PDA

View Full Version : Thistleclaw

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 08:18 AM
I swear to god I hate you Bluestar. Why is thistleclaw considered evil?

Hexict
November 2nd, 2016, 12:12 PM
It's mostly just because he was always solving problems with fighting - and is kinda implied that he killed people in battle despite not needing to, which is against the code

Brooklyn Trees
November 2nd, 2016, 12:56 PM
I think it is also partly because he was just a bit annoying overall and since Firestar thinks of Bluestar as a great mentor and Bluestar was aggitated by Thistle and Bluestar's sister was mates with Thistle and so I think that protective sister mode may have also made Blue dislike Thistle, which influenced Fire's perspective of her? These are just opinions, but I think that this may partially be why he is considered 'evil'.

Hexict
November 2nd, 2016, 07:38 PM
I think it is also partly because he was just a bit annoying overall and since Firestar thinks of Bluestar as a great mentor and Bluestar was aggitated by Thistle and Bluestar's sister was mates with Thistle and so I think that protective sister mode may have also made Blue dislike Thistle, which influenced Fire's perspective of her? These are just opinions, but I think that this may partially be why he is considered 'evil'.

Well, we weren't really told that Thistle was evil through Firestar's perspective since he never really knew - nor even heard of - Thistleclaw. And Bluestar didn't like Thistle because of his darker side and love for a fight (not to mention the time he order Tigerstar to attack a helpless kit)

Brooklyn Trees
November 2nd, 2016, 07:47 PM
Well, we weren't really told that Thistle was evil through Firestar's perspective since he never really knew - nor even heard of - Thistleclaw. And Bluestar didn't like Thistle because of his darker side and love for a fight (not to mention the time he order Tigerstar to attack a helpless kit)

It's been a while since I read the series so I thought that Thistleclaw was still alive/in thunderclan/etc and that Firestar knew him because of that, and I actually forgot that it was Thistle that did that to Tigerstar. o.o

Hexict
November 3rd, 2016, 05:51 AM
It's been a while since I read the series so I thought that Thistleclaw was still alive/in thunderclan/etc and that Firestar knew him because of that, and I actually forgot that it was Thistle that did that to Tigerstar. o.o

I haven't read the books in awhile either :3 I think that he was killed in Bluestar's Prophecy though

savage scar
November 4th, 2016, 10:15 PM
He was in the dark forest training when he was alive i guess

Phoenix Flames
November 5th, 2016, 07:57 AM
Ever since Thistleclaw was a kit, he was mean and an arrogant brat. Don't know why though. But he always was. And that's what I hate about him. He also wanted to put ThunderClan in danger when he wanted to be deputy. And it's a good thing Bluestar stopped him. And also, Bluestar is not a cat to hate. I also think protective sister mode got to her and everything about what Goosefeather had been telling her made her act really weird at the time.

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 09:43 AM
And I mean see what he looks like http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Thistleclaw

aleka!
November 17th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Okay. But imagine what Thistleclaw was feeling. His mate was killed. And there's also the apparent thing that he did go to StarClan when he died, but was chased out by Bluestar. He actually did never break the code, and he also didn't try to kill Bluestar, or try to harm his clammates *cough cough Ashfur* and yes, there is the fact that he helped "create" not one, but two of the most evil cats ever in the forests. Yes, he was a bit over-serious with partrolling, but so was Mudclaw, and yet he's in Statclan (unless I read something wrong XD)

Gusty
November 17th, 2016, 02:49 PM
And I mean see what he looks like http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Thistleclaw
That's just artist interpretation, and anyways looks can be deceiving. But I see what you mean.

aleka!
November 17th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Yeah I do agree XD

Zan Partizanne
December 7th, 2016, 05:35 PM
In the series it's mentioned that thistleClaw taught Tigerstar the ways of Evil and killing also he agrees with Mapleshades idea of killing kits in the battle against DF

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
December 9th, 2016, 08:03 PM
In my opinion Thistleclaw would be considered evil. I mean code 12 of the warrior code for example "No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan." I'm not sure if this applies to kit's outside of the clans or not but the fact is he encouraged tiggypaw to attack a harmless kit (Which ends up being very bad for ol' tiggy in the long run) almost to the point of death. Usually in the warriors the cats that show this kind of aggression or lack of restraint are the ones that get considered as evil. But hey all the evil cats are the best ones imho.