PDA

View Full Version : Myik's Hill

judas
May 21st, 2017, 07:33 PM
Myik's Tree (https://previews.123rf.com/images/lenazajchikova/lenazajchikova1310/lenazajchikova131000006/24691157-frosty-tree-at-the-top-of-the-hill-Stock-Photo.jpg)
Myik Loves her tree, don't mess with her tree.
Ever
Don't even think about it
--
Myik (http://orig00.deviantart.net/d046/f/2017/141/7/7/untitled_drawing_by_trinidy1213-dba056e.png) is a Orange/Tan she-cat with Green & Blue eyes. She has a scars on the right side of her face. She doesn't like to talk about how she got them.
Myik is very annoyed if cats pronounce her name wrong, and she will claw at you if you say her name is a Toms name. (Because it's Pronounced Mike)
--
The Blonde/Ginger she cat brushed through the wind, flicking her tail. Her eyes shifting, not missing any sign of prey. Shiffing the air, she gave out a small huff. Myik flicked her tail, running as she spotted a small finch that had landed near her tree. She pounced, feathers flying as she bit the bird. Myik flicked her head up, purring as she walked into the shelter of her tree hallow.
The cat had lined the den with moss and feathers, and adding a twoleg pelt someone had left on the hill. She remembered seeing it with some sort of basket, a twoleg had ran down the hill with it's kit and a strange flying thing. Myik had eaten the food and taken her time to lay the pelt in her den, keeping it dry.
She had taken it out in the rain, and struggled to dry it out every week because she couldn't stand the old musty smell. Myik had just cleaned it, and was busy picking off the feathers to add to her nest. Once done, she collected the feathers in a pile and ate her meal. Myik walked out, taking the old feathers out and replacing them after cleaning the scraps left by the bird.

wickedvirtues
May 21st, 2017, 07:39 PM
((Can I join? I need to use Caracalpaw in something so maybe she can wonder from WindClan?))

judas
May 21st, 2017, 07:43 PM
((Can I join? I need to use Caracalpaw in something so maybe she can wonder from WindClan?))
It's a open post ^^ Anyone can reply))

wickedvirtues
May 21st, 2017, 07:48 PM
It's a open post ^^ Anyone can reply))
K! Caracalpaw ref: http://www.petful.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/caracat.png
Caracalpaw sighed, this wasn't WindClan. Not territory she'd explored anyways. She continued on, her ears twitching and maw open to smell unfamiliar scents. "Maybe Blazingstar just forgot to tell me about this part of the territory?" She tried to reason, but she knew this was somewhat close non-WindClan territory. She still smelt faint heather, but it was masked in new smells. "Hello?" She called out, expecting the familiar voice of a WindClan warrior or maybe even Surgestorm.

judas
May 24th, 2017, 05:13 PM
K! Caracalpaw ref: http://www.petful.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/caracat.png
Caracalpaw sighed, this wasn't WindClan. Not territory she'd explored anyways. She continued on, her ears twitching and maw open to smell unfamiliar scents. "Maybe Blazingstar just forgot to tell me about this part of the territory?" She tried to reason, but she knew this was somewhat close non-WindClan territory. She still smelt faint heather, but it was masked in new smells. "Hello?" She called out, expecting the familiar voice of a WindClan warrior or maybe even Surgestorm.
Walking out, Myik saw a cat not much smaller than her. "Hello?! What is your name and why are you here?!" She hissed, ready to pounce if the cat did anything shady.

wickedvirtues
May 24th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Walking out, Myik saw a cat not much smaller than her. "Hello?! What is your name and why are you here?!" She hissed, ready to pounce if the cat did anything shady.

Caracalpaw's eyes widened slightly, her fur bristled. "Caracalpaw of WindClan, and I accidentally... walked out of the territory some.." she muttered the last part, ears flattened as she smelt the air. Still the faint heather smell she knew. "I live in that place, with all the heather and rabbits and stuff." She added, "with my Clanmates and family."

Chalcedony
May 24th, 2017, 05:31 PM
(I'll just join)
Sora twitched her ears as she padded through the forest. The clan cats could be really loud and annoying sometimes... without a sound, the silver-blue she-cat leaped over a thick tree that had fallen moons ago. Sora knew the way to the clearing - for StarClan's sake, how many times had she been through here? The cat stopped abruptly as she heard some commotion. There was a strong scent of WindClan here. Sora continued until she saw the two cats.

Chalcedony
May 24th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Caracalpaw's eyes widened slightly, her fur bristled. "Caracalpaw of WindClan, and I accidentally... walked out of the territory some.." she muttered the last part, ears flattened as she smelt the air. Still the faint heather smell she knew. "I live in that place, with all the heather and rabbits and stuff." She added, "with my Clanmates and family."
Sora glanced at the WindClanner. "Darling, why are you out here?" Her meows were so smooth, like silk. "You shouldn't be out here on your own, especially such a young cat like yourself." The she-cat stepped closer to the apprentice, purring.

wickedvirtues
May 24th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Sora glanced at the WindClanner. "Darling, why are you out here?" Her meows were so smooth, like silk. "You shouldn't be out here on your own, especially such a young cat like yourself." The she-cat stepped closer to the apprentice, purring.

Caracalpaw shrugged. "I'm 10 whole moons! And I just happened to wander off of Clan territory. But my mentor will be worried, so I should get back.." she said in a rushed tone, sliding past Sora.