PDA

View Full Version : Marigold's Stream(Open to all)

Barnabas
May 19th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Marigold, a light Ginger furred she-cat with icy blue eyes stepped out of a fallen tree stump to stretch out her hind legs. She let out a yawn as she made her way over to the stream inside her territory. Marigold jumped into the rushing water and began searching for any fish that swims by with her ears pricked for any invaders.

"Just another day in paradise. " Marigold whispered to herself as she heard no intruders. Being alone had shown the she-cat that being by herself meant no one to care for. Oh how I wish somebody would find me and live with me in my den. I hate being by myself.

She caught a couple of fishes and jumped out of the ice cold water. Marigold began to tear through her on if her catches. "You haven't touched your food." she meowed to no one as she became delirious.

wickedvirtues
May 21st, 2017, 10:27 AM
Is this still alive? I'll join if it is.

Barnabas
May 22nd, 2017, 03:56 PM
Is this still alive? I'll join if it is.

It alway's is alive. Just waiting for a reply :bounce: .

wickedvirtues
May 22nd, 2017, 04:02 PM
It alway's is alive. Just waiting for a reply :bounce: .

<3, I'll join in

The fluffy tabby, North, walked into the territory, her ears pricked and tail swaying behind her. She spotted Marigold, her eyes glittering with curiosity.

Barnabas
May 22nd, 2017, 04:09 PM
<3, I'll join in

The fluffy tabby, North, walked into the territory, her ears pricked and tail swaying behind her. She spotted Marigold, her eyes glittering with curiosity.

Marigold swiftly turned towards the cat as the scent of North filled her nose. She stared at her with a cold hard stare. "What are you doing here?" asked Marigold with a frightened voice.

The loner jumped into the water in case the she-cat didn't like water. She was trying hard to keep herself healthy. Her fur began to bristle, showing North on how big she could get if she quite had too.

wickedvirtues
May 22nd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Marigold swiftly turned towards the cat as the scent of North filled her nose. She stared at her with a cold hard stare. "What are you doing here?" asked Marigold with a frightened voice.

The loner jumped into the water in case the she-cat didn't like water. She was trying hard to keep herself healthy. Her fur began to bristle, showing North on how big she could get if she quite had too.

"I just wandered here on accident, sorry.." North replied calmly, tail swaying behind her as she glanced around. She contained laughter as she humped in the water, she loved swimming but didn't show it.

Barnabas
May 22nd, 2017, 04:19 PM
"I just wandered here on accident, sorry.." North replied calmly, tail swaying behind her as she glanced around. She contained laughter as she humped in the water, she loved swimming but didn't show it.

"I guess it's okay." she meowed, calming herself down. Marigold walked out of her stream and walked over to North. She felt weird around this cat, but to be honest she was weird around a lot of cat's.

"I'm sorry about that. I just get a bit...Ah what's the word? oh yah nervous. I get nervous around other cat's. I don't think you know, but I have been alone for a while." she meowed. Your an idiot Marigold!

wickedvirtues
May 22nd, 2017, 04:24 PM
"I guess it's okay." she meowed, calming herself down. Marigold walked out of her stream and walked over to North. She felt weird around this cat, but to be honest she was weird around a lot of cat's.

"I'm sorry about that. I just get a bit...Ah what's the word? oh yah nervous. I get nervous around other cat's. I don't think you know, but I have been alone for a while." she meowed. Your an idiot Marigold!

North shrugged. "No problem, I get nervous around some cats. I've been a loner for.. 5 moons now after leaving a few two-legs." She replied.

Barnabas
May 22nd, 2017, 04:34 PM
North shrugged. "No problem, I get nervous around some cats. I've been a loner for.. 5 moons now after leaving a few two-legs." She replied.

"i wouldn't want to live with two-legs. Their food looks like rabbit droppings. Yuck." meowed Marigold, slowly shaking off some of the water off her pelt. Two-legs are weird!

wickedvirtues
May 22nd, 2017, 04:41 PM
"i wouldn't want to live with two-legs. Their food looks like rabbit droppings. Yuck." meowed Marigold, slowly shaking off some of the water off her pelt. Two-legs are weird!

North chuckled. "Now that I'm a loner and used to prey, it tasted like it, too!"

Cosmo
May 22nd, 2017, 04:44 PM

Hawk, watched the two cats talking, That cat, Marigold is right. he thought. Twolegs are weird. He continued to watch the two cats. It took a while until the tom got bored and padded out of the trees.

Barnabas
May 22nd, 2017, 04:50 PM
North chuckled. "Now that I'm a loner and used to prey, it tasted like it, too!"

Hawk, watched the two cats talking, That cat, Marigold is right. he thought. Twolegs are weird. He continued to watch the two cats. It took a while until the tom got bored and padded out of the trees.

Marigold let out a slight smile. "I've always been a loner. I rejected the life of a kittypet a long time ago." she smiled.

The she-cat noticed another cat and turned around towards Hawk. "I knew I smelt another cat." Marigold snorted. The she-cat rolled her eyes with a bit of excitement. "Why don't you com join the party." she teased.

Cosmo
May 22nd, 2017, 04:56 PM
Marigold let out a slight smile. "I've always been a loner. I rejected the life of a kittypet a long time ago." she smiled.

The she-cat noticed another cat and turned around towards Hawk. "I knew I smelt another cat." Marigold snorted. The she-cat rolled her eyes with a bit of excitement. "Why don't you com join the party." she teased.

Hawk narrowed his eyes at the she-cat. He gave her a glare and pretended to walk away, then he aimed a ponce at her.

wickedvirtues
May 22nd, 2017, 05:00 PM
North gave a muffled sigh, wishing she'd done the same. She was a fluffy, healthy loner instead of a plump, scared kittypet now.

Barnabas
May 22nd, 2017, 07:50 PM
Marigold bit Hawk and reared up on her hind legs with her fur fluffed. She brought down her paws on top of his neck.

Cosmo
May 22nd, 2017, 08:19 PM
Marigold bit Hawk and reared up on her hind legs with her fur fluffed. She brought down her paws on top of his neck.

Hawk dodged to the side and shook his ruffled pelt, he gazed at the she-cat. "You're less stupid then I thought." He said, about the best complement you could get out of him. He prodded her flank and sat down. "If you don't attack me I won't attack you." He said flatly.

Barnabas
May 23rd, 2017, 09:59 PM
North gave a muffled sigh, wishing she'd done the same. She was a fluffy, healthy loner instead of a plump, scared kittypet now.

"Being a kittypet means being in a closed den and not being able to get out." meowed Marigold with a shake of her pelt.

wickedvirtues
May 24th, 2017, 06:01 AM
"Being a kittypet means being in a closed den and not being able to get out." meowed Marigold with a shake of her pelt.

North nodded. "The two-legs never let me out!"

Barnabas
May 25th, 2017, 12:57 PM
North nodded. "The two-legs never let me out!"

" Oh that must have been torture." Yowled Marigold. Her fur began to shake in fear as she thought about being trapped inside a den all day and never being able to go outside to explore.

wickedvirtues
May 25th, 2017, 01:02 PM
" Oh that must have been torture." Yowled Marigold. Her fur began to shake in fear as she thought about being trapped inside a den all day and never being able to go outside to explore.

North grimaced and nodded, her ears pinning back and tail lowering. "It was!" She exclaimed.

Barnabas
June 5th, 2017, 07:26 PM
North grimaced and nodded, her ears pinning back and tail lowering. "It was!" She exclaimed.

"I remeber being stuck inside a two-leg home. It was the worst day of my life." Marigold shivered. The she-cat saw the image of the two-leg who had trapped her inside their home with a couple of noisy kits, who mostly never slept.

The loner felt the fur on her spine bristle at the thought. "It was a total nightmare. I hope it never happens again." she meowed out loud. I couldn't be so lucky though. I'm always a trigger object.

wickedvirtues
June 5th, 2017, 07:32 PM
"I remeber being stuck inside a two-leg home. It was the worst day of my life." Marigold shivered. The she-cat saw the image of the two-leg who had trapped her inside their home with a couple of noisy kits, who mostly never slept.

The loner felt the fur on her spine bristle at the thought. "It was a total nightmare. I hope it never happens again." she meowed out loud. I couldn't be so lucky though. I'm always a trigger object.

"Blah, i'm glad i'm free." North replied, her tail quivering. She knew the yipping of dogs and squealing of two-leg kits. It was like torture to the she-cat who preferred silence and relaxation.

Nomad
June 5th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Is thread still open?

Barnabas
June 5th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Is thread still open?

You can join

Barnabas
June 5th, 2017, 07:36 PM
"Blah, i'm glad i'm free." North replied, her tail quivering. She knew the yipping of dogs and squealing of two-leg kits. It was like torture to the she-cat who preferred silence and relaxation.

"amen to that!" yowled Marigold. The she-cat was terrified of two-leg's and their kits. "if I see another dog it would be too soon." meowed the loner.

wickedvirtues
June 5th, 2017, 07:38 PM
"amen to that!" yowled Marigold. The she-cat was terrified of two-leg's and their kits. "if I see another dog it would be too soon." meowed the loner.

North grimaced. "True.." the dog in her old housefolks den had been small, yappy, and annoying. Always chasing her fluffy tail or sniffing at her.

Cosmo
June 5th, 2017, 07:39 PM
SpringtrapFNAF, Hawk is still here)

Barnabas
June 5th, 2017, 07:42 PM
SpringtrapFNAF, Hawk is still here)

okay just jump in!)

Cosmo
June 5th, 2017, 07:46 PM
North grimaced. "True.." the dog in her old housefolks den had been small, yappy, and annoying. Always chasing her fluffy tail or sniffing at her.

Hawk watched the two cats, and then hastily walked up to them and sat down next to Marigold. He drew a paw over his ear, simply waiting for something.

Barnabas
June 5th, 2017, 07:55 PM
"if you both are hungry there is plenty of fish in the stream. you could catch a couple or more, but to tell you they are very big." Marigold, kept glancing at Hawk for his next move. Hope he don't attack me again. Oh well if he does I'll beat the troublesome out of him. The loner sat down with her tail wrapped around her small brown paws, giving her chest fur a few licks.

CandyFlossCat
Little Bird

Cosmo
June 5th, 2017, 08:02 PM
"if you both are hungry there is plenty of fish in the stream. you could catch a couple or more, but to tell you they are very big." Marigold, kept glancing at Hawk for his next move. Hope he don't attack me again. Oh well if he does I'll beat the troublesome out of him. The loner sat down with her tail wrapped around her small brown paws, giving her chest fur a few licks.

CandyFlossCat
Little Bird

(What does Marigold look like? Can Hawk crush on Marigold later in the RP?)

Hawk gave a brief nod of thanks. He realized that Marigold was looking at him warily and gave a amused snort. "I'm not going to attack you again." He said, putting on a cocky grin.

wickedvirtues
June 5th, 2017, 08:05 PM
"I'm good!" North replied, not very hungry at the moment. "But thank you" she smiled.

Barnabas
June 5th, 2017, 08:07 PM
(What does Marigold look like? Can Hawk crush on Marigold later in the RP?)

Hawk gave a brief nod of thanks. He realized that Marigold was looking at him warily and gave a amused snort. "I'm not going to attack you again." He said, putting on a cocky grin.

(Marigold is a brown bengal cat with sky blue eyes)

Marigold dipped her head at him with a small smile. "I know, but it don't hurt to try." she teased with a laugh. The she-cat scratched her neck quickly as a itch appeared there. "I'm always wary of everything and everyone. I'm not used to other cats around." Marigold meowed.

Nomad
June 6th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Name: coal
Appearance: black time with dark green eyes, slender
Attitude: calm patient friendly and fearless when his friends are being hurt.

Barnabas
June 14th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Name: coal
Appearance: black time with dark green eyes, slender
Attitude: calm patient friendly and fearless when his friends are being hurt.

Okay just join in :bounce:

Nomad
June 15th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Okay just join in :bounce:

Coal heard voices and he had heard something about fish, he knew how to fish and he hadn't eaten for two days so he padded over to where he heard the voices "hello there." He mewed to the other cats.

Barnabas
June 15th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Coal heard voices and he had heard something about fish, he knew how to fish and he hadn't eaten for two days so he padded over to where he heard the voices "hello there." He mewed to the other cats.

Marigold looked over at Coal with a friendly smile. "Hi! Welcome to my stream. There's plenty of prey running her or there or there's fish. Only if your hungry." meowed Marigold, with joy. More visitor's!

Nomad
June 15th, 2017, 06:53 PM
"I am very hungry." He mewed as he padded over by marigold. "Thank you for letting me stay to hunt here." He mewed gratefully.

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 07:31 PM
"I am very hungry." He mewed as he padded over by marigold. "Thank you for letting me stay to hunt here." He mewed gratefully.

"I always an open for anyone in need" winked Marigold.

Nomad
June 23rd, 2017, 07:38 PM
Coal once again thanked hear then crouched at the riverbank tghhen he hooked one and set it down then started eating not ravenously like he felt but he wanted to be polite so with great effort he ate as any cat would that wsas well fed *I hope they don't think that I was lying* he thought.

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 07:40 PM
Coal once again thanked hear then crouched at the riverbank tghhen he hooked one and set it down then started eating not ravenously like he felt but he wanted to be polite so with great effort he ate as any cat would that wsas well fed *I hope they don't think that I was lying* he thought.

Marigold knew that the cat was well fed, but if he was hungry he coulf eat as much as he wanted to. All she cared about is no vomit.

Nomad
June 23rd, 2017, 07:46 PM
After coal had finished his fish he turned to marigold. "Umm should I leave I don't mean to intrude." He mewed.

Cosmo
June 23rd, 2017, 07:49 PM
Marigold knew that the cat was well fed, but if he was hungry he coulf eat as much as he wanted to. All she cared about is no vomit.

Hawk watched from the sidelines where he stood. The dart Tabby's eye twitched at the sudden appearance of another cat. He padded over to Marigold'a side, hoping she wouldn't notice.

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 07:53 PM
Hawk watched from the sidelines where he stood. The dart Tabby's eye twitched at the sudden appearance of another cat. He padded over to Marigold'a side, hoping she wouldn't notice.

Marigold looked beside her, looking at Hawk who had just walked up beside her. "You need anything?" Asked Marigold.

Cosmo
June 23rd, 2017, 07:56 PM
Marigold looked beside her, looking at Hawk who had just walked up beside her. "You need anything?" Asked Marigold.

Can Hawk crush on Marigold?)

Hawk shook his head in the way that meant no. "Who's the new cat?" he asked because he hadn't been listening. He pointed at his tail towards the new tom, cocking his head in the cats direction as well.

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 08:03 PM
Can Hawk crush on Marigold?)

Hawk shook his head in the way that meant no. "Who's the new cat?" he asked because he hadn't been listening. He pointed at his tail towards the new tom, cocking his head in the cats direction as well.

Marigold looked at Hawk with an awkward smile "He just came I guess." Replied Marigold. She stared at Hawk with a bit of cautious. She didn't quite trust the new cat, but she didn't want to seem rude.

(Sure!)

Nomad
June 23rd, 2017, 08:05 PM
Coal dipped his head to hawk."my name's Coal." He mewed.

Cosmo
June 23rd, 2017, 08:06 PM
Marigold looked at Hawk with an awkward smile "He just came I guess." Replied Marigold. She stared at Hawk with a bit of cautious. She didn't quite trust the new cat, but she didn't want to seem rude.

(Sure!)

Hawk nodded, removing his gaze quite reluctantly from the molly. Then he looked back around. "Do you want to go hunting?" he asked cautiously, knowing they had just met, but he was hungry, and.....

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 08:15 PM
Hawk nodded, removing his gaze quite reluctantly from the molly. Then he looked back around. "Do you want to go hunting?" he asked cautiously, knowing they had just met, but he was hungry, and.....

Marigold looked at Hawk with a big friendly smile. "Yeah we can go hunting. Where do you want to go?" Replied Marigold. The she swished her tail back and forth as she nudged Hawk's shoulder with her own shoulder in a friendly way.

Cosmo
June 23rd, 2017, 08:18 PM
Marigold looked at Hawk with a big friendly smile. "Yeah we can go hunting. Where do you want to go?" Replied Marigold. The she swished her tail back and forth as she nudged Hawk's shoulder with her own shoulder in a friendly way.

Hawk shrugged. "You live around here, not me." he reminded her. He really bad no idea where to hunt.
He barely even knew where he was.

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 08:33 PM
Hawk shrugged. "You live around here, not me." he reminded her. He really bad no idea where to hunt.
He barely even knew where he was.

Marigold nodded as guilt began to go through her body. Stupid! Marigold walked to a meadow right outside her territory. "Here we go." meowed The she-cat.

Nomad
June 23rd, 2017, 08:38 PM
Coal saddened that he didn't get an answers decided the he should be off and sadly padded through the forest tail drooping. "They seemed nice enough." He mewed.

Cosmo
June 24th, 2017, 06:50 AM
Marigold nodded as guilt began to go through her body. Stupid! Marigold walked to a meadow right outside her territory. "Here we go." meowed The she-cat.

Hawk sensed her guilt. He wanted to tell her that every cat forgot things, but he couldn't work up the urge to do it. When they got to the meadow, the urge vanished.
The meadow was beautiful, and so was....

Barnabas
June 24th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Hawk sensed her guilt. He wanted to tell her that every cat forgot things, but he couldn't work up the urge to do it. When they got to the meadow, the urge vanished.
The meadow was beautiful, and so was....

Marigold scented a mouse and went into a hunting crouch with her tail almost, but not quite touching the ground. She stalked forward before making the attack. The she-cat jumped on top of the mouse, killing it with a swift bite to it's neck. Marigold picked it up and carried it over to Hawk. First Catch!

Cosmo
June 24th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Marigold scented a mouse and went into a hunting crouch with her tail almost, but not quite touching the ground. She stalked forward before making the attack. The she-cat jumped on top of the mouse, killing it with a swift bite to it's neck. Marigold picked it up and carried it over to Hawk. First Catch!

The tom smiled at her. His ears pricked to catch something as she had done. His gaze racked the meadow. His ears suddenly picked up the pitter pattering of small feet. He rested his tail on his shoulder for a brief moment before removing it, and dropping into a crouch. He stalked forward. His gaze never moved from the mouse. Then he pounced. His paws hit the mouse's neck delivering the killing blow. Hawk picked up the mouse and padded over to Marigold.

Barnabas
June 24th, 2017, 07:42 PM
The tom smiled at her. His ears pricked to catch something as she had done. His gaze racked the meadow. His ears suddenly picked up the pitter pattering of small feet. He rested his tail on his shoulder for a brief moment before removing it, and dropping into a crouch. He stalked forward. His gaze never moved from the mouse. Then he pounced. His paws hit the mouse's neck delivering the killing blow. Hawk picked up the mouse and padded over to Marigold.

"Nice catch." Praised Marigold with a friendly smile. She sniffed the air and scented a black bird. "One second." whispered Marigold. The she-cat stalked towards the black birds, then jumped onto the prey. She gave it a quick bite to the neck, killing it before walking back over to Hawk.

Cosmo
June 24th, 2017, 07:53 PM
"Nice catch." Praised Marigold with a friendly smile. She sniffed the air and scented a black bird. "One second." whispered Marigold. The she-cat stalked towards the black birds, then jumped onto the prey. She gave it a quick bite to the neck, killing it before walking back over to Hawk.

Hawk watched with interest.
So that's how you catch a blackbird! he had never caught a blackbird in his life. He had tried, but he had failed. Now watching Marigold made him rethink his technique. He had always chased the blackbird up a tree. But stocking it seemed to do just fine.

Barnabas
June 24th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Hawk watched with interest.
So that's how you catch a blackbird! he had never caught a blackbird in his life. He had tried, but he had failed. Now watching Marigold made him rethink his technique. He had always chased the blackbird up a tree. But stocking it seemed to do just fine.

Marigold walked back to Hawk, dropping the black bird in front him with a proud smile. Why does he always stare at me? It's starting to creep me out a bunch. I have to admit though that he's kind of cute when he does it. Marigold scratches the back of her head awkwardly.

Cosmo
June 24th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Marigold walked back to Hawk, dropping the black bird in front him with a proud smile. Why does he always stare at me? It's starting to creep me out a bunch. I have to admit though that he's kind of cute when he does it. Marigold scratches the back of her head awkwardly.

Hawk noticed he was staring at her.
He looked around for something to talks about. Aha! his gaze fell on the darkening sky. "We should head back to your place, its getting dark." he stated.

Barnabas
June 24th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Hawk noticed he was staring at her.
He looked around for something to talks about. Aha! his gaze fell on the darkening sky. "We should head back to your place, its getting dark." he stated.

Marigold nodded with a teasing smile. "Is someone afraid of the dark?" teased the she-cat with a laugh. Marigold looked up at the sky with a giggle. "But you're right it is getting dark." She meowed with a laugh. Marigold began to head back to her stream with a twitch of her tail.

Cosmo
June 25th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Marigold nodded with a teasing smile. "Is someone afraid of the dark?" teased the she-cat with a laugh. Marigold looked up at the sky with a giggle. "But you're right it is getting dark." She meowed with a laugh. Marigold began to head back to her stream with a twitch of her tail.

Hawk opened his mouth in protest, but closed it when she agreed with him. The tom followed her back to her stream, pondering the molly as he went. It was strange that she had asked if he was scared of the dark, and then agreed with had him.

Barnabas
July 2nd, 2017, 03:21 AM
Hawk opened his mouth in protest, but closed it when she agreed with him. The tom followed her back to her stream, pondering the molly as he went. It was strange that she had asked if he was scared of the dark, and then agreed with had him.

Marigold. Walked towards her log den with a long hard yawn. "I think it's time to take my nap. I'll see you in a couple of hours." yawned the Molly. Marigold curled up in her nest, tucking her nose into her fluffy tail.

Why am I so tired today? I got plenty of sleep last night.
I even slept in until the evening.

After a while of thinking, Marigold began to shut her eyes slowly as sleep was about to overcome her. Soon the loner was fast asleep and snoring.

Cosmo
July 2nd, 2017, 06:38 AM
Marigold. Walked towards her log den with a long hard yawn. "I think it's time to take my nap. I'll see you in a couple of hours." yawned the Molly. Marigold curled up in her nest, tucking her nose into her fluffy tail.

Why am I so tired today? I got plenty of sleep last night.
I even slept in until the evening.

After a while of thinking, Marigold began to shut her eyes slowly as sleep was about to overcome her. Soon the loner was fast asleep and snoring.

Hawk nodded as she padded inside. Exactly where was he supposed to sleep? The tom looked around, fixing his gaze on a shady spot near Marigold's log den. He lay down, closing his eyes. The tom let sleep over come him.

Nomad
July 2nd, 2017, 08:22 PM
Coal found a holly bush that seemed suitable so he gathered some leaves and other things then made himself a nest. "This might do for a nice home for a while. " he mewed to himself he knew that there was a good chance of it being taken from him though he never really liked fighting with others but when he had tro fight he fought hard.

Barnabas
July 7th, 2017, 05:21 AM
Little Bird
Foxfur
CandyFlossCat

Marigold woke up the next morning in search for her new friends. The she-cat made her way out of the log she called her 'den', almost stepping on Hawk. "Whoops sorry hawk." apologized Marigold with an awkward smile. The she-cat didn't wait for a respnse and kept walking until she reached the stream.

Let's hunt before they actually wake up. They'll be surprised. Well maybe for Hawk. He might have already woken up!

The young loner she-cat sat on the bank of the stream, staring at the fish that swam by. Once one got close she raised her paw in the air, claws out and scooped up the fish. She killed it with a bite to it's neck, then sat it down beside her. She stared back at the stream water, seeing the fish she wanted and did the same thing as she had done with the last one.

Cosmo
July 7th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Little Bird
Foxfur
CandyFlossCat

Marigold woke up the next morning in search for her new friends. The she-cat made her way out of the log she called her 'den', almost stepping on Hawk. "Whoops sorry hawk." apologized Marigold with an awkward smile. The she-cat didn't wait for a respnse and kept walking until she reached the stream.

Let's hunt before they actually wake up. They'll be surprised. Well maybe for Hawk. He might have already woken up!

The young loner she-cat sat on the bank of the stream, staring at the fish that swam by. Once one got close she raised her paw in the air, claws out and scooped up the fish. She killed it with a bite to it's neck, then sat it down beside her. She stared back at the stream water, seeing the fish she wanted and did the same thing as she had done with the last one.

Hawk felt fur brush his pelt. A second later he heard a cat apologize to him. He opened his eyes, but the cat was already gone. He assumed it was Marigold. She was probably out hunting. Hawk rested his chin on his paws, waiting for the molly to come back.

Nomad
July 7th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Coal had been awake since dawn he wasn't really one for sleeping, he stretched then padded in the direction of Marigold's stream when he pushed his way out of the bushes and saw marigold catching some fish. "Hello again Marigold how are you this morning?" He asked waiting for her reply.

Barnabas
July 9th, 2017, 12:01 AM
Hawk felt fur brush his pelt. A second later he heard a cat apologize to him. He opened his eyes, but the cat was already gone. He assumed it was Marigold. She was probably out hunting. Hawk rested his chin on his paws, waiting for the molly to come back.

Marigold looked at Hawk with a smile. Then the she-cat turned back to the stream in search for a fish to swim by. Once one came into view Marigold unsheathe her claws, throwing them slightly into the air. Marigold slammed it down in the stream, catching the fish between her claws. She brought it onto the surface and bit down, killing it.
Coal had been awake since dawn he wasn't really one for sleeping, he stretched then padded in the direction of Marigold's stream when he pushed his way out of the bushes and saw marigold catching some fish. "Hello again Marigold how are you this morning?" He asked waiting for her reply.

Marigold looked at Coal with a friendly smile. "You want to hunt with me?" asked Marigold. The she-cat said, placing her newly made kill beside her, so she was able to catch more prey. "We can hunt anything besides fish if you want. There's mice, voles, squirrels, and rabbits that always come near to drink some of my delicious water." she meowed.

Nomad
July 9th, 2017, 06:04 PM
"I think that would be just lovely marigold."Coal mewed.

Barnabas
July 21st, 2017, 09:08 PM
"I think that would be just lovely marigold."Coal mewed.

Marigold dipped her head. She stood up and walked over to the meadow, then stopped, turning back to wait for Coal. "You coming!" she called. The loner licked her paw, drawing it over her ear as she waited. "The prey won't be caught if you don't hurry up!" Marigold yowled.

Nomad
July 21st, 2017, 09:09 PM
" Yes I am! Coal !mewed as he raced over to marigold. SpringtrapFNAF

Barnabas
July 21st, 2017, 09:13 PM
" Yes I am! Coal !mewed as he raced over to marigold.

Marigold rolled her eyes playfully, sniffing the air for any scent of prey. She smelled a rabbit up ahead, getting into a hunting crouch. The Molly went forward, gaining up on the prey. The rabbit looked up at her, making a dash to a hole in the ground. Before it got any where Marigold jumped on top of it, and killed it with a swift bite to the neck.

Nomad
July 21st, 2017, 09:16 PM
Coal observed Marigold and was amazed at her skill, he drew in the air and caught scent of a mouse it's lees than a rabbit but it will do he thought. He dropped into a hunter's crouch and stalked forward when he had the mouse in eyesight he pounced and bit it through the neck.

Barnabas
July 21st, 2017, 10:50 PM
Coal observed Marigold and was amazed at her skill, he drew in the air and caught scent of a mouse it's lees than a rabbit but it will do he thought. He dropped into a hunter's crouch and stalked forward when he had the mouse in eyesight he pounced and bit it through the neck.

(You should apply for a role for her on my other character finder!)

Nomad
July 22nd, 2017, 08:10 AM
(You should apply for a role for her on my other character finder!)
(Would I post the form there? :/ )

Barnabas
July 22nd, 2017, 11:33 AM
(Would I post the form there? :/ )

(huh?)

Nomad
July 22nd, 2017, 01:27 PM
(I don't see any applications I just see bulbs sorry if i am speaking nonsense I'm still working out the site's options and other things)

Barnabas
July 22nd, 2017, 04:18 PM
(I don't see any applications I just see bulbs sorry if i am speaking nonsense I'm still working out the site's options and other things)

(since I know your cat a bit I'll just tell you what's open that you might be interested in and you can pick any one of them! There is Crush, Crusher, Best Friend, and Friend)

Nomad
July 22nd, 2017, 07:43 PM
(since I know your cat a bit I'll just tell you what's open that you might be interested in and you can pick any one of them! There is Crush, Crusher, Best Friend, and Friend)
(Best friend? :3)

Barnabas
July 22nd, 2017, 08:00 PM
(Best friend? :3)

(Sounds good!)

Nomad
July 22nd, 2017, 10:41 PM
(Sounds good!)
Okie dokie)

Nomad
July 24th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Coal padded up to marigold and dropped his mouse by her. " So where do we put these?"he asked looking around.

aleka!
July 24th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Is it by any chance too late to join dis?)

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Is it by any chance too late to join dis?)

(It's never too late. BTW, if you want to sign up for any of her roles check out my other cat's finder. You can find the link in my signature.)

Nomad
July 24th, 2017, 09:51 PM
( I think not :3)

aleka!
July 24th, 2017, 09:59 PM
(It's never too late. BTW, if you want to sign up for any of her roles check out my other cat's finder. You can find the link in my signature.)
Okay, and did it!)
I'll start RPing once you approve it.)

Barnabas
August 19th, 2017, 01:28 AM
Marigold looked around for any prey, since her and Coal were on a hunting trip. "Hey Coal. What's your favorite type of prey. Anything that might grow here anyways." meowed Marigold with a soft tone. The she-cat looked at him, letting out a smile.

Foxfur Aleka

Nomad
August 19th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Marigold looked around for any prey, since her and Coal were on a hunting trip. "Hey Coal. What's your favorite type of prey. Anything that might grow here anyways." meowed Marigold with a soft tone. The she-cat looked at him, letting out a smile.

Foxfur Aleka
"Rabbit." He mewed sitting down.

Barnabas
August 21st, 2017, 02:53 AM
"Rabbit." He mewed sitting down.

"Then I will found a rabbit." replied Marigold.

Nomad
August 21st, 2017, 06:42 AM
"Then I will found a rabbit." replied Marigold.
"Okay, should I go with you?" He asked her

Barnabas
August 21st, 2017, 01:59 PM
"Okay, should I go with you?" He asked her

"You can come if you want. You can help me catch one. Here they are so much trickier.
" replied Marigold.

Nomad
August 21st, 2017, 02:48 PM
"You can come if you want. You can help me catch one. Here they are so much trickier.
" replied Marigold.
"Okay let's go." Coal mewed standing up.

Barnabas
August 21st, 2017, 07:18 PM
"Okay let's go." Coal mewed standing up.

Marigold nodded and began to walk towards the Moore inside the territory.

Nomad
August 21st, 2017, 08:43 PM
Marigold nodded and began to walk towards the Moore inside the territory.
Coal quietly padded behind Marigold

Barnabas
October 3rd, 2017, 12:16 PM
Coal quietly padded behind Marigold

Marigold sniffed the air as she walked to the Moor, scenting a mouse.

Nomad
October 3rd, 2017, 06:49 PM
Marigold sniffed the air as she walked to the Moor, scenting a mouse.
MarigoldxCoal I ship it! Coal had sensed a mouse when he drew In his next breath seeing that marigold had already scented it he back off abit and lay low.