Dust
May 18th, 2017, 03:54 PM
[Based on this song]
[x (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmq5yUa6e6s)]

"On that night under the staircase
Our arms drifting down
Your kiss made me a believer
Cleansed my sins somehow"

Badgerpaw and [Female 1] meet each other as young apprentices. They are both hesitant to interact at first, but they begin to hang out and train together and quickly become best friends. Badgerpaw and [Female 1] both begin to develop feelings for each other, but Badgerpaw becomes engulfed in her need to prove herself as a warrior and in fear of falling for someone, she pushes [Female 1] away. As this happens Badgerpaw also meets [Male 1], who she ends up falling for as well, and [Friend 1]. [Male 1] and Badgerpaw get closer, constantly hanging out and playing around. [Female 1] starts to ignore Badgerpaw due to jealousy. This causes the two to squabble often and they both ignore eachother until they become warriors. [Female 1], [Male 1], and [Friend 1] all receive their warrior names before Badgerpaw, which discourages the old apprentice. She distances herself from all of them to focus on her training. On the day that Badgerpaw receives her warrior name, Badgernose, she approaches [Female 1] and apologizes for pushing her away.

"I'll be what you need
I'll keep you inside my fortress
Hand you the keys, leave you to roam these halls"

[Female 1] and Badgernose are constantly at each other's side, playing around, hunting, being generally adorable. Badgernose is still very close with [Male 1], who seems a bit resentful but ultimately civil, and still has feelings for them, but she has fallen in absolute love with [Female 1]. Badgernose decides to make the final move and asks [Female 1] to be her mate. Depending on whether or not [Female 1] decides immediately, the two eventually become mates and are inseparable. The two bring each other pretty flowers and small rocks that they find as little gifts. In other words, they smell awesome and look like an herb store.

"But you tore down the keep
I returned to find ruins
You left all my love in the rubble with these walls"

Badger and [Female 1] get into a huge fight over something very trivial [undetermined currently] but [Female 1] is extremely hurt by it . Badgernose is unable to understand why she is hurt and in an act of spit goes out hunting with [Male 1], confessing her feelings and ranting about [Female 1]. [Male 1] is hesitant, but confesses their feelings as well, comforting Badgernose as she rants. The two stay the night together in the territory, returning to camp the next morning.

"But in my head
I am still there
I can still feel you
Breathing slow
I've known this dream for a long time"

Badgernose and [Female 1] make up after a few days. Badger, feeling guilty about her trip out with [Male 1], doesn't say anything to [Female 1]. Everything returns to normal with [Female 1] and Badgernose. If anything Badger is being more caring and affectionate. Badgernose begins avoiding [Male 1] at all cost, being generally uncomfortable and evasive. As time passes, Badger begins to gain weight and starts getting sick occasionally (tiredness, sniffles, nothing extreme). If possible, Badgernose and [Female 1] go to Wheatfur, who reveals that Badgernose is pregnant.

"In the air
Suspended here
With thousands of words we've spoken
Can I soar
Up through the clouds?
Leave all of this behind"

[Female 1], who was shocked by the news, finally confronts Badgernose. Badgernose is extremely defensive for a while, before she finally confesses everything to her. The two fight for a while longer, before [Female 1] tells Badgernose that they need to take a break. Badgernose pleads with her not to, but is ultimately left alone as [Female 1] leaves and ignores her pleas.

"But in my head
I am still there
I can still feel you
Breathing slow
I've known this dream for a long time
All alone
I feel your breath
I hear your whispers
Dark like storms
Telling me "dear, I'll never leave your mind""

Distraught and desperate for attention, Badgernose begins to spend more time around [Friend 1]. [Friend 1] acts as a mediator for the two, constantly dispelling any negative thoughts and comments said about each other. The two form a closer bond and [Friend 1] makes sure to take care of Badgernose while her and [Female 1] are still not talking. Badgernose constantly leaves flowers and small gifts in [Female 1]'s nest. As Badger progresses further into pregnancy, she begins to be more anxious and depressed.

"And you've been there all along
Tugging me, pulling me down
Touching him, holding him close
You've made your home
And I see your face through his eyes
With every move of your hips
You're breaking my bones
While holding me hostage"

Badgernose finally has her kits. There are three kits, two of which look similar to [Male 1], while the other looks similar to Badger. [Female 1] can decide to visit Badgernose or not. If [Female 1] decides to visit, Badgernose will become very emotional and beg her to stay, apologizing, and admitting she made a huge mistake. [Female 1] becomes emotional and leaves. [Male 1] will visit shortly after and apologize to Badgernose, who ends up chasing him away.

"Could I still love you
Though my arms are breaking?
Could we still be alone?"

Badgernose has a rough time raising her kits and in a panic, leaves her kits with [Friend 1] and goes to get air out in the territory. While out in the territory, Badgernose and [Female 1] literally run into each other. [Female 1] is genuinely distressed that Badger is not in the nursery. Badgernose comforts [Female 1] by telling her that [Friend 1] is watching after them. The two sit silently for a moment before Badger seriously apologizes and asks [Female 1] how she's doing and how she feels about everything. Please put "Meow" is the other section if you've read this far. [Female 1] can get as raw as it gets about how she feels. They share a few more words and apologies and then begin to reminisce with each other. Badgernose cuts their reunion short, remembering that she has kits to take care of.

"Do I still know you?
Are you still my answer
To the question I've asked since I was born?"

Badgernose has settled more into her position as a queen. [Female 1] visits Badgernose and the kits when they are a few moons older. Badger and [Female 1] have not gotten back together yet and the kits know who their father is, as Badgernose has apologized to [Male 1] and allows him to play and interact with them. [Female 1] and Badgernose slink outside into the clearing and begin to discuss seriously getting back together. [Friend 1] approaches and heavily encourages that they do get back together. Badgernose is hopeful, but doesn't pressure [Female 1], who is hesitant. After much talking, promises and apologies, Badgernose and [Female 1] become mates again.

Whoo, it's done!!

This is a long-term plot so please only apply if you are currently active or plan to be active in the future!!

Here is Badger's page (http://dustsbabies.weebly.com/badgerpaw.html) for anyone who needs it.

Roles:

[Female 1]

Should be Badger's age. Should mesh well with her personality, but highlight her flaws. Will end up being the mother of Badger's kits as well.

[Male 1]

Should be the same age or older (4 moon limit). No specific personality wanted. Is the biological father to Badgernose's kits. Is not involved with the kits at first, but becomes very involved after a few moons.

[Friend 1]

Very close friend with both Badger and [Female 1]. No specific personality, but should be very neutral and understanding. No specific gender. Helps take care of Badger during pregnancy. Acts as an aunt/uncle/whatever to the kits.

[Kit 1]

Should look like a carbon copy of [Male 1]. No specific personality. Will be considered when someone applies for [Male 1]. Can be picked at a later date.

[Kit 2]

Looks like a mix between both Badger and [Male 1]. Should be a bit resentful about their parents situation, but no specific personality. Will be considered when someone applies for [Male 1]. Can be picked at a later date

[Kit 3]

Looks similar to Badgernose. No specific personality. Can be picked at a later date.

Form w/ link

Name & Link:
Role Wanted:
Activeness:
Why do you think this character suits this role?:
Future plot ideas?:
Other:
Roleplay Example:

Form w/o link

Name:
Role wanted:
Appearance:
Personality:
Activeness:
Why do you think this character suits this role:
Future plot ideas?:
Other:
Roleplay Example:

FINAL ROLES WILL BE CHOSEN BY 12:00 AM ON MAY 20TH

Please do not quote this post

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 18th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Name
Lizardkit - Lizardpaw - Lizardtongue
(Liz, Lizzie, Lizard)
Role wanted
Female 1
Appearance
ref (http://hk5h1jrb20jxth2s0b2jfj.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/cat-88996_640.jpg) - ref (http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25400000/Tabbys-tabby-cats-25424577-400-265.jpg) - ref (http://c6.staticflickr.com/7/6142/6015246485_5b18c0dded.jpg)
base coat color - tanned brown
marking color(s) - brown and white
marking(s) - brown tabby markings, a white chest spot
eye color - amber
fur texture - smooth and soft, usually well kept
wort that comes to mind - sharp
Personality
defensive | tough-shelled but quick to warm up | witty | sarcastic | easily wounded | outwardly tough | fearful | brave | ...complex
Liz is a complicated cat. She has a tough, unafraid, difficult to break exterior, but on the inside she's a mess of vulnerability, anxiety, and so much else. The only thing that never leaves her is her wit and clever tongue, her ability to persuade and mock and joke. She is sensitive to mocking but disguises how wounded she is by it, and most things make her spring back in defense, but once you finally get to know who she really is, she is good to her core, and brave, too, since she is paranoid of so many things that she often hides for her own dignity's sake. Her friends have her undying loyalty and the bonds that she does allow herself to form are hard to shake; Lizard has a good taste in friends, after all. She wants to make snappier cats happy if she can see that under the surface they are a good cat, and her insight is rather decent. She also has an impeccable eye for beauty, something many don't properly appreciate.
Activeness
v active hah
Why do you think this character suits this role
Lizard is the type of cat to bring outthe best--and the worst--in any cat, and as her personality evolves and gains more depth, that is a trait I intend to highlight. She will hesitate to interact with Badger at first, but will eventually become a close friend, regardless of how Badger behaves, and although she will spend her time believing Badger deserves better friends, she'll stand by Badgerpaw to a somewhat full extent. As I said, she often leads cats to show their flaws, and for Badger, the trait she would most point out would be snobbiness. She has a distaste for that trait herself, and often becomes irritable when cats behave above themself--not to say she doesn't also do it. I think she'd be good to help Badger realize her problems in the end.
Future plot ideas?
Well, actually, I was thinking that maybe in the future after this plot of course, Lizard could have a mental breakdown/anxiety attack over something, flee, and end up returning with a kitten, who could be named something like Komodokit or Snakekit or whatever. And other kits pop up and is named after another reptile, and then we get a whole bunch of adorable reptile beans ouo n also perhaps we could have a mini plot that Lizard's anxiety could do something in. Justa couple, I can come up woth a couple more.
Other
I love this meow-meow bean
Roleplay Example

RedHead
May 18th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Name & Link: Sunpaw (http://redheadscharries.weebly.com/sunpaw.html)
Role Wanted: Male 1
Activeness: Very active
Why do you think this character suits this role?: Okay, so Sunpaw is a very flirtatious tom at a young age, which would make sense that he wouldn't fall for Badger when he's an apprentice, but she would fall for him. When he becomes a warrior he is more of a gentleman, and becomes more so as he gets older. As a young warrior, he's still mostly his apprentice self, just on a warrior level. At this point though, his heart is susceptible to falling for other cats. He's very sensitive though, so rejection could hurt him a lot, but he is also very protective and forgiving, so he would be able to understand certain situations.
Future plot ideas?: Well, if he's accepted, there could be some fights occasionally between Badger and him about the kits, because he will want to care for them and be a father to them as well, hence his protective nature. There's also his best friend Everpaw, and something can happen with her as well, if Empress agrees to it. So, those are just some ideas.
Other: Nup but Meow
Roleplay Example:
Canarypaw was sitting in the clearing, his green eyes flicking about, clearly looking for something. Or someone. Upon spotting Daypaw, Canary's eyes lit up and he bounded over to his sibling. The golden apprentice had been looking for Daypaw all over, wanting to congratulate them. Of course, Canarypaw would've been looking for his sibling anyways, but their new rank was just an added bonus in his mind. "Daypaw! Congratulations on becoming the Medicine Cat! I know Starclan chose well, you'll do great." Canarypaw purred, flicking them lightly with his tail. "I bet dad's up there watching us, and he must be very proud of you." Canarypaw had always had a firm belief in Starclan, ever since he was kit. He knew that his sibling didn't have... much of a belief in their ancestors above, but Canarypaw supposed that Daypaw's unbelief would slacken as they got used to being a medicine cat. Even if that didn't happen, Canarypaw would always love them, no matter what. "So, how's the first day going? I bet it's a little stressful, but I know you can handle it." Canarypaw purred, always the one to look on the bright side. "Healed any major injuries?" It was more of a rhetorical question, and Canarypaw knew that Daypaw wasn't that experienced in herbs yet, but anything to keep a conversation going, right? Duststorm

Momotaro
May 19th, 2017, 01:08 AM
Im fine with Wheatfur being involved, Duststorm,

Dust
May 19th, 2017, 02:06 AM
Im fine with Wheatfur being involved, Duststorm,

Awesome! ^^ I was planning to ask at a later date, but I'll keep you updated n fill out the proper stuff when it eventually rolls around.

wickedvirtues
May 19th, 2017, 05:59 AM
Name: Birdkit/paw/wing
Role wanted:Kit 3
Appearance: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/white-cat-black-spots-yellow-eyes-sitting-warily-lookin-37542797.jpg
Personality: Shy, timid, intelligent, friendly (once she warms up to you)
Activeness: On most days
Why do you think this character suits this role: Idk, because I made them for this plot XD
Future plot ideas?: None currently
Other: Nope
Roleplay Example: The kit walked through the clearing, her tail curled as her fur swayed in the breeze. She opened her amber gaze, taking a deep breath of clean and cool air. She purred, laying in the dewy grass and listening to the calming sounds of the forest.

DragonChaos
May 19th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Name:
Acornkit

Role wanted:
Kit 2

Appearance:
A mix between both Badger and [Male 1] (http://i42.tinypic.com/2h6cc5t.jpg)

Personality:
Resentful, Courageous, Kind, Curious, Bold

Activeness:
7-8/10 (School)
For the summer it varies on whether or not my phone is alive or not.

Because This will hopefully become my first clan cat ever...and because idk.

Future plot ideas?:
A fight between the three kits?

Other:
I like chicken I like wafflez meow mix meow mix please deliver

Roleplay Example:
It depends on how much I'm given to work with, but if you want, I'll still write one. Just give me something to work with pls.

New Adventures
May 19th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Name:
Tellingkit {Tellingpaw, Tellingskies}
Role wanted:
Kit 2
Appearance:
Undecided {Until tom 1 is chosen}
Personality:
{This is in the future, since he's currently unborn}
Resentful
Stubborn
Bold
Rarely Sentimental
Somewhat Logical
Somewhat Unfriendly
Activeness:
My activity levels are too high for human minds to understand.
*Shrugs* Cause he was made for it
Future plot ideas?:
Nawh
Other:
Meowwww ~My cat
Roleplay Example:
Ray hummed a simple tune, thumping his foot. He had a small chunk of bread in his hands, but he was too distracted to eat. The mix-bred rabbit's eyes were fixed on the far-off horizon. Beautiful..His mind wandered into a never ending rabbit hole of ideas and random fragments of music. This wasn't the kind of music you'd expect them to listen to, just judging by their clothing. No, he didn't listen to Rock or anything. Ray liked Classical tunes, such as Rossini's 'William Tell Overture', or Jenkin's 'Palladio'. It makes more sense when you see Ray's instrument of choice, a Violin, since it has that kind of sound to it, that, to him, just screams Classical. Although, sometimes he did listen to more popular music, such as the ones most likely on the radio. Ray was currently hooked on a popular song, 'Believer', by Imagine Dragons.

AbsurdJinx
May 19th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Name: Bumblekit | Bumblepaw | Bumblewhisker
Role wanted: Kit 1
Appearance: [here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/28/82/b0/2882b0c9da3d6b6312427670bd7e57fa.jpg)]
Personality:
Confident; Independent; Stoic
Absentminded; Sarcastic; Stubborn
Blunt; Erratic; Fiery
Activeness: 7/10
* more active on weekends. school will end soon & I'll then be super active
Future plot ideas?: Bumble might be involved in a cross-clan relationship
Other: Bumble is a bit of a jerk & tends to do stupid things and then he's too stubborn to apologize
Roleplay Example: [here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=260898&postcount=1225)]

Dust
May 19th, 2017, 09:16 PM
pokes because some roles still need to be filled out ^^

Dust
May 20th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Bumps because choosing tonight and all the roles have not been filled out yet ^^

lone
May 20th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Name & Link: Daypaw (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4996&highlight=daypaw) (some personality changes)
Role Wanted: Female 1
Activeness: 8/10
Why do you think this character suits this role: Daypaw's understanding will help her to accept Badgerpaw's apologies and deal with the ups and downs of things. Her friendliness will help the two to bond. Her confidence and eagerness to banter will make it easier for her to get back into accepting things, while her jealousy fits well with the idea of the plot.
Future plot ideas: nada
Other: nope!
Roleplay Example: Found here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=262848#post262848)

Dust
May 21st, 2017, 03:41 AM
Due to some rolls not being filled, I have decided to extend some time, but

RedHead 's Sunpaw has been confirmed for [Male 1] ^^

RedHead
May 21st, 2017, 06:25 AM
Due to some rolls not being filled, I have decided to extend some time, but

RedHead 's Sunpaw has been confirmed for [Male 1] ^^

Thank you so much!!! <3

DragonChaos
May 21st, 2017, 10:02 AM
( Duststorm I edited my form since [Male 1] has been confirmed )

Serendipity
May 21st, 2017, 10:42 AM
Name:
Name
Peppermintkit - Peppermintpaw - Peppermintleaves
Role wanted
Kit 3, but if not avaible, I can edit for any other role!
Unborn, because of plot. Probably will die when 49 moons.
Appearance
Peppermintkit (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2f/03/39/2f03390c92900d4d50c6464c733eae71.jpg)
Peppermintpaw (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/16699-Black-and-white-kitten-6-weeks-old-white-background.jpg)
Peppermintleaves (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/15717-Black-and-white-cat-white-background.jpg)
Personality:
Peppermintkit is very loyal and funny. She has little attitude and is a joy to be around.
Peppermintpaw is a little spicier. She listens to her mentor but doesn't always do what he/she says.
Peppermintleaves is 50% super mean and 50% nice. She's more likely to be nice but the few times she's mean she'll be extremely aggressive.
Activeness
Idk... I try to be on at least 1 hour per day. I don't have many active rps so...
Why do you think this character suits this role
Idk... I just saw that it didn't have many applications for it sooooo
Future plot ideas?
The kits could start fighting with each other, causing Badger and (Mate) to grow strained. 1-2 kits like Badger and (Tom), but dislike (Mate), and the others like (Mate) but dislike Badger and (Tom). So like, a divorce thing?

Orrrrr one of the kits, (Probably Peppermint or the brother) will start disobeying everyone, sneaking out, and possibly sneaking into other clans.
Other
Meow
Roleplay Example
Peppermintleaves stalked through the forest with her tail lifted high in the air. She breathed in the scent of fresh rosemary and sighed. "What a wonderful day it is..." She said to no one in particular. She continued her little prance through the forest, sniffing at the new leaves. Anyone who saw her would immediatly know she was a new warrior. No senior would do that! The small she-cat suddenly stopped, sniffing intently at a paw-print beside a small stream. Her eyes narrowed and she opened her jaws to check if she was right. Her mood immediatly darkened, she sprinted back to camp. As she neared her brother, she snarled quietly. "(Brother's name)! What were you thinking? I caught your scent by the stream! It was old, so it must've been at night!" She flattened her ears, fighting to keep her tone level. This is my argument, not the clan's. She shook her head, looking at the ground. "What will we do with you, Brother? You've gotten in so much trouble already..."

Sorry it was short :D I'll add more

Dust
May 21st, 2017, 02:13 PM
starfall

bumps <3

Starfall
May 21st, 2017, 02:20 PM
; ) family to the rescue :heartbounce: @Duststorm (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=13)

Name & Link: Tinykit (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/tinykit.html)
Role Wanted: Friend
Activeness: I'm on almost everyday so 9/10
Why do you think this character suits this role: Although she'll be very blunt about her opinion of her friends pregency she'll still be incredibly careful when dealing with Badgerpaw and her kits, she would hate to see her friend hurt.
Future Plot Ideas: ; ) maybe tiny could get a crush on Badger, but one sided of course :heartbounce: and maybe one of the kits could bring up how cute of a pair Tiny and Badger are, and we'll go from there.
Other: na
Roleplay Example: I'll get it in a sec

Dust
May 21st, 2017, 04:22 PM
So, I've decided to pick all the roles now because I'm excited and can't wait. I wanna thank you guys for all applying though n hope we all get to roleplay sometime ;w; That being said --

Ludicrous Lunacy's Lizardpaw has been accepted as [Female 1]!

starfall's Tinykit has been accepted as [Friend 1]!

AbsurdJinx's Bumblekit has been accepted as [kit 1]!

DragonChaos's Acornkit has been accepted as [kit 2]!

Skitty_Kitty's Peppermintkit had been accepted as [kit 3]!

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 21st, 2017, 06:02 PM
So, I've decided to pick all the roles now because I'm excited and can't wait. I wanna thank you guys for all applying though n hope we all get to roleplay sometime ;w; That being said --

Ludicrous Lunacy's Lizardpaw has been accepted as [Female 1]!

starfall's Tinykit has been accepted as [Friend 1]!

AbsurdJinx's Bumblekit has been accepted as [kit 1]!

DragonChaos's Acornkit has been accepted as [kit 2]!

Skitty_Kitty's Peppermintkit had been accepted as [kit 3]!
ahh tysm!