PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon

Pages : [1] 2

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 04:06 PM
Welcome to my brand new Pokemon Rp this is a fan made region I created called the Summet Region (It's a region where every Pokemon from every region are mixed together (INCLUDING LEGENDARIES) Here's the Gym Leaders
.(1)The user of Rock types: John(boy)
.(2)The user of Bug Types:(I still need a name for him)(boy)
.(3)The user of Electric Types: Jake(boy)
.(4)The user of Grass types: Katrina(girl)
.(5)The user of Ghost Types: Phantina(girl)
.(6)The user of Fire Types: Flare(girl)
.(7)The user of Ice types: SnowDrop(girl)
.(8)The user of Dragon Types: Hope(Girl)

Then we need some Elite four bros After beating them You can Battle the the first ever Diversity Champion: Dawn

But there is a threat: Team Delta they want to use the Power of the legendary Rayquaza to take over the world
But we ain't letting that happen are we?

Here's dem forums:
Pokemon Forums:
Name:
Pokemon:
Moves:
Looks:
Other/Questions:

Trainer Forums:
Name:
Pokemon:
Role:
Other/Questions:

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 04:13 PM
Name: Zebstrika
Pokemon: Wow try to guess XD
Type: electric
Moves: Thrash, Spark, Thunderbolt, and Flame Charge
Looks: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemon/images/6/67/523Zebstrika_Dream.png/revision/latest?cb=20101019000206
Other/Questions: Can she be somone's Pokemon?

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 04:22 PM
And here is mine:
Name:None/None
Pokemon: Mew/Rayquaza
Gender:Female/(It's Genderless but I'm making it a girl cause I love making legendaries Female)
Moves:Aura Sphere,Psychic,Ice Beam,OverHeat/Extreme Speed,Dragon pulse,Dragon Ascent,HyperBeam
Looks: Must I?
Other/Questions: None

And here's the trainer
Name: Dawn
Pokemon: Metagross,Lucario,Flygon,Sylveon,Typloshion,Lapras
Looks: She has Brown Hair and Pink eyes (Imagine her with Iris's Dress and tiara from Black and White 2)
Role:Champion
Other/Questions: She also wears a Pink hoodie with a poke ball on it for her Disguise when she takes a stroll out of the league.

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 04:22 PM
Name: Zebstrika
Pokemon: Wow try to guess XD
Type: electric
Moves: Thrash, Spark, Thunderbolt, and Flame Charge
Looks: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemon/images/6/67/523Zebstrika_Dream.png/revision/latest?cb=20101019000206
Other/Questions: Can she be somone's Pokemon?
Accepteddddddd

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 04:31 PM
I must make a Moltres, and Vaperon XD

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 04:31 PM
Okie :3

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 04:37 PM
Name: None // None
Pokemon: Moltres // Vaperon
Type: fire/flying // water
Moves: Overheat, Skydrop, roost and solar beam // hydro pump, blizzard, iron tail and surf
Looks: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemon/images/a/a9/Moltres_XY.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140131073446 // http://i.imgur.com/d3bOUn2.gif
Other/Questions: Both up for grabs is someone wants them XD

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 04:57 PM
Name: None // None
Pokemon: Moltres // Vaperon
Type: fire/flying // water
Moves: Overheat, Skydrop, roost and solar beam // hydro pump, blizzard, iron tail and surf
Looks: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemon/images/a/a9/Moltres_XY.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140131073446 // http://i.imgur.com/d3bOUn2.gif
Other/Questions: Both up for grabs is someone wants them XD
Accepteddddd

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 05:17 PM
Your missing out on the WCO Halloween RP, where I started cracking some Undertale puns XD)

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 05:20 PM
Your missing out on the WCO Halloween RP, where I started cracking some Undertale puns XD)
Sans is proud

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 05:27 PM
I know ;3

FlameFire25
November 2nd, 2016, 05:35 PM
Name: Soul
Pokemon: Glaceon
Type: Ice
Moves: Ice Beam, Dig, Ice Shard, Ice Fang
Looks: http://i.imgur.com/uGIo7T1.png
Other/Questions: Nah

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 05:40 PM
Don't know what other pokemon to be XD

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 05:49 PM
Name: Soul
Pokemon: Glaceon
Type: Ice
Moves: Ice Beam, Dig, Ice Shard, Ice Fang
Looks: http://i.imgur.com/uGIo7T1.png
Other/Questions: Nah

Accepted

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 07:11 PM
I wanna go as SnowDrop)

Zan Partizanne
November 3rd, 2016, 06:19 AM
I wanna go as SnowDrop)
Ok

Zan Partizanne
November 3rd, 2016, 08:48 AM
We needs a trainer to be the one who goes on the journey)

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 08:55 AM
We needs a trainer to be the one who goes on the journey)
(Can I be the trainer that goes on the journey?)

Zan Partizanne
November 3rd, 2016, 09:30 AM
(Can I be the trainer that goes on the journey?)
(yes)

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 09:39 AM
Name: Jasmine
Looks: brown skin, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, plain clothes
Pokemon:None
Role: Trainer
Other/Questions:Can she already know all the pokemon,except legendary, but not the moves?

Zan Partizanne
November 3rd, 2016, 10:08 AM
Name: Jasmine
Looks: brown skin, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, plain clothes
Pokemon:None
Role: Trainer
Other/Questions:Can she already know all the pokemon,except legendary, but not the moves?
Sure also Accepted

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 10:13 AM
(Do we start or wait?)

Zan Partizanne
November 3rd, 2016, 10:59 AM
(We still need the team Delta leader)

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 11:08 AM
Can Jasmine be Zebstrika's trainer? :kittyface:

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 11:52 AM
Can Jasmine be Zebstrika's trainer? :kittyface:
(Maybe later in the roleplay? Jasmine just starting her journey so she might get a starter.)

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 12:19 PM
Okey

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 01:11 PM
Wait, save me the leader of Team Delta please x3

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 02:18 PM
Name: Cirrus
Looks: Finding a picture x3
Pokemon: Gyarados, Arcanine, Articuno, Xerneas, Raikou, Shaymin
Role: Team Delta Leader
Other/Questions: Too many OP pokemon? XD

FlameFire25
November 3rd, 2016, 04:54 PM
(Just a wild science experiment Glaceon running around in the wild x3)

Gone
November 3rd, 2016, 05:34 PM
Pokemon Forums:
Name: Lugia/Flareon/Armaldo/Seviper/Milotic/Ninjask
Pokemon: Shadow Lugia (Does exist, look it up)/Flareon/Armaldo/Seviper/Milotic/Ninjask
Type: Water and Psychic/Fire/Bug and Rock/Poison/Water/Bug
Moves: Shadow Blast, Psycho Cut, Fly and Hydro Pump/ Flame Wheel, Flamethrower, Extreme Speed and Fire Blast/ Water Pulse, Stone Edge, Protect and Dig/ Poison jab, Toxic, Slash and Sludge Wave/ Hydro Pump, Surf, Dive and Waterfall/ Extreme Speed, Silver Wind, Big Buzz and Protect
Looks: All normal
Other/Questions: Nada

Trainer Forums:
Name: Jacob Pearce
Looks: He wears scientist's clothes, but they aren't white, they're black, he wears dark blue baggy jeans, his hair is short. A small scar passes over his nose, his eyes are brown, nearly black. He also has a metallic arm, which he had to build after an incident happened
Pokemon: All of the above
Role: Scientist and trainer
Other/Questions: Nope.

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 05:37 PM
Welp, I'm gonna make forms for Cirrus's pokemon.

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 05:57 PM
Name: Gyarados
Pokemon: Gyarados
Type: Water/Flying
Moves: Ice Fang, Dragon Rage, Surf, Waterfall
Looks: the regular
Other/Questions: All these forms belong to Cirrus x3

Name: Arcanine
Pokemon: Arcanine
Type: Fire
Moves: OverHeat, Dig, Attract and Thief
Looks: The regular

Name: Articuno
Pokemon: Take a guess :3
Type: Ice/Flying
Moves: Hurricane, Fly, Blizzard, Protect
Looks: Da regular
Other/Questions: none

Name: Xerneas
Pokemon: Xerneas
Type: Fairy
Moves: Moonblast, Outrage, Close Combat and Giga Impact
Looks: Search "Xerneas"

Name: Raikou
Pokemon: Raikou
Type: Electric
Moves: Double Team, Thunder, Shadow Ball and Bulldoze
Looks: Regular swag looking pokemon

Name: Shaymin
Pokemon: Shaymin
Type: Grass (and when in Sky-form Flying/Grass)
Moves: Seed Flare, Synthesis, Energy ball, Sweet Kiss
Looks: Regular in Sky-form and Land-form.
Other/Questions: Whoo kudos to Cirrus for the OP pokemon xD

Zan Partizanne
November 4th, 2016, 08:42 AM
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdJ1iLf4T_g This is Dawns battle theme)

Zan Partizanne
November 4th, 2016, 08:42 AM
Name: Gyarados
Pokemon: Gyarados
Type: Water/Flying
Moves: Ice Fang, Dragon Rage, Surf, Waterfall
Looks: the regular
Other/Questions: All these forms belong to Cirrus x3

Name: Arcanine
Pokemon: Arcanine
Type: Fire
Moves: OverHeat, Dig, Attract and Thief
Looks: The regular

Name: Articuno
Pokemon: Take a guess :3
Type: Ice/Flying
Moves: Hurricane, Fly, Blizzard, Protect
Looks: Da regular
Other/Questions: none

Name: Xerneas
Pokemon: Xerneas
Type: Fairy
Moves: Moonblast, Outrage, Close Combat and Giga Impact
Looks: Search "Xerneas"

Name: Raikou
Pokemon: Raikou
Type: Electric
Moves: Double Team, Thunder, Shadow Ball and Bulldoze
Looks: Regular swag looking pokemon

Name: Shaymin
Pokemon: Shaymin
Type: Grass (and when in Sky-form Flying/Grass)
Moves: Seed Flare, Synthesis, Energy ball, Sweet Kiss
Looks: Regular in Sky-form and Land-form.
Other/Questions: Whoo kudos to Cirrus for the OP pokemon xD
Accepted

Zan Partizanne
November 4th, 2016, 09:37 AM
Pokemon Forums:
Name: Lugia/Flareon/Armaldo/Seviper/Milotic/Ninjask
Pokemon: Shadow Lugia (Does exist, look it up)/Flareon/Armaldo/Seviper/Milotic/Ninjask
Type: Water and Psychic/Fire/Bug and Rock/Poison/Water/Bug
Moves: Shadow Blast, Psycho Cut, Fly and Hydro Pump/ Flame Wheel, Flamethrower, Extreme Speed and Fire Blast/ Water Pulse, Stone Edge, Protect and Dig/ Poison jab, Toxic, Slash and Sludge Wave/ Hydro Pump, Surf, Dive and Waterfall/ Extreme Speed, Silver Wind, Big Buzz and Protect
Looks: All normal
Other/Questions: Nada

Trainer Forums:
Name: Jacob Pearce
Looks: He wears scientist's clothes, but they aren't white, they're black, he wears dark blue baggy jeans, his hair is short. A small scar passes over his nose, his eyes are brown, nearly black. He also has a metallic arm, which he had to build after an incident happened
Pokemon: All of the above
Role: Scientist and trainer
Other/Questions: Nope.
Accepted

aleka!
November 4th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Is Cirrus accecpted?

Zan Partizanne
November 4th, 2016, 11:51 AM
yea

Zan Partizanne
November 4th, 2016, 11:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBOpj_kUMiE This is the music that plays when you battle Mew and Rayquaza)

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 11:57 AM
(Can we start?)

Zan Partizanne
November 4th, 2016, 12:39 PM
(Yeah ill make a forum for Team Delta leader later in case no one else did)

Zan Partizanne
November 4th, 2016, 12:39 PM
(oh nvm Aleka did anyways LETS START)

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Jasmine waited next to the professor's lab. She arrived early to get her first pokemon and start her journey.

aleka!
November 4th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Zebstrika was galloping along a lake shore, her head lowered as she sped along.

Moltres was circling above a volcano, its beak parted to let out a screech.

Cirrus was sitting in a dark room, his eyes narrowed as he wrote down some potential plans on some paper. He had stained his Arcanine at the door, just in case someone came busting in that wasn't part of Team Delta.

Zan Partizanne
November 4th, 2016, 02:33 PM
(Erh mai gerd Team Delta wants to use Rayquazas power to take over the world oh nuuuuu)Dawn was at the league waiting for Trainers.
Mew floated through the forest happily.

Rayquaza Flew high above the Ozone Layer.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 02:40 PM
(What are the starters or do I pick my own?)

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Soul lay under a bush in some random forest, sleeping the hot afternoon away. (Oohhh can I make Soul like Meowth from Team Rocket???)

aleka!
November 4th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Cirrus frowned. "No, No, that wouldn't work. And there is also the hard part of containing Rayquaza." He said, half to himself. "Not to mention it's usually impossible to find." He sighed, standing up from the chair. A single lamp lit up the small room, but it didn't emit light to all parts of it. Arcanine bounced over to him, a low and reassuring growl grumbling in her throat. "I know, I know." He said stroking her head before sending her back to her luxury ball, which was what he kept all his pokemon in.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Jacob was in his lab, holding a Master Ball, he aimed it at the ground and his Lugia appeared, he wasn't the normal one though, he was a dark purple, with eyes glowing red, looking a lot more dangerous than his original counterpart. "Alright, Shadow (changed his name), let's try again, alright?" He asked, the pokemon nodding firmly and letting out a powerful cry before his trainer pointed to a wall. "Shadow Blast!" He ordered, a dark ball charged up in the created pokemon's mouth and he shot, a hole now on the wall as the attack subsided. "Wonderful!" The scientist said, clapping his hands. "That's perfect." He added, the huge pokemon leaning down and letting his trainer pet him before he returned to his pokeball. The scientist then left his lab and started walking around calmly.

aleka!
November 4th, 2016, 05:17 PM
(Yeah good job for blowing a hole in the wall x3)

Cirrus walked outside the building, the small pouch slung over his shoulder bouncing against his waist as he walked among the rocks. Grunting, he grabbed the Luxury Ball out the pouch he kept Articouno in. Once the Legendary Pokemon was out, it hopped over to him, and he greeted it with a quick rub on its neck. He climbed onto Articouno's back, who chirped before flapping its great wings, bringing them both into the sky.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 05:26 PM
(You're welcome!)

Jacob gazed at Cirrus, silent. "Articuno... Pretty interesting..." He said thoughtfully, he then put on gloves to hide his robotic hand, he smiled at the trainer and continued on his way before he stopped to talk with another scientist, they actually spoke about 'man-made' pokemons, a subject that scientists weren't worried to talk about, even in public. After a while, he sent out Lugia and the legendary looked down at his trainer before letting him hop on , he gave a powerful flap of his wings and started flying. "A lot calmer than normal... These skies are normally filled with Flying-types..." He grumbled, gazing around. Shadow gazed at Articuno, he had never heard or seen it before, probably a legendary... He sped up until they were directly behind her, his red eyes not looking away from the Ice/Flying-type legendary.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 05:27 PM
The professor turned on the lights and opened the door. Jasmine went in but stopped as she saw the professor with a neck brace on. "Uh are you okay?",she asked. He smiled and wrote down something on a piece of paper. Jasmine read it,"I had an accident with a Tauros. My neck has to heal so I can't speak.", Jasmine nodded. He waved her over to three pokeballs: Chespin,Fennekin, and Froakie were tapped to each ball. Jasmine stared for a bit and closed Froakie.

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Soul lay under a bush in some random forest, sleeping the hot afternoon away. (Oohhh can I make Soul like Meowth from Team Rocket???) Asriel Dreemurr

Zan Partizanne
November 4th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Asriel Dreemurr
(Sure :3 Also Rayquaza is doing Quaza things and Dawn is doing Dawnish things and Mew is doing Mew things)

aleka!
November 4th, 2016, 10:03 PM
(Rawr)

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 10:04 PM
(Bonjour)

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 10:26 PM
(Rawr)
(Btw, since I wanted to RP, I modified my post, Jacob followed Cirrus, go look at page 5)

Zan Partizanne
November 5th, 2016, 01:06 PM
(:3)

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 01:07 PM
*Patiently waiting*

Zan Partizanne
November 5th, 2016, 01:12 PM
(Waits for Bram)

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Jasmine petted her Froakie as the professor gave her five pokeballs. She headed to the first route with her Froakie. A group of Starly were pecking at the ground. Froakie looked up at Jasmine. She nodded as the frog attacked each Starly. Jasmine threw a pokeball at a Starly that was still moving. Froakie climbed on Jasmine's head as she walked through the route.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 02:06 PM
(Sorry..)

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Jasmine thanked a man for healing her pokemon as she walked to into town. There wasn't much at this town but she did see a gym. She released her Starly and Rattata as her starter hid behind her leg. The Starly looked at her as the Rattata waved at Froakie. She checked her pokedex,"Starly is level four and Rattata is level two. Froakie you'll train with Rattata. Starly go find some bugs to knock out." Starly nodded as she flew back to the route. Froakie took Rattata to the route as well. Jasmine went to the market to buy items
Team:
Froakie- Male
Starly- Female
Rattata- Male

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 02:11 PM
(You're welcome!)

Jacob gazed at Cirrus, silent. "Articuno... Pretty interesting..." He said thoughtfully, he then put on gloves to hide his robotic hand, he smiled at the trainer and continued on his way before he stopped to talk with another scientist, they actually spoke about 'man-made' pokemons, a subject that scientists weren't worried to talk about, even in public. After a while, he sent out Lugia and the legendary looked down at his trainer before letting him hop on , he gave a powerful flap of his wings and started flying. "A lot calmer than normal... These skies are normally filled with Flying-types..." He grumbled, gazing around. Shadow gazed at Articuno, he had never heard or seen it before, probably a legendary... He sped up until they were directly behind her, his red eyes not looking away from the Ice/Flying-type legendary.

Articuno turned reeled around, her brown eyes narrowed. She turned so fast she almost flung off Cirrus, who held onto he back. "Don't do that!" He shouted, lightly smacking the back of her neck. The Legendary ignored him, and she tipped her head to the side. "Uh, who are you? I've never seen your species before..." Meanwhile, Cirrus was stroking his Shaymin he kept in his pouch. The Grass type pokemon fit exactly, and the cute little legendary didn't like using his Sky Forme.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 02:12 PM
(Sorry..)
(It's okay! ^.^)

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Articuno turned reeled around, her brown eyes narrowed. She turned so fast she almost flung off Cirrus, who held onto he back. "Don't do that!" He shouted, lightly smacking the back of her neck. The Legendary ignored him, and she tipped her head to the side. "Uh, who are you? I've never seen your species before..." Meanwhile, Cirrus was stroking his Shaymin he kept in his pouch. The Grass type pokemon fit exactly, and the cute little legendary didn't like using his Sky Forme.
Shadow stopped, in front of her, his red eyes aimed right at her. "You probably know my species... Well, the one I was created from: Lugia." He said. "By the way, the name's Shadow." He added. Jacob looked over and gently rubbed his pokemon's neck. "So, you find a liking in legendaries?" He asked with a smile, the Shadow Lugia shot a glare over his shoulder, before looking back at Articuno. "That's... My creator." He admitted.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Articouno rolled her eyes. "So people can 'create' pokemon now? Wow, I didn't see that coming." "And, uh, yeah I like legendaries." Cirrus said, running a hand over Shaymin's back again. Shaymin squeaked, rubbing his head against Cirrus's hand.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 02:38 PM
"Yeah... From what I can see, they can..." Shadow said, pointing the ground with his tail. "Maybe we could continue our conversation there? Unless your trainer is in a rush." He added. Jacob smiled. "Nice to know, I do as well, but, you know, they're hard to find... They're hard to help, so I ended up creating him, but not for bad reasons... People think I'm some sort of evil scientist... Meh, what do you want, people say everything these days." He sighed, rolling his eyes.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Finally Soul woke up, shaking his head as he stood up. He stretched, curling his flat tail over his back. The Glaceon trotted out from under the bush, entering the clearing he slept at the edge up. Looking up, his eyes grew wide as he saw two Pokemon up high in the sky. They looked small, but he knew that was probably because they were far from the ground.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Articuno thought for a moment. Hmm, well Cirrus does want to find Rayquaza, but I guess it can wait; this seems interesting. "Uh, lets land." She said, circling down in a spiral to the ground, careful not to launch Cirrus off her back as she landed. "Wow, I can't even." Cirrus said. "Well, I guess I'll practice with Gyarados, Arcanine, Shaymin, Raikou and Xerneas." He said, sending all the pokemon out their balls.

(Now that I think about it, I may of gave Cirrus too many OP pokemon x3)

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 03:02 PM
(I'm gonna be polite and ask: Could Soul be where they landed or not??)

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 03:12 PM
(I say yes)

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 03:14 PM
(Woo :3)

Soul backed up into the bush again, his eyes wide. He has just about all big Pokemon! The Glaceon crouched down, hiding himself almost perfectly with the thick leaves.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Articuno thought for a moment. Hmm, well Cirrus does want to find Rayquaza, but I guess it can wait; this seems interesting. "Uh, lets land." She said, circling down in a spiral to the ground, careful not to launch Cirrus off her back as she landed. "Wow, I can't even." Cirrus said. "Well, I guess I'll practice with Gyarados, Arcanine, Shaymin, Raikou and Xerneas." He said, sending all the pokemon out their balls.

(Now that I think about it, I may of gave Cirrus too many OP pokemon x3)
Shadow landed and simply dove towards the ground, his trainer somewhat held on, the Shadow Lugia landed and let his trainer get off, who let out his team, there stood a Flareon, an Armaldo, a Ninjask, a Milotic and a Seviper, who all smiled at the scientist. "I don't have another legendary, but I can create another." Jacob said before Ninjask flew to his side and gazed at Cirrus' team. Shadow looked down at Articuno, almost as if reading her mind. "The ozone layer is dangerous, y'know, a human needs a supply of oxygen to go there, whatever you're trying to do... DO NOT attempt it." He growled, he wasn't as bad as others thought he was.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Soul started to tremble a bit, the sight of all these Pokemon making him feel a little unsafe. Shoot, he has a boatload, too! And what does that Pokemon mean, telling Articuno that? This is just really confusing. He sighed softly, accidentally loud enough for the nearest Pokemon to hear.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Flareon spun around as she heard something, she slowly neared a bush, ears lowered. H-Hey? She asked, pushing her head through the bush and ending up face to face with a Glaceon, she gazed in his eyes, silent.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Soul's back arched, his eyes growing wide. He really wanted to scream right now, but then the scientists would hear, and Soul had never had friendly encounters with scientists. I've been discovered!!!!!"

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Flareon smiled at him, giving his nose a gentle lick before she walked back to her trainer and gently tugged on his pants, getting his attention, she pointed to the bush. Jacob made his way over and gazed at the Glaceon, who was hiding in there. "Look at what we have here." He said, gently petting him, he smiled at the Eeveelution and Flareon ran to the Glaceon's side smiling up at him. He won't hurt you. She giggled.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Soul tried to fatten himself to the ground, his ears flat and eyes wide. He trembled as the scientist pet him, his eyes wide with fear. he remained silent, but is mind was a whirlwind of emotions. No no nO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 04:29 PM
"Arceus' sake, calm down, I won't hurt you." Jacob said, he looked in his bag and took out a pokepuff before placing it in front of the Glaceon, he also gave Flareon one, she quickly ate it, tail wagging like crazy as she ate the treat. The scientist smiled at the Fire-type Eeveelution, she leaned in the touch, happy.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Soul stretched his neck forwards, sniffing the puff before taking a bite. It was delicious, and he devoured it in swift, neat bites. He sat up a little bit, licking his lips. He looked up at Jacob, giving the trainer a nod to show his thanks.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Shadow landed and simply dove towards the ground, his trainer somewhat held on, the Shadow Lugia landed and let his trainer get off, who let out his team, there stood a Flareon, an Armaldo, a Ninjask, a Milotic and a Seviper, who all smiled at the scientist. "I don't have another legendary, but I can create another." Jacob said before Ninjask flew to his side and gazed at Cirrus' team. Shadow looked down at Articuno, almost as if reading her mind. "The ozone layer is dangerous, y'know, a human needs a supply of oxygen to go there, whatever you're trying to do... DO NOT attempt it." He growled, he wasn't as bad as others thought he was.

Articouno glared at him. "You don't know that...!" She snapped back, her plumage fluffing out in a sign of sudden anger. Xerneas swapped worried glances with Shaymin. If the two legendaries started fighting, it would most likely end out badly. Raikou and Arcanine sat together, both their heads lowered as they talked. Gyarados was in a small pond near them, his gaze shining in interest.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Soul stretched his neck forwards, sniffing the puff before taking a bite. It was delicious, and he devoured it in swift, neat bites. He sat up a little bit, licking his lips. He looked up at Jacob, giving the trainer a nod to show his thanks.
Jacob smiled at the Glaceon, he gently petted him and went back to his team. Flareon smiled and pressed against his side, giggling, her fluffy tail rubbing against his side.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Soul looked over at Flareon, titling his head. He was a bit confused why this Pokemon was being so nice to him. He sighed, looking over at where the Legendaries were. Soul felt a little uneasy, the tension starting to spike in the air.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Articouno glared at him. "You don't know that...!" She snapped back, her plumage fluffing out in a sign of sudden anger. Xerneas swapped worried glances with Shaymin. If the two legendaries started fighting, it would most likely end out badly. Raikou and Arcanine sat together, both their heads lowered as they talked. Gyarados was in a small pond near them, his gaze shining in interest.
Shadow didn't seem scared at all, he rolled his eyes. "I'm a psychic-type, y'know, your mind is easier to read than one of my trainer's reports." He said. Ninjask gazed at Milotic, both sending each other a worried look, Articuno surely didn't know that Shadow was a lot stronger...

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Soul looked over at Flareon, titling his head. He was a bit confused why this Pokemon was being so nice to him. He sighed, looking over at where the Legendaries were. Soul felt a little uneasy, the tension starting to spike in the air.
Flareon jumped on the Glaceon's back, goggling again. You are nice~ She said, licking the back of his head happily. You're my friend~ She added, falling off of his back and laughing.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Shadow didn't seem scared at all, he rolled his eyes. "I'm a psychic-type, y'know, your mind is easier to read than one of my trainer's reports." He said. Ninjask gazed at Milotic, both sending each other a worried look, Articuno surely didn't know that Shadow was a lot stronger...

Xerneas gracefully stepped foward, in between the two legendaries. "Stop arguing." She said, lifing a leg and gently placing it down.
Raikou looked up from his conversation with Arcanine, his eyes narrowed. Arcanine huffed, slightly nudging him.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Shadow gazed at Xerneas, growling. "What did I do wrong? You'd want me to lie?" The Lugia asked, his red eyes aimed straight at the fairy-type, it looked dark, well, just like him actually...
Ninjask looked at Xerneas, she was brave, it wasn't any pokemon that stood like that in front of him.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Soul yelped, a bit surprised. He lay on his side and looked at Flareon, laughing. He had barely noticed he the legendaries. but when he did, his ears pricked up. The Glaceon was a bit worried, hoping a fight didn't break out.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Shadow gazed at Xerneas, growling. "What did I do wrong? You'd want me to lie?" The Lugia asked, his red eyes aimed straight at the fairy-type, it looked dark, well, just like him actually...
Ninjask looked at Xerneas, she was brave, it wasn't any pokemon that stood like that in front of him.

Xerneas lowered her head. "I'm mostly talking to you, Articuno." She said, turning to the legendary bird. "Oh puh-lease! Don't you even mention me right now." Articuno flashed back, getting the attention of Raikou, who padded over, followed by Arcanine.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Flareon sat by his side and gently pressed her cheek against his neck, listening to the legendaries, her ears flattened and she buried her face in the Glaceon's chest, eyes closed. I'm scared... She admitted.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Shaymin looked at the Flareon and Glaceon, his green eyes slightly wide and he bounced toward them.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Xerneas lowered her head. "I'm mostly talking to you, Articuno." She said, turning to the legendary bird. "Oh puh-lease! Don't you even mention me right now." Articuno flashed back, getting the attention of Raikou, who padded over, followed by Arcanine.
Lugia gazed at the four pokemon, ready to defend himself if he had to, he wasn't scared of fighting, he just didn't really like to, he then yawned and stretched his wings. "I wonder how you manage to stay with her..." He said.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Jasmine sat at the pokecenter. Her Froakie was sleeping on her leg as she looked at her pokedex. 'Everyone is level nine.',she looking at her starter,"You don't have long before you level up again." Froakie just moved a bit. She waved at the nurse and asked for a drink.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Soul nuzzled the top of her head, wanting to reassure her with words, but a bit afraid to. He looked up, blinking in surprise at Shaymin, who was heading in their direction.

(I kinda want a small fight to break out so Soul can speak out loud xD)

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Shaymin looked at the Flareon and Glaceon, his green eyes slightly wide and he bounced toward them.
Flareon glared at the Shaymin, her gaze seemed to literally be on fire, her tail ignited and she made a move, almost like if she had created a barrier between the Shaymin and her..

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Shaymin lept back, a surprised squeak escaping his jaws. Frowning, he lifted his head high and pranced toward Raikou and Arcanine. He climbed onto Arcanine's back, as she didn't mind.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Lugia gazed at the four pokemon, ready to defend himself if he had to, he wasn't scared of fighting, he just didn't really like to, he then yawned and stretched his wings. "I wonder how you manage to stay with her..." He said.
Xerneas shrugged. "She can be annoying sometimes, but that's just because she easily gets defensive about Cirrus." "I heard that." Articuno grumbled, lowering her head. "Oohh, I hope they fight." Raikou whispered loudly to Arcanine, who nodded in agreement.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Soul looked at Flareon, blinking in surprise. What was that for? He wondered to himself.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Xerneas shrugged. "She can be annoying sometimes, but that's just because she easily gets defensive about Cirrus." "I heard that." Articuno grumbled, lowering her head. "Oohh, I hope they fight." Raikou whispered loudly to Arcanine, who nodded in agreement.
Shadow laughed. "Well, if she cared about him, maybe not making him choke in the ozone layer." He said, he then gazed at Articuno, leaning down and nuzzling her. "Look, I'm sorry if I offended you... It's just that if you go over the ozone layer, there isn't oxygen, so he'll die." He said.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Soul looked at Flareon, blinking in surprise. What was that for? He wondered to himself.
Flareon then licked the Glaceon's nose, smiling. We should stay here for now. She said, gently wrapping her paws around his, eyes closed.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Soul nodded, looking over at the legendnaries for a second before returning his attention back to Flareon.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Articuno sighed. "Why does Rayquaza have to be hard to get?" She asked aloud. At least Shadow doesn't know what Cirrus would use her for.. STOP! Don't think about it! She yelled at herself.
Shaymin glared at Flareon, which caught Raikou's attention. "Ohhhh what happened?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Soul nodded, looking over at the legendnaries for a second before returning his attention back to Flareon.
The Flareon was pressed against him. Your fur is cold... But so nice. She purred, letting go of him and rubbing up against him, her tail lightly tapping his nose.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Soul flicked his tail and shrugged as if to say I am an Ice-Type, you know. He smiled, sneezing after Flareon tickled his nose.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 05:53 PM
-silently cringing as I see Glaceon and Flareon snuggling-)

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Articuno sighed. "Why does Rayquaza have to be hard to get?" She asked aloud. At least Shadow doesn't know what Cirrus would use her for.. STOP! Don't think about it! She yelled at herself.
Shaymin glared at Flareon, which caught Raikou's attention. "Ohhhh what happened?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.
Shadow growled, his eyes glowing slightly, he then gazed at his trainer, who gave a nod. "I understood, Shadow... I'm not that dumb, I can hear what you hear." He said. The Lugia then glared at Articuno. "What does he plan to do?" He asked firmly.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 05:56 PM
-silently cringing as I see Glaceon and Flareon snuggling-)
(You jelly~? xD)

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Articuno lowered her gaze. "None ya' business" That remark had caught the attention of all of Cirrus's pokemon, who know all stood erectly, full of tension. Expect for Raikou, who still wanted Shadow and Articuno to fight. Nope, not thinking about it. Nope. Nope. Nope! Was what running through all of the pokemon's head.
Cirrus was on the far end of the pond, riding Gyrados.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Soul flicked his tail and shrugged as if to say I am an Ice-Type, you know. He smiled, sneezing after Flareon tickled his nose.
Flareon quickly grew silent, gazing at the legendaries, she walked out of the bush, ears flattened.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 05:59 PM
(You jelly~? xD)
NOPE!)

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Soul followed, his ears perked as he got a full view of the clearing. The legendaries were super close to fighting right now. If they do, I'm gonna have ta butt in... He sighed, looking back up.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Articuno lowered her gaze. "None ya' business" That remark had caught the attention of all of Cirrus's pokemon, who know all stood erectly, full of tension. Expect for Raikou, who still wanted Shadow and Articuno to fight. Nope, not thinking about it. Nope. Nope. Nope! Was what running through all of the pokemon's head.
Cirrus was on the far end of the pond, riding Gyrados.
"Alright then..." Jacob said, pointing Cirrus. "Ninjask, get him." He ordered, quickly, the Ninjask took Articuno's trainer by his back, firmly holding him and lifting him in the air. "Shadow... Aim Shadow Blast." The scientist said and immediatly, the Lugia opened his mouth, a shadowy ball charging up in it. "Two choices... Tell or lose him..." He sighed, he hated doing things like that, but if it could protect others, he had to.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 06:13 PM
The fur along Soul's spine started to rise, and he dashed ahead of Flareon. He stopped right below Cirrus, looking up. His eyes were wide as he was worried for the human, but first he wanted to see what direction this was going in.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 06:27 PM
NOPE!)
Bump))

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 06:29 PM
"Alright then..." Jacob said, pointing Cirrus. "Ninjask, get him." He ordered, quickly, the Ninjask took Articuno's trainer by his back, firmly holding him and lifting him in the air. "Shadow... Aim Shadow Blast." The scientist said and immediatly, the Lugia opened his mouth, a shadowy ball charging up in it. "Two choices... Tell or lose him..." He sighed, he hated doing things like that, but if it could protect others, he had to.
Cirrus glared at Jacob and Shadow. Great Acreus! Xerneas thought, lowering her head. She exchanged glances with Articuno, who ducked her head nervously. Raikou stepped forward, his teeth bared. If I could somehow grab attack Shadow quickly enough... He thought, crouching. Arcanine was stood up, and Shaymin was clutching her fur on her head nervously. "Um," Arcanine started to say, but the words came out dryly.

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 06:36 PM
He closed his eeys, bracing for what he was doing. "STOP!!" Soul finally blurted out, his words perfect English. He opened his eyes, which were wide with fear and shock. I can't believe I just did that in front of humans!!

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Cirrus jaw fell slack with surprise. "Am I uh, going insane or did that Glaceon just yell 'stop'?" He looked at Jacob, then at Articuno.
Ah.. I get it now. If I leap in front of him and use protect, I can give toss him to Arcanine, who could use dig and get him out of here. But uh, what would happen to us? Articuno thought, rising to her full height, ready to fly.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Cirrus glared at Jacob and Shadow. Great Acreus! Xerneas thought, lowering her head. She exchanged glances with Articuno, who ducked her head nervously. Raikou stepped forward, his teeth bared. If I could somehow grab attack Shadow quickly enough... He thought, crouching. Arcanine was stood up, and Shaymin was clutching her fur on her head nervously. "Um," Arcanine started to say, but the words came out dryly.
"You have two choices... They're easy... And if one of you dares to save him, Ninjask will do the job, and believe me, a pokemon like him is savage when it wants to..." Jacob said, looking at Raikou. "You shouldn't get involved in this, y'all may be powerful, but Shadow... He's the perfect pokemon, bulky, powerful and quick. So, I'll ask the question again: What is he planning to do with it?" He asked, his voice a lot more serious. Ninjask flew higher, tightly holding Cirrus.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 06:47 PM
#straight savage)

Shaymin lept off Arcanine's head, nervously shuffling foward. "He's going to-" He was cut off by Raikou who said: "Don't tell them! We can still find a way to escape with Cirrus safely." Shaymin shook his head. "He uh, may or may not be planning to take over the whole region using Rayqazua's power."

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Jacob grumbled something before he closed his fist, . "Shadow Blast!" He ordered, the Lugia turned his aim towards Raikou and shot. "I won't let this happen..." The scientist said firnly, all of Jacob's team was now by his side, except Ninjask, ready to attack, those pokemons were trained to battle, they were war machines. "And there's one thing your trainer will lack of: Oxygen." He added.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Raikou managed to leap out the way just in time, his claws scuffing the ground as he landed. "This is just great, absolutely great!" Cirrus shouted in sarcasm. "Shaymin, Gyarados, Articouno, Xerneas, Raikou and Arcanine, get ready to attack!" He ordered, and they all crouched, ready to attack.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Jacob grinned. "Ninjask, break his arm... Maybe that'll calm them down." He said, immediatly, the pokemon ordered, tightening his grip so much that he ended up breaking Cirrus's left arm. Shadow gazed at Cirrus' team and let out a beastly cry, the scientist's team got ready to attack. "Remember you six... A scientist always keeps his promises, no matter how long it takes, so you have two choices, again, you know them: Stand down and we'll let him go, or attack and we'll only give you his corpse..." He added, he didn't seem a bit scared about the pokemons in front of him. "He'll need a scientist to get Rayquaza..." He chuckled.
(#Straightsavage)

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Cirrus cried out, pain throbbing from his arm. Tears welled at the corners of his eyes but no, he wouldn't cry, not right now.
Xerneas stepped foward. "Don't attack," She said to Cirrus's team, lowering her head mournfully. They all relaxed, but they were still slightly tense. "There, you happy now?" The Legendary Fairy Type Pokemon said, taking another step toward Jacob.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Ninjask flew next to his trainer, holding Cirrus. "I can't believe you forgot me... Cirrus..." He said angrily, he clenched his fist and punched the man right in the stomach, and believe me, a robotic fist was pretty bad. Ninjask immediatly let go of the leader and glared down at him. "I'll be in the team, but only if others listen to me... Or else..." He pointed to Shadow. "He'll get them to." He said firnly.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Jasmine threw a pokeball passed Starly. She checked her pokedex before letting the pokemon out. Stunky looked around before hissing at Jasmine. She pointed to a bug type pokemon. Stunky tackled and scratched the pokemon. He looked back at her. She smiled and pet him.
Team:
Froakie-Male
Starly- Female
Rattata- Male
Stunky-Male

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Am I the only one who wonders what they eat for meat in the Pokemon world? Yeah..)

Cirrus coughed, falling on his back when Ninjask dropped him. He was winded for a second, but he got up, wiping the dirt of his shirt. He looked at Jacob. "Great!" He said, clapping his hands together.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 07:47 PM
"Meet me at my lab... I'll make you a suit." Jacob said, this wasn't a demand, it was an order. Quickly getting on Shadow's back, he returned the others. The Lugia quickly took off and went to the lab, they landed and went in, almost immediatly, all of Jacob's team came out and gazed at him, he grinned. "Now... He'll show me respect, and he won't order me around... He saw what I'm made of." He grumbled, taking off his gloves to reveal his robotic arm. "Now, let's wait..." He added.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Cirrus returned all his team, expect for Articuno, to their pokeballs. He lept onto her back, holding clutching his broken arm, and she spiraled into the sky, following the route that Shadow flew. Once they both arrived at the lab, Articuno landed, and he sent her back to her pokeball. He walked inside, and he let Shaymin out his pokeball in his pouch, where from there he stroked Shaymin's back.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Jacob was working on Ninjask, the original wings had been changed to bigger and stronger ones, they could fight any winds, he would need it if the small pokemon needed to go to space with Cirrus. "Alright, try them." The scientist said, immediatly, they started moving like a blur, making him able to fly again. "Perfect." With that, Jacob sat and started drinking a coffee, waiting for his 'guest', he then looked at the door as it opened. "So, you actually came..." He said and immediatly got up. "Ninjask... Fix his arm." He ordered, the bug-looking pokemon flew across the room to take hold of a small device, which he placed right over the broken bone and in about two minutes, it was fixed. "Good." The scientist said.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Okay, is slightly awkward. He admitted to himself. "So, uh, what are you doing?" He asked, sitting down on a chair the opposite side of Jacob's. Shaymin crept out the pouch, sprawling across his lap.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 08:20 PM
"Things..." Jacob said. "Articuno can't go to space... You know, she needs oxygen, so I got Ninjask ready to go over the ozone layer... As long as you're friendly, you won't have another broken arm." He added, Ninjask came over, his wings moving like a blur. "I'll make your suit in a material that won't burn when you'll leave the atmosphere, just like I did to Ninjask, I modified the shell of his body and his wings so that he won't burn whenever you'll leave...Now, get up, I have measures to take." He ordered.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 08:26 PM
"K'" He said, picking up Shaymin and placing him on the floor, who huffed in protest. He took a few steps forward, staying there.

Shaymin looked up at the chair, crouching down. Shifting to Sky Forme, he flew back onto the chair, and quickly changed back to land forme.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Jacob immediatly started taking the measures he needed, he wrote down everything, he then gave Ninjask the paper with all measures and pointed to a place where a project was waiting to be built. "Go and do your thing, it'll be ready in three days." He said, walking to Shadow afterwards, who curled up and let his trainer pet him. "That was nice, out there." He whispered, the Lugia smiling before he fell asleep. The scientist immediatly got to work afterwards

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 09:17 PM
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]"Okay." He picked up Shaymin and placed the legendary grass-type pokemon in the pouch. "Bye." He said, walking out the lab. He let Articuno out her pokeball, and she flew him to the nearest grass land. "Land." He said, and she obeyed, spiraling downwards until she reached the ground. From there, he hopped off her back and let the whole team out their pokeballs. "Okay, we need to practice fighting." He said, and all the pokemon nodded their agreement.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 09:33 PM
(Timeskip tomorrow?)

Wildy~ =3
November 5th, 2016, 10:34 PM
I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!! Ok only 2 XD

1. Can I use Meep and Puff?
2. Can my Trainer Charrie be an experiment (probs by Delta) where she gets Pokemon abilities and stuff?

Zan Partizanne
November 6th, 2016, 10:04 AM
(I got an idea for how you could controll Rayquaza you could attach something to her that could make her obey you)(also sure BrambleFlight)

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 10:56 AM
(Whoooo more Team Delta members and yeah let's time skip.)

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Jacob had finished the suit, he was now working on something else, his pokemon were sleeping and he didn't want to wake them up, so he just did work around the lab, he had made a suit for Cirrus and one for him, he would go too, because Shadow didn't really need any air. "When is he gonna be here..?" The scientist asked himself.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 11:27 AM
"C'mon Articuno, it's been three days." Cirrus said, mounting onto her back. With a shreiking cry, she leaped into the air and she put on some speed, flying toward Jacob's lab.

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Ninjask awoke and immediatly went out of the lab, waiting for Cirrus and Articuno, spinning in the air boredly.

Zan Partizanne
November 6th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Dawn sat in the room where she battled trainers rainbow light streaming through the stained glass windows"So the legends are true Rayquaza will return to the Summet Region"she said

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Articuno spotted Ninjask and spiraled downward, landing with a light thump. Cirrus climbed off her back and returned her to her pokeball, and he walked inside the lab.

Zan Partizanne
November 6th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Mew looked up being a strange Pokemon she was she shot into the sky heading for space able to breathe up there somehow.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 11:52 AM
somehow XD)

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Ninjask went in and pointed the suits, one in particular, he then flew to Jacob, who was still working on well... Whatever he was working on. "Test your suit, it's the one on the right." He said.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 12:01 PM
"Okay." Cirrus said, grabbing the suit and slipping it on. "It's a bit tight and kind of hard to breath, but besides that it's fine."

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 12:11 PM
"The oxygen supply isn't plugged in you nimrod..." Jacob said, he then stopped whatever he was doing. "I'll go with you, since Shadow doesn't need air to live, he'll be a great asset if you want to get close to Rayquaza, get the attention while you plug this on it." With that, he threw a small object to Cirrus. "It gives the ability to control the pokemon like if it was part of the team, both by you and I," he added.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 12:16 PM
#Shotsfired XD)

"Okay, jeez." Cirrus said.

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 12:26 PM
(He goes straight to the point and says what he thinks.)

Jacob patted Ninjask, who let out a smal cry of his name before grabbing Cirrus and lifting him up easily. "How does that feel?" The scientist asked.

Zan Partizanne
November 6th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Dawn slipped on her hoodie concealing her Identity as the champion before running outside having a strange feeling "Go Mettagross"she said she hopped on top of it she never understood how her Mettagross was able to fly but it just could.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Cirrus gave a thumbs-up. "It feels fine I guess."

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Jacob nodded. "Ninjask." He said and immediatly the pokemon let Cirrus down. "Take it off now." He ordered kindly, Ninjask landed on his trainer's shoulder, his wings stopped moving. "As you see, I had to modify Ninjask's wings, and I doubt you'd want that to happen to Articuno, because there's no going back from that, his wings are going to stay like that forever." He admitted.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 01:01 PM
"Yeah, that would be terrible." He argeed, slipping off the suit.

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 01:06 PM
"I know, also, you know you can let your pokemon out, the lab is big enough." Jacob said, smiling at the team leader.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 01:23 PM
"Okay." Cirrus said, letting the team out their pokeballs. Shaymin climbed onto Arcanine's back, who didn't mind. Raikou padded toward a corner, where he sat down, his head slightly lowered as he looked at all the other pokemon. Xerneas stood where she was, Articuno, Arcanine near her.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Jasmine walked to a bridge. The other town she was at had a gym and she easily won with Froakie. She also got a Treecko from a family she help with wild pokemon eating there crops. She also boxed her Rattata once she arrived at the other town. Stopping across the bridge she saw trainers in the distance. She let Froakie,Starly,Stunky, amd Treecko out. Froakie and Starly immediately went to fight the trainers. Stunky walked after them and Treecko walked with Jasmine. Going by the trainers she saw a flash. She ran to the end of the route to see Starly evolved into Staravia. She petted her bird before returning everyone to their pokeballs.

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Lugia awoke as he felt the presence of new pokemons, well, some that weren't part of his team, he got up and looked down at Cirrus' team, growling loudly. "So... You all came, well, Cirrus sure is desperate to get Rayquaza..." He said.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Articuno shrugged. "Okay, so? I don't know why your worried about it." And you can go and eat your tail. She thought, not caring that Shadow could hear that.
Shaymin climbed off Arcanine's head, and nervously walked toward Shadow. From there, he batted at his tail with his forepaws, his head lowered.

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Shadow growled, he knew there wasn't anywhere to run off to from where she was, he then took a step forward and spun around, his tail firnly hitting Articuno. "Why don't you?" He asked, grinning before he got back in the position he was before hitting her, not really feeling Shaymin batting at his tail.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Articuno slightly staggered back, working her beak. "Ha, Ha, very funny." She said, laughing while rolling her eyes.

Zan Partizanne
November 6th, 2016, 07:17 PM
LALALALALALALAL)

Wildy~ =3
November 6th, 2016, 07:26 PM
(I got an idea for how you could controll Rayquaza you could attach something to her that could make her obey you)(also sure BrambleFlight)

Ooh yay thank you! ^-^

Name: Lily Everlight
Looks: Slightly taller than the average girl her age due to her long legs, very long light brown hair, beautiful teal eyes. (Note: She will slowly look more like a Pokemon but not yet)
Pokemon: N/A (Yet X3)
Role: Trainer/Child
Other/Questions: Her parents let her get experimented on, thinking it would help her be cured of a rare disease. But in reality, she would've gotten over it in a week due to her being unusually strong. The forms for the Pokemon will be ready when I need them.
Also, is all of this ok?

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Articuno slightly staggered back, working her beak. "Ha, Ha, very funny." She said, laughing while rolling her eyes.
Jacob watched the two, rolling his eyes, he then walked over to Articuno and gazed at her beak to see if she was alright, he then gently petted her before walking over to Cirrus. "Eat something that isn't too heavy on your stomach... We're leaving after." He said, he then passed a finger over Articuno's beak. "I'll make sure your trainer doesn't get injured, he's in good hands." He added with a kind smile.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 07:36 PM
And he says this after he ordered Ninjask to break his arm, also threatening to kill him. Wow, somehow I don't really believe that. She thought, tucking her wings closer to her sides.
"Okay, I'll be back in about half a hour." Cirrus said, and before Jacob could say no, he slipped out the door. Shaymin scampered after him, causing Cirrus to pick him up.

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 07:42 PM
And he says this after he ordered Ninjask to break his arm, also threatening to kill him. Wow, somehow I don't really believe that. She thought, tucking her wings closer to her sides.
"Okay, I'll be back in about half a hour." Cirrus said, and before Jacob could say no, he slipped out the door. Shaymin scampered after him, causing Cirrus to pick him up.
"He did that to avenge what Cirrus had done to him in the past..." Shadow said, before closing his eyes. Ninjask gazed at Articuno and sighed. "Look, I'm not gonna disobey to my trainer, and just saying, you would've done the same if you were ordered to, and you should be happy actually, because without us, he wouldn't be able to get Rayquaza!" He said and landed in front of her. "For your trainer, I lost my wings..." He added with a sigh.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 07:46 PM
(Can someone be Jasmine's rival?)

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Articuno looked at the ground. "I know. I just don't get how you could let Jacob do that to you, also not to mention it's for another trainer." She admitted softly.
Arcanine looked in the direction of the other Pokemon, her head tilted in interest.

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 07:51 PM
"Well... He's my trainer after all..." Ninjask sighed. "And these things are heavy... But I also did that for you... He would've done that to you if it wasn't me..." He admitted, finally letting himself fall to the ground, panting. "And I have to go to space..." He added, lightly hitting the ground with one of his arms.

Wildy~ =3
November 6th, 2016, 07:54 PM
(Can someone be Jasmine's rival?)

Lily can, and then they become friends after (eventually, probably in a dangerous situation X3) Lily shows Jasmine her abilities.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Lily can, and then they become friends after (eventually, probably in a dangerous situation X3) Lily shows Jasmine her abilities.
(Okay thanks! But Jasmine was just entering another town. Did Lily walk to her?)

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Articuno lifted her head. "But there's still the bright side of you going to space. It's probably going to be awesome." She said. I kind of wish I could be the one going to space, but at the same time I'm glad I'm not. She thought.

Wildy~ =3
November 6th, 2016, 08:03 PM
(Okay thanks! But Jasmine was just entering another town. Did Lily walk to her?)
I don't think Lily has been accepted yet...

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 08:04 PM
"Pfft, I doubt leaving this place is awesome... Going somewhere where it's just black... Meh, I'd prefer to be here with my wings!" Ninjask sighed before he turned around and walked under a desk, he layed down under it and sighed, it was pretty weird to see a Ninjask walk... They were barely able to be seen normally, due to how quickly they flew. "And add the weight of a human to these." He grumbled.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 08:06 PM
I don't think Lily has been accepted yet...
(Oh okay. I'll post later. I'm watching the Walking Dead.)

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Jasmine entered the town amd went straight to the center.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 08:41 PM
"It'll still be cool I bet. Just you wait." Articuno replied, shrugging. She opened her wings and leapt onto the desk Ninjask was under, mid-stride flapping her wings to bring her upwards and onto the desk.

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 08:48 PM
"It won't!" Ninjask growled, but quickly broke down, hiding his face in his arms. Seviper quickly slithered over and gazed at the bug-like pokemon. "Uh... Articuno, it's not that I don't like you or anything... Maybe he needs some time to himself." The Poison-type said.

Zan Partizanne
November 7th, 2016, 05:14 AM
(Rayquaza is ready to fite :3)

Zan Partizanne
November 7th, 2016, 06:46 AM
Ooh yay thank you! ^-^

Name: Lily Everlight
Looks: Slightly taller than the average girl her age due to her long legs, very long light brown hair, beautiful teal eyes. (Note: She will slowly look more like a Pokemon but not yet)
Pokemon: N/A (Yet X3)
Role: Trainer/Child
Other/Questions: Her parents let her get experimented on, thinking it would help her be cured of a rare disease. But in reality, she would've gotten over it in a week due to her being unusually strong. The forms for the Pokemon will be ready when I need them.
Also, is all of this ok?
Accepted

Zan Partizanne
November 7th, 2016, 06:47 AM
Rayquaza looked around she could sense trouble was coming and for once it wasn't Deoxys.

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 06:50 AM
"It won't!" Ninjask growled, but quickly broke down, hiding his face in his arms. Seviper quickly slithered over and gazed at the bug-like pokemon. "Uh... Articuno, it's not that I don't like you or anything... Maybe he needs some time to himself." The Poison-type said.
Articuno shrugged. "I guess your right." And with that she leapt off the desk, landing near Arcanine.
Cirrus walked back into the lab, eating the fruit worth one last bite. He gave Shaymin the scraps, who happily ate them. "I'm back."

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Jasmine woke up seeing her standing near her bed. Froakie evolved into Frogadier, Staravia stayed the same, Treecko evolved into Grovyle, and Stunky stayed the same. She looked at her pokedex with a shocked face. All her pokemon were level twenty. She got up looking at a filled slot that was blacked out."Which one you touch the pokedex?",she asked as Frogadier and Grovyle raised their hand. Grovyle handed her a pokeball. She released the pokemon. A Numel came out with one eye blue and the other eye white. Jasmine sighed,"You guys got a half blind Numel?" Grovyle flinched a bit and Frogadier rolled his eyes. She petted Grovyle,"I'm not mad. At least you guys tried." She returned everyone to their pokeballs except for Numel. Getting dress the fire type sat next to the door. Jasmine looked at her pokedex. Numel was a quiet nature and at level eighteen. She walked over and opened the door,"Don't worry I won't box you. Just Ember everything I tell you too." Numel nodded walking with Jasmine out the pokecenter.

Zan Partizanne
November 7th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Fite meh Raven :3)

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Yeah x3)

Gone
November 7th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Articuno shrugged. "I guess your right." And with that she leapt off the desk, landing near Arcanine.
Cirrus walked back into the lab, eating the fruit worth one last bite. He gave Shaymin the scraps, who happily ate them. "I'm back."
Jacob gazed at Cirrus as he walked in and pointed the suit. "Put it on, I'll put mine on afterwards..." He said, walking over to Ninjask and sighing. "Come on." He ordered, immediatly the pokemon got out of under the desk and started flying. Shadow approached his trainer and nodded firmly.

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Cirrus grabbed the suit. Bending down to release Shaymin, he slipped the suit on. He cast a glance at Ninjask. For me it'll be slightly awkward, riding a new pokemon. But I can deal with it. He thought determinedly.

Gone
November 7th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Jacob plugged the oxygen supply and then put on his suit, pluging the oxygen supply in his suit as well, he then pushed a small button on the side of the helmet. "If you need to talk to me, there's a button to do so." He said. Ninjask and Shadow went outside, the small pokemon sighing loudly.

Zan Partizanne
November 7th, 2016, 05:12 PM
(oh by the way when you beat Dawn and want to go capture Mew you fight Dawn again except she's not champion she's what I like to call a Legend Keeper(Legendary Keeper))Dawn landed on the ground hopping off Mettagross outside Team Delta's base "Stop!"she yelled.

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Cirrus pressed the button. "Okay, it works." He said, walking outside, only to see Dawn. "Uhhh, who are you?" He asked, taking a surprised step back.

Gone
November 7th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Jacob didn't seem surprised and closed a fist. "Shadow, Shadow Blast,.." He ordered, immediatly, a ball charged up in the Lugia's mouth and he quickly shot, the beam was black, and going straight for Metagross. Ninjask glared at Dawn, getting in front of the Cirrus and Jacob protectively.

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Cirrus glanced at the door, ready to get his team if needed. He doubted he would need to, if Shadow Blast didn't scare her off, well she was in for it.

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Jasmine sat at the café. She beat the second gym with Staravia and Numel. The waiter gave her a milkshake and a berry sandwich. She ate as Frogadier twirled around on his stool.

Zan Partizanne
November 7th, 2016, 06:50 PM
"Mettagross Try to block it with Hammer Arm"she said "Go Lapras!!!" "use Ice Beam"she said.

Gone
November 7th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Shadow grinned and immediatly dodged the Ice Beam, Ninjask flew over and let out a buggy sound, ready to attack, but quickly enough, all of Jacob's team came out, ready to battle.

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Cirrus leaned against the door. All I can really do is watch. He thought, shrugging.

Wildy~ =3
November 7th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Accepted
Thanks! :)

Lily was walking out of her house and heading to the professor's lab in hopes of getting her first Pokemon. She walked past the cafe Jasmine was in with a quick glance at the girl from a rival family. She continued on her way but stopped when she heard a battle call. -Spearow!- She turned and saw a flock of Spearow heading towards her.

(If the idea of being rival families isn't good, plz help me with the idea! Bram246 )

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Thanks! :)

Lily was walking out of her house and heading to the professor's lab in hopes of getting her first Pokemon. She walked past the cafe Jasmine was in with a quick glance at the girl from a rival family. She continued on her way but stopped when she heard a battle call. -Spearow!- She turned and saw a flock of Spearow heading towards her.

(If the idea of being rival families isn't good, plz help me with the idea! Bram246 )
(It's okay. Jasmine at the third town so does Lily live there or did she already get her starter at the first town? The other starters were Fennikin and Chespin.)

Wildy~ =3
November 7th, 2016, 10:35 PM
(It's okay. Jasmine at the third town so does Lily live there or did she already get her starter at the first town? The other starters were Fennikin and Chespin.)
(idk so let's say she lives there XD )

Lily turned and ran. The Spearow were right behind her. She kept it up and went into a forest. (Idek anymore XD)

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 06:39 AM
(idk so let's say she lives there XD )

Lily turned and ran. The Spearow were right behind her. She kept it up and went into a forest. (Idek anymore XD)
Jasmine opened the code door as Staravia flew out of her pokeball. Jasmine ran after her pokemon as she entered the forest.

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 07:00 AM
"Use Ice beam again"she yelled.

Gone
November 8th, 2016, 07:08 AM
The Flareon used Flamethrower on the Metagross, while Shadow used Psycho Cut on Lapras. "You shouldn't get in our affairs..." Jacob said firmly.
(Gtg, I'll be here at 5PM East.)

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 08:05 AM
"Okay. I'm getting Raikou into here." Cirrus said, slipping inside the lab to bring out the legendary pokemon. He growled, dropping into a attack crouch. "Use thunder on Lapras!" He ordered, and Raikou growled. A bolt of thunder shot down from the sky, shooting toward Lapras.

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Dawn growled under her breath "Go Lucario"she said she looked at her Mega Necklace "Mega Evolve!"she yelled.

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 02:17 PM
(It's going down fo real)

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 04:10 PM
X3) "Okay, I'm getting Xerneas out here." Cirrus said, calling her out the lab. "Use MoonBlast on Mega Lucario!" He ordered, and Xerneas bounded foward, using MoonBlast.

Gone
November 8th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Armaldo gazed at Xerneas before he made his way underground, using Dig, he quickly made his way towards the Mega-Lucario before he emerged from the ground and hit him firmly.

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Turtwig heard the blasts coming from the Gym. She scuttled past druddigon and slipped inside the gym to watch the battle from behind a crate of pokeballs.

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 04:29 PM
..... this isn't a gym battle..)

Wildy~ =3
November 8th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Jasmine opened the code door as Staravia flew out of her pokeball. Jasmine ran after her pokemon as she entered the forest.
Lily kept running, the Spearow getting closer by the second. Eventually the smallest one dove down and used Peck. It hit her shoulder and she fell, rolling down a hill. Somehow managing to dodge the trees, Lily rolled to the bottom of the hill and continued running.

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 07:15 PM
"Use Close Combat on Armaldo"she yelled Lucario ran forward jumping in the air before leaping back down to hit Armaldo with Close Combat/Mew who was watching the battle secretly couldn't take it she ran flew forward using Aura Sphere between them. 'Mew..A mythical Pokemon hidden for centuries decides to reveal itself now...was that wise especially with thier wierd controlling technology they have'thought Dawn.

Gone
November 8th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Armaldo flew backwards, but quickly got back up. He gave Shadow a pat. "Use Shadow Blast." He ordered, immediatly, the Lugia did as wanted, no actual target, he just shot at all of Dawm's pokemon, his red eyes glowing madly.

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Mew turned around before using Hyper Beam.

Gone
November 8th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Shadow shot in the air, dodging the Hyper Beam, he then glared at Mew. Ninjask flew up to Mew, surprisingly, he wasn't attacking her, he gave her a worried look. "Why are you here..?" He asked, worriedly.

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 08:14 PM
"To stop you guys from fighting"said Mew "Soon even Rayquaza will think something's going on"she said.

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 08:15 PM
"Raikou, use Shadow Ball on the Mew!" Cirrus ordered, sweeping his hand to the side. A ball fired up in his mouth, and he shot it at Mew.

Gone
November 8th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Ninjask nodded and looked at the Shadow Ball, he pushed Mew out of the way and dodged it, glaring at Raikou. "Don't attack her!" He called angrily, his eyes glowing a slightly red color as he stood there, beside the legendary.

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Raikou lowered his head in a sign of defense. "Why not?" He gruffly replied. Xerneas had turned to look at the three, her head tilted slightly.

Gone
November 8th, 2016, 08:31 PM
"I may be on your side, but that doesn't mean I'll fight whoever gets involved in this..." Ninjask said firmly. "Now stand down, or else I'll break your trainer's arm again..." He growled.

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 08:42 PM
"Jeez, okay." Raikou growled, backing up a few paces.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Lily kept running, the Spearow getting closer by the second. Eventually the smallest one dove down and used Peck. It hit her shoulder and she fell, rolling down a hill. Somehow managing to dodge the trees, Lily rolled to the bottom of the hill and continued running.
Staravia used quick attack to catch up. She also used the move to take out most of the Spearows. The other were about to attack when a beam of bubbles were shot at them. Jasmine was panting as she caught up. Frogadier was on her back still using Bubblebeam. She looked around for what Staravia was following.

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Rayquaza Flew down from the Ozone Layer "It better not be flipping Kyogre and Groundon again"she said.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Rayquaza Flew down from the Ozone Layer "It better not be flipping Kyogre and Groundon again"she said.
(Hahahahaha!)

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 09:42 PM
(XD)

Wildy~ =3
November 8th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Staravia used quick attack to catch up. She also used the move to take out most of the Spearows. The other were about to attack when a beam of bubbles were shot at them. Jasmine was panting as she caught up. Frogadier was on her back still using Bubblebeam. She looked around for what Staravia was following.
Lily kept running, even though the only Spearow that wasn't knocked out stopped chasing her. She hid under a bush so she could calm down.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Lily kept running, even though the only Spearow that wasn't knocked out stopped chasing her. She hid under a bush so she could calm down.
"Hey!",she panted,"Hey anyone out here?! I'm not going to hurt you!", Jasmine stretched her back as Staravia landed next to her.The bird tilted her head. Jasmine stuck out her tongue,"I don't run a lot. Geez."

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Idhsixgwjztsjg)

Gone
November 8th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Shadow gazed at the sky and at his trainer afterwards. "Rayquaza..." He said and ran to Cirrus before taking the object he had created to control the legendary, he quickly got on the Shadow Lugia's back and both flew off. "Find it..." He ordered, and immediatly, the pokemon let out a beastly cry.

Wildy~ =3
November 8th, 2016, 10:12 PM
"Hey!",she panted,"Hey anyone out here?! I'm not going to hurt you!", Jasmine stretched her back as Staravia landed next to her.The bird tilted her head. Jasmine stuck out her tongue,"I don't run a lot. Geez."
Lily slowly came out of the bush. She was about to say something when another wave of Spearow came. She recognized the biggest one as the leader of the first wave and ran. Suddenly, she tripped and the Spearow all grabbed her with their talons, lifting her up. They flew away, Lily trapped.

Lily had enough by the time the Spearow started flying over a field. "Hold still!" One of the Spearow said. "No," Lily replied, squirming a little. This took the Spearow aback. "How can you understand me?!" he asked. "I don't know," Lily replied. Suddenly, an idea formed in her head: What if she punched one of the Spearow? She knew it wouldn't hurt them too badly, but they might be shocked enough to let her go. She got herself ready, then punched one of the Spearow. Chaos happened, but eventually, Lily started falling towards the soft grass.

She started wondering how her plan worked. They had let her go. She remembered when she punched the Spearow she saw yellow sparks and Spearow actually looked hurt. Then it hit her: She had used Thunder Punch.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Lily slowly came out of the bush. She was about to say something when another wave of Spearow came. She recognized the biggest one as the leader of the first wave and ran. Suddenly, she tripped and the Spearow all grabbed her with their talons, lifting her up. They flew away, Lily trapped.

Lily had enough by the time the Spearow started flying over a field. "Hold still!" One of the Spearow said. "No," Lily replied, squirming a little. This took the Spearow aback. "How can you understand me?!" he asked. "I don't know," Lily replied. Suddenly, an idea formed in her head: What if she punched one of the Spearow? She knew it wouldn't hurt them too badly, but they might be shocked enough to let her go. She got herself ready, then punched one of the Spearow. Chaos happened, but eventually, Lily started falling towards the soft grass.

She started wondering how her plan worked. They had let her go. She remembered when she punched the Spearow she saw yellow sparks and Spearow actually looked hurt. Then it hit her: She had used Thunder Punch.
Staravia and Jasmine watched as the girl fell. Jasmine started walking to where the girl landed with her bird and frog behind her.

Wildy~ =3
November 8th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Staravia and Jasmine watched as the girl fell. Jasmine started walking to where the girl landed with her bird and frog behind her.
(She hasn't landed yet)
Lily kept falling. She closed her eyes, knowing that she would hit the ground really hard. Suddenly, she stopped falling. She opened her eyes and saw the biggest Spearow helping her land safely. She landed on her own two feet and smiled at the Spearow. He said, "Meet me by the tree by that pond tonight." Lily nodded and the Spearow flew away.

Zan Partizanne
November 9th, 2016, 01:38 AM
Rayquaza roared as she mega evolved before breaking through the clouds 'uhhh wheres the threat 'she thought.

Gone
November 9th, 2016, 05:48 AM
Shadow kept going up, finally, he saw who he was looking for! He sped up until her was in front of her, red eyes narrowed.

Zan Partizanne
November 9th, 2016, 06:11 AM
Rayquaza roared again and charged up Dragon Pulse.

Gone
November 9th, 2016, 06:27 AM
The Lugia growled and charged up Shadow Blast, roaring loudly as well.

Zan Partizanne
November 9th, 2016, 08:14 AM
Rayquaza let looe of the Dragon Pulse shooting at Shadow Lugia.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 08:25 AM
(She hasn't landed yet)
Lily kept falling. She closed her eyes, knowing that she would hit the ground really hard. Suddenly, she stopped falling. She opened her eyes and saw the biggest Spearow helping her land safely. She landed on her own two feet and smiled at the Spearow. He said, "Meet me by the tree by that pond tonight." Lily nodded and the Spearow flew away.
(Yeah. The Spearow is going to be huge when it evolves!) Frogadier hopped out the bushes. He spotted the girl,"Hey! She's over here!",he yelled back at his trainer.

Wildy~ =3
November 9th, 2016, 08:39 AM
(Yeah. The Spearow is going to be huge when it evolves!) Frogadier hopped out the bushes. He spotted the girl,"Hey! She's over here!",he yelled back at his trainer.
(Yeah XD I made him big enough to ride on when he evolves.)
Lily sat down when she heard the Frogadier, still thinking about how she managed to use Thunder Punch.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 09:19 AM
(Yeah XD I made him big enough to ride on when he evolves.)
Lily sat down when she heard the Frogadier, still thinking about how she managed to use Thunder Punch.
(Good choice on a first gen flying type. Pidgey is good but Spearow is cooler.)
Frogadier approach Lily,"Are you okay? My trainer will come soon. She has food and some water."

Wildy~ =3
November 9th, 2016, 09:32 AM
(Good choice on a first gen flying type. Pidgey is good but Spearow is cooler.)
Frogadier approach Lily,"Are you okay? My trainer will come soon. She has food and some water."
(Yeah XD)
"Ok," Lily said.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 09:46 AM
(Yeah XD)
"Ok," Lily said.
Frogadier looked shocked,"You can understand pokemon?!"

Wildy~ =3
November 9th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Frogadier looked shocked,"You can understand pokemon?!"
"Yeah. I always have. Not sure why though," Lily said. She started thinking about a dream she almost always has. Something that wasn't working and needed more... She didn't even know.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 09:55 AM
"Yeah. I always have. Not sure why though," Lily said. She started thinking about a dream she almost always has. Something that wasn't working and needed more... She didn't even know.
Jasmine walked out the forest brushing leaves off her. She waved at Lily as Frogadier walked to his trainer.

Wildy~ =3
November 9th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Jasmine walked out the forest brushing leaves off her. She waved at Lily as Frogadier walked to his trainer.
Lily waved back.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Lily waved back.
Jasmine petted her frog,"I see you're okay. You don't have any pokemon on you?" Staravia was beside Jasmine.

Wildy~ =3
November 9th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Jasmine petted her frog,"I see you're okay. You don't have any pokemon on you?" Staravia was beside Jasmine.
Lily shook her head. "I was going to go get my starter but then the Spearow attacked."

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Lily shook her head. "I was going to go get my starter but then the Spearow attacked."
Jasmine looked confused,"Did the professor travel here? The lab is two towns back from where I can from.", she sat and opened her bag,"Well if he's not here in this town I'll give you some things to help you." She gave Lily ten Great balls, 1,500 dollars, a small purse, ten Oran berries, a sandwich, and two bottles of water. "Those great balls should help with catching pokemon around here.", Jasmine held out her hand,"I'm Jasmine by the way."

Wildy~ =3
November 9th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Jasmine looked confused,"Did the professor travel here? The lab is two towns back from where I can from.", she sat and opened her bag,"Well if he's not here in this town I'll give you some things to help you." She gave Lily ten Great balls, 1,500 dollars, a small purse, ten Oran berries, a sandwich, and two bottles of water. "Those great balls should help with catching pokemon around here.", Jasmine held out her hand,"I'm Jasmine by the way."
"No, I just live around here. My name's Lily."

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 10:47 AM
"No, I just live around here. My name's Lily."
"Nice to meet you!",she shook her hand before standing,"I'm heading to the next town. See ya!", Jasmine returned her pokemon to their pokeballs and walked across the field.

Wildy~ =3
November 9th, 2016, 02:34 PM
"Nice to meet you!",she shook her hand before standing,"I'm heading to the next town. See ya!", Jasmine returned her pokemon to their pokeballs and walked across the field.
Lily waved and started walking back to the town so she could get back on the path. Suddenly, she remembered the Spearow. She went to the tree, where he was practicing his flying. "Why are you here so early?" he asked, surprised. "Because I want to get an early start tomorrow," Lily replied. "Ok. Now, see that Beedrill nest? There's only one in there. Beat it in battle," Spearow instructed. "Why?" Lily asked. "So I can see how powerful you are. Now do it, or I'll get an entire flock of Fearow after you," Spearow replied. "... Fine," Lily sighed. She used Thunder Punch on the nest and it broke. One Beedrill came out. "What are you doing?!" it asked angrily. "... Ask him," Lily said. "Trying to fight you," Spearow said to the Beedrill. The Beedrill called for his friends, who lived in nests nearby, and they all used Fury Attacks. Lily used Protect, and none of the attacks hit. "What?! How can she do that?" one of the Beedrill asked. Lily shrugged and used Earthquake. The area of effect was very small, but it got most of the Beedrill to low health. They used Fury Attacks again, this time most hit her. "Ow!" Lily said. The Beedrill were about to attack again, but something happened.

Name: _____ (I'll add the name later)
Pokemon: Riolu
Type: Fighting
Moves: Quick Attack
Looks: Like a Riolu
Other/Questions: Na except that he is lvl. 5