PDA

View Full Version : ��It's True Love!��

lone
May 15th, 2017, 01:23 PM
BLAZINGCOMET (http://foreveralonestar.weebly.com/-blazingcomet)

I ended up redoing this

There's true love for everyone. But what happens when you've tried again and again, and your true love can't seem to be found? According to Blazingcomet... you keep on trying. And keep trying. Until every cat in the Clan has you exhausted. This plot is pretty much Blazingcomet trying, and trying again-- with a few twists and turns along the way. He is not going to find (or at least keep) true love here. It's just some extra drama to add into his life. There are going to be 6 she cats total in the plot.

She Cat 1

Finding love has never been easy. And for Blazingcomet? It's just a plain challenge. That's not to say that he has trouble finding love... it's more the holding onto it part that he has trouble with. Not to mention the fact that he's tried and failed more times then he can count. {She cat 1} seems to be everything that Blazingcomet wants in a cat... she's fun, she's flirty, and she responds to everything he says with the most perfect of smiles and a laugh that could have a StarClan cat falling in love with her. Or at least, that's his opinion on her. {She cat 1} and Blazingcomet are spending more and more time together, and he begins to neglect his other friends; mainly {Tom 1}. {Tom 1} thinks Blazingcomet should spend more time with him instead of {She cat 1}, insisting that she's bad for him. Blazingcomet, thinking his friend is overreacting, shrugs him off as always. But {Tom 1} keeps insisting. This does not go well for the tom as Blazingcomet, eventually getting frustrated, shuts off all contact for good and asks {She cat 1} to be his mate. She accepts with what seems like genuine interest. After a day or so of being mates, Blazingcomet wakes up to see her with another tom: {Tom 1}. Horrified that his friend would betray him like this, and furious at {She cat 1}, Blazingcomet chases them both into the territory, hoping never to see them again. Hurt and angry, Blazingcomet goes back to recooperate and heal his broken heart.

She cat 2

Not too long after the fiasco with {She cat 1}, another little light comes into his life. This cat reminds him a lot of a close friend of his; Gingerblossom. He's been neglecting the she cat quite a bit, and is getting ready to make it up to her, when {She cat 2} enters the picture. This cat is friendly, cheerful, and just like Gingerblossom. Forgetting about his friend, Blazingcomet goes back and starts flirting with her. It seems his broken heart is mended in a matter of mere moments. Odd, considering just days before he was brokenhearted and talking to Gingerblossom as though she were the only cat he wanted to speak to. Now, {She cat 2} has a mate; {Tom 2}. Frustrated by {She cat 2}'s unavailability and the obvious love that {Tom 2} has for his mate, Blazingcomet knows that he has to have {She cat 2}. So he continues to flirt with her despite the knowledge of this. She, not surprisingly, rejects his advances-- though in the nicest way possible. Blazingcomet isn't hurt. He just changes his approach, and tries to make her believe that he could take care of her better. But {She cat 2} refuses. And so, Blazingcomet is once again, left with a broken heart... right after his own had healed.

She cat 3

Does this tom ever learn? Not so far. So far it's been a wild ride for him, but he continues on that search for true love. Enter {She cat 3}... with a surprising companion. Her brother is {Tom 2}, the very cat whom Blazingcomet despises so much. Expecting to hate this cat, for once in his life he is horrible towards her. But she greets everything with a calm, logical remark. This interests Blazingcomet and slowly, slowly he begins to be drawn towards her. Again he feels guilty when he thinks about Gingerblossom, knowing that it hurts his friend when he's hurt, but he ignores this after a moment. She won't care! Everything's going to be just fine. Or at least that's what he tells himself. Welcome back {She cat 1}, who has left her second mate; and is now with kits. {Kit 1} is the only kit that Blazingcomet takes interest to, and the one that she leaves in the Clan, taking the others far away. {She cat 3} becomes somewhat like a foster mother to {Kit 1}; and Blazingcomet becomes a foster father. Raising {Kit 1}, Blazingcomet realizes how much he wants kits of his own and wonders if {She cat 3} is finally his true love. But just when he thinks everything is going to turn out alright... {Tom 1} comes back. He orders {She cat 3} to give him {Kit 1} or he'll kill her, and Blazingcomet, not wanting to risk this, does as he asks. But at the price of {She cat 3}'s friendship. She leaves him alone... forever... and Blazingcomet realizes the mistake that he made. The price of sacrificing a single kit cost him a third chance at happiness. And so once more, he goes back to Gingerblossom. The cat who means so much to him, and yet the one cat that he's been ignoring.

She cat 4

Well, if the third time's not the charm; then perhaps the fourth? Poor Blazingcomet. He hasn't given up, he's just become more desperate. And now he's looking literally anywhere. A young cat, just barely a warrior, {She cat 4}. He wouldn't target her; would he? And yet Blazingcomet does. Not seeming to have matured with age, and being far too old for the younger cat, but finding her very pretty and very sweet tempered, Blazingcomet decides to give it a try. He and {She cat 4} start getting closer, until yet another cat enters the picture once more. Remember {Kit 1}? Well they're no longer a kit, and they've been apprenticed to {She cat 4}. Of course they don't remember Blazingcomet, but Blazingcomet remembers them. And he's terrified that {Kit 1} is going to be angry. Moving quickly before the young kit can ruin their friendship, Blazingcomet practically forces himself on {She cat 4}, almost begging her to be his mate. She accepts; with some surprise. But, {Kit 1}-- or {Cat 1} now-- is also very fond of {She cat 4}. Such a twisted circle of love, and yet Blazingcomet doesn't care. {She cat 4} ends up having his kits, but she dies in the process... she was too young. {Kit 2}, {Kit 3}, and {Kit 4} are given to a foster queen... while {Cat 1} begins to plan how to get back at Blazingcomet for taking the cat he loved. And Blazingcomet? As always, he goes to Gingerblossom. She's the one thing in his life that has remained steady this far. And hopefully always will.

She cat 5

After this it would be supposed that no one would risk so much as looking at Blazingcomet. But, there's one cat who's had her eye on him for a while. She's the cat who took in his kits when {She cat 4} died. And Blazingcomet trusts her. {She cat 5}-- also one of {Cat 1}'s closest friends, and the sister of {Tom 1}. Both come as a surprise to Blazingcomet. A cat that he hates, and a cat that hates him are in her circle of relationships. What could go wrong? Thinking that {Tom 1} is dead by now, at least hopefully, and {Cat 1} is still close to him, Blazingcomet eagerly agrees to raise the kits as his own. What he doesn't know is that {Cat 1} is training {Kit 2} and {Kit 3} to fight against him. To kill him if necessary. And when {Kit 2} is apprenticed to him? Things only get worse. {Kit 4}, throughout all of this, has remained Blazingcomet's sweet kit. They would never hurt him. If you've read this far put True Love in the code section of your form. Now, Blazingcomet and {She cat 5}'s relationship has grown more slowly... but he's beginning to realize his feelings for his friend as well. Gingerblossom has been there the whole time, and he's wondering if he should even be with {She cat 5}. But it's love... he can't have it wrong! Unfortunately, during one of their walks in the territory-- {She cat 5} and Blazingcomet's-- {Kit 2}, now an apprentice, and labeled {Cat 2}, strikes. {Cat 3}, previously {Kit 3}, joins in and both leave Blazingcomet injured and take {She cat 5} to {Cat 1}. When Blazingcomet sees her again, she's actually with {Cat 1} and pushes him away. Despite having raised kits together, she doesn't seem to care.

She cat 6

Does this tom's bad luck ever end? Well-- yes, eventually. But first he has yet to meet {She cat 6}. She plays hard to get for a while, before eventually giving in to his games. See, even after all of that, Blazingcomet hasn't given up. He's still the same cat as before. He's still a flirt. And {Cat 4}, her apprentice, and previously {Kit 4}, seems to be very fond of the two of them together. The funny thing is, {She cat 6} bears a striking resemblance to Blazingcomet. And, when he asks her about her parents, she mentions his own. The knowledge of this leaves the tom heartbroken once again... and it seems that bad luck is going to follow him to the end of his days.

Gingerblossom is roleplayed by {@RedHead}

Roles
She cat 1 Taken by Ebony
Tom 1
She cat 2 Taken by Healthy Diet Pepsi
Tom 2
She cat 3 Taken by ladybugg03
Kit 1 (Cat 1)
She cat 4
Kit 2 (Cat 2)
Kit 3 (Cat 3)
Kit 4 (Cat 4) Taken by Chameleon
She cat 5
She cat 6

There are a lot of roles! like, a ton. like an insane amount. All should be in SkyClan-- do keep in mind that some die, and some are going to kill, and NONE should still have feelings for Blazingcomet when the plot is over.

Form with link

Name + Link:
Role:
Why you want to be a part of the plot:
Code:
Questions:
PPD:
Other:

Form without link

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Code:
Questions:
PPD:
Other:

Splash
May 15th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Name + Link:
Drizzleshard
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=242214&postcount=7
Role:
She-cat #1
I don't roleplay in the major clans often because I don't have anyone to roleplay with, and plots fix this.
Code: Heh heh read this multiple times and couldn't find anything...
Questions: N/A
PPD: 4.93
Other: I don't want Drizzleshard to leave the clan; can you change the plot so Blazingcomet doesn't drive out her and Tom 1, but instead just gives them an intensely cold shoulder?

lone
May 15th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Name + Link:

Drizzleshard
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=242214&postcount=7
Role:
She-cat #1
I don't roleplay in the major clans often because I don't have anyone to roleplay with, and plots fix this.
Code: Heh heh read this multiple times and couldn't find anything...
Questions: N/A
PPD: 4.93
Other: I don't want Drizzleshard to leave the clan; can you change the plot so Blazingcomet doesn't drive out her and Tom 1, but instead just gives them an intensely cold shoulder?

accepted; mm alright, that works! we can start anytime <3

Splash
May 15th, 2017, 04:38 PM
accepted; mm alright, that works! we can start anytime <3
Now?

lone
May 16th, 2017, 05:47 AM
Now?
I have some things to do but after that I'm free!

New Adventures
May 16th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Name:
Skipstep
Appearance:
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c2/4e/54/c24e5469248b6780859ed857ab6a6bce.jpg
Personality:
Skipstep is a rather warm, bubbly and friendly shecat. Although, often naïve, Skipstep can show signs of overwhelming doubt. She get often get emotional, as well. Skipstep is also a quite open-minded cat, open to most any idea presented to her. This fluffy shecat is sometimes called secretive, as she keeps the many secrets told to her. Often cats trusts her with secrets, which made her trustful in return.
Role:
Shecat 2
This reminds me an awful lot of a loaf story I have personally experienced. My loaf interest has a person already. I'm not gonna drive em out or anything, but I'm no longer pursuing them. Plus, this seems like something I can keep my mind on while I am trying to get over my aforementioned crush.
Code:
True Loaf Love
Questions:
Naw :P
PPD:
Other:
Nawhhh

lone
May 16th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Name:

Skipstep
Appearance:
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c2/4e/54/c24e5469248b6780859ed857ab6a6bce.jpg
Personality:
Skipstep is a rather warm, bubbly and friendly shecat.
Role:
Shecat 2
This reminds me an awful lot of a loaf story I have personally experienced. My loaf interest has a person already. I'm not gonna drive em out or anything, but I'm no longer pursuing them. Plus, this seems like something I can keep my mind on while I am trying to get over my aforementioned crush.
Code:
True Loaf Love
Questions:
Naw :P
PPD:
Other:

Nawhhh
Awe that's really sad!! Can I have a little more info on her personality-- otherwise accepted, she's very pretty ^^

New Adventures
May 16th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Awe that's really sad!! Can I have a little more info on her personality-- otherwise accepted, she's very pretty ^^
Okay, and thank you!

ladybugg03
May 16th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Name: Waspflower
Appearance: https://goo.gl/images/jzESjI
Personality: Waspflower is a patient cat. She always seems so level headed and calm. When really there is a battle raging inside. She always feels lonely and, sometimes, depressed. Although she is close with her brother, she always seeks out the approval of others. Waspflower loves to swim or sit on the bank of the river, feeling that it calms her nerves and helps her think.
Role: She-cat 3
Why you want to be a part of the plot: Mostly because I LOVE romance roleplay and am ales on here with nothing to do.
Code: True Love
Questions: merp
PPD: 5.26
Other: bleh

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 17th, 2017, 08:51 AM
Can I make a form for the kits or do I have to wait a little?)

lone
May 17th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Name: Waspflower
Appearance: https://goo.gl/images/jzESjI
Personality: Waspflower is a patient cat. She always seems so level headed and calm. When really there is a battle raging inside. She always feels lonely and, sometimes, depressed. Although she is close with her brother, she always seeks out the approval of others. Waspflower loves to swim or sit on the bank of the river, feeling that it calms her nerves and helps her think.
Role: She-cat 3
Why you want to be a part of the plot: Mostly because I LOVE romance roleplay and am ales on here with nothing to do.
Questions: merp
PPD: 5.26
Other: bleh

Accepted
Can I make a form for the kits or do I have to wait a little?)

Since she cat 3 is now filled you can make a form for the kits

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 17th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Name: Freezekit
Appearance: Longhaired cat with gray fur and a white paw and yellow eyes.
Personality: This kit will ENERGETIC. He will do anything to get out and play and have fun. He'll sneak out if he has to just to enjoy a few heartbeats of fresh air, no matter what the punishment. He'll grow up and mature as he gets older but for now, it's staying close to his mother for a while and make sure he's healthy that is his main goal.
Role:
Why you want to be a part of the plot: Just because I want it to be my first plot I've ever joined and I think I'll have fun with this one.
Questions: no
PPD: 66.08
Other: Hi

lone
May 18th, 2017, 12:25 PM
bump

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 18th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Name: Freezekit
Appearance: Longhaired cat with gray fur and a white paw and yellow eyes.
Personality: This kit will ENERGETIC. He will do anything to get out and play and have fun. He'll sneak out if he has to just to enjoy a few heartbeats of fresh air, no matter what the punishment. He'll grow up and mature as he gets older but for now, it's staying close to his mother for a while and make sure he's healthy that is his main goal.
Role:
Why you want to be a part of the plot: Just because I want it to be my first plot I've ever joined and I think I'll have fun with this one.
Questions: no
PPD: 66.08
Other: Hi
Am I accepted?

lone
May 18th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Am I accepted?
What role?

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 18th, 2017, 07:22 PM
I knew I was missing something. Kit 2 or 3

lone
May 18th, 2017, 07:24 PM
I knew I was missing something. Kit 2 or 3
accepted for kit 2

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 19th, 2017, 07:31 AM
Am I born yet, or to I have to wait a bit)

lone
May 19th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Am I born yet, or to I have to wait a bit)
Still have to wait

lone
May 31st, 2017, 04:43 PM
bump