 PM

Phoenix Flames
June 2nd, 2017, 08:38 PM
BluBunny

BluBunnie
June 2nd, 2017, 08:42 PM

The ginger she-cat sat and wrapped her long, fluffy tail around her paws as she sniffed the rabbit. Her mouth began to water, it smelt so good. She purred as she began to take a bite of the rabbit, "The dogs should be funny to watch, I don't think they'd hurt us." She said after she swallowed her first bite.

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 08:59 PM
The ginger she-cat sat and wrapped her long, fluffy tail around her paws as she sniffed the rabbit. Her mouth began to water, it smelt so good. She purred as she began to take a bite of the rabbit, "The dogs should be funny to watch, I don't think they'd hurt us." She said after she swallowed her first bite.
" yea" Abby meowed eating the mouse.

Phoenix Flames
June 3rd, 2017, 09:58 AM
Weasel padded over to Apple. "Can you share some of the rabbit with me?", the tabby calico she-cat asked, sitting down, wrapping her tail around her paws.

BluBunnie
June 3rd, 2017, 02:19 PM
Weasel padded over to Apple. "Can you share some of the rabbit with me?", the tabby calico she-cat asked, sitting down, wrapping her tail around her paws.

"Yeah, of course." Apple pushed the rabbit closer to Weasel, then took another small bite out of it. She was really excited to start making some friends, she wondered how long Weasel would stay. The ginger she-cat closed her eyes and hoped calico would stay for a while.

Phoenix Flames
June 3rd, 2017, 02:25 PM
"Yeah, of course." Apple pushed the rabbit closer to Weasel, then took another small bite out of it. She was really excited to start making some friends, she wondered how long Weasel would stay. The ginger she-cat closed her eyes and hoped calico would stay for a while.
Weasel bent down and took a bite out of the rabbit. "I've decided something. Since I've nowhere else to stay, could I stay at the farm with you, Weasel?", the tabby calico asked.

BluBunnie
June 4th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Weasel bent down and took a bite out of the rabbit. "I've decided something. Since I've nowhere else to stay, could I stay at the farm with you, Weasel?", the tabby calico asked.

Apple perked her ears and tilted them towards the calico she-cat, a look of surprise swept across her face. "Of course you can stay!" She purred. Her surprised turned into happiness. "I would be glad to have a real friend around here!" She mewed.

Phoenix Flames
June 4th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Apple perked her ears and tilted them towards the calico she-cat, a look of surprise swept across her face. "Of course you can stay!" She purred. Her surprised turned into happiness. "I would be glad to have a real friend around here!" She mewed.
Weasel smiled as she nudged the rabbit back to Apple. "So, what should we do now?", she asked, the smile still on her face.

BluBunnie
June 5th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Weasel smiled as she nudged the rabbit back to Apple. "So, what should we do now?", she asked, the smile still on her face.

Apple took a few more bites of the rabbit, "I am not sure. There are so many things to do on the farm." She mewed. "I usually like to visit all the different animals. Would that be something you'd wanna do?" She asked.

Phoenix Flames
June 5th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Apple took a few more bites of the rabbit, "I am not sure. There are so many things to do on the farm." She mewed. "I usually like to visit all the different animals. Would that be something you'd wanna do?" She asked.
"Yes, Apple. I would like to visit the farm animals.", Weasel meowed, standing up. "Come on. Let's go.", she smiled excitedly.