PDA

View Full Version : Part Of Silentshade's Journey

Bracken12
May 14th, 2017, 10:53 PM
If you are part of this roleplay, POST HERE PLEASE!!!!
okay, this is getting unorganized so we all need to skip to the dog attack and the after math. if we have a plot change, I'll let you know!

Tundra
May 14th, 2017, 10:56 PM
I'm coming later but I'm part of it!)

Bracken12
May 14th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Silentshade turned to watch the traveling group of cats. They had been traveling for a good part of the day and were all like dying prey.Clovershine, being the bubbly cat she was, started batting at Silentshade's tail. "Stop that Clovershine!"Silentshade snapped at the pale calico. "Sorry, but it was the only way to get your attention! We are all beat and Cinderthroat can hardly stand! we need to stop for the night, and eat and rest," Clovershine said. The other she-cat looked at the rag-tag group. A lot of them was sleeping on their paws, or laying down. "Okay, we obviously can't go any farther tonight, so we can rest here and hunt if you are hungry!" she called out louder. Brackenheart cheered and he started to look for a place to sleep. Silentshade and the brown tom had sorted out their fight just before the group had left, or as Clovershine had dubbed them, "The cats who are on a journey!". Little did any of the cats notice, someone else was watching them........

@Ladbugg03 iPod Flameleaf

(sorry Flameleaf, I can't find the little flame that goes before your name)

Splash
May 14th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Silentshade turned to watch the traveling group of cats. They had been traveling for a good part of the day and were all like dying prey.Clovershine, being the bubbly cat she was, started batting at Silentshade's tail. "Stop that Clovershine!"Silentshade snapped at the pale calico. "Sorry, but it was the only way to get your attention! We are all beat and Cinderthroat can hardly stand! we need to stop for the night, and eat and rest," Clovershine said. The other she-cat looked at the rag-tag group. A lot of them was sleeping on their paws, or laying down. "Okay, we obviously can't go any farther tonight, so we can rest here and hunt if you are hungry!" she called out louder. Brackenheart cheered and he started to look for a place to sleep. Silentshade and the brown tom had sorted out their fight just before the group had left, or as Clovershine had dubbed them, "The cats who are on a journey!". Little did any of the cats notice, someone else was watching them........

@Ladbugg03 iPod Flameleaf

(so I really want to join this but there's a bug with my chat...
Can just jump in with a clan cat?)

ladybugg03
May 14th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Silentshade turned to watch the traveling group of cats. They had been traveling for a good part of the day and were all like dying prey.Clovershine, being the bubbly cat she was, started batting at Silentshade's tail. "Stop that Clovershine!"Silentshade snapped at the pale calico. "Sorry, but it was the only way to get your attention! We are all beat and Cinderthroat can hardly stand! we need to stop for the night, and eat and rest," Clovershine said. The other she-cat looked at the rag-tag group. A lot of them was sleeping on their paws, or laying down. "Okay, we obviously can't go any farther tonight, so we can rest here and hunt if you are hungry!" she called out louder. Brackenheart cheered and he started to look for a place to sleep. Silentshade and the brown tom had sorted out their fight just before the group had left, or as Clovershine had dubbed them, "The cats who are on a journey!". Little did any of the cats notice, someone else was watching them....

Cinderthroat sank down onto the grass thankfully. Her paws ached like no other and eyes were drooping like flowers in Leaf Bare. As she rested her paws, he looked over at Silentshade and Brackenheart. It made sick! She truly wanted her friend to be happy but Brackenheart had broken her heart so many times it seemed impractical.
Shaking her head, she moved to a secluded, shady area and fell asleep.
---Cinderthroat walked through the territory with pride. No one accompanied her and she was nearing the outskirts of Riverclan territory. She reached the river and stood proudly at the edge. The young warrior looked up to see a darkening sky and turned to leave. Then out of nowhere came a loud growl and a slash of bright claws. Cinderthroat struggled. Her breathing was weakening and her vision was blurring but she managed to strike her enemy. She fel with a thud the floor. All she could see was red and flashes of more sharp claws. Again and again and again. ---
Cinderthroat woke up screaming. "AAHHH!!!" she screamed. "Stop! No more!" She opened her eyes and realized it was a dream. A terrible dream. She sobbed. There she lay, broken and scared.

Bracken12
May 14th, 2017, 11:55 PM
(so I really want to join this but there's a bug with my chat...
Can just jump in with a clan cat?)
yes, jump in when ever you feel like it!

Splash
May 15th, 2017, 12:18 AM
yes, jump in when ever you feel like it!Crescentpool flicked her black ail over her head, greatful that the group was resting. She nodded to Silentshade. "Remember that meadow we passed? I'm going to try for a rabbit," she said, turning to the meadow. Oddly, the RiverClan she-cat had the build of and acted like a WindClan warrior.

Tundra
May 15th, 2017, 12:28 AM
I don't really have a flame in front of my name, I just use that for the Cbox, and nice way for me to jump in!)

Roxie watched the strange cats. Hmm... They don't look familiar! Roxie crept a bit closer. I'll go see where they came from! Roxie leapt out of her hiding place and ran over to the cats. "Hello there!" She meowed. "I don't recognize you, are you new around here?" Roxie sat down and looked at them, her tail flicking. "I can show you around in the morning if you'd like!" She offered before licking a paw and drawing it over her ear. Roxie smiled and scanned the group of cats. She pricked her ears when she heard a scream. Roxie stood up and padded over to the cat who screamed and placed a paw on her shoulder. "Are you alright?" She asked. Roxie waited for a few moments, then continued. "Don't be afraid, there are cats who will protect you!" Roxie turned and padded back to where she was sitting and sat down again. "There are a lot of you guys, where did you come from?" Roxie couldn't stop talking. "So, where are you heading to anyways?" She asked. Then, Roxie balanced on her hind paws, while sitting, and put her front paws over her mouth. "I'm sorry!" She mewed. I'm a very chatty cat!" Roxie looked at her paws, her tail thumping softly on the ground. "I'll be quiet now," She meowed before standing up and bounding away a few paces. Then, she lied down and looked at the sky. Roxie let out a sigh. A few moons ago, Roxie got separated from her owners. Her owners where moving to a different house and Roxie was sitting in the car, waiting to leave. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a mouse run across the sidewalk. She leaped out of the car and chased it. By the time she caught up and killed the mouse, her owners were preparing to leave. She darted back as fast as she could, with the mouse in her jaws. When Roxie reached her home, her owners had already left. Roxie felt lonely, and empty, so she went into the forest and has lived there for the past few moons. Roxie blinked a few times then looked at the cats. I'll show them around in the morning...

Bracken12
May 15th, 2017, 09:16 AM
I don't really have a flame in front of my name, I just use that for the Cbox, and nice way for me to jump in!)

Roxie watched the strange cats. Hmm... They don't look familiar! Roxie crept a bit closer. I'll go see where they came from! Roxie leapt out of her hiding place and ran over to the cats. "Hello there!" She meowed. "I don't recognize you, are you new around here?" Roxie sat down and looked at them, her tail flicking. "I can show you around in the morning if you'd like!" She offered before licking a paw and drawing it over her ear. Roxie smiled and scanned the group of cats. She pricked her ears when she heard a scream. Roxie stood up and padded over to the cat who screamed and placed a paw on her shoulder. "Are you alright?" She asked. Roxie waited for a few moments, then continued. "Don't be afraid, there are cats who will protect you!" Roxie turned and padded back to where she was sitting and sat down again. "There are a lot of you guys, where did you come from?" Roxie couldn't stop talking. "So, where are you heading to anyways?" She asked. Then, Roxie balanced on her hind paws, while sitting, and put her front paws over her mouth. "I'm sorry!" She mewed. I'm a very chatty cat!" Roxie looked at her paws, her tail thumping softly on the ground. "I'll be quiet now," She meowed before standing up and bounding away a few paces. Then, she lied down and looked at the sky. Roxie let out a sigh. A few moons ago, Roxie got separated from her owners. Her owners where moving to a different house and Roxie was sitting in the car, waiting to leave. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a mouse run across the sidewalk. She leaped out of the car and chased it. By the time she caught up and killed the mouse, her owners were preparing to leave. She darted back as fast as she could, with the mouse in her jaws. When Roxie reached her home, her owners had already left. Roxie felt lonely, and empty, so she went into the forest and has lived there for the past few moons. Roxie blinked a few times then looked at the cats. I'll show them around in the morning...
Silentshade looked up from comforting her friend as the strange cat barreled out questions like a flooded stream. "We are clan cats, on a journey to find my father in Twolegplace, or as you would call it, the town," Silentshade flicked her ears at Brackenheart, who was growling at the new arrival. " Brackenheart! we will not be starting a fight, and besides it would be a rather unfair one!" she growled. before continuing to answer all the she-cat's questions. "Yes, we would like for you to show us around, us clan cats are not used to the twists and turns of a twoleg town, or twolegplace!" Silentshde was confused on what to call it around this cat. "my name is Silentshade, the brown tom is Brackenheart, but I guess you already knew that! The pale calico that is currently, biting my tail!" Silentshade whisked her tail from the calico cat's mouth. "Is Clovershine, and the she-cat with the scars is Cinderthroat," She flicked her ears to get a leaf off before asking. "So what is your name, and what is a cat such as yourself doing in a place such as this? You don't look like the kind that would be a loner, or a rouge, I would say, former kittypet, or as you would call yourself, a housecat?" Silentshade asked gently, hoping that she didn't offend the poor cat, she after all, was willing to help!

ladybugg03
May 15th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Silentshade looked up from comforting her friend as the strange cat barreled out questions like a flooded stream. "We are clan cats, on a journey to find my father in Twolegplace, or as you would call it, the town," Silentshade flicked her ears at Brackenheart, who was growling at the new arrival. " Brackenheart! we will not be starting a fight, and besides it would be a rather unfair one!" she growled. before continuing to answer all the she-cat's questions. "Yes, we would like for you to show us around, us clan cats are not used to the twists and turns of a twoleg town, or twolegplace!" Silentshde was confused on what to call it around this cat. "my name is Silentshade, the brown tom is Brackenheart, but I guess you already knew that! The pale calico that is currently, biting my tail!" Silentshade whisked her tail from the calico cat's mouth. "Is Clovershine, and the she-cat with the scars is Cinderthroat," She flicked her ears to get a leaf off before asking. "So what is your name, and what is a cat such as yourself doing in a place such as this? You don't look like the kind that would be a loner, or a rouge, I would say, former kittypet, or as you would call yourself, a housecat?" Silentshade asked gently, hoping that she didn't offend the poor cat, she after all, was willing to help!

The gray warrior barely acknowledge the new arrival. She only nodded at the sound of her name. Cinderthroat was shaking violently and her scars hurt like fresh wounds. Why did I come here?!?! she thought. This is so stupid to go so close to the border. Then she remembered that Silentshade needed her. She tried to calm the shivering and slow her breathing. Nothing will happen. Silentshade needs you Cinderthroat. She looked up at the new arrival and stood. "I'm glad you are willing to help us." she meowed with a weak smile.

Bracken12
May 15th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Crescentpool flicked her black ail over her head, greatful that the group was resting. She nodded to Silentshade. "Remember that meadow we passed? I'm going to try for a rabbit," she said, turning to the meadow. Oddly, the RiverClan she-cat had the build of and acted like a WindClan warrior.
Silentshade nodded at Cresentpool as the she-cat turned away. "Okay, just watch out for dogs! I thought I smelled some as we passed, but I'm sure you can out run a silly dog!" Silentshade turned back as she heard a yelp from Brackenheart. "Help me! Clovershine decided that she was hungry enough to eat me!" And indeed, the pale calico was busily gnawing his tail, and she had a lot of the fur gone and surrounding her. "Clovershine! we do not eat our clanmates, or our friends!" Silentshade then dragged the she-cat off his tail. "But what if we are starving, then can we eat him?" she asked as Brackenheart stopped from licking his mangled tail. "NO! you may not eat me, even if you are starving!" Silentshade nodded. "how about you go catch a mouse and eat that? it will taste better than Brackenheart would!" Clovershine nodded and bounded off. "Is your tail okay?" she asked as she looked at it. Almost all the fur on the tip was gone and there was bite marks from Clovershine's teeth all over it. "I've seen it better!" he said in a sad voice before curling his tail so his flank fur hid the bald patch. Silentshade shook her head. First we get a late start and now Clovershine decided to turn cannibal, lucky for Brackenheart she didn't bit the tip off, that would have been bad!

Bracken12
May 15th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Cinderthroat sank down onto the grass thankfully. Her paws ached like no other and eyes were drooping like flowers in Leaf Bare. As she rested her paws, he looked over at Silentshade and Brackenheart. It made sick! She truly wanted her friend to be happy but Brackenheart had broken her heart so many times it seemed impractical.
Shaking her head, she moved to a secluded, shady area and fell asleep.
---Cinderthroat walked through the territory with pride. No one accompanied her and she was nearing the outskirts of Riverclan territory. She reached the river and stood proudly at the edge. The young warrior looked up to see a darkening sky and turned to leave. Then out of nowhere came a loud growl and a slash of bright claws. Cinderthroat struggled. Her breathing was weakening and her vision was blurring but she managed to strike her enemy. She fel with a thud the floor. All she could see was red and flashes of more sharp claws. Again and again and again. ---
Cinderthroat woke up screaming. "AAHHH!!!" she screamed. "Stop! No more!" She opened her eyes and realized it was a dream. A terrible dream. She sobbed. There she lay, broken and scared.
Silentshade ran to her friend. Cinderthroat was sobbing and needed to be comforted. " Hey, it's okay, you're safe, we will not let anything get to you nothing can get you!" Silentshade licked the gray she-cat's shoulder comfortingly. "Was it A bad dream? I have bad dreams all the time, and telling them to someone, even just myself, makes me feel better!" she lay beside her friend. Maybe I shouldn't have let her come! the last time she ventured near the edge of the territory she nearly died! And now we are farther away from home than most of us has gone before! Oh Starclan please guide our paws!

Momotaro
May 15th, 2017, 10:56 AM
{ Silentshade }
Moxie carefully padded through the territory. The Molly often came to her former home, and watched the warriors walk past. She remembered her horrible life with her mother, when she was beaten and bruised, and dark cats came to her in dreams. Say what you will about it, learning her father was a syndicate cat was the best thing in her life. She was finally free, and happy. It was much better than the clans. They thought they were much better than the Ds, but in reality they were the same, if not worse. They were the ones to kill anyone who disagreed with their beliefs. When the Syndicate took kits they were saving them. She licked her paw and then focused her vision on a Molly waking up another cat. She had a battle in her mind for a second, then walked towards them, "Hello, my name is Moxie, who are you?" She used her usual facade, the starry eyed girly girl who was kind and sweet.

Bracken12
May 15th, 2017, 11:18 AM
{ @Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952) }
Moxie carefully padded through the territory. The Molly often came to her former home, and watched the warriors walk past. She remembered her horrible life with her mother, when she was beaten and bruised, and dark cats came to her in dreams. Say what you will about it, learning her father was a syndicate cat was the best thing in her life. She was finally free, and happy. It was much better than the clans. They thought they were much better than the Ds, but in reality they were the same, if not worse. They were the ones to kill anyone who disagreed with their beliefs. When the Syndicate took kits they were saving them. She licked her paw and then focused her vision on a Molly waking up another cat. She had a battle in her mind for a second, then walked towards them, "Hello, my name is Moxie, who are you?" She used her usual facade, the starry eyed girly girl who was kind and sweet.

"Silentshade...." the gray and white she-cat said slowly. She didn't know to trust this Moxie cat or not. "Sorry if we are on your territory, we are just passing through and needed place to rest!" She licked her paw. " most of us are Riverclan warriors, and we are going into twolegplace to try to find my father! Have you seen him? Looks just like me except with dark gray eyes?" She asked, her blue eyes wide and hopeful, much like a kit asking for a story. I hope she has seen him! it would make this journey so much easier! she thought with reckless hope.
Myst

Splash
May 15th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Silentshade nodded at Cresentpool as the she-cat turned away. "Okay, just watch out for dogs! I thought I smelled some as we passed, but I'm sure you can out run a silly dog!" Silentshade turned back as she heard a yelp from Brackenheart. "Help me! Clovershine decided that she was hungry enough to eat me!" And indeed, the pale calico was busily gnawing his tail, and she had a lot of the fur gone and surrounding her. "Clovershine! we do not eat our clanmates, or our friends!" Silentshade then dragged the she-cat off his tail. "But what if we are starving, then can we eat him?" she asked as Brackenheart stopped from licking his mangled tail. "NO! you may not eat me, even if you are starving!" Silentshade nodded. "how about you go catch a mouse and eat that? it will taste better than Brackenheart would!" Clovershine nodded and bounded off. "Is your tail okay?" she asked as she looked at it. Almost all the fur on the tip was gone and there was bite marks from Clovershine's teeth all over it. "I've seen it better!" he said in a sad voice before curling his tail so his flank fur hid the bald patch. Silentshade shook her head. First we get a late start and now Clovershine decided to turn cannibal, lucky for Brackenheart she didn't bit the tip off, that would have been bad!"Okay!" Crescentpool calls, picking up her trot to a quick jog. Her long legs allowed her to cover large amounts of ground in each leap, and she was soon arrived at the meadow. She opened her jaws and scented the air. A faint rabbit scent lingered in the air. It was weak, but fresh. As she scented the air, she picked up a subtle scent underneath the meaty, savory rabbit scent: sharp, tangy blood. Must just be a rouge hunting. I'll just have to stay out of their way. Crescentpool sniffed out a rabbit burrow and screeched loudly into it, the noise echoing out loudly. The rabbit shot out of the burrow, terrified. Crescentpool hared after it, leapt on it and quickly snapped its neck when she heard a loud, sharp cry.
A bark.
Crescentpool glanced up, pupils large.
That's what the blood was.
A large gray dog appeared, foam flecked on its jaws. Its eyes shown hatred as it saw the lithe black she-cat.
I'm going to die.

Myst
May 15th, 2017, 11:31 AM
"Okay!" Crescentpool calls, picking up her trot to a quick jog. Her long legs allowed her to cover large amounts of ground in each leap, and she was soon arrived at the meadow. She opened her jaws and scented the air. A faint rabbit scent lingered in the air. It was weak, but fresh. As she scented the air, she picked up a subtle scent underneath the meaty, savory rabbit scent: sharp, tangy blood. Must just be a rouge hunting. I'll just have to stay out of their way. Crescentpool sniffed out a rabbit burrow and screeched loudly into it, the noise echoing out loudly. The rabbit shot out of the burrow, terrified. Crescentpool hared after it, leapt on it and quickly snapped its neck when she heard a loud, sharp cry.
A bark.
A large gray dog appeared, foam flecked on its jaws. Its eyes shown hatred as it saw the lithe black she-cat.
I'm going to die.

Jaxxon was a small kittypet, but wanted to have a big future. He got very bored, and was hungry, so he decided to go out and hunt throughout the meadows (a good place to jump in here XD). There was plenty of prey, considering they hid here from most predators. It was a perfect place for cats to hunt. Jaxxon then spotted a vole, getting in to the hunter's crouch. "Don't move" he said quietly. Jaxxon then pounced and bit the throat of the vole. Satisfied, he ate the vole. He then picked up the strange scent of another cat. Curious, he went to look for it.

Momotaro
May 15th, 2017, 11:58 AM
"Silentshade...." the gray and white she-cat said slowly. She didn't know to trust this Moxie cat or not. "Sorry if we are on your territory, we are just passing through and needed place to rest!" She licked her paw. " most of us are Riverclan warriors, and we are going into twolegplace to try to find my father! Have you seen him? Looks just like me except with dark gray eyes?" She asked, her blue eyes wide and hopeful, much like a kit asking for a story. I hope she has seen him! it would make this journey so much easier! she thought with reckless hope.
Myst
"I knew a cat who looked like you, when I left R- my home, he was towards the rougher mountains, I hope you ready." Moxie knew this cat, he often talked of his mate and missing daughter. "I will take you there, if needed." She was sent to kill him, but she felt sorry for him. She left, and told a boss he died before she got there. The Molly felt sympathy, never knowing her father. Hell, maybe she could go to Starclan cause of this. "I never knew my father, ill be glad to help."

Bracken12
May 15th, 2017, 12:04 PM
"Okay!" Crescentpool calls, picking up her trot to a quick jog. Her long legs allowed her to cover large amounts of ground in each leap, and she was soon arrived at the meadow. She opened her jaws and scented the air. A faint rabbit scent lingered in the air. It was weak, but fresh. As she scented the air, she picked up a subtle scent underneath the meaty, savory rabbit scent: sharp, tangy blood. Must just be a rouge hunting. I'll just have to stay out of their way. Crescentpool sniffed out a rabbit burrow and screeched loudly into it, the noise echoing out loudly. The rabbit shot out of the burrow, terrified. Crescentpool hared after it, leapt on it and quickly snapped its neck when she heard a loud, sharp cry.
A bark.
I'm going to die.

Silentshade looked up, again, when she heard a loud cry, from the field, where Cresentpool was. "Brackenheart! Clovershine! Anyone! Cresentpool needs our help!" she yowled as she raced to the meadow. "Great Starclan what a huge dog!"Clovershine whimpered. "well, we need to get it away from her so she can escape!"Brackenheart yowled, loud enough for the dog to hear. "Come get me flea-brain!"Brackenheart yowled at the dog as he raced away from the group, giving Cresentpool a open opprotunity to run. "Silentshade, that dog's mad!"Clovershine wailed as the dog stayed on Brackenheart's tail. "Yes, we need to-" Silentshade stopped, mid-sentence, as the dog caught up to Brackenheart. Furious yowling could be heard and gleeful barks. great starclan, that mangy mutt enjoys chasing us! how morbid are dogs? Then a sharp wail could be heard ringing into the air as the dog clamped down on Brackenheart's paw. "let go you mangy dog!" Brackenheart yelled as he battered blows onto the dogs hide. The group of cats raced up and with their help. Brackenheart defeated the dog, but not before it took a chunk out of his tail."Great Starclan that hurt!"Brackenheart hissed as he licked the wound, trying to get it to stop. "Um, Silentshade?" Clovershine asked. "Yes?" the other she-cat prompted. " The dog is coming back!"

Myst
May 15th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Silentshade looked up, again, when she heard a loud cry, from the field, where Cresentpool was. "Brackenheart! Clovershine! Anyone! Cresentpool needs our help!" she yowled as she raced to the meadow. "Great Starclan what a huge dog!"Clovershine whimpered. "well, we need to get it away from her so she can escape!"Brackenheart yowled, loud enough for the dog to hear. "Come get me flea-brain!"Brackenheart yowled at the dog as he raced away from the group, giving Cresentpool a open opprotunity to run. "Silentshade, that dog's mad!"Clovershine wailed as the dog stayed on Brackenheart's tail. "Yes, we need to-" Silentshade stopped, mid-sentence, as the dog caught up to Brackenheart. Furious yowling could be heard and gleeful barks. great starclan, that mangy mutt enjoys chasing us! how morbid are dogs? Then a sharp wail could be heard ringing into the air as the dog clamped down on Brackenheart's paw. "let go you mangy dog!" Brackenheart yelled as he battered blows onto the dogs hide. The group of cats raced up and with their help. Brackenheart defeated the dog, but not before it took a chunk out of his tail."Great Starclan that hurt!"Brackenheart hissed as he licked the wound, trying to get it to stop. "Um, Silentshade?" Clovershine asked. "Yes?" the other she-cat prompted. " The dog is coming back!"

Jaxxon had then heard the scream, and saw Buster running towards some cats he never knew, instantly, Jaxxon ran in to help. He then ran in front of Crescentpool and slashes the dog's nose. "What the hell Buster?! You know what? I am not going to reson with you! Go! Get away from these cats!!" Jaxxon yelled at the the dog, sending the dog whimpering. "Here, let me see him/her" Jaxxon said, looking at the wound.

Momotaro
May 15th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Moxie changed almost immediately, claws out and teeth bared, she stayed silent, focusing in it, she left towards it. She jumped over it, confusing the mutt, and kicked back, claws striking joints. She felt the satisfaction of warm blood running down her legs. The dog left towards her, clawing her muzzle, she yowled in fury and dived towards it chest, aiming a well placed blow.The mutt yelped in pain, but backed Moxie into a corner. She could jump, but the mutt would bite her legs, and leave her limping, and a problem to the team. She narrowed her eyes. "Im not one to be a whiner and moaner, but I think I require assistance." The tabby whipped her tail, and scratched the dogs muzzle, but it wouldn't back away. Silentshade.{Just pretend this was before mists post, as I didn't see it.

Bracken12
May 15th, 2017, 12:23 PM
The gray warrior barely acknowledge the new arrival. She only nodded at the sound of her name. Cinderthroat was shaking violently and her scars hurt like fresh wounds. Why did I come here?!?! she thought. This is so stupid to go so close to the border. Then she remembered that Silentshade needed her. She tried to calm the shivering and slow her breathing. Nothing will happen. Silentshade needs you Cinderthroat. She looked up at the new arrival and stood. "I'm glad you are willing to help us." she meowed with a weak smile.
"Yes, Cinderthroat, are you okay? I can go look for some poppy if you would like!" she watched the gray she-cat stand up. she was glad that inspite of everything, Cinderthroat had come along."Cinderthroat, it's okay if you feel like you shouldn't have come, but i need you, you know what this journey might mean for me, and I can feel that something will turn out!" she purred as she nuzzled her friend.

Bracken12
May 15th, 2017, 12:36 PM
"I knew a cat who looked like you, when I left R- my home, he was towards the rougher mountains, I hope you ready." Moxie knew this cat, he often talked of his mate and missing daughter. "I will take you there, if needed." She was sent to kill him, but she felt sorry for him. She left, and told a boss he died before she got there. The Molly felt sympathy, never knowing her father. Hell, maybe she could go to Starclan cause of this. "I never knew my father, ill be glad to help."

"I'll do anything to get my father back!"Silentshade said happily. The rougher mountains sounded like a dangerous place, but when it can to her finding her father, she would move the whole twolegplace to find him!

(time skip to the dog attack!)

Bracken12
May 15th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Jaxxon had then heard the scream, and saw Buster running towards some cats he never knew, instantly, Jaxxon ran in to help. He then ran in front of Crescentpool and slashes the dog's nose. "What the hell Buster?! You know what? I am not going to reson with you! Go! Get away from these cats!!" Jaxxon yelled at the the dog, sending the dog whimpering. "Here, let me see him/her" Jaxxon said, looking at the wound.
Brackenheart shifted so the new arrival could see his tail. thanks to Clovershine, the fur was clean off and blood flowed from it slowly. "Can you make it stop hurting like the Dark Forest?" he asked gruffly. "I'll go get some cobwebs!" Clovershine said. "Thanks for not sending her to get marigold, Starclan knows she would end up grabbing deathberries or something like that and making me worse than I already am!" he purred. "ow!"he whined as Silentshade pressed a marigold leaf onto one of the scratches on his sides. " we are Riverclan warriors and we are just passing through, we stopped to rest and hunt and next thing we know, Brackenheart is getting his tail gnawed on by the pale calico she-cat that just left, and then ripped off by that Buster!" Silentshade said to the younger cat. "so, who are you?" she asked sweetly.

Myst
May 15th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Brackenheart shifted so the new arrival could see his tail. thanks to Clovershine, the fur was clean off and blood flowed from it slowly. "Can you make it stop hurting like the Dark Forest?" he asked gruffly. "I'll go get some cobwebs!" Clovershine said. "Thanks for not sending her to get marigold, Starclan knows she would end up grabbing deathberries or something like that and making me worse than I already am!" he purred. "ow!"he whined as Silentshade pressed a marigold leaf onto one of the scratches on his sides. " we are Riverclan warriors and we are just passing through, we stopped to rest and hunt and next thing we know, Brackenheart is getting his tail gnawed on by the pale calico she-cat that just left, and then ripped off by that Buster!" Silentshade said to the younger cat. "so, who are you?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh, my name is Jaxxon! I belong to my owner, and I live in a barn!" Jaxxon cheerfully replied. "Here, bring her to the barn, she will be safe there!" Jaxxon told Brackenheart. "Do you cats need a place to stay?" Jaxxon asked nicely.

Myst
May 15th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Moxie changed almost immediately, claws out and teeth bared, she stayed silent, focusing in it, she left towards it. She jumped over it, confusing the mutt, and kicked back, claws striking joints. She felt the satisfaction of warm blood running down her legs. The dog left towards her, clawing her muzzle, she yowled in fury and dived towards it chest, aiming a well placed blow.The mutt yelped in pain, but backed Moxie into a corner. She could jump, but the mutt would bite her legs, and leave her limping, and a problem to the team. She narrowed her eyes. "Im not one to be a whiner and moaner, but I think I require assistance." The tabby whipped her tail, and scratched the dogs muzzle, but it wouldn't back away. Silentshade.{Just pretend this was before mists post, as I didn't see it.

You do realize Jaxxon told off the dog, right?... Ehh.. I will let you post the fight anyways :P. We are after the fight right now lol, it had just ended X3

Momotaro
May 15th, 2017, 01:13 PM
You do realize Jaxxon told off the dog, right?... Ehh.. I will let you post the fight anyways :P. We are after the fight right now lol, it had just ended X3
read it please, as you won't make mistakes. I started posting it before you posted.

Bracken12
May 15th, 2017, 01:18 PM
"Oh, my name is Jaxxon! I belong to my owner, and I live in a barn!" Jaxxon cheerfully replied. "Here, bring her to the barn, she will be safe there!" Jaxxon told Brackenheart. "Do you cats need a place to stay?" Jaxxon asked nicely.
"yes! we would like that very much Jaxxon, thank you for offering!" Silentshade purred as she helped Brackenheart to his paws. He nodded his thanks to Jaxxon before tiredly starting to walk in the direction of the barn. "Cresentpool? can you go get the rest of the group? tell them we are staying in the barn?" Brackenheart called out. "Good thinking Bracken," Silentshade muttered. She often called him by his prefix to save breath. "Not so bad yourself Silent!" he purred as he nosed her ear. And for some strange reason that she couldn't explain: She didn't want him touching her anyplace, exspecially so close to her muzzle. Suddenly she was like a storm cloud, and one more thing wrong would make her crack. I still think she has multi-personalities! Brackenheart thought as the stormy tempered she-cat bounded ahead, leaving him rather confused.

Myst
May 15th, 2017, 01:25 PM
"yes! we would like that very much Jaxxon, thank you for offering!" Silentshade purred as she helped Brackenheart to his paws. He nodded his thanks to Jaxxon before tiredly starting to walk in the direction of the barn. "Cresentpool? can you go get the rest of the group? tell them we are staying in the barn?" Brackenheart called out. "Good thinking Bracken," Silentshade muttered. She often called him by his prefix to save breath. "Not so bad yourself Silent!" he purred as he nosed her ear. And for some strange reason that she couldn't explain: She didn't want him touching her anyplace, exspecially so close to her muzzle. Suddenly she was like a storm cloud, and one more thing wrong would make her crack. I still think she has multi-personalities! Brackenheart thought as the stormy tempered she-cat bounded ahead, leaving him rather confused.

"Alrighty, here we are!" Jaxxon exclaimed. The barn was huge. It was 2 stories tall, and it had lots of hay. "Here, this is where I usually sleep" Jaxxon told the cats. "Here Ill make you guys some nests, Brackenheart, I suggest you lay down in mine and rest, it will heal faster" Jaxxon told the cats as he started making the nests for all of them.

Momotaro
May 15th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Moxie stared at the barn, her blood was falling thick and fast, but she was stronger than asking for help. The barn cat was annoying, to close to Bluntfangs {Twolegs} for her liking. She settled in the highest nest, near the rafter. She rolled in the hay, assigning it her scent. Lavender and Honey. Associated with death and tasteless. Fitting. She looked down on all the cats, they were good, not noticing the snake in the den. She sighed and curled up, Silentshade

Splash
May 15th, 2017, 02:28 PM
"yes! we would like that very much Jaxxon, thank you for offering!" Silentshade purred as she helped Brackenheart to his paws. He nodded his thanks to Jaxxon before tiredly starting to walk in the direction of the barn. "Cresentpool? can you go get the rest of the group? tell them we are staying in the barn?" Brackenheart called out. "Good thinking Bracken," Silentshade muttered. She often called him by his prefix to save breath. "Not so bad yourself Silent!" he purred as he nosed her ear. And for some strange reason that she couldn't explain: She didn't want him touching her anyplace, exspecially so close to her muzzle. Suddenly she was like a storm cloud, and one more thing wrong would make her crack. I still think she has multi-personalities! Brackenheart thought as the stormy tempered she-cat bounded ahead, leaving him rather confused.Crescentpool collected her bearings and reached after the dog, catching it on the rump as it fled. She hissed after it, then turned to Silentshade, showing no signs that the dog had surprised her, or that she had been scared, or even that anything had happened at all. "Of course, Silentshade! Thank you, Jaxxon," the black she-cat finished before trotting back to the area where the cats had rested.

ladybugg03
May 15th, 2017, 02:58 PM

(time skip to battle again)

Cinderthroat snapped her head in the direction of the yell. She rushed with the rest of the cats but froze when saw a huge dog hurtling toward her. She couldn't move. She was paralyzed with fear. Before knew it she was pinned to the ground by huge paws and large sharp teeth hung above her face. The gray warrior struggled underneath the dog.

Tundra
May 15th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Ok, I was at school so I missed a bunch of the rp, so I'm just gonna jump in again...)

Roxie reached the place where the cats had gone and froze in terror when she saw the dog. That dog is huge! She realized with a jolt of fear. There's no way I can fight that! But I'll try! Roxie unsheathed her claws and leaped at the dog. She crashed into its side and climbed onto it's back, then began clawing out tufts of fur. "Leave them alone!" She snarled. Roxie scratched its sides until she drew blood, then she bit its tail. "Scram you dirty mutt!" She hissed, her voice muffled by fur. Roxie bit down harder until she tasted blood. She winced at the horrible taste, but she refused to let go. I may not be a Clan cat, but I will help these cats when they are in trouble! Roxie's paws slipped and she was left hanging from the dogs tail by her teeth. "Ahhhh!" She meowed through fur. "This hurts!" Roxie flailed her paws around, trying to find something to grab onto. How will I get down...? She wondered. I could just drop... Roxie glanced at the ground. But the dog is so tall that I might hurt myself...

Silentshade

Bracken12
May 15th, 2017, 04:17 PM

Cinderthroat snapped her head in the direction of the yell. She rushed with the rest of the cats but froze when saw a huge dog hurtling toward her. She couldn't move. She was paralyzed with fear. Before knew it she was pinned to the ground by huge paws and large sharp teeth hung above her face. The gray warrior struggled underneath the dog.
Silentshade yowled when she saw the gray she-cat pinned by the dog. "Let go of her! I can take a mangy mutt hurting me, but one of my friends? you must have bees in your brain!" she hissed as she fluffed her fur up. "Take that you slobbery dog!" she yelled as she slashed his nose, distracting him so she could help Cinderthroat up. "RUN!" she yelled as she tried to get the she-cat to move, but Cinderthroat was frozen with fear.

Splash
May 15th, 2017, 04:55 PM

Cinderthroat snapped her head in the direction of the yell. She rushed with the rest of the cats but froze when saw a huge dog hurtling toward her. She couldn't move. She was paralyzed with fear. Before knew it she was pinned to the ground by huge paws and large sharp teeth hung above her face. The gray warrior struggled underneath the dog.Crescentpool dashed to Cinderthroat's side and leaped onto the dog's back. She dug her long claws into its fur and bit its ear, yowling.

ladybugg03
May 15th, 2017, 07:28 PM
(Let's just say she has uncontrollable shaking fits and a new gash on her side. Back to barn.)

Bracken12
May 15th, 2017, 08:53 PM
"Alrighty, here we are!" Jaxxon exclaimed. The barn was huge. It was 2 stories tall, and it had lots of hay. "Here, this is where I usually sleep" Jaxxon told the cats. "Here Ill make you guys some nests, Brackenheart, I suggest you lay down in mine and rest, it will heal faster" Jaxxon told the cats as he started making the nests for all of them.
Silentshade flopped onto the nearest nest. Brackenheart had made her in a bad mood, and if anyone would try talking to her, they would likely get scratched with her tongue." Ug! sometimes that tom makes me want to tie him down, rip his face off, and feed him to the stupid foxes!" she growled as she ran her claws over the hay. Then some crazy cat had to come up and talk to her. "Um Silentshade, can I lay here next to you-" The cat, who Silentshade then saw to be Clovershine, stopped mid-sentence as Silentshade jumped up and started yelling. "I don't care what you do! Heck, go to Starclan for all I care! All everyone ever does is ask me questions! It's like none of you bird-brains can think for your self! And you!" she waved her paw at Brackenheart. "Can go die in a hole! You are an arrogant ,self-centered, heartless creep and I hate you! I hate you! Do you hear me?! I HATE YOU!" then the emotional she-cat fell to her nest sobbing her eyes out.

ladybugg03
May 15th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Silentshade flopped onto the nearest nest. Brackenheart had made her in a bad mood, and if anyone would try talking to her, they would likely get scratched with her tongue." Ug! sometimes that tom makes me want to tie him down, rip his face off, and feed him to the stupid foxes!" she growled as she ran her claws over the hay. Then some crazy cat had to come up and talk to her. "Um Silentshade, can I lay here next to you-" The cat, who Silentshade then saw to be Clovershine, stopped mid-sentence as Silentshade jumped up and started yelling. "I don't care what you do! Heck, go to Starclan for all I care! All everyone ever does is ask me questions! It's like none of you bird-brains can think for your self! And you!" she waved her paw at Brackenheart. "Can go die in a hole! You are an arrogant ,self-centered, heartless creep and I hate you! I hate you! Do you hear me?! I HATE YOU!" then the emotional she-cat fell to her nest sobbing her eyes out.

Cinderthroat had just settled into a nest to rest her aching side. The dog had scratched her when he rolled off and left a pretty bad gash, but Silentshade had helped with some cobwebs and she was doing better but it still hurt. She sighed but was startled by someone yelling. Silentshade. The gray warrior got up with some difficulty and rushed to the other she-cat's side. She sank onto the hay with Silentshade and pressed her flank against hers. "Shhh," she comforted. "Its ok. Brackenheart is just being a mouse-brain. Settle down." She glared up at Brackenheart. She knew that Silentshade shouldn't have told him off but she was still mad at him non the less.
Suddenly she was filled with rage. She got up and approached Brackenheart. When their noses where almost touching, she waited and then spat in his face. "How dare you?" she exploded. "You have no right to hurt her! Just the other day you were slashing at her eyes and now you're trying to be all buddy-buddy again! I will no longer tolerate this!" Then she spun around and sat next Silentshade. "Shhh," she said, switching back to comforting.
Pathos

wickedvirtues
May 15th, 2017, 09:19 PM
((I made a kit so I guess I come in later, also I gtg to bed bye!)

Tundra
May 15th, 2017, 09:22 PM
I have no idea what's going on... Can someone tell me please?)

ladybugg03
May 15th, 2017, 09:26 PM
I have no idea what's going on... Can someone tell me please?

The group was lead to a barn after the dog fight by Jaxxon. Then Silentshade told off Brackenheart cause he was being a jerk. Then Cinderthroat also told him off. And now we are here.

Tundra
May 15th, 2017, 09:42 PM
OK, I'm just gonna jump in again...)

Roxie sat at the edge of the barn in a pile of hay. She sighed and stood up, then padded out of the barn. Once a few paw steps away, Roxie sat down and looked at the sky. The moon and stars shone brightly and there were no clouds at all. A soft night breeze blew past, ruffling her fur a bit. Roxie felt tears forming in her eyes. She blinked and they fell to the ground. Then, she lowered her head and began crying. I've never felt so alone! Roxie flattened her ears. I feel so empty, so lonely, so scared... I... I'm... Roxie couldn't think anymore. She just shut her eyes and continued sobbing.

Myst
May 16th, 2017, 07:07 AM
OK, I'm just gonna jump in again...)

Roxie sat at the edge of the barn in a pile of hay. She sighed and stood up, then padded out of the barn. Once a few paw steps away, Roxie sat down and looked at the sky. The moon and stars shone brightly and there were no clouds at all. A soft night breeze blew past, ruffling her fur a bit. Roxie felt tears forming in her eyes. She blinked and they fell to the ground. Then, she lowered her head and began crying. I've never felt so alone! Roxie flattened her ears. I feel so empty, so lonely, so scared... I... I'm... Roxie couldn't think anymore. She just shut her eyes and continued sobbing.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Jaxxon asked, staring at Roxie "You can talk to me, I would judge" Jaxxon told her. He just wanted all the cats to feel okay, to feel safe.

ameko
May 16th, 2017, 07:43 AM
ladybugg03 [i'm writing this assuming cinder and whimbrel are friends and silentshade and whimbrel are acquaintances, but they could become enemies on this journey?]

"Cinderthroat?" a timid, quiet voice called. Her scent was unmistakable, but it was mixed in with so many other smells from this barn, that he couldn't be so sure. Whimbrelpath, a young, lithe Egyptian Mau of RiverClan, poked his head around to see inside the entrance of the barn, expecting an army of cats. Though it wasn't quite as many as he was anticipating, there were still many he wasn't expecting. The spotted cat blinked at the sight. The metallic smell of blood was disgusting, something that threatened to make him gag. Along with that, there were a couple other fishy scents of RiverClan. Whimbrelpath had traveled the whole expanse looking for Cinderthroat and the other RiverClan cats. The warrior padded into the barn with kitsteps, but finally caught sight of who he was looking for. Letting out an exhale, he trotted over to the RiverClanner sitting next to Silentshade. "A-are you alright?" he asked, narrowing his gaze at her appearance.

[would write more but i have to leave in like 5 minutes whoops]

ladybugg03
May 16th, 2017, 09:34 AM
ladybugg03 [i'm writing this assuming cinder and whimbrel are friends and silentshade and whimbrel are acquaintances, but they could become enemies on this journey?]

"Cinderthroat?" a timid, quiet voice called. Her scent was unmistakable, but it was mixed in with so many other smells from this barn, that he couldn't be so sure. Whimbrelpath, a young, lithe Egyptian Mau of RiverClan, poked his head around to see inside the entrance of the barn, expecting an army of cats. Though it wasn't quite as many as he was anticipating, there were still many he wasn't expecting. The spotted cat blinked at the sight. The metallic smell of blood was disgusting, something that threatened to make him gag. Along with that, there were a couple other fishy scents of RiverClan. Whimbrelpath had traveled the whole expanse looking for Cinderthroat and the other RiverClan cats. The warrior padded into the barn with kitsteps, but finally caught sight of who he was looking for. Letting out an exhale, he trotted over to the RiverClanner sitting next to Silentshade. "A-are you alright?" he asked, narrowing his gaze at her appearance.

[would write more but i have to leave in like 5 minutes whoops]

[Sounds about right]

Cinderthroat looked up at the new arrival. She was still quite agitated but she tried to look calm for Silentshade's sake. "Yes," she meowed after a large sigh that made her newest scar sting. "Thank you." She turned back to Silentshade and licked her shoulder. Although she wanted to just rant on and on about what happened, she felt the need to serve the warrior in front of her. "Silentshade," she said softly. "Would you like some prey? You haven't eaten almost this whole time we have been out here." When the she-cat didnt answer, Cinderthroat decided for her. "I'll be back soon," she said. She got up a little to quickly and her wound stung like death. She hissed at the pain but took tiny steps forward, determined to show her strength. When she was just outside the barn, she collapsed. Looking over at her wound, she saw that her flank was starting to bleed again. "Mouse-dung," she cursed.

Bracken12
May 16th, 2017, 09:59 PM
[Sounds about right]

Cinderthroat looked up at the new arrival. She was still quite agitated but she tried to look calm for Silentshade's sake. "Yes," she meowed after a large sigh that made her newest scar sting. "Thank you." She turned back to Silentshade and licked her shoulder. Although she wanted to just rant on and on about what happened, she felt the need to serve the warrior in front of her. "Silentshade," she said softly. "Would you like some prey? You haven't eaten almost this whole time we have been out here." When the she-cat didnt answer, Cinderthroat decided for her. "I'll be back soon," she said. She got up a little to quickly and her wound stung like death. She hissed at the pain but took tiny steps forward, determined to show her strength. When she was just outside the barn, she collapsed. Looking over at her wound, she saw that her flank was starting to bleed again. "Mouse-dung," she cursed.
Silentshade looked up from her sobbing when she heard her friend say 'Mouse-dung,'. Ignoring Brackenheart, she spotted a cobweb. quickly wraping it around her paw, and squeezing some marigold juice onto it, she worked quickly, taking off the old cobweb and replacing it with fresh. "you can ask for help, no one will make fun of you because if they do I'll rip their tails off!" she said.

ladybugg03
May 16th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Silentshade looked up from her sobbing when she heard her friend say 'Mouse-dung,'. Ignoring Brackenheart, she spotted a cobweb. quickly wraping it around her paw, and squeezing some marigold juice onto it, she worked quickly, taking off the old cobweb and replacing it with fresh. "you can ask for help, no one will make fun of you because if they do I'll rip their tails off!" she said.

Cinderthroat hissed as the marigold stung her wound. She looked up at Silentshade. "Yes but you need to be focused on your journey, not me," she said. That warrior struggled to get up but succeeded in reaching a crouch and shuffling forward. "Please dont worry about me," she squeaked. She reached her full height and walked away toward a meadow. "I'll find you some prey." Then she disappeared into the tall grasses of the meadow.

Bracken12
May 16th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Cinderthroat hissed as the marigold stung her wound. She looked up at Silentshade. "Yes but you need to be focused on your journey, not me," she said. That warrior struggled to get up but succeeded in reaching a crouch and shuffling forward. "Please dont worry about me," she squeaked. She reached her full height and walked away toward a meadow. "I'll find you some prey." Then she disappeared into the tall grasses of the meadow.
Silentshade tapped her tail lightly on the ground. She loved her friend to pieces but some times Cinderthroat was so gosh darn stubborn! "What if I want to worry about you? I can focus on the journey later, I'll focus on you right now!" she muttered, half to herself, as she watched her friend disappear into the grass. She then sighed as she went back into the barn. The yell fest she had done had drained to the bone, but she found her nest occupied, by a total mouse-brain. "BRACKENHEART!" she yelled as the brown tom blinked open his eyes. "well aren't you a sight for sore eyes! Oh how I love to see you angry as soon as I wake up!" he cooed, pasting on a sickening sweet smile, playing the perfect picture of a naive cat who just had gotten woke up. "You know perfectly well that is my nest, do you not?" Silentshade growled. "yeah, and your point is?" Brackenheart tilted his head to the side, a devilish smirk on his face. "And my point is that you need to get out of it and let me sleep!" she hissed as he said. " No, never in a darn million moons will I get out of this nest, not even to go get a drink of water!" he said as he planted himself firmly into the nest, big mistake on his part. "Okay! I'll make you move!" and with that she picked him up by the scruff and threw him out of the nest, and climbed in before he could get back up. She had to admit, it was a funny sight, watching him fly through the air and land, tail up, in some hay, and then watching him spit out hay the whole time he crawled back to his own nest. That will teach him to mess with me when I'm tired! she thought with a giggle.

Tundra
May 17th, 2017, 06:51 PM
You would judge? X3)

Roxie lifted a paw and wiped her tears. "It's just... It's just that I feel alone and abandoned... I feel anxious around the two-leg place, but I have to lead them there... And there's... There's... Roxie looked at the ground and shook her head. She thought for a few moments. Should I just leave altogether? Or should I stay and help them? Roxie shook her head. No, I couldn't abandon them, not when... What was her name again... Oh yes, Silentshade is looking for her father... Roxie looked up at Jaxxon. "I'm scared..."

Tundra
May 17th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Omg, everything happens so fast!)

ladybugg03
May 17th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Cinderthroat winced with every step she took. When she was out of sight of the other felines, the gray warrior sank onto the ground, the tall grasses surrounding her. She twisted around to look at her wound. It was slowly bleeding again. Grunting, Cinderthroat licked the wound, trying to clean it. She lay there for half an hour, cleaning her wound and resting. The she-cat stood up with wobbly legs but was able to step forward enough to scent a mouse. She silently followed the smell, her steps surprisingly light considering her injury. Suddenly, the smell changed. The sweet, alluring scent of prey was replaced with a sour smell that made the warrior crinkle her nose. Cinderthroat's green orbs searched the tall grass for the smell. She was quite unaware of the creature slithering in the grasses behind her. Cinderthroat heard a faint hiss and looked up, but it was to late. The snake attacked. The long animal attacked itself to her leg. Cinderthroat let out a cry and twisted around, snapping at the snake.

Pathos (no one else save her! this is reserved for whimbrelpath)

TheTalisman
May 18th, 2017, 03:13 AM
"There you are!"
Skywatcher caught sight of her new friend. Our, at least she would've been, had she not run off. Something had to be up.
"Silentshade, what's going on? Why the rush?"

ameko
May 19th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Cinderthroat winced with every step she took. When she was out of sight of the other felines, the gray warrior sank onto the ground, the tall grasses surrounding her. She twisted around to look at her wound. It was slowly bleeding again. Grunting, Cinderthroat licked the wound, trying to clean it. She lay there for half an hour, cleaning her wound and resting. The she-cat stood up with wobbly legs but was able to step forward enough to scent a mouse. She silently followed the smell, her steps surprisingly light considering her injury. Suddenly, the smell changed. The sweet, alluring scent of prey was replaced with a sour smell that made the warrior crinkle her nose. Cinderthroat's green orbs searched the tall grass for the smell. She was quite unaware of the creature slithering in the grasses behind her. Cinderthroat heard a faint hiss and looked up, but it was to late. The snake attacked. The long animal attacked itself to her leg. Cinderthroat let out a cry and twisted around, snapping at the snake.

Pathos (no one else save her! this is reserved for whimbrelpath)

Whimbrelpath was reluctant to let Cinderthroat go off on her own, her injury causing great anxiety to the fellow RiverClan warrior. But he decided to let her do whatever she wanted; it wasn’t like they were mates, or anything, right? She wasn’t his responsibility. Of course not. The young cat glanced around at the surrounding felines, a bit intimidated by the sight of all of them in one place. He didn’t recognize the majority of them, aside from Silentshade and Cinderthroat, and that made him nervous. Whimbrel had never been very good in crowds. Finally, he had grown far too antsy to stay in the barn any longer. “She’s been gone for almost an hour. I’m going to check on her” was all he said, no emotion in his voice. The only sign that he was frightened for her was the fear in his gaze, the way his eyes flickered back and forth from each cat. Rising to his paws, Whimbrelpath turned and took off out of the barn in a near-sprint, tail streaming out behind him. He could taste the scent of his acquaintance hanging in the air; he was filled with dread and fearing for the worst.

An all-too familiar smell of blood almost made him gag. The moment Whimbrelpath caught sight of Cinderthroat, presumably helpless at the hands of the predator, he lowered himself into a crouch and let out a low growl, pausing for a heartbeat in that position before lunging for the body of the snake, hoping to sink his teeth into its flesh. His heart was pounding and his mind was screaming at him to leave her, don’t endanger yourself like this, but he ignored it as best as the tabby could.

Bracken12
May 22nd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Omg, everything happens so fast!)
yes, maybe we should slow things down a bit, that's why I made silentshade go to sleep, so I could give Clovershine some more love, and figure out the real reason that I'm making Brackenheart a big pain in the rear! (he's envious of someone, but haven't figured out who quite yet!)

Tundra
May 22nd, 2017, 08:24 PM
Ok)

Roxie exhaled and padded into the barn. Sitting down in a pile of hay, she began to think. What if I can't show them around... What if Silentshade doesn't find her father... Roxie shuddered. No, she will, and I'll make sure she will! Roxie lied down and stared at Silentshade for a few moments, then placed her head on her paws. She believes she'll find her father, and she will, I'm sure of it! Yawning, Roxie put her tail over her nose. She didn't care if it was day or night, she was going to sleep. She shut her eyes, and continued thinking. I know she'll find... Her... Father... Exhausted, Roxie drifted off into sleep.

Roxie woke up with shock. Lifting her head, she yawned. What? But that only felt like a few moments! Roxie peered out of the barn and saw the stars shining above. But its still night... She realized, setting her head down and wrapping her tail over her nose and closing her eyes. Which means I can sleep a bit more... She was about to fall alseep, but she just noticed something. Opening her eyes, she looked around. Someone's missing! She realized. Rising to her paws, she scanned the barn again. Someone's missing! Roxie padded around, trying to figure out who had disappeared. Then she got it. Whimbrelpath is missing! She was about to shout it out loud, but decided not to wake the others. Roxie tiptoed to the entrance to the barn then darted out. She quickly picked up his scent and began following it, only to loose it a few paw steps later. Darn it! Roxie struggled to pick up the scent again. When she found that she couldn't, she sighed and padded back to the barn.

Roxie curled up on the pile of hay and shut her eyes. I couldn't find him... She thought. What use am I if I can't find a missing cat... Roxie lashed her tail and unsheathed her claws. I'm useless! I can't do anything right! She opened her eyes and padded to the barn entrance. I won't be useful to them! So I might as well just... Go... Roxie glanced over her shoulder, then sprinted away. After a while she grew tired and looked for a place to rest. She found a bush and lied down in it. I'll rest here for the night... Then I might return in the morning... Roxie found an opening in the bush and gazed at the stars. I hope Whimbrelpath and Cinderthroat are alright... She lowered her head and put her tail over her nose, shut eyes and drifted off into sleep.

Serendipity
May 23rd, 2017, 07:38 PM
Flameleaf Ebony ladybugg03 The Eye Of The Storm Myst Silentshade
A large tom sprung out of a haystack. His teeth bared, the tom looked at Roxie.
"What are ye doin' in me barn?" He yowled, screaming at the top of his lungs. He bared his teeth in a snarl, his eyes wild with anger. "No one invited ye here! This place be reserved for cats with injuries, and I'm pretty sure you be fine" His eyes burned into Roxie, then calmed temprorarily. "Unless yer friend need some healin'? There be many snakes round' these places," He drew at the dirt with his paws. "If ye be willin' to fetch me sem' herbs, I could rent sem' room, Injuries or no injuries... Course' this be awfully nice of me, and If ya don't pay yer stay, I migh' as well kick yer butts out!" He then rattled off the descriptions of Marigold, Milkweed, and Poppy. "Bring me them herbies and yer and yer friend 'll be welcome"

Tundra
May 23rd, 2017, 07:48 PM
Roxie woke up, startled. "What the-" Then she spotted the strange cat. "Ugg! I was sleeping!" She snarled. "Beat it, or I'll make you!" Roxie slid out of the bush and stood up straight. She hadn't realized how big the cat was until now. She was so small compared to him. But Roxie wasn't afraid, she arched her back and lashed her tail. "As I said before; Get out of here!" She growled, her ears flattened. She unsheathed her claws, prepared for a fight. I'll show this cat who he's messing with! He'll regret that he ever messed with me!

Serendipity
May 23rd, 2017, 08:05 PM
Roxie woke up, startled. "What the-" Then she spotted the strange cat. "Ugg! I was sleeping!" She snarled. "Beat it, or I'll make you!" Roxie slid out of the bush and stood up straight. She hadn't realized how big the cat was until now. She was so small compared to him. But Roxie wasn't afraid, she arched her back and lashed her tail. "As I said before; Get out of here!" She growled, her ears flattened. She unsheathed her claws, prepared for a fight. I'll show this cat who he's messing with! He'll regret that he ever messed with me!
The tom snorted. "Pffft... I've caught mice bigger than you!" Then, with all seriousness, accent forgotten, he looked at her. "I really don't want to hurt you. You seem like a nice cat, and I'd hate it if I had to claw you." He unsheathed his claws, showing unusually long claws. He wiggled them infront of the cat. "You wouldn't want to mess with me, kit... But bring me the herbs...."

I think I gtg now, but I'll be back as soon as I can.

Tundra
May 23rd, 2017, 08:20 PM
Roxie wrinkled her nose. "Kit?" She echoed. "Kit?! I am not a kit! I may seem small, but I'm strong!" Roxie launched herself at the tom, claws extended. She landed on his back and began clawing out tufts of fur. "I'm not a Kit! I'm not weak! I am strong!" Roxie snarled, then she bit down on the back of his neck. "I'll show you!" She growled through a clump of fur. "I'll show you whose weak! I'm just as strong as a Clan cat!" Roxie's eyes widened in surprise. She wasn't aware of what she was saying! Then, she growled even lounder and began clawing his ears. She was filled with rage, and she felt like a Clan cat. Maybe I could be one, Roxie blinked. I could, but I have to focus on this battle right now!

Serendipity
May 23rd, 2017, 08:24 PM
Roxie wrinkled her nose. "Kit?" She echoed. "Kit?! I am not a kit! I may seem small, but I'm strong!" Roxie launched herself at the tom, claws extended. She landed on his back and began clawing out tufts of fur. "I'm not a Kit! I'm not weak! I am strong!" Roxie snarled, then she bit down on the back of his neck. "I'll show you!" She growled through a clump of fur. "I'll show you whose weak! I'm just as strong as a Clan cat!" Roxie's eyes widened in surprise. She wasn't aware of what she was saying! Then, she growled even lounder and began clawing his ears. She was filled with rage, and she felt like a Clan cat. Maybe I could be one, Roxie blinked. I could, but I have to focus on this battle right now!
He laughed and stood up. With a small shake of his broad shoulders, the small she-cat was sent into the nearest bush. "Are you ok, little mouse?" He crawled to the budge and nudged her. "It wasn't meant to make you crash into such a prickly bush...." He gently took hold of her scruff, dragging her out of the prickle-bush. "There." He sat down with an amused look on his face, watching the prickled little she. "Do you need help?"

Tundra
May 23rd, 2017, 08:36 PM
Roxie lashed her tail. "I'm not a mouse, Mouse-brain!" She twisted around and scratched his eye. Then, she shook herself and fell to the ground. Roxie growler and darted under him, swiping his legs out from under him as she went. She spur around and gave a small nod of satisfaction as the tom fell. She leaped onto his back and scratched his sides, then she let out a yowl of "victory."

(He doesn't have to go blind!)

Serendipity
May 24th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Roxie lashed her tail. "I'm not a mouse, Mouse-brain!" She twisted around and scratched his eye. Then, she shook herself and fell to the ground. Roxie growler and darted under him, swiping his legs out from under him as she went. She spur around and gave a small nod of satisfaction as the tom fell. She leaped onto his back and scratched his sides, then she let out a yowl of "victory."

(He doesn't have to go blind!)
He blinked the scratched eye, and laughed a dry laugh. "Picked the wrong eye, dear. That one's been broken for years now" He opened it to show a milky white color instead of the blue in his other eye.

Tundra
May 24th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Roxie stared at his eye. This cat was blind in one eye! "Uhh..." Roxie began to painc. "Uhh... Take this!" She meowed, clawing his ears. "And this!" Roxie meowed again while scratching his muzzle. "And this, and this, and this!" She bit his tail and growled. "Now, I won't repeat myself again, get away from me! And don't touch my friend's, or I'll hurt you so badly, that you'll run away tail between your legs!"

Skitty_Kitty

ladybugg03
May 24th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Whimbrelpath was reluctant to let Cinderthroat go off on her own, her injury causing great anxiety to the fellow RiverClan warrior. But he decided to let her do whatever she wanted; it wasn’t like they were mates, or anything, right? She wasn’t his responsibility. Of course not. The young cat glanced around at the surrounding felines, a bit intimidated by the sight of all of them in one place. He didn’t recognize the majority of them, aside from Silentshade and Cinderthroat, and that made him nervous. Whimbrel had never been very good in crowds. Finally, he had grown far too antsy to stay in the barn any longer. “She’s been gone for almost an hour. I’m going to check on her” was all he said, no emotion in his voice. The only sign that he was frightened for her was the fear in his gaze, the way his eyes flickered back and forth from each cat. Rising to his paws, Whimbrelpath turned and took off out of the barn in a near-sprint, tail streaming out behind him. He could taste the scent of his acquaintance hanging in the air; he was filled with dread and fearing for the worst.

An all-too familiar smell of blood almost made him gag. The moment Whimbrelpath caught sight of Cinderthroat, presumably helpless at the hands of the predator, he lowered himself into a crouch and let out a low growl, pausing for a heartbeat in that position before lunging for the body of the snake, hoping to sink his teeth into its flesh. His heart was pounding and his mind was screaming at him to leave her, don’t endanger yourself like this, but he ignored it as best as the tabby could.
Cinderthroat thrashed on the floor, trying to loosen the snake's grip. Then, out of the corner of her eye, a figure dashed by and the piercing pain in her leg was gone. The gray warrior rolled over to stand, but as soon as she stood, her back leg went numb. Soon all of her legs lost their strength and she fell. She could hear hissing and snarling and all she could do was lay there helpless. It then accured to her that she didn't know who the hero was. She rolled over again so she could see but could only see paws and the slithering creature dancing around. I need to help them, she thought with determination. Cinderthroat pulled her legs under her and slowly rose. The she-cat began to feel nauseous, but she shuffled forward. Each movement hurt and the world started to spin. Her vision blurred and began to darken. She lost her balance and fell with a thud. In all of the chaos, Cinderthroat finally caught a whiff of the cat's scent. The world almost as black as night now and as she slipped out of consciousness, she muttered a single name. "Whimbrelpath..." Then, everything went dark.

ameko
May 25th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Cinderthroat thrashed on the floor, trying to loosen the snake's grip. Then, out of the corner of her eye, a figure dashed by and the piercing pain in her leg was gone. The gray warrior rolled over to stand, but as soon as she stood, her back leg went numb. Soon all of her legs lost their strength and she fell. She could hear hissing and snarling and all she could do was lay there helpless. It then accured to her that she didn't know who the hero was. She rolled over again so she could see but could only see paws and the slithering creature dancing around. I need to help them, she thought with determination. Cinderthroat pulled her legs under her and slowly rose. The she-cat began to feel nauseous, but she shuffled forward. Each movement hurt and the world started to spin. Her vision blurred and began to darken. She lost her balance and fell with a thud. In all of the chaos, Cinderthroat finally caught a whiff of the cat's scent. The world almost as black as night now and as she slipped out of consciousness, she muttered a single name. "Whimbrelpath..." Then, everything went dark.

Whimbrelpath spared a glance towards Cinderthroat and nearly fainted at the sight. Was--was she going to die? He didn't know how much venom had been injected into his clanmate's bloodstream, and he didn't want to know. He could feel the world shaking around him with every step he took. There was so... so much blood on her leg... a picture of Cinderthroat, lying helpless underneath the snake, wormed its way into his head, and a snarl escaped his throat. Fueled with newly regained energy, he ignored the searing pain in the middle of his tail (the snake had sunk its fangs into him while he was distracted, but he managed to knock it off) and lunged for the snake, back paws skidding in the dirt as he dug his claws into its long torso. His rapid panting slowed as he glared down at his defeated foe, watching its movements die down into stillness—the frozen position of death.

There was a buzzing noise in his head, an insistent voice telling him that Cinderthroat is dead, leave her. Yet again, he couldn't bring himself to do it. So he turned back to his clanmate, padding over to her and leaning down to sniff her. Whimbrelpath had never encountered a snake before, so he didn't know how much damage they could do. Surely not as much as a fox or badger, he assured himself, trying to calm himself down as he stared at the unconscious form of his acquaintance. Moments passed before the young warrior closed his eyes, releasing a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. There was a heartbeat, however faint. Nobody would blame him for the death of their friend. He didn't have to worry.

[ignore if cinderthroat wakes up before this] Whimbrelpath stretched his neck forward, tugging at her scruff. Once he had gotten a steady hold on her, he straightened up and attempted to drag her back to the barn.

Serendipity
May 28th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Roxie stared at his eye. This cat was blind in one eye! "Uhh..." Roxie began to painc. "Uhh... Take this!" She meowed, clawing his ears. "And this!" Roxie meowed again while scratching his muzzle. "And this, and this, and this!" She bit his tail and growled. "Now, I won't repeat myself again, get away from me! And don't touch my friend's, or I'll hurt you so badly, that you'll run away tail between your legs!"

Skitty_Kitty
He sat while Roxie clawed him. "Hrm. That was horrible, who trained you?" He strolled back into his barn. "Cya later!!!"

This is Silentshade's love interest btw.

Tundra
May 28th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Oh,)

Roxie stood there. Who trained me? She thought. Who trained me?! Roxie lashed her tail and chased after him, then blocked his path. "For your information, no one trained me!" She growled. "I used to be a Kittypet, but I'm not anymore! And stay away from the barn!" Roxie added. "They're trying to sleep!'

ladybugg03
May 29th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Whimbrelpath spared a glance towards Cinderthroat and nearly fainted at the sight. Was--was she going to die? He didn't know how much venom had been injected into his clanmate's bloodstream, and he didn't want to know. He could feel the world shaking around him with every step he took. There was so... so much blood on her leg... a picture of Cinderthroat, lying helpless underneath the snake, wormed its way into his head, and a snarl escaped his throat. Fueled with newly regained energy, he ignored the searing pain in the middle of his tail (the snake had sunk its fangs into him while he was distracted, but he managed to knock it off) and lunged for the snake, back paws skidding in the dirt as he dug his claws into its long torso. His rapid panting slowed as he glared down at his defeated foe, watching its movements die down into stillness—the frozen position of death.

There was a buzzing noise in his head, an insistent voice telling him that Cinderthroat is dead, leave her. Yet again, he couldn't bring himself to do it. So he turned back to his clanmate, padding over to her and leaning down to sniff her. Whimbrelpath had never encountered a snake before, so he didn't know how much damage they could do. Surely not as much as a fox or badger, he assured himself, trying to calm himself down as he stared at the unconscious form of his acquaintance. Moments passed before the young warrior closed his eyes, releasing a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. There was a heartbeat, however faint. Nobody would blame him for the death of their friend. He didn't have to worry.

[ignore if cinderthroat wakes up before this] Whimbrelpath stretched his neck forward, tugging at her scruff. Once he had gotten a steady hold on her, he straightened up and attempted to drag her back to the barn.
Cinderthroat groaned as she felt a tugging on her scruff. "What..." she muttered. Then the memories flooded her mind like water rushing down a river. Whimbrelpath, she remembered. He had saved her. He had risked his life for her. She twisted around to see the tom pulling her along. The warrior felt a need to prove herself. To prove she was not weak. Cinderthroat struggled away from her clanmate and rolled onto her paws. Her legs started to numb once more and she crouched in an effort to stay standing. "I-I'm ok," she lied. The feline started to feel nauseous. She swayed on her paws and her vision blurred. You can't be weak, she reminded herself. Not in front of Whimbrelpath. She didn't know why she felt the need to impress the tom but she tried anyway. Finally, it got to be to much. Her legs buckled and she fell. Dang it.

Bracken12
June 2nd, 2017, 11:05 PM
(oh great mother of GRAVY i haven't been on this thread forever!)
Clovershine sighed as she looked around. Silentshade was asleep in her nest, Brackenheart was calling her a fox heart and things that Clovershine didn't want to hear, and everyone else was busy. The pale calico went outside and sat, staring up at the sky. She buried her face in her paws and began to cry. This journey was a emotional earthquake for everyone, herself included.

(I love making my charries cry, it makes me feel better)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Brackenheart grumbled, he really wasn't mad at Silentshade, he was mad at Cinderthroat. the gray she-cat was spending so much time with Silentshade, he hardly got to talk to her anymore! "And then there is Sharktooth, he's hardly a flea on a rat to me," The brown tom growled as he closed his eyes.

ameko
June 5th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Cinderthroat groaned as she felt a tugging on her scruff. "What..." she muttered. Then the memories flooded her mind like water rushing down a river. Whimbrelpath, she remembered. He had saved her. He had risked his life for her. She twisted around to see the tom pulling her along. The warrior felt a need to prove herself. To prove she was not weak. Cinderthroat struggled away from her clanmate and rolled onto her paws. Her legs started to numb once more and she crouched in an effort to stay standing. "I-I'm ok," she lied. The feline started to feel nauseous. She swayed on her paws and her vision blurred. You can't be weak, she reminded herself. Not in front of Whimbrelpath. She didn't know why she felt the need to impress the tom but she tried anyway. Finally, it got to be to much. Her legs buckled and she fell. Dang it.

Whimbrelpath blinked at his clanmate’s sudden movement, taking a step back in surprise. He watched as she struggled to stand on her own, but did nothing, observing the situation and, admittedly, zoning out a little. Almost feeling disconnected from his body, the young warrior strided towards Cinderthroat and pushed his shoulder underneath her’s, trying to bring her up. He had made a mental note of how Cinderthroat didn’t look too happy to be carried by Whimbrelpath, and so he didn’t want to humiliate her by succeeding and having to watch everyone stare at her limp form in his jaws. The feline shuddered. He would hate to have that kind of attention rested upon himself: all those eyes, pouring into his soul, the questions they asked, even the possible accusations… he wouldn’t have been able to bear it.

Whimbrelpath was proud of Cinderthroat, for having gotten this far without completely giving up. He knew he would’ve abandoned his hopes and dreams the instant he was injured, lying down to die right then and there. In another attempt to bring his acquaintance back to camp, he let the she-cat lean against him and use him as a crutch—not completely useless, but still in need of help. Just a little, though.

ladybugg03
June 5th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Whimbrelpath blinked at his clanmate’s sudden movement, taking a step back in surprise. He watched as she struggled to stand on her own, but did nothing, observing the situation and, admittedly, zoning out a little. Almost feeling disconnected from his body, the young warrior strided towards Cinderthroat and pushed his shoulder underneath her’s, trying to bring her up. He had made a mental note of how Cinderthroat didn’t look too happy to be carried by Whimbrelpath, and so he didn’t want to humiliate her by succeeding and having to watch everyone stare at her limp form in his jaws. The feline shuddered. He would hate to have that kind of attention rested upon himself: all those eyes, pouring into his soul, the questions they asked, even the possible accusations… he wouldn’t have been able to bear it.

Whimbrelpath was proud of Cinderthroat, for having gotten this far without completely giving up. He knew he would’ve abandoned his hopes and dreams the instant he was injured, lying down to die right then and there. In another attempt to bring his acquaintance back to camp, he let the she-cat lean against him and use him as a crutch—not completely useless, but still in need of help. Just a little, though.

Cinderthroat looked up at Whimbrelpath as he helped her forwards. The more she looked at him, the more she realized what a nice tom he was. He wasn't arrogant and haughty like Brackenheart. Yet, he wasn't so introverted that he left people to their problems. The Egyptian Mau had gone out of his way to help her and she was grateful. Why do I need to stay strong?she thought to herself. He cares and will help you. Reluctantly, the gray she-cat leaned against her companion and walked forward. The world before her eyes swam slightly, but she focused on her steps and the sturdy support of Whimbrelpath.
Slowly, they approached the barn. Say something! she told herself. Cinderthroat straightened when they were just outside of the barn and found that a chill ran down her spine when she separated from her clanmate. The she hadn't realized that Whimbrelpath had provided warmth as well as support. She fought the urge to cuddle back into his comforting fur. Cinder shook her head and turned slowly to Whimbrelpath. "Thank you," she meowed with a small smile. "What you did was very brave and I'm very grateful." Pathos

ameko
June 9th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Cinderthroat looked up at Whimbrelpath as he helped her forwards. The more she looked at him, the more she realized what a nice tom he was. He wasn't arrogant and haughty like Brackenheart. Yet, he wasn't so introverted that he left people to their problems. The Egyptian Mau had gone out of his way to help her and she was grateful. Why do I need to stay strong?she thought to herself. He cares and will help you. Reluctantly, the gray she-cat leaned against her companion and walked forward. The world before her eyes swam slightly, but she focused on her steps and the sturdy support of Whimbrelpath.
Slowly, they approached the barn. Say something! she told herself. Cinderthroat straightened when they were just outside of the barn and found that a chill ran down her spine when she separated from her clanmate. The she hadn't realized that Whimbrelpath had provided warmth as well as support. She fought the urge to cuddle back into his comforting fur. Cinder shook her head and turned slowly to Whimbrelpath. "Thank you," she meowed with a small smile. "What you did was very brave and I'm very grateful." Pathos

[short reply, wasn't entirely sure what to write]

Whimbrelpath felt Cinderthroat give in after a while, leaning against him for support. He glanced over at her with a tinge of warmth in his gaze, happy that someone actually depended on him for something. He always liked that feeling of doing something good; it helped motivate him in times where he felt hopeless.

"Uh, it's—it's nothing," Whimbrelpath said, a sheepish smile appearing on his face for a split second before disappearing just as suddenly as it had arrived. StarClan almighty, why did I say it like that? I sounded so illiterate and dumb, he scolded himself. His mind loved to tear down his self-esteem more than it already was. His ego had been destroyed seasons ago, and yet his thoughts didn't seem to understand that he didn't need to deal with the constant assault and harassment. The tabby, upon reaching the barn, called out, "Who bandaged Cinderthroat's wound earlier? She, um, needs more help."

ladybugg03
June 10th, 2017, 01:12 AM
[short reply, wasn't entirely sure what to write]

Whimbrelpath felt Cinderthroat give in after a while, leaning against him for support. He glanced over at her with a tinge of warmth in his gaze, happy that someone actually depended on him for something. He always liked that feeling of doing something good; it helped motivate him in times where he felt hopeless.

"Uh, it's—it's nothing," Whimbrelpath said, a sheepish smile appearing on his face for a split second before disappearing just as suddenly as it had arrived. StarClan almighty, why did I say it like that? I sounded so illiterate and dumb, he scolded himself. His mind loved to tear down his self-esteem more than it already was. His ego had been destroyed seasons ago, and yet his thoughts didn't seem to understand that he didn't need to deal with the constant assault and harassment. The tabby, upon reaching the barn, called out, "Who bandaged Cinderthroat's wound earlier? She, um, needs more help."
Cinderthroat smiled at his answer. It was as though he were trying to impress her but that thought quickly disintegrated as she remembered her hideous scars. As Whimbrelpath turned away, the gray warrior held onto the flash of his sheepish smile. It made her happy and warm inside. Cinderthroat had no idea what she was feeling but it was sort if bubbly, but it could also be her stomach churning from nausea. She had felt like this long ago, some moons ago when she was a proud apprentice. It was a nice feeling but it was soon lost as her companion called out, breaking her thoughts. The feline turned and slowly walked after the tom into barn, wobbling slightly.
(I don't know what to write either. Also I'm probably going to have shorter posts due to time.)

Tundra
June 10th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Roxie ran back to the barn, terrified. She tripped over a rock and flew inside, crashing into a pile of hay. "Oof!" Roxie scrambled out and shook herself, sending hay everywhere. That was close... She thought. I could have been killed...

TheTalisman
June 11th, 2017, 02:40 AM
(Once again, so sorry for intruding last time)
Fretful, Skywatcher glanced around this unfamiliar place, trying to find her friend. She had left in such a hurry, and it was starting to worry her. So she tried to look for a cat that even remotely resembled Silentshade.
"Hey, what's the rush?"

Bracken12
June 11th, 2017, 10:55 PM
JUST A SHOUT OUT TO ALL OF YOU! I FEEL SO BAD FOR NOT GIVING THIS THREAD THE ATTENTION IT NEEDS, I'M SORRY FOR ALL OF THE NOT REPLIED TO RPS, JUST BEAR WITH ME AND I'M JUST GLAD THAT YOU HAVE KEPT THIS GOING WHILE I WAS GONE! SO SORRY!!!!

Bracken12
June 11th, 2017, 10:59 PM
He sat while Roxie clawed him. "Hrm. That was horrible, who trained you?" He strolled back into his barn. "Cya later!!!"

This is Silentshade's love interest btw.
Okay, I'll have Silentshade wake up in a few posts, she needs her sleep or she'll be calling everyone "Fox-dung!" for awhile.

Tundra
June 11th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Ok, what if I wake her up?)

Roxie blinked for a few moments, then looked around. Silentshade was still asleep. "Alright, I promised to show them around." She mumbled quietly. "I have to keep my promise."

Bracken12
June 11th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Cinderthroat smiled at his answer. It was as though he were trying to impress her but that thought quickly disintegrated as she remembered her hideous scars. As Whimbrelpath turned away, the gray warrior held onto the flash of his sheepish smile. It made her happy and warm inside. Cinderthroat had no idea what she was feeling but it was sort if bubbly, but it could also be her stomach churning from nausea. She had felt like this long ago, some moons ago when she was a proud apprentice. It was a nice feeling but it was soon lost as her companion called out, breaking her thoughts. The feline turned and slowly walked after the tom into barn, wobbling slightly.
(I don't know what to write either. Also I'm probably going to have shorter posts due to time.)
Clovershine looked up from her crying as Cinderthroat returned. "Silentshade bandaged her up, I'll wake her up!" the pale she-cat walked to her friend's nest and nudged her. "Fox-dung..." Silentshade muttered as she opened her eyes. "Clovershine what is it?" she snapped, still half asleep. "Cinderthorat needs her wounds re-bandaged, Whimbrelpath helped her get back here!" Clovershine muttered, still heart sore from the yelling she had received from Silentshade's breakdown. Instantly Silentshade was up and in action, she grabbed some more cobwebs (the barn was full of them thank Starclan!) and a little bit of marigold. "here, It will only sting at first!" the gray and white she-cat said to Cinderthroat. Clovershine turned and sniffed, "She has Cinderthroat now, she doesn't need me, I'm just a burden." she turned and raced out of the barn, not looking back.
---------------
Brackenheart saw Clovershine turn tail and run outside. he also saw Silentshade make no move to stop her. "I'll go stop her myself!" he told himself. he ran outside and saw Clovershine's pale calico pelt run into some bushes. he followed even though his now shorter tail still stung. "help me!" he heard Clovershine hiss as a huge dog fox rushed at her. "HANG ON! I'M COMING!" he yelled.

Tundra
June 12th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Roxie ran after the cats, wanting to stop them. "Guys, I don't think you should be out-" Roxie broke off as she saw a huge fox running towards them. "Oh no... Brackenheart! Clovershine! Run!" She yowled, taking a step forward. Come on, run!
Silentshade
(Sorry, its short, I'm unsure on what to say!)

ladybugg03
June 13th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Clovershine looked up from her crying as Cinderthroat returned. "Silentshade bandaged her up, I'll wake her up!" the pale she-cat walked to her friend's nest and nudged her. "Fox-dung..." Silentshade muttered as she opened her eyes. "Clovershine what is it?" she snapped, still half asleep. "Cinderthorat needs her wounds re-bandaged, Whimbrelpath helped her get back here!" Clovershine muttered, still heart sore from the yelling she had received from Silentshade's breakdown. Instantly Silentshade was up and in action, she grabbed some more cobwebs (the barn was full of them thank Starclan!) and a little bit of marigold. "here, It will only sting at first!" the gray and white she-cat said to Cinderthroat. Clovershine turned and sniffed, "She has Cinderthroat now, she doesn't need me, I'm just a burden." she turned and raced out of the barn, not looking back.
---------------
Brackenheart saw Clovershine turn tail and run outside. he also saw Silentshade make no move to stop her. "I'll go stop her myself!" he told himself. he ran outside and saw Clovershine's pale calico pelt run into some bushes. he followed even though his now shorter tail still stung. "help me!" he heard Clovershine hiss as a huge dog fox rushed at her. "HANG ON! I'M COMING!" he yelled.
Cinderthroat was startled by the quick appearance of the feline. She hissed as the marigold seeped into her skin. Her back leg stung like death and her vision started to blur. The gray cat fought to stay standing as she explained to Silentshade what happened. "I was...bitten by a snake. But..." She smiled slightly. "Whimbrelpath helped me." She looked around to see Silentshade but she came out as a blob. Cinderthroat squinted and shook her head in an effort to see her clearly. "Is it poison?" she questioned. She grimaced as she waited for her answer.

Tundra
July 5th, 2017, 03:11 AM
(I won't let this die!)
Roxie lied down and sighed. I forgot most of the place though. She thought. Roxie looked at Silentshade. Should I tell Silentshade? Would she think I'm useless and leave me behind? Roxie looked at the hay beneath her paws. Or would she attack me out of anger? She huffed. I'm not sure,
should I tell her? Roxie thought for a few moments. Yes. I will tell her the truth.
Silentshade
ladybugg03
Pathos
TheTalisman

Bracken12
July 17th, 2017, 03:58 PM
(I won't let this die!)
Roxie lied down and sighed. I forgot most of the place though. She thought. Roxie looked at Silentshade. Should I tell Silentshade? Would she think I'm useless and leave me behind? Roxie looked at the hay beneath her paws. Or would she attack me out of anger? She huffed. I'm not sure,
should I tell her? Roxie thought for a few moments. Yes. I will tell her the truth.
@Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952)
@ladybugg03 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2993)
@Pathos (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=65)
@TheTalisman (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3128)

"Roxie! How are you?" Silentshade smiled broadly, before noticing that Roxie looked rather down. Cinderthroat was calmed down and probably making kit eyes at Whimbrelpath. Fine let her! See how it feels to get ignored! she thought bitterly. "What's wrong, sorry about earlier, it's just things are not going as I planned. That Dog was not expected, and then Brackenheart being the total fox heart he is. I'm going to go say sorry to Clovershine later, she didn't deserve getting yelled at by me, no one did except him." Silenthsade picked her ears at the sound of Brackenheart yelling. She looked over in the far edge of the barn and saw him standing over Clovershine, fear hitting his gaze like a sickness. "What happened?" she asked.

"You could have gotten killed! Where would we be then Clovershine? We would be down one valuable cat, and I would be down one valuable friend. I care about you Clovershine, since the day you opened your eyes and sneezed in my face. I care about all my friends!" Brackenheart yelled, fear flickering in his heart. Clovershine looked away and muttered something. "What was that?" he asked. "I said: Do You care about her?" she hissed, hurt flickering in her eyes. She pointed her tail at Silentshade, who was watching them with blue eyes narrowed. "Me, and Silentshade... I don't know anymore.." He finally sighed. " She didn't hurt you for real, she hurt you heart that's what she did! Brackenheart, don't go chasing things that aren't there, when there are cats right under you nose that love you dearly! Like... like me..." she shuddered and Brackenheart wrapped his paw around her pale shoulder. "You scared me back there, don't go chasing down stupid foxes! And I care about you too Clovershine," he said as she closed her eyes happily. I can't have Silentshade... But I can have Clovershine.

ladybugg03
July 17th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Cinderthroat walked slowly around the barn. Her back leg was better but still ore and stiff. She was on the second level of the building as she looked down and surveyed the cats. She spotted Clovershine and Brackenheart talking. Well, it seemed that Brackenheart was lecturing Clovershine but the molly seemed happy enough. Her gaze swept over to Silentshade. A wave of guilt rushed over her. The warrior felt like she had been ignoring her best friend. Maybe I should call her up here and we can hang out. "Silentshade," she called out. "Why don't you come on up here?"
Silentshade

Tundra
July 17th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Roxie lifted her head. "Huh? Oh, its just that I forgot my way around the Twoleg place. And I was afraid to tell you because I thought you might get mad-" She realized that her voice was being drowed out by Brackenheart's yelling, so she raised her voice. "So I didn't tell you untill now. I'm sorry for lying to you I just-" Roxie lashed her tail and snapped her head around. "Shut up you stupid furball! Im trying to speak!" She thumped her tail on the ground angrily. "So if your gonna yell then go outside or don't yell at all!"

Bracken12
July 17th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Cinderthroat walked slowly around the barn. Her back leg was better but still ore and stiff. She was on the second level of the building as she looked down and surveyed the cats. She spotted Clovershine and Brackenheart talking. Well, it seemed that Brackenheart was lecturing Clovershine but the molly seemed happy enough. Her gaze swept over to Silentshade. A wave of guilt rushed over her. The warrior felt like she had been ignoring her best friend. Maybe I should call her up here and we can hang out. "Silentshade," she called out. "Why don't you come on up here?"
@Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952)
Silentshade lifted her head at the sound of Cinderthroat's voice. "Be right up!" she called back as she bid Roxie good bye. Soon Silentshade was over looking the other cats from her place beside her friend. "So, how are you doing? Bet you're still sore a bit. Look at Clovershine, Brackenheart must have made her the most happy cat of all of us just now! Speaking of toms, how are you and Whimbrelpath getting along? He almost looked like he was trying to impress you," Silentshade giggled at the fact that Whimbrelpath liking Cinderthroat. "Cinder, You may think that your scars make you ugly, but I think they make you look brave, and if some tom doesn't like you for you, he's the one with bees in his brain!" She said on a more formal note. She knew that the gray she-cat felt insecure about her scars, that they made her look ugly, but Silenthsade would always be the first to disagree. "And Cinderthroat, I decided we sleep here, and head out at first light, if we can I'd like to be somewhat close to Twolegplace by tomorrow night. Is that okay with you?"

Bracken12
July 17th, 2017, 10:55 PM
[QUOTE=Flameleaf;324292]Roxie lifted her head. "Huh? Oh, its just that I forgot my way around the Twoleg place. And I was afraid to tell you because I thought you might get mad-" She realized that her voice was being drowed out by Brackenheart's yelling, so she raised her voice. "So I didn't tell you untill now. I'm sorry for lying to you I just-" Roxie lashed her tail and snapped her head around. "Shut up you stupid furball! Im trying to speak!" She thumped her tail on the ground angrily. "So if your gonna yell then go outside or don't yell at all!"
[/QUOTE/]

"We all forget at some point, Cinderthroat wants me, see you later Roxie!" Brackenheart saw Silentshade bound away and join Cinderthroat up on the second floor. "I wasn't yelling, I was lecturing, would you have been happy if Clovershine had gotten herself killed with that one mistake?!" he hissed at her, angry and cross because his stupid tail hurt. "Brackenheart, don't go get your tail in a tizzy, she is right you know, you was yelling when she was trying to speak, and it was rather loud. I thought Fernshadow taught you a quiet as a mouse voice. Or I wish your voice was like it was when we was apprentices and new warriors, it cracked at the end of almost every sentence and you couldn't yell with out it squeaking! it was adorable!" Clovershine rested her tail on his flank, earning a smile from the brown tabby tom. "I guess it was funny when i tried yelling at that dim witted Shadowclan cat for stepping on my tail at the gathering that one time. I squeaked like a mouse!" He looked at her, "I even had him laughing by the end of it!" Clovershine looked over at Roxie. " If you're confused, his voice was rather high pitched as a kit and it took forever for him to get the pitch he has now, which is still rather high compared to his father's!" she purred.

Tundra
July 18th, 2017, 08:03 AM
Roxie rolled her eyes. "Pssh. I swear he was yelling." She meowed, glaring at him. "Mouse-Brain." She muttered.

Bracken12
July 19th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Roxie rolled her eyes. "Pssh. I swear he was yelling." She meowed, glaring at him. "Mouse-Brain." She muttered.

"Finally! Someone agrees that he's a Mouse brain!" Clovershine giggled as Brackenheart puffed up his face in annoyance. Looking like a mad twoleg kit. "I am not a Mouse brain!" He accused, glaring at her with mock hurt in his eyes. "Yes you are, you silly tom!" she said. her slight Southern accent making her voice honey sweet. "You wound me, and by the way with wounds, my tail still hurts a bit!" he said giving his mangled tail a sad look. "Your tail will be fine, give it a few days!' she told him. Brackenheart huffed and sat down, giving in to the she cat.

Tundra
July 19th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Roxie flicked her tail and placed her head on her paws. Pfft.

Tundra
August 7th, 2017, 04:07 PM
(This is dead... But... I wanna see ha it'll finish)

Rosie soon fell asleep. It only felt like a few moment before she woke up again. "That felt so short..." She murmered. "Silentshade... Maybe we should go now?" She mewed.

(Writers Block)

Silentshade? Or do you wanna just shut this down?

Bracken12
August 7th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Roxie flicked her tail and placed her head on her paws. Pfft.

Clovershine's gaze flickered from Brackenheart to Roxie. The brown tabby tom was staring mournfully at his tail, and Roxie had her head on her paws. " So Roxie, have you always been a loner, or did you live somewhere else before?" She nudged Brackenheart sharply, making his head face the other she cat. " What was that for?" he asked, his mew sharp with annoyance. " It's rude to be staring at your tail when talking to others, I thought Fernshadow taught you better. Your mother was always one to teach a young cat manners!" She giggled. " Crow feathers!" Brackenheart fired at her, what was left of his tail puffing up in defiance. "Don't pay any attention to him, he has fish for brains!" Clovershine told Roxie, smiling at the angry look on his face.

ladybugg03
August 7th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Silentshade lifted her head at the sound of Cinderthroat's voice. "Be right up!" she called back as she bid Roxie good bye. Soon Silentshade was over looking the other cats from her place beside her friend. "So, how are you doing? Bet you're still sore a bit. Look at Clovershine, Brackenheart must have made her the most happy cat of all of us just now! Speaking of toms, how are you and Whimbrelpath getting along? He almost looked like he was trying to impress you," Silentshade giggled at the fact that Whimbrelpath liking Cinderthroat. "Cinder, You may think that your scars make you ugly, but I think they make you look brave, and if some tom doesn't like you for you, he's the one with bees in his brain!" She said on a more formal note. She knew that the gray she-cat felt insecure about her scars, that they made her look ugly, but Silenthsade would always be the first to disagree. "And Cinderthroat, I decided we sleep here, and head out at first light, if we can I'd like to be somewhat close to Twolegplace by tomorrow night. Is that okay with you?"
An unexpected blush appeared at the mention of the tom who save her. She had been contemplating the emotions but failed to sort them out. "We're just friends Silentshade," she said. Cinderthroat's blush darkened when her friend commented on her scars. The feeling of self-loathing had disappeared for a while when she was with Whimbrelpath but had been aroused once they parted. The she smiled her gratitude. "Sounds good to me," Cinderthroat agreed with Silentshade's plan.

Bracken12
August 7th, 2017, 04:16 PM
(This is dead... But... I wanna see ha it'll finish)

Rosie soon fell asleep. It only felt like a few moment before she woke up again. "That felt so short..." She murmered. "Silentshade... Maybe we should go now?" She mewed.

(Writers Block)

@Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952)? Or do you wanna just shut this down?

SORRY TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE DOING THIS THREAD! IT WON'T BE SHUT DOWN! I'VE WANTED TO WORK ON IT, I'VE JUST HAD WRITER'S BLOCK! WE ARE HEADING TO TWOLEG PLACE RIGHT NOW!

( and I'm adding a Purdy like charrie named Gussie!)

Tundra
August 7th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Rosie giggled and lifted her head. "No, I was a Kittypet before... But I got separated from my owners..." She told them, answering the question. "But ehh..." She shrugged. "That doesn't matter now." Rosie stoop up and yawned, pinning her ears as she did so. "Does it?"

Tundra
August 7th, 2017, 04:20 PM
( and I'm adding a Purdy like charrie named Gussie!)
Okay

Bracken12
August 7th, 2017, 04:29 PM
An unexpected blush appeared at the mention of the tom who save her. She had been contemplating the emotions but failed to sort them out. "We're just friends Silentshade," she said. Cinderthroat's blush darkened when her friend commented on her scars. The feeling of self-loathing had disappeared for a while when she was with Whimbrelpath but had been aroused once they parted. The she smiled her gratitude. "Sounds good to me," Cinderthroat agreed with Silentshade's plan.

"Just friends, sure, I bet you a moon's worth of fish he likes you!" Silentshade said, a note of wistfulness in her voice. She liked Brackenheart, but he didn't give that special spark she had seen in Cinderthroat's eyes when she had been with Whimbrelpath. I wish some tom would look at me like the way he looks at her... She thought. "Okay, I knew you would agree!" Silentshade yawned. The excitment of the day had made her tired, and the feeling of longing for company rose to a wild fire when she saw Clovershine and Brackenheart curling up next to each other, their muzzles resting side by side. looks like Brackenheart has gotten over me rather quickly. And it looks like Clovershine will be in the Nursery come Leaf-fall! The gray and white she cat chuckled and pointed with her tail at the two. " Look Cinderthroat, It seems things have worked out for Brackenheart and Clovershine after all. She'll be in the Nursery by leaf-fall I bet you!" Silentshade yawned again, and then looked over at the blind in one eye tom. She had found out he had scared Roxie earlier, and he was just an annoying pest. But there was sopmething charming about his random behavior, and it puzzled her. " Well, good night Cinderthroat, see you at first light!" she scrambled down the ladder and then curled up in her nest.

Bracken12
August 7th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Rosie giggled and lifted her head. "No, I was a Kittypet before... But I got separated from my owners..." She told them, answering the question. "But ehh..." She shrugged. "That doesn't matter now." Rosie stoop up and yawned, pinning her ears as she did so. "Does it?"

" No it doesn't!" Clovershine agreed, curling into a tight ball of fur. " Does it Brackenheart?" she nudged her friend. " I guess it doesn't matter where you come from," he shrugged as he laid down beside her. He yawned, and laying his head on his paws, closed his eyes. " Good night Roxie, I think Silentshade will be getting us up at dawn, she usually does if Brackenheart doesn't!" Clovershine mewled sleepily as she rested her head next to Brackenheart's.

(time skip, all sleeping peacefully)
" Brackenheart, Clovershine! time to get a move on!" Clovershine opened one green eye to see Silentshade's almost blindingly white and gray face. " I'm up I'm up!" Brackenheart grumbled as he licked his shoulder. Clovershine just shook out her fur, she hardly ever groomed it. " Good, you should be!" Silentshade said as he finished with his obsessive grooming. Clovershine got up and bounded out into the sunlight. Brackenheart and Silentshade followed her.

Bracken12
August 7th, 2017, 04:50 PM
WE ARE HEADING TO TWOLEGPLACE!
I'll go start a thread there and begin that section of the roleplay with the group being inspected by Gussie.

(Gussie is a ginger and white she cat with amber eyes, she speaks almost exactly like Purdy did.)

example of Gussie: " What did ya say youngster? my ol' ears aren't what they used ta be! Why back when I was a young and spit fire molly I could hear ya all the way from My den to the edgings of town!"

Tundra
August 7th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Roxie woke up and jumped to her paws. "Woah,
Woah, Woah, Wait!" She dashed out after them.
"W-Wait for me!" She pushed her front paws into the earth and came to a halt, almost crashing into Silentshade, but instead she flipped and faceplanted in the dirt. "Oof!"

Bracken12
August 7th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Roxie woke up and jumped to her paws. "Woah,
Woah, Woah, Wait!" She dashed out after them.
"W-Wait for me!" She pushed her front paws into the earth and came to a halt, almost crashing into Silentshade, but instead she flipped and faceplanted in the dirt. "Oof!"

Silentshade looked over and saw Roxie flipping and then landing face first in the ground. Oooh.... she's going to feel that later, I bet you. " Are you okay Roxie?" Clovershine asked. Brackenheart just cringed. " We was just going outside, we wasn't going to leave you behind!" Silentshade told the she cat, grinning. The white and gray she cat went over and helped Roxie to her paws. " I hope we get to Twolegplace by night fall!" Brackenheart said.