PDA

View Full Version : Four Lost Kittens

shark sailor
May 21st, 2017, 11:28 AM
*Only three kits will be available, mostly cuz I'm keeping one X3*

On the outskirts of Twolegplace, a she-cat gave birth to four siamese kittens. The four grew up happy and like any other kits, they liked sneaking around. One day they wondered too far and couldn't find their way back. In panic, they split up. Amethyst ran towards Windclan, while {Kit 2} ran to {Another clan}, as so did {Kit 3} and {Kit 4}, each to different clans. {Windclan warrior} Finds Amethyst, starving and tired. Depending on the roleplayer, the warrior takes Amethyst to Windclan camp. Amethyst is hopefully accepted into the clan and she quickly adapts without her siblings around. Soon enough, she is made an apprentice and falls for {She-cat}. She starts wanting to hang out with them more, but they unfortunately ignore and this saddens Amethystpaw. When Amethystpaw fell out of a tree trying to get a squirrel, {She-cat} showed the smallest bit of a affection by helping her back to camp. Will carry on from there. {Will meet her siblings one time or another}

Other paths depend on the roleplayer.

Roles:

Kit 2
If possible, s/he is cocky and is braver than the others.

Kit 3
If possible, s/he is rational but joking

Kit 4
If possible, s/he is quiet and shier than the others.

She-cat
Opposite of Amethyst

Windclan Warrior
Not personality specific, probably won't talk to Amethyst ever again sooo....

Rouge She-cat
May or may not see her kits again, depends.

Mentor For Amethyst
Yeah, just wanted to include this, why not.

Form W/ Link:
Name and Link:
Role Wanted:
Activeness:
Why Do You Think This Character Fits This Role?:
Future Plot Idea? If So, Pm Me:
Other:
Roleplay Example (Not Needed):

Form W/o Link:
Name:
Role Wanted:
Personality:
Appearance:
Activeness:
Why Do You Think This Character Fits This Role?:
Other:

Deadline: May 28th

wickedvirtues
May 21st, 2017, 11:47 AM
Form W/o Link:
Name: Petal(kit)
Role Wanted: Kit 4
Personality: Shy, timid, quiet, soft-spoken, nervous
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/57/fc/47/57fc472f8e1cf1cf1a6371552b5917f5.jpg
Activeness: On pretty much every day, PPD is 21.40
Why Do You Think This Character Fits This Role?: She is a shy, timid kitten who is the type of character I'm good at playing, and I feel she could work well in the plot c:
Future Plot Idea? If So, Pm Me: None so far
Other: I think she'd go to RiverClan, if okay
Roleplay Example (Not Needed): I may add one later, but my posts are usually at least 2-3 sentences.

Darky
May 21st, 2017, 11:50 AM
Form W/o Link:
Name:Lilly(kit)
Role Wanted: kit 4
Personality: tbrp
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/57/05/3e/57053e020658662981cea53c53967606.jpg
Activeness:All day (school is almost done just 2 days and a half day) my PPD is 20.71 and getting higher when school ends.
Why Do You Think This Character Fits This Role?: lillykit is a shy kit.I based her off me when I was little.I was shy and quiet when I was little.
Other: can she join thunderclan?

Darky
May 21st, 2017, 11:54 AM
Form W/o Link:
Name: Petal(kit)
Role Wanted: Kit 4
Personality: Shy, timid, quiet, soft-spoken, nervous
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/57/fc/47/57fc472f8e1cf1cf1a6371552b5917f5.jpg
Activeness: On pretty much every day, PPD is 21.40
Why Do You Think This Character Fits This Role?: She is a shy, timid kitten who is the type of character I'm good at playing, and I feel she could work well in the plot c:
Future Plot Idea? If So, Pm Me: None so far
Other: I think she'd go to RiverClan, if okay
Roleplay Example (Not Needed): I may add one later, but my posts are usually at least 2-3 sentences.
(We made a form for the same role)

wickedvirtues
May 21st, 2017, 11:54 AM
(We made a form for the same role)

Lol)