PDA

View Full Version : Creative Writing Scraps

Ruthenselle
November 1st, 2016, 09:48 PM
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]:rainbowllama:
Alright never mind that rainbow llama... it just had to be my first smiley on the site, y'know?

What precisely is the reason(s) I love to write? Honestly. I haven't even summoned an answer for this one yet- although I suspect part of the reason is to discover my natural writing style. Pfft. I don't suspect, I know that. And what better way to familiarize and recognize it than with a writing journal? As I sometimes say: if it sounds boring and doesn't revolve around numbers, it's gotta be fun! I actually fished around Google and found this website (http://thinkwritten.com/365-creative-writing-prompts/). It has a writing prompt thing for every day of the year (except leap years heh).
Who loses papers quite easily irl?
Me.
Who's lazy about stuff you've got to daily that doesn't involve technology or any other interesting tool? And quits early on?
Me, for sure.
Who decided to create a [hopefully daily] creative writing journal online in order to not turn journals into a dull math lesson? (Sorry math lovers.)
Meee-ee-e!!!
Too much yammering; let's begin.

"Day 306. Long Distance Love: Write about a couple that is separated by distance."

Lovebirds- f. Voilet; m. Branden

Such were the stairs of the eyes. Dwindling deeper and brushed over by a strange sort of chocolate. It was truly no wonder the owl is called master of wisdom to this very day. The colours of its unique feathers, a palette of its own.
Voilet's eyelids fell and rose in about 300-400 milliseconds—and normal blink.
In reality, the ancient bird was merely existing in the form of a pillow, cradled in her arms. Am I obsessing? I better not obsessing. I just want Branden to be in one piece if- WHEN, he gets back, she fretted, running a hand through her brown-blonde hair. Speaking of which, a haircut would be fantastic soon; it was dangling a tad too close to her waist again.
Voilet's exhaled a quivering breath. There was practically nothing to do. The large apartment was tidy, and everyone had eaten breakfast...including the kitten. No wonder the place seemed quiet

::: p.s.:yay I have extra writing to do when I'm bored xp phew that's excellent:::