PDA

View Full Version : Watch Dogs 2 RP

The Division
November 1st, 2016, 06:00 PM
Intro (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5fb5-QWrXw)

I can fly
See trough walls
Summon lightning storms
and bend steel
But do I have super powers?
Nah
I just have a phone
and a few other mobile devices

-Marcus Holloway [DeadSec member]

This RP is based of the upcoming video game Watch Dogs 2,if you don't know what game is than it is an open world action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and it will come out on November 15, 2016, The game features a protagonist named Marcus Holloway (Ruffin Prentiss), a young and intelligent hacker from Oakland, California. He was wrongly framed for a crime he did not commit by the upgraded ctOS system, ctOS 2.0, which categorized him as the suspect. Realizing the system covertly brings harm to the innocent citizens of San Francisco, he decides to work with the hacking group DedSec to take down the city's ctOS 2.0, and Blume, the company behind ctOS

[Rules]

1. You will not know much about the ctOS unless you played the first Watch Dogs Game, So I recomend you watch some gameplay vids if you don't have it

2. The game is set in San Francisco following the events of the First game

3. Please don't try to be to OP with your character's, I hate it when it happens and It gives a huge disadvantage to mines

4.You can RP as some of the other characters in the game but, if you don't feel like it you can create your own as well

5. Marcus does tend to be a bit of a troll as seen in game play so don't feel offended when he decides to ruin your day :)

6. You can swear, curse, but keep it at a minimum

7.Have fun XD

[Form]

Name:
Personality:
In-game character or OC:
Questions:
Other: