PDA

View Full Version : Star's kitty creator

Starfall
May 16th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Okay, so, instead of creating kitties for myself and never using them I am going to instead make characters for you guys :heartbounce: one reason for this is because I have been making way too many characters, and end up not using them, the other reason is because I don't want to get disowned by mum for having too many characters.

So onto the form :love4:

Now I am going to assume that everything you leave blank in this form is something you would like for me to fill in ;) and I don't mind if you wish to leave everything blank and leave it to me, or if you fill most in and wish for me to make a name for your child or just flesh out their personality more.

Name: if you have one in mind feel free to put it here
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:

I am excited to see who signs up

Teza
May 16th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Errrgg I can't stay away from this bored xD

Appearance:
Personality:

Cosmo
May 16th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Name: Nettle
Clan: DS
Appearance:
Personality:

Starfall
May 16th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Errrgg I can't stay away from this bored xD

Appearance:
Personality:

Name: [I'll give you multiple to choose from /v\ ]
Warblerflight Litchenleap Quailskip
Warbler: For his brown fur Flight: For his ability to jump high
Litchen: For his green eyes Leap: For his jumping ability
Quail: For his brown fur Skip: For his cheery personality
Clan: Skyclan
Appearance: He is a liethe tom with light, bark brown fur. He has stunning, dark basil green eyes with hints of light blue near the rims. He has medium length, soft, curly fur that has specks of alabaster on his tail tip, chest, and some specks near his eyes. He is slightly smaller than the average tom, but only by a hair.
Personality: He is a very happy go lucky tom who is always smiling and having a fantastic time. Although he's always joyful he can go from happy to deadpan serious in a matter of seconds, especially if it has something to do with his pride. He has a huge ego and is very flirtatious, but he never keeps a solid relationship, finding it hard to commit to something for a long period of time. He is a very pugnatios tom and always finds a way to win, even if its playing dirty, he's only always happy if you keep him happy, he's not someone you want to mess with if he gets annoyed or mad. Often times forgetting who's side he's on, not that he cares too much about his friends well being, mainly his and his 'friends' that will give him a good say and help him in his climb for power. He never gets the way he wants by harming others...physically, but he's very good at mentally scarring another by observing his target and hitting them in the weakspot...hard.

Name: Nettle
Clan: DS
Appearance:
Personality:

Name: Nettlemask Nettleblaze Nettlecall
Clan: Dusk Syndicate [Dusk Syndicate cats don't usually have warrior cat names /v\" so if you want me to change the name let me know :heartbounce: ]
Appearance: Nettle is a alabaster colored molly with darker, almost black leggings on all four legs and has a lighter brown mask covering both eyes. Her eye color is a sharp, amber eyes with specks of orange. She is slim, yet brawny and is of average height.
Personality: Nettle is a strong willed molly who doesn't take no for an answer, she has a fiery spirit which is very contagious. She can be considered inspiring and often times motivational, often pushing her clanmates further than they're capable of. She is considered too pushy and is known to push her own beliefs on other's. She hate's being proven wrong and will show it, often letting out a large snort or a eye roll, she is also a sore looser. She likes being in charge an loves being in the spotlight and will even push others out and or will purposefully put herself in the spot light instead.

hope these are both alright /v\

Teza
May 16th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Appearance: He is a liethe tom with light, bark brown fur. He has stunning, dark basil green eyes with hints of light blue near the rims. He has medium length, soft, curly fur that has specks of alabaster on his tail tip, chest, and some specks near his eyes. He is slightly smaller than the average tom, but only by a hair.
Personality: He is a very happy go lucky tom who is always smiling and having a fantastic time. Although he's always joyful he can go from happy to deadpan serious in a matter of seconds, especially if it has something to do with his pride. He has a huge ego and is very flirtatious, but he never keeps a solid relationship, finding it hard to commit to something for a long period of time. He is a very pugnatios tom and always finds a way to win, even if its playing dirty, he's only always happy if you keep him happy, he's not someone you want to mess with if he gets annoyed or mad. Often times forgetting who's side he's on, not that he cares too much about his friends well being, mainly his and his 'friends' that will give him a good say and help him in his climb for power. He never gets the way he wants by harming others...physically, but he's very good at mentally scarring another by observing his target and hitting them in the weakspot...hard.

Clan: Dusk Syndicate [Dusk Syndicate cats don't usually have warrior cat names /v\" so if you want me to change the name let me know :heartbounce: ]
Appearance: Nettle is a alabaster colored molly with darker, almost black leggings on all four legs and has a lighter brown mask covering both eyes. Her eye color is a sharp, amber eyes with specks of orange. She is slim, yet brawny and is of average height.
Personality: Nettle is a strong willed molly who doesn't take no for an answer, she has a fiery spirit which is very contagious. She can be considered inspiring and often times motivational, often pushing her clanmates further than they're capable of. She is considered too pushy and is known to push her own beliefs on other's. She hate's being proven wrong and will show it, often letting out a large snort or a eye roll, she is also a sore looser. She likes being in charge an loves being in the spotlight and will even push others out and or will purposefully put herself in the spot light instead.

I love him!! Thankies<3

savage scar
May 17th, 2017, 02:37 AM
Name: Baretta
Clan: Loner
Appearance: I have no idea
Personality: I have no idea

Cosmo
May 17th, 2017, 06:18 AM

I like it, but how about just Nettle because she's a DS kitty.

wickedvirtues
May 17th, 2017, 06:27 AM
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance: http://www.mcbfa.org/colorbrownmack.jpg
Personality: Sweet, silly, extroverted, friendly

Risenphoenix
September 17th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Name:
Clan:
Appearance: https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4104/5092975929_33d715fe6b_b.jpg
Personality: She's typically dignified and calm with a rather serious disposition - though she has her playful moments, too, especially around kits. She's exceptionally loyal to her clan, bordering on the point of recklessness when it comes to defending clan borders or the clan itself from threats, be those threats foxes, badgers, dogs, or other cats. She can be a bit particular about her grooming habits, disliking filth overall, but if getting grungy is necessary, she will grin and bear it with dignity, and give herself a good washing at the earliest opportunity. She also has strong faith in StarClan, always trusting her warrior ancestors to guide her paws and never forgetting to thank them for each piece of prey she takes; that's not to say she doesn't get angry at them at times when bad things happen, but rarely does her faith waver. She dislikes cats who are disrespectful or rude, and especially holds a deep disdain for bullies, any such behaviors likely to rile her temper faster than you can say mouse.

Panic
September 17th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Name: Bundt
Clan: Kittypet!
Appearance:
Personality: I'm not sure, but since she's named after a cake, maybe sweet?

Risenphoenix
September 17th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Name:
Clan:
Appearance: https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4104/5092975929_33d715fe6b_b.jpg
Personality: She's typically dignified and calm with a rather serious disposition - though she has her playful moments, too, especially around kits. She's exceptionally loyal to her clan, bordering on the point of recklessness when it comes to defending clan borders or the clan itself from threats, be those threats foxes, badgers, dogs, or other cats. She can be a bit particular about her grooming habits, disliking filth overall, but if getting grungy is necessary, she will grin and bear it with dignity, and give herself a good washing at the earliest opportunity. She also has strong faith in StarClan, always trusting her warrior ancestors to guide her paws and never forgetting to thank them for each piece of prey she takes; that's not to say she doesn't get angry at them at times when bad things happen, but rarely does her faith waver. She dislikes cats who are disrespectful or rude, and especially holds a deep disdain for bullies, any such behaviors likely to rile her temper faster than you can say mouse.

Nix this lol! Got it covered BUT ILL BE BACK

wolfie
September 21st, 2017, 04:35 PM
Name: Morning______
Clan: Windclan or Shadowclan
Appearance:
Personality:

~Masked~
September 22nd, 2017, 08:07 AM
Name: Lostpaw
Appearance:
Personality:

Lilac
September 23rd, 2017, 03:47 PM
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:

Mango
October 17th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Name: Something sad or something (Pls not Withered, I already have a witheredkit)
Clan: Riverclan
Appearance:
Personality:

Starfall
October 24th, 2017, 01:22 AM
0.0 I didn't even realize people were still posting on here /v\" sorry if the replies are late dearies

Name: Morning______
Clan: Windclan or Shadowclan
Appearance:
Personality:

Name: Morningkit Morningpaw Morningsight
Clan: Windclan
Appearance: Ref1||Ref2 (https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=8nmNZqBI&pccid=cHz8VupA&id=D667C1443E36D107C64AA369636B6271C0A9266F&pmid=3316BC45B6D328C0647143421953F02BAD98081E&q=light+ginger+cat&qpvt=Ginger+She+Cat+with+Green+Eyes&psimid=607990074704791100&ppageurl=http%3a%2f%2fbecuo.com%2flight-ginger-cat&iss=VSI&selectedIndex=2&first=1&count=35&vw=ef718+e6387+14b48+13495+b92f2+d796e+ed101+5fb7d +92870+62f6a+93bde+7e67b+146df+9f21c+ca970+13b24+c d9bd+a5e8f+1ab69+e6673+14c53792956754649323778fd77 8fbd84a4a1af9f326c4b38b7e97cc37d8b33a69ca2496327e6 e6e8d51aa1cf74afa29b45183564ed9e89cce69771a0c73d9e 8d113ed8de692079c3c46d4d53339cbae5f6dbf062a9eac29d a399bd86392d713949639e57e14e6ac91a8a08877509cf9096 f15744ba38684e688c8ea339c3be818568c3189c1baa2d858f 80cbe38ca00e801c0795a38&simid=607990074704791100&qpvt=Ginger+She+Cat+with+Green+Eyes)||Ref3
(http://my-coon.com/images/cats/fagott/f1.jpg)
Personality: Morningsight is a very willful tom with a strong moral compass. He has a very acute sense of wright and wrong and always acts on gut instinct rather than weigh out the pro's and con's. He is incredibly serious and devoted to being the best warrior in the clan, helping the apprentices, elders, queens, and kits, making sure they are well provided. He is a stickler for rules and will nag someone if they are caught breaking said rules, no matter who it is, Morningsight doesn't choose favorites. He is a very fair tom, giving each and every feline a chance to prove themselves, no matter their past or origin. Although he is a very stern and justified tom he tends to let his emotions run wild, blurting out whatever's on his mind and easily getting angry at the tiniest thing.

Name: Lostpaw
Appearance:
Personality:

Name: Lostkit Lostpaw Lostlight//Lostsoul//
Appearance: http://pre10.deviantart.net/c06a/th/pre/f/2014/259/5/5/jamie_by_yunaheileen-d7zf09z.jpg || http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10gxt9s&s=8#.We7YHoWcGP8
Personality: [It's p late so I'm just going to give you the skeleton of his perso /v\ ]
(Shy) (Helpful) (Emotional) (Clumsy) (Dense) (Innocent) (Oblivious) (Stubborn) (Easily Determined) (Crybaby) (Woos) (Joyful)

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:

Name: Adderkit Adderpaw Addersong//Addersnap//Adderwatcher
Clan: Thunderclan
Appearance: https://trendytravelista.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/cat.jpg || http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/2/64/374/64374935_1285224030_0_208f5_e10b6a23_XL.jpg || http://t13.deviantart.net/LJul6WOY0xXvuyIyZwXGZNuZl6s=/fit-in/300x900/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre09/134c/th/pre/i/2009/188/6/3/brown_eyed_by_hiawatha1.jpg
Personality: (Sly) (Flirtatious) (Easily Emberassed) (Stubborn) (Quick-Witted) (Quick Learner) (Emotionally Dense) (Factual) (Hot-Headed)

Name: Something sad or something (Pls not Withered, I already have a witheredkit)
Appearance:
Personality:
Name: Tatteredkit Tatteredpaw Tatteredspirit//Tatteredsoul//Tatteredsong//Tatteredstride//Tatteredcry
Clan: River
Appearance: http://caressa.ru/images/Fotos/rezcrop/r262_Main%20page.jpg || http://www.hannibals.de/images/katzen/marble/marble-1.jpg || http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/originals/2013/Animals___Cats_Grey_serious_Maine_Coon_cat_044959_ .jpg
Personality: (Rude) (Blunt) (depressed) (Slightly Optimistic) (Helpful) (Smart) (Oblivious to other's emotions) (overthinks things) (clumsy)

jaymoon
October 24th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Clan: river
Appearance:
Personality:

Clan: thunder
Appearance:
Personality:

Role
October 24th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Name: Something related to spiders.
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance:
Personality:

:)

Mango
November 1st, 2017, 06:39 PM
Name: if you have one in mind feel free to put it here Sleepypaw
Appearance: white fur with darker tips on it (pls flesh it out more)
Personality: Sleepypaw is really sleepy and isn’t a bully. (Srsly flesh out more)

SolarWarrior
November 14th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Name: Flamepaw
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality: A big flirt (Add on to this XD)

Barnabas
November 15th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:

Berrywing
November 17th, 2017, 07:16 PM
hmmm...

Clan:Riverclan
Appearance:
Personality: Surprise me, something bittersweet I guess

Tundra
November 30th, 2017, 05:17 AM
Name

Clan
WindClan
Appearance
http://rs240.pbsrc.com/albums/ff254/RebelWolfChris/Slashstrike.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
Personality

starfall