PDA

View Full Version : Moonfur's cat maker

judas
November 1st, 2016, 04:37 PM
So, I need something to do when I'm not roleplaying and this sounded like a cool Idea. I'll try and do the best I can when making your cat. If you want a rouge or loner or a DS cat, put that in the clan.

Form
(Optional) Preferred Prefix of suffix (Or full name):
(Optional) Personality:
(Optional) Appearance:
Preferred Gender:
Preferred Clan:
Preferred Rank:
Preferred Age:

Caligo Everton
November 4th, 2016, 04:25 PM
(Optional) Preferred Prefix of suffix (Or full name): Ash
(Optional) Personality: from what you know. :)
(Optional) Appearance: gray with reddish eyes. Add onnnnnn
Preferred Gender: female
Preferred Clan: DS
Preferred Rank: kit almost apprentice
Preferred Age: unknown

Ilovecats(:
November 4th, 2016, 04:37 PM
(Optional) Preferred Prefix of suffix (Or full name): Moonstream
(Optional) Personality: Sweet and loving and cares for her clanmates. She has a very strong belief in StarClan, partly because of her very strong powers and many prophecies behind her.
(Optional) Appearence: Beautiful, long, silky blue fur with white paws, belly, and tail-tip. Also with blue eyes that appear sightless, but she's not blind.
Preferred Gender: Female
Preferred Clan: ThunderClan or ShadowClan (both work as well as each other)
Preferred Rank: Medicine Cat
Preferred Age: 13 moons.

judas
November 6th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Ash Isn't Ash yur O.C?
And Ilovecats(: Medicine cat isn't available, would you like me to make Moonstream a warrior (Oh and you have to by powers and you can't have things that effect the whole clan. Site rules...)

Phoenix Flames
November 6th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Optional) Preferred Prefix of suffix (Or full name): Nightpaw
(Optional) Personality: How ShadowClan cats are
(Optional) Appearance: All black fur with white paws and gold eyes
Preferred Gender: Male
Preferred Clan: ShadowClan
Preferred Rank: Apprentice
Preferred Age: 7 moons

Caligo Everton
November 6th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Ash Isn't Ash yur O.C?
And Ilovecats(: Medicine cat isn't available, would you like me to make Moonstream a warrior (Oh and you have to by powers and you can't have things that effect the whole clan. Site rules...)

Yes but I need more details on her.

judas
November 6th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Nightkit Nightpaw, Nightfang (You can change it :3 )
Nightpaw is a strong shadowclan apprentice. He often likes to hunt in the dark, like most Shadowclan warriors. Nightpaw Wants to one day take over Shadowclan. Nightpaw is also, a bit...odd in some ways. He believes slightly that the other clans are plotting against them. He often tries to Spy on the other clans. Nightpaw maybe one day Nightstar, will do anything to protect his clan and nothing else.
(What do you think? Derp Katz )

judas
November 6th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Ash is a small, grey kit with red eyes. Most cats are afraid of her because of this. She was brought into the DS by her Father after he murdered her Mother. Her dad thought She would never survive in the DS. She was later found by Shadow (Me) Who took her in and is now training her to be a healer. Ash Isn't to nice near other cats, but with Shadow. You would think that Shadow was the leader of the DS. She loves to train to fight and heal. Ash

Phoenix Flames
November 6th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Nightkit Nightpaw, Nightfang (You can change it :3 )
Nightpaw is a strong shadowclan apprentice. He often likes to hunt in the dark, like most Shadowclan warriors. Nightpaw Wants to one day take over Shadowclan. Nightpaw is also, a bit...odd in some ways. He believes slightly that the other clans are plotting against them. He often tries to Spy on the other clans. Nightpaw maybe one day Nightstar, will do anything to protect his clan and nothing else.
(What do you think? Derp Katz )
:rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbow llama::music::whistle::D I like it.

judas
November 6th, 2016, 01:31 PM
I'm glad you do!

Caligo Everton
November 6th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Ash is a small, grey kit with red eyes. Most cats are afraid of her because of this. She was brought into the DS by her Father after he murdered her Mother. Her dad thought She would never survive in the DS. She was later found by Shadow (Me) Who took her in and is now training her to be a healer. Ash Isn't to nice near other cats, but with Shadow. You would think that Shadow was the leader of the DS. She loves to train to fight and heal. Ash

Yay thx hey I have a question when will you be rping in DS?

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 06:54 AM
Ravenpelt
Ravenpelt is a pure black she-cat with blind yellow eyes. She is a tunneler in Breezeclan and likes to be near water. She fights extremely well, considering she is blind, and can hear and scent better than any cat in the forest. She gets angry when offered help, and is quick to lash out at others. However, she is a kindhearted cat and will stay loyal to her Clan until her very last breath.

Ilovecats(:
November 8th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Ash Isn't Ash yur O.C?

Sure I guess a warrior could work but I have no idea how to 'buy' powers... I'm gonna need help on that /: but that means the rest is good, right? I'm just kinda newish so I don't really know how everything works yet. Thanks for pointing that out! I would've been really confused on what was wrong with it.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 08:10 AM
Moonkit, Moonpaw, Moonstream
Moonkit was a pure blood clan cat. Every day as a kit she trained. Growing up in thunderclan, Moonkit always wanted to be a strong cat. When she was 6 Moons old she wanted to be a Medicine cat. But sadly, zerosight wasn't taking a apprentice. She grew up to be a strong, powerful cat. And sometimes she would sneek away to got see star clan.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 08:14 AM
Ravenpelt
Ravenpelt is a pure black she-cat with blind yellow eyes. She is a tunneler in Breezeclan and likes to be near water. She fights extremely well, considering she is blind, and can hear and scent better than any cat in the forest. She gets angry when offered help, and is quick to lash out at others. However, she is a kindhearted cat and will stay loyal to her Clan until her very last breath.
Raven, Ravenkit, Ravenpaw, Ravenpelt
Raven came into Breezeclan after being chased away by her mother. Loners had been attacking them and it was time for Raven to leave. Not just for her mothers help, but for hers also. She told raven of a clan. So Raven ran to the clan, using her nose. When she did, the leader wanted to change her name to Blindkit. But she refused. She grew up to be one of the best fighters in Breezeclan
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/16/c5/11/16c511b88a74332b5a3a28ce2fbecc90.jpg

Mistyfoot⚜
November 11th, 2016, 04:21 PM
I really need a Skyclan cat, so here

(Optional) Preferred Prefix of suffix (Or full name): Ripplestripe
(Optional) Personality: You choose!
(Optional) Appearance: I want some kind of light gray tabby with darker gray thin stripes, but you can add on or decide
Preferred Gender: She-cat
Preferred Clan: Skyclan
Preferred Rank: Warrior
Preferred Age: 38 moons

judas
November 12th, 2016, 03:41 PM
I really need a Skyclan cat, so here

(Optional) Preferred Prefix of suffix (Or full name): Ripplestripe
(Optional) Personality: You choose!
(Optional) Appearance: I want some kind of light gray tabby with darker gray thin stripes, but you can add on or decide
Preferred Gender: She-cat
Preferred Clan: Skyclan
Preferred Rank: Warrior
Preferred Age: 38 moons
Ripplestripe is a shy she cat. She likes to look at the sky at night and try to count the stars. She's beautiful gray she cat with darker stripes and deep green eyes. Many toms try to be her mate. But Ripplestripe refuses, her first mate died in a battle. She is a pure Skyclan cat and doesn't seem to like loners much.