PDA

View Full Version : Flourishing

New Adventures
May 14th, 2017, 02:54 PM
This is an idea that I've had one my mind for awhile.. Just too lazy to make it. Anyway, this is a group of cats occupying the same home as a royal twolegs. They all consider each other family. The kind of home they live in is a 4 floored mansion.

1st Floor:
More of a long, wide hallway, the 1st Floor has a fireplace at one end, a soft carpet placed in front of it. At the other end, a long spiraling staircase stretches up, leading to the 2nd Floor.

2nd Floor:
The 2nd Floor is sort of a dining room, but really big. There are small table-like blocks with food bowls on top, filled with home-made food.

3rd Floor:
Known better as Master Housefolk Den, the 3rd Floor is the main room that the housefolk lives in. Cats are still welcome, however. A massive cushion box {Bed} is placed in the middle, several other shimmering boxes {Cabinets} around the room as well.

4th Floor:
The last floor is the biggest with most of the walls are windows. Many nests are scattered around the floor, this is where the cats sleep.

Story:
48 moons ago, a royal twoleg adopted a few strays. The twoleg's family got several professionals to train the cats, eventually finding that they were mostly domestic anyway. From then on, the cats were spoiled. The cats had kittens, the new generation of royal cats. Recently, though, the twolegs closed their doors almost permanently. For moons these cats had no connection to the outside world, and now a few cats have found a way in.

Feel free to join in!

My cat: Lefou, fluffy, silk soft kittypet without a collar and amber eyes. French accent :3

~1st Floor~
Lefou curled next to the scarlet tongues of flame, an equally fluffy pillow beneath him. Lefou's delicate paws were placed over his muzzle, his long whiskers brushing the spotless floor with every movement. The white tom lashed his long tail, the same movement as the one in his amazing dream of hunting.

wickedvirtues
May 14th, 2017, 03:04 PM
I'll hop in!

Name: Peach
Looks: http://pre12.deviantart.net/94f3/th/pre/i/2014/207/1/f/flutter_by_riverspirit456-d7sf7qf.png

Name: Tide
Looks: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/345/5/5/stormbreeze_by_riverspirit456-d89fgni.png

(I'll post in a min :D)

New Adventures
May 14th, 2017, 03:11 PM
I'll hop in!

Name: Peach
Looks: http://pre12.deviantart.net/94f3/th/pre/i/2014/207/1/f/flutter_by_riverspirit456-d7sf7qf.png

Name: Tide
Looks: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/345/5/5/stormbreeze_by_riverspirit456-d89fgni.png

(I'll post in a min :D)
Okie :D))

wickedvirtues
May 14th, 2017, 03:14 PM
4th Floor~

Peach's fluffy, tan striped ginger fur was fluffed out as she slept. The she-cat opened her eyes slightly, yawning as she stood to her paws. "I guess I should do something today.." she mewed, padding down to the 3rd floor.

2nd Floor~
Tide glanced at the food on the table-things, her mouth watering. She looked at her bowl, beginning to eat her food quickly. Tide twitched her tail, looking at some of the two-legs and mewing. "Hello!" She chirped, though she knew they didn't understand her.

New Adventures
May 14th, 2017, 03:25 PM
4th Floor~

Peach's fluffy, tan striped ginger fur was fluffed out as she slept. The she-cat opened her eyes slightly, yawning as she stood to her paws. "I guess I should do something today.." she mewed, padding down to the 3rd floor.

2nd Floor~
Tide glanced at the food on the table-things, her mouth watering. She looked at her bowl, beginning to eat her food quickly. Tide twitched her tail, looking at some of the two-legs and mewing. "Hello!" She chirped, though she knew they didn't understand her.
1st Floor/ Stairs/ 2nd Floor
Lefou stretched his jaws in a long, quiet, yawn as he rolled onto his soft paws. The fluffy white tom's stomach gave a slight rumble, indicating that he was hungry. Lefou bounded over to the spiraling stairs, almost running up them. Lefou bounced into the 2nd Floor, settling next to Tide. "Hi" He greeted, starting to eat out of the bowl on the cube next to the one she was eating out of.

wickedvirtues
May 14th, 2017, 03:27 PM
1st Floor/ Stairs/ 2nd Floor
Lefou stretched his jaws in a long, quiet, yawn as he rolled onto his soft paws. The fluffy white tom's stomach gave a slight rumble, indicating that he was hungry. Lefou bounded over to the spiraling stairs, almost running up them. Lefou bounced into the 2nd Floor, settling next to Tide. "Hi" He greeted, starting to eat out of the bowl on the cube next to the one she was eating out of.

"Hi, Lefou!" Tide said after swallowing another mouthful of food. Peach leapt down the last step. "Hi, guys!" She purred, twitching her tail.

New Adventures
May 14th, 2017, 03:37 PM
"Hi, Lefou!" Tide said after swallowing another mouthful of food. Peach leapt down the last step. "Hi, guys!" She purred, twitching her tail.
2nd Floor
Lefou turned to see Peach. "Hi, Peach!" He greeted, motioning with his tail for her to come join him and Tide.

wickedvirtues
May 14th, 2017, 03:39 PM
2nd Floor
Lefou turned to see Peach. "Hi, Peach!" He greeted, motioning with his tail for her to come join him and Tide.

Peach smiled, eating a mouthful of the food in her own bowl. "So, what should we do today?" The striped she-cat mewed after swallowing.

New Adventures
May 14th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Peach smiled, eating a mouthful of the food in her own bowl. "So, what should we do today?" The striped she-cat mewed after swallowing.
2nd Floor
Lefou shrugged. "Maybe cloud watching? It's seems to be the only thing we can do around here, ever since they closed the doors" He meowed between mouthfuls, a hint of outrage in his voice.

wickedvirtues
May 14th, 2017, 03:45 PM
2nd Floor
Lefou shrugged. "Maybe cloud watching? It's seems to be the only thing we can do around here, ever since they closed the doors" He meowed between mouthfuls, a hint of outrage in his voice.

Tide huffed, her fur bristling slightly. "Dumb two-legs! They can't even understand us, then they close the doors, too!" She snorted, her eyes narrowed. "But I guess cloud-watching is fine..." she sighed.
Peach nodded in agreement, her fur laying smooth still, though. "They have no common sense, and they look odd!" She mewed, taking another bite of her food. She gazed at the window. "I guess we could cloud-watch" she shrugged.

New Adventures
May 14th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Tide huffed, her fur bristling slightly. "Dumb two-legs! They can't even understand us, then they close the doors, too!" She snorted, her eyes narrowed. "But I guess cloud-watching is fine..." she sighed.
Peach nodded in agreement, her fur laying smooth still, though. "They have no common sense, and they look odd!" She mewed, taking another bite of her food. She gazed at the window. "I guess we could cloud-watch" she shrugged.
2nd Floor
"Well, maybe if we find out how to get out. That would be great for me," Lefou added, flicking one of short ears.

CandyFlossCat Bump~)

wickedvirtues
May 17th, 2017, 01:28 PM
2nd Floor
"Well, maybe if we find out how to get out. That would be great for me," Lefou added, flicking one of short ears.

CandyFlossCat Bump~)

(Srry went out to get food)

Peach and Tide nodded, watching some of the two-legs walk by mewing at each other. "I don't understand how they walk like THAT!" Tide hissed.

New Adventures
May 17th, 2017, 01:35 PM
(Srry went out to get food)

Peach and Tide nodded, watching some of the two-legs walk by mewing at each other. "I don't understand how they walk like THAT!" Tide hissed.
"Yeah. They must've practiced for moons, since they don't have tails to balance them. I have a tail, and I can't walk like that" Lefou spat, flattening his ears to his head.

wickedvirtues
May 17th, 2017, 01:43 PM
"Yeah. They must've practiced for moons, since they don't have tails to balance them. I have a tail, and I can't walk like that" Lefou spat, flattening his ears to his head.

Peach nodded, her ears lowering. "And their paws are so odd!" She growled.

New Adventures
May 17th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Peach nodded, her ears lowering. "And their paws are so odd!" She growled.
"Maybe that's why" Lefou reasoned, his eyes thoughtful.

wickedvirtues
May 17th, 2017, 02:12 PM
"Maybe that's why" Lefou reasoned, his eyes thoughtful.

"Perhaps" Tide shrugged, watching the two-legs exit.

New Adventures
May 17th, 2017, 02:15 PM
"Perhaps" Tide shrugged, watching the two-legs exit.
"Shall we head for the clear wall?" Lefou offered, rising to his paws.

The clear wall is the window wall thing}

wickedvirtues
May 17th, 2017, 02:18 PM
"Shall we head for the clear wall?" Lefou offered, rising to his paws.

The clear wall is the window wall thing}

Peach and Tide nodded, also standing and following.

k)