PDA

View Full Version : Shortcake's Cottage {Open}

New Adventures
May 24th, 2017, 12:21 AM
This is a great RP if your cats are on a journey and stumble upon a twolegplace. By the way, if you want your cat to stay, pm me and I'll have Shortcake invite them.

You hastily approach a small abandoned twoleg den in the cold, wet rain storm, that had been raging for several days. The aforementioned storm had only gotten worse with each hour. The twoleg den is shrouded in thorns, making it a hefty task to enter. After several tries, you start to get tired. You doze off under a clump of thorns. You wake up in a warm nest, surprised to find that you were in the abandoned twoleg den you had tried entering what seemed like heartbeats ago. You see an old mysterious pale tabby shecat sitting across from you. "Welcome to my cottage," She greets, dipping her head politely. "I am Shortcake. You may take prey and supplies for a small favor. " Shortcake tells you, pointing with her tail to a pile with several pieces of twoleg food, twoleg cloth, herbs, and a food that you had heard about. Somecat had described to you once. The cat had said it looked like a stack of wheat-colored flat stones, odd blue berries in between the layers and on top, resting on a white substance. It looked delicious in real life. Realization hit you. This was the sensational Shortcake's Cottage.

New Adventures
May 25th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Bumpo ))

New Adventures
May 29th, 2017, 02:28 AM
2nd bump ;-;

Cosmo
May 29th, 2017, 06:23 AM
It was raining, hard. But Hawk, continued walking. His thick brown tabby pelt was drenched in water, and he was exhausted. He had been journeying for days, just trying to find food. And then, annoyingly there had to be a storm. His thin outline against the raging storm clouds, padded restsly onward. Suddenly he spotted a twoleg nest, he lay down under a bush, planning to leave in the mourning.

Tigress
May 29th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Healthy Diet Pepsi

A large grey she-cat stumbled into the odd nest like thing and nodded at Shortcake. "Hello, I'm Storm Cloud." The cat meowed, shaking off her wet fur, the giving it a quick lick. "What an interesting den you have..." Storm Cloud commented, tilting her head.