PDA

View Full Version : Jayfeather X Half Moon haters

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 12:57 PM
i really dont like this ship or there relationship...*waits for death*

Brooklyn Trees
November 2nd, 2016, 06:45 PM
I kind of pity the fact that the only person Jayfeather could manage to not be angry at was someone that he could never be with.
(Not to mention that I think that Jayfeather/Stick should have actually been a thing. XD

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 07:24 PM
I agree with you

Hexict
November 3rd, 2016, 07:44 AM
I really think they are cute together, and I do hope that they could be together in Starclan (don't get me wrong, I still like Jay + Briar)

And I HATE Jay + Stick... I know it's crack shipping, but it's pretty dumb - I think any shipping (even crack) should at least be cute and have reason for it, but whatever

Teggy
November 3rd, 2016, 07:54 AM
http://img10.deviantart.net/1a05/i/2015/197/7/0/jay_x_stick_kits_redo_by_fyer_chan-d91la46.png XD I FOUND THIS

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 05:21 PM
I actually like the Jayfeather x Stick ship. And I like the link that you found, Integrity. XD

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 05:23 PM
Jay x Stick= Life x3

Zan Partizanne
December 7th, 2016, 05:33 PM
That moment when Jayfeather snaps the stick

Me: Snaps ship in half* it's over people

I LOVE JAYFEATHER X HALFMOON AS WELL AS JAYFEATHER X BRIARLIGHT

NightWarrior4Life
January 1st, 2017, 10:50 AM
Check out my warriors stuff thread to see my embarrassing JayFeatherXHalf Moon story

>Pepsi<
January 1st, 2017, 11:00 AM
Check out my warriors stuff thread to see my embarrassing JayFeatherXHalf Moon story
There is an advitising thread on the general board, you do not need to past here)
Jaywindxstick is awesome

NightWarrior4Life
January 1st, 2017, 11:11 AM
There is an advitising thread on the general board, you do not need to past here)
Jaywindxstick is awesome what do you mean? I'm not trying to advertise or self promote I'm just saying...it's relevant...it's not like it's in the main roleplay...sorry if I sound rude I just don't want any trouble...

>Pepsi<
January 1st, 2017, 11:18 AM
what do you mean? I'm not trying to advertise or self promote I'm just saying...it's relevant...it's not like it's in the main roleplay...sorry if I sound rude I just don't want any trouble...
I was not meaning to sound rude either, however there is an advitising thread and that should be posted in there, you are new and I do not want to put you off wco
XD this is the longest post I have ever done)

NightWarrior4Life
January 1st, 2017, 11:25 AM
I was not meaning to sound rude either, however there is an advitising thread and that should be posted in there, you are new and I do not want to put you off wco
XD this is the longest post I have ever done) Ok thanks for understanding...and congrats on the longest post ever! I didn't mean for my post to sound advertising (if that makes sense probs doesn't though lol) but I know that now, we can put it behind us, I hope.

>Pepsi<
January 1st, 2017, 11:27 AM
*Shoves some random posts behind some people*
Sorry Integrity for talking off topic in you thread)

~Aesthetic~
January 2nd, 2017, 12:17 AM
Heh, Jaymoon is probably my favorite ship, probably because when he was with her it was so cute... But everyone has their own opinions.