PDA

View Full Version : How Far I'll Go (Dragon rp)

Teggy
November 1st, 2016, 11:55 AM
(base off the song How far I'll go by Alessia Cara!!! LISTEN TO IT)
Deep in the middle of the Pacific ocean there is a small whirlpool that leads to an island that only few know about.
These people live with dragons... Each individual has a name, there name has the meaning of who they are and what dragon race they get
You live in North America, as a normal kid with nothing to worry about in your life besides and upset tummy.
But when the King/Cheif of Altaria's (the island) daughter finds her way out of the wirlpool, dragons follow.
Not knowing what to do in this world of technology she bumps into you guys, litterly...
She soon realizes that she has found the ancient dragons (you guys)
You all are the acient dragons of fire, wind, lightning, and ice. But not only did dragons come out, darkness followed. Its up to you 4 and Ula (me) to save both Earth and Altaria
Roles
4 main protagonist
1 Altarian
1 Altarian cheif man
a few ppl in America that get dragons but arnt powerful.
form
name (Ula will give you new names)
dragon pic(dont be to op with it)
other

Poppyfrost
November 1st, 2016, 12:02 PM
You should know who I'm bringing back)

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 12:04 PM
Can I be one of the protagonist?
Form:
Name:Alex
Nickname:Shade
Role: protagonist
Look:http://data.whicdn.com/images/178516946/large.jpg
Dragon:http://cdn.topsecretwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/white-dragon.jpg
Other:no
Personally:mysterious,sarcastic,aggressive,loyal,b rave,smart

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 12:05 PM
Can I be whatever the darkness is ?)

Poppyfrost
November 1st, 2016, 12:10 PM
name: Max
role: Human / American
other: Nope
Looks: https://goo.gl/images/RkxSU2
Dragon Looks: https://goo.gl/images/mVxgqs

Poppyfrost
November 1st, 2016, 12:10 PM
Also save a protagonist for me.)

Teggy
November 1st, 2016, 12:29 PM
all accepted and Sasuke yes you may)

Teggy
November 1st, 2016, 12:31 PM
name (Ula will give you new names) Princess Ula (means water jewel)
age 16
role She is Ula
gender female
look http://pre00.deviantart.net/c72d/th/pre/f/2013/009/c/0/c0fee40b243ff94a4d2f3b9288290072-d5qzl7x.png
dragon pic(dont be to op with it)http://pre08.deviantart.net/adcb/th/pre/i/2011/152/6/d/water_dragon_king_by_earthdragon2000-d3ht775.png
other ye

Teggy
November 1st, 2016, 12:34 PM
Shadow yes Skye yes Sasukewolf (madness) yes

Teggy
November 1st, 2016, 12:37 PM
this is the song it explaines Ula so well https://soundcloud.com/alessiacara/how-far-ill-go-from-moana.
Oh and some info on Altaria, no one ever wants to leave. And Ula wants to travle the sea and see whats out there. And she and Altarins speak Croatian)

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 12:41 PM
Shadow yes Skye yes Sasukewolf (madness) yes
Ok thx

BluBunnie
November 1st, 2016, 12:46 PM
Name: Rimmon
Role: Protagonist(iif that's ok)
Look: http://orig02.deviantart.net/b0ac/f/2008/241/d/b/white_hair_boy_by_evaty.jpg
Dragon pic(dont be to op with it): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/88/6f/b8/886fb8d5b81b6e51f00affdd0d573c2c.jpg
Other: He has social anxiety, he prefers to keep to.hums and can be cold at times. He is very loyal t to the few friends he has.

Teggy
November 1st, 2016, 12:47 PM
Lost Illusion accepted!
One spot left in the protagonist spot reserved for Asriel Dreemurr)

Teggy
November 1st, 2016, 12:50 PM
rp can start when we get the cheif and maybe a friend to Ula(keep in mind there names need to be like Ula's with a meaning)

Poppyfrost
November 1st, 2016, 01:00 PM
Actually don't use Max)

Name: Justin
Role: Protagonist
Look: *looks coming soon*
Dragon pic(dont be to op with it): *coming soon*
Other: Justin can switch from one emotion to another. He could be hugging you, then he could be trying to kill you. Justin is extremely loyal to his friends, and cares about them very much. He's had a horrible history, but he tries to forget about it when he needs to.

Teggy
November 1st, 2016, 01:03 PM
ok! )

Poppyfrost
November 1st, 2016, 01:05 PM
Justin: https://goo.gl/images/NqbbPp

Dragon: https://goo.gl/images/RUv1yn

Teggy
November 1st, 2016, 01:07 PM
for those who are main protos what element?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 01:14 PM
Yeah!! Sasuke
The bad guy aka the darkness
Male
https://dc269.4shared.com/img/Jv2Os6Ulce/s23/151a8169900/anime-boy-black-hair-blue-eyes
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9f/4e/4e/9f4e4e61d2bfabc6f9b4f9b5e08f0fec.jpg
He's the best nightmare you ever had or loved so fear him he's a very good actor so don't fall for that kind smile has many scars on his back and chest

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 01:15 PM
Shades element is shadows,or darkness,but she uses it for good)

Poppyfrost
November 1st, 2016, 01:21 PM
Whyishesodamnsexy)

Poppyfrost
November 1st, 2016, 01:22 PM
for those who are main protos what element?)

Electricity or poison)

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 01:23 PM
Sooo when we start

Teggy
November 1st, 2016, 01:27 PM
name (Ula will give you new names) Abellio // Astra
age 48 // 17
role king // person in Altaria
gender male femae
look http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140320202031/cardfight/images/2/29/Old_anime_man..jpg
http://www.magic4walls.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Juggernaut-dota-2-game-online-amazon-shield-spear-Sanctuary-694x417.jpg just cover her up in the front a bit more.
dragon pic(dont be to op with it) http://img06.deviantart.net/662b/i/2014/292/f/e/old_dragon_by_aktheneroth-d83g9wr.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/63/e2/d2/63e2d2e40f36643422f735edc856891f.jpg
other nerp

Teggy
November 1st, 2016, 01:27 PM
Electricity or poison)
Lightning then

Teggy
November 1st, 2016, 01:29 PM
we start now ish, i may have to go soon sooooooooo)

Zan Partizanne
November 1st, 2016, 01:29 PM
(Howdy is it to late to join? Also should I bring back you know who?)

Teggy
November 1st, 2016, 01:30 PM
(Howdy is it to late to join? Also should I bring back you know who?)
I reserved a protogonist spot for you)

Teggy
November 1st, 2016, 01:32 PM
(everyone you are all bffs if your not in Altaria)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 08:08 PM
So how do you want me to start chained or out roaming)

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 06:59 AM
Roaming)

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 07:42 AM
Ula sat in the shallow area of the crystal blue ocean. Her pet opice (monkey) sat on her shoulder. The white and red paint stained the water as it flowed off her.
She let out a sigh and stuck her hand out to try and grab the sun.
"No travle oceán jeden den (we will travle there one day Baboo)" she spoke in her languge.
"Ula! Kde jsi (Ula where are you?)" an old voice said. The sun tanned skinned female swiftly stood up and ran home. (http://images.travelpod.com/tw_slides/ta00/bbb/3ce/c-our-amazon-village-cuyabeno.jpg)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 07:46 AM
Sasuke was flying around his red eyes glowed as he lands within the darkness of the forest he makes a soft growling sound as he begins to lay down his claws ripped the earth a bit as his tail broke down some trees

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 08:41 AM
Ula ran into her village quickly. The people said Ahoj (hello) but she payed no attention. She ran into a big hut that was larger then the rest.
"zde otec"(here father) she said.
"
"byli ve světě jste byl!(where in the world have you been)" the man asked.
"um ... na oceán" Ula said slowly.
"Vám, kde na vodu !!!(you were at the water!!!)" he fumed.
"Ano...(yes...)" she whispered.
"Řekl jsem vám, abyste tam jít!(i have told you not to go there)" he yelled.
"ale otec je to jediný místo, které mi připomíná matku (it the only palace that reminds me of her)" Ula cried out

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 08:44 AM
Shadow Asriel Dreemurr Skye Lost Illusion the main protagonists elements are fire, wind, ice, and lightning. Ice and lightning are taken)

Crumbleless
November 2nd, 2016, 08:45 AM
What's open?)

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 08:47 AM
Goose there is no more protagonist spots, there are spots for Altarian people, and you can be a dragon.)

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 08:49 AM
(also... You all TURN into dragons!!!! k...k)

Poppyfrost
November 2nd, 2016, 08:50 AM
Justin walked around, bored out of his mind.

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 09:02 AM
"Nepřinášejí ji do tohoto rozhovoru!(do not bring her into this conversation)" Abillio hollered drawing attention to himslef.
"Nechápu, proč jsi nás tady držet jako zvířata (i do not understand why you keep us here like animals!) " Ula yelled back.
"Zvířata! Zvířata! Je to to, co cítíte!(animals, animals, is that how you feel)" he yelled. People started pouring in.
"To je důvod, přesně tak, jak se cítím!(thats exactlty how i feel)" Ula said
"
U všech bohů Ula ... Držím tě tady, protože jeho bezpečí!(by the gods Ula...I keep you safe here)" he said tiredly."Nejste nahlas v blízkosti moře! Za týden jste si vezme Winduko! (in a week you are marrying winduko)" he finished.
"ah ... otec nechci vzít, že peice Dragon hovno (ah... father i do not wish to marry that peice of dragon poop)" Ula complained

Zan Partizanne
November 2nd, 2016, 09:23 AM
(also... You all TURN into dragons!!!! k...k)
( XD )

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 09:36 AM
(make your form Jen or ill close your Ice protagonist reservation! Asriel Dreemurr
)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 10:02 AM
Sasuke turns into a human right after he killed a deer and begins to walk towards the tribe he takes a deep breath and walks through the entrance " I'm home!!" He yell in they're language Sasuke was known in this village as the most kindest hunter/ warrior he was will loved by everyone and was a role model to the kids he walks up to abillo " hi calm down friend is something the matter?" He asks kindly as he bows to ula kissing her hand " hello my lady seems like you've gotten into trouble again huh?"

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 10:32 AM
Sasuke turns into a human right after he killed a deer and begins to walk towards the tribe he takes a deep breath and walks through the entrance " I'm home!!" He yell in they're language Sasuke was known in this village as the most kindest hunter/ warrior he was will loved by everyone and was a role model to the kids he walks up to abillo " hi calm down friend is something the matter?" He asks kindly as he bows to ula kissing her hand " hello my lady seems like you've gotten into trouble again huh?"
(question, Ula has an arranged marriage, can Sasuke be the dude she is engaged to? itll be a good twist to the rp)

Poppyfrost
November 2nd, 2016, 10:47 AM
Recap?)

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 10:50 AM
Skye all thats happened is Ula got into trouble)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 11:11 AM
Ohhh yes!!)

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 11:13 AM
Ula rolled her eyes at Sasuke and snatched her hand away.
"No me tocan escoria bolsas (dont touch me you scum)" she hissed.

BluBunnie
November 2nd, 2016, 11:15 AM
(Was I accepted as one I the protagonists? I'm just making sure if I was iI'll chose the power of wind of it is still available)

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 11:16 AM
Lost Illusion yes you were and wind is all yours! :))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 11:18 AM
Sasuke sighs softly " how mean love what did I do this time " he says in a hurted voice

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 11:23 AM
"Můžete omezit mě do toho pekla z ostrova (You confine me to this hell of an island)" Ula said to Sasuke. Aillo rolled his eyes.
"Ula jít dát na svých nátěrových hmot na večeři, Sasuke tě stejně" (Ula go put on your paints for dinner, Sasuke you as well) (the paints are like there statues symbol) Ula groaned and grabbed Sasukes hand to the back and grabbed the paints.
"sedět!(sit)" she said pointing at a pillow on the ground.

BluBunnie
November 2nd, 2016, 11:25 AM
(Oh awesome, thanks!)

Rimmon walked outside his home, his piercing blue eyes looked around then Rimmon felt his stomach growled loudly and he decided he should probably go looking for food.

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 11:26 AM
(Oh awesome, thanks!)

Rimmon walked outside his home, his piercing blue eyes looked around and he noticed Ula and Sasuke. Once again Sasuke was in trouble with Ula, Rim chuckled a bit then stretched. He knew of the others but he didn't know them that well, he kept to himself. He felt like he was too boring to talk to anyways. Rimmon felt his stomach growled loudly and he decided he should probably go looking for food.
(you guys are in America Ula and Sasuke are on Altaria.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 11:28 AM
Sasuke smiles " as you wish love " he says sitting down on the pillow

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 11:31 AM
Sasuke smiles " as you wish love " he says sitting down on the pillow
"Proč otec trvá na tom, dělám to je za mnou" Ula muttered. [I]men cant do anything[I] she thought. She placed her fingers in the red and grey paint and began making lines on his face. Her face focused.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 11:35 AM
Sasuke red eye glowed a bit as she puts the paint on " you're so focused love but you know I can do this myself love "

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 11:38 AM
"Men do not do this the traditional way" Ula said in english. She had a strong accent when she spoke. Her brown eyes looked at him intensily

Poppyfrost
November 2nd, 2016, 11:42 AM
Abusive relationship :c )

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 11:45 AM
(what???)

Poppyfrost
November 2nd, 2016, 11:48 AM
She's speaking to him in a very mean way, and he's got all this love for her. That's verbal abuse.)

Poppyfrost
November 2nd, 2016, 11:48 AM
But whatever. It's your marriage.)

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 11:49 AM
(shes just mad at her dad right now and is moody, plus its an arranged marrige so she isnt that happy)

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 11:50 AM
(be back in like 30 min... maybe)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 11:53 AM
Sasuke smiles " yeah I kinda knew that...so do I have to do it to you too?"

Poppyfrost
November 2nd, 2016, 11:54 AM
Kk. What should the protagonists be doing?)

Crumbleless
November 2nd, 2016, 12:17 PM
name:Kabisa (Quite in Swahili
role: Dragon
look: http://pre01.deviantart.net/81d3/th/pre/f/2012/288/e/9/desert_dragon_by_earthgwee-d5hy9as.png
other: None

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 12:23 PM
Skye they are like hanging out with one another Goose accepted

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 06:27 PM
Sasuke smiles " yeah I kinda knew that...so do I have to do it to you too?"
"You don't have to... Cut it you want to sure..." Ula said a bit kinder. 've has done nothing wrong don't take your anger out on him' she thought

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 06:39 PM
(For the MPs [main protagonists] just...uh... You all can do as as a character in Altaria so your not just sitting there doing nothing XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 06:44 PM
"You don't have to... Cut it you want to sure..." Ula said a bit kinder. 've has done nothing wrong don't take your anger out on him' she thought
He smiles " sure just tell me where to cut it's my first time doing these types of things "

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 06:49 PM
Ula pointed to her already scared palm.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 06:51 PM
He nods " so you're going to have to cut my palm as well?" He asks as he cuts her palm

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 06:55 PM
He nods " so you're going to have to cut my palm as well?" He asks as he cuts her palm
"If you would like..." she hissed a little in pain. "You don't have to but I do it for my mother..." Ula placed her fingures in the wound and made an ocean wave on her sholder.
"If you want to do your own disyne (can't spell XD) or I could do it for you..." Ula said looking at him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 06:58 PM
He smiles " mind doing it for me I'm not sure what the design is for me "

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 07:01 PM
He smiles " mind doing it for me I'm not sure what the design is for me "
Ula nodded and gently grabbed his hand and placed the knife on his palm and cut it open. She placed her confused in the wound and made a sun and moon symbol.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 07:12 PM
Sasukes blood was a bit darker than most but he still smiles at her as he licks the cut " So now what?"

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 07:14 PM
Ula stated at his blood. 'he... No' she thought.
"I'm sure it is dinner time so let us go join families" she said in English.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 07:15 PM
Sasuke smiles " yes! Let us go my love " he says holding her hand his red eye glowed again but it was only for a second

Teggy
November 2nd, 2016, 07:18 PM
Ula have a smile and walked out of the room. Her father seemed pleased to see his daughter smiling. Ula lead Sasuke outside were the villagers were singing and dancing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 07:46 PM
Sasuke smiles as he holds out his hand " mind if I have this dance?" He says smiling ( say when do you want Sasuke to show his true self? :3)

Teggy
November 3rd, 2016, 07:03 AM
(im gonna have Ula show him something then he shows who he really is)

Crumbleless
November 3rd, 2016, 08:01 AM
Kabisa slithered along the sandy shores his wings crouched upon his back before he stopped where a few fish were swimming and swiped the biggest with a claw out of the water easily burning it and eating it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2016, 08:12 AM
J :3) Sasuke smiles " so may I have this dance "

Teggy
November 3rd, 2016, 09:36 AM
Ula sighed and grabbed his hand.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2016, 01:04 PM
He smiles as holds her close

Teggy
November 3rd, 2016, 01:14 PM
(request access https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Xs4jHTy93ECUnEjro8NtgqIkbZ12LCUIYam-poYLnY/edit)

Teggy
November 3rd, 2016, 05:10 PM
He smiles as holds her close
Ula blushed slightly. Her father was beaming brightly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2016, 06:27 PM
Sasuke smiles as he kisses her head " your so cute my love " he says as he holds out her hand and begins to wrap his arm around her waist and begins to slowly slow dance with her

Poppyfrost
November 3rd, 2016, 06:31 PM
Justin sighed and continued walking around.

Teggy
November 4th, 2016, 07:16 AM
Sasuke smiles as he kisses her head " your so cute my love " he says as he holds out her hand and begins to wrap his arm around her waist and begins to slowly slow dance with her
Ula's blush deepened. She glanced over at her father and he waved his hands.
"Vezměte ho do vody" he yelled. Ula nodded.
"Come with me Sasuke." she said leading him to the water.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Sasuke nods as he follows her " where are we going?" He asks as he follows her

Teggy
November 4th, 2016, 08:18 AM
"to the water!" Ula said leading him to her favorite spot.
"My mother use to take me here when i was a child..." she said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Sasuke smiles " how cute " he says following her " I bet it's as beautiful as you "

Crumbleless
November 4th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Kabisa grinned before he noticed Ula and Sasuke approaching the beach.

Teggy
November 4th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Ula rolled her eyes.
(show his true self about now)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Sasukes red eye glowed as he looks at the water " oh ...it's this spot " he says calmly
( k :3)

Teggy
November 4th, 2016, 10:49 AM
"My fater hates me coming here.... He says it will plague my mind to leave" Ula said quietly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Sasuke nods " yes and with good reason this place is said to keep a very powerful dark evil that is now sent free but the darkness left some power within the water so whenever someone looks at it it'll show they're true self " he says smiling as he walks up to her

Teggy
November 4th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Ula looked at him strangly.
"W-what are you talking about Sasuke." Ula asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Sasuke walks up to the water instead of showing him in water it shows a dark shadow like mass with red glowing eyes in the shape...of a dragon. Sasuke smiles " I've been lying to you all "

Teggy
November 4th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Ula looked ta Sasuke.
"W-what do you mean?" she asked. She caught a glimpse of his image int he water

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Sasuke red eyes glowed as he smiles " I am something you're tribe fears" he says stepping forward " I am the nightmare that was chained here by your now fallen tribe leader " he grabs her hand and kisses it his black eye now red as a black mass begins to cover the ground beneath them

Teggy
November 4th, 2016, 12:44 PM
"S-Sasuke... W-what are you?" Ula asked. he cant be...him she thought

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Sasuke smiles as shadow like flames begins to come out of his body " should I show you?"

Teggy
November 4th, 2016, 12:48 PM
(bro request access https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JxRBymI-Be_N4FBy18gozo4NySc3fNvnwugjVZz6Bgs/edit?userstoinvite=1960272399@hcs-students.net&ts=581cbd0a&actionButton=1 for this plz)\
Ula didnt say a word. Her heart beat faster and faster. no he cant be him sh thought

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Sasuke smiles darkly as his eyes begins to glow madly as he begins to claps his hands in front of her and everything returned to normal " so do you really want to know who I really am speak love " ( I did :3)

Teggy
November 4th, 2016, 04:03 PM
"yes...." she said curiosity consumed her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2016, 08:07 PM
He smiles " then close your eyes "

Crumbleless
November 4th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Kabisa watched Sasuke and Ula from afar his gaze trapped on Sasuke. Evil That's all he thought in his head,"Ula je glupo misliti da ga mogu vjerovati.( Ula is stupid to think she can trust him.)", The dragon whispered whisking his sand colored tail across the beach before getting on all four of his legs and sliding a little bit closer.

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 06:19 AM
He smiles " then close your eyes "
Ula closed her eyes slowly. he wouldn't do anything to me... right? she thought

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he changes into his dragon form he begins to speak in a dark voice " open them"

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Ula opened her eyes and nearly screamed.
"Your him!" She said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Sasuke laughs loudly " yes I'm here why not say my name " he says growling softly as he looks at her

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 09:50 AM
"You..." She stepped back. Her eyes narrowed.
"How the hell did you get out" She asked

Crumbleless
November 5th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Kabisa let out a low growl,"He shouldn't be here." Slithering along the ground his scales blending into the ground.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " I have my ways and I have a right not to say well mostly because of you it's your fault that I'm here" his eyes glowed madly he looks at where kabisa is " come out little dragon "

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 12:09 PM
"Ula what are you and Sasu-" Astra, Ula friend, said but stopped. She let out an ear piercing scream .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Sasuke growls loudly as he steps on astra pinning her down " silence!"

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 04:16 PM
"Get you claws off of her you ass" Ula said." there is a reason why my father doesnt let me near water... do you why?" she said touching the ocean water.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Sasukes eyes glowed as black mass begins to grab her " because I love eating those who touch my cage but i also can just darken they're soul "

BluBunnie
November 6th, 2016, 08:58 AM
(SORRY MY COMPUTER BROKE)

Rimmon stretches as he looks around town for somewhere to eat. There weren't many places, a pizza cafe and a small resturant that was right next to it. 'Hmmm I could go but something at the store' store's thought.