PDA

View Full Version : THE BUSINESS MAN [Ds/TC Plot]

seasalt
May 14th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Update!
Conclusion added!

This is a plot for Leafpaw/watcher, and it will mostly take place in the DS, I will edit this so it can make more sense if theirs plot holes, please tell me otherwise so i can find them.
Chapter I; The Catnapping
"Pretty little baby,"
Leafpaw [newly named Leafwatcher] after his talk with his brother [Grasstuft] in the Dark Forest, he goes to his favorite spot to think, wondering about Stormwing, before getting attacked by [DS CAT 1]. Its a very vicious fight as Leafwatcher's anger for the Dusk Syndicate lets out and he almost kills the poor trainee viciously, before [DS CAT 2] comes and he's slowly outnumbered by them. They drag him to the Dusk Syndicate, and he slowly realizes he's been catnapped, right after he just became a warrior too, which makes his anger grow, and he tries to resist against the cat, but [DS CAT 2 and 1] make sure he doesn't escape. Leafwatcher's anger is to its full volume as he continues to try to fight against the too cats, and he almost succeeds but it is too late for escape as he is dragged right into their camp. Leafwatcher is horrified of this realization, his true nightmare has become reality, and his home seems so far off, and it makes his anger boil up inside, and his hatred for this vile cats shows as he begins to glare at all them while being taken into the camp, fur bristling, eyes filled with a burning fire, but theirs no escape for the small tabby, as he is way outnumbered to escape them now.

Chapter II; Amnesia
"Pretty little monster,"
The Dusk Syndicate is taking the toll, and the sanity of Leafwatcher as he begins to lose it, his injuries having not healed yet, including a severe head injury, and slowly ThunderClan and his life their is long forgotten and his whole character begins to change for the worst, and soon his entire identity falls into the pit of his mind, amnesia, and soon, he becomes another lost soul in the world insane monsters, murderers, and cannibals of the Dusk Syndicate, though his memories are not entirely forgotten. Taking the new name of Heolstor, he begins his new life as a fighter trainee, long forgotten the calm cat of ThunderClan. How this happened, is a mere injury in the head, but will become something much, much more.

Chapter III; Stepping Up a Little
"Went to the good school, left with honors,"
Heolstar becomes a trainee, and is trained in the ways of the Dusk Syndicate with [DS TRAINER 1] as his mentor, and they train them in very harsh training sessions, but with the old Leafpaw gone, it doesn't faze the tom in the slightest, and Heolstar becomes a different cat from what he once was, and soon becomes quite ambitious, manipulative, and bloodthirsty, not the pebble collector Leafwatcher once was, and soon some cats begin to fear him, with every step, and soon he may become one of the top ten feared cats in the Dusk Syndicate, maybe even replace who was once the False King, Onyx himself, but it will take time for it that to happen. [Grasstuft] continues to help him in his dreams, and he accepts this help, though he plans to get rid of him soon enough, or perhaps, the dead cat could help him, Heolstar thinks about it for a moment, and decides to wait until a later time for that to happen just yet.

Chapter IV; Annoyance
"Brand new tycoon, sittin with a harpoon,"
Heolstar meets [DS FRIEND 1], and they become slightly good friends, though [DS FRIEND 1] slightly fears him, but thinks he wasn't like this when he came here, and they push him by asking him what was his home before this and who he was. Heolstar is outraged to be asked this question, and about the clans, but his friend keeps pushing it, trying to help him because they think this wasn't really who he was. Heolstar has been fed up with their pushy attitude, and kills them in the territory when they try to push it yet again while they were walking through the territory with it being the last straw, and some of his old self comes out as he stares at the body, a shocked expression his face, but he doesn't regret it, surprising himself a bit, some memories are gained as he thinks about it, staring at the body with a blank, hungry expression.

Chapter V; Resemblance
"Something of a lampoon, out of a cartoon."
Heolstar is calmed down a bit after he killed [DS FRIEND 1], and decides to go back to camp, and bumps into [DS LOVE INTEREST 1]. The cat is a bit flirty, and Heolstar is everything but not flirty, so he decides to flirt with this cat for a bit, just to be a bit friendly with some of the cats, and soon becomes friends with them, they're not at all like [DS FRIEND 1], but they do tease him often, and it suddenly reminds him of some cats from his old home a little bit, which slightly saddens and angers him a bit. He doesn't want to be reminded of whatever is reminding him of this, as it makes him angry even more just thinking about it, so he kills her in the territory one day, but this time, he's not really all that shocked, its strange, slightly, and more memories are regained through this.

Chapter VI; Snappy
"Of a baboon with a bond, a stock, a share, in the moon..."
Heolstar one day bumps into [DS LOVE INTEREST 2] one day, and they start snapping at eachother, well only [DS LOVE INTEREST 2] does, but Heolstar calms her down quickly, or tries to at least, and after multiple bumps in, snappings, and fuses not in check, they become quick close friends soon enough. [DS LOVE INTEREST 2] is a bit on the snappy side, and isn't very interested in anything to do with Heolstar at all, or so she thinks, so their is nothing that comes up with pasts thankfully as he thought, and so they become like frienenemies in a sense, but soon they become something more as moons go by, and they become mates, and Heolstar finds that she's not really like the others like he thought, and that gives him comfort, and it suddenly reminds him of his mother, for his old home, ThunderClan, but it doesn't change his heart all that much, not yet anyways, and some memories are regained from this, but who killed his mother, is still a mystery in his mind, his broken, broken mind.

Chapter VII; Kits
"Talkin bout the business man,"
[DS LOVE INTEREST 2] comes up to Heolstar a few moons later, and right up and tells him that she's expecting his kits , and the news excites him, shocks, and an aura of calm, and pride waves over him just for one moment, and Leafwatcher comes out just a little bit, showing his mate, who he once was just for a tiny moment, and some memories are regained from this, happy ones at that. The news, and the memories makes a lot more happy, but, the realization of these kits, and his memory being regained means a lot for Heolstar, he wants them as bloodthirsty ambitious cats, but kinda wants them to be...something else which tears him in two sides. It confuses him for one moment before he bumps into an old friend, [Remorapaw] at the border while thinking about this notion.

Chapter VIII; Old Friends
"Devil with an evil plan, buddy with the stupid pants,"
Heolstar is angry that this cat is even in their territory, and since he doesn't even really remember the cat, attacks his old friend, and they fight a long time, and Heolstar begins to win, and as he does, [Remorapaw] offers their old friend a pebble, and gives him a chance to kill him, at first this confuses Heolstar, but then a realization makes him begin to break down, falling to the ground in a ball of a miserable and broken pile of who he once was, or who he has become. His old self begins to come out completely forcing his other self to be pushed away, for the time being, and Heolstar apologizes for the pain he's caused them, it depends on the roleplayer of [Remorapaw] if they will forgive him or not. Heolstar flees from the scene soon enough, confused and broken, leaving [Remorapaw] alone, trying to cope with knowing what he has done all this time, and thinks about leaving the Dusk Syndicate and coming back to ThunderClan, going back to his old life, maybe with his family, but its soon stopped suddenly, by the bloodthirsty cat he had kept at bay while he was thinking, and Leafwatcher is lost into the depths of his mind once again, lost in the depths of sanity of a broken cat who lost his memories to the Dusk Syndicate once again, how will he ever be himself once more? Only time will know, only in time will we know what happens to the tom cat soon.

Conclusion; Coming Soon, Chapter IX; Back to the Past
After having a run in with [Remorapaw], Heolstar decides that he has to go back, the Dusk Syndicate isn't his true home, and he finds out he was catnapped from his clan, and the realization that his mother was killed by a Dusk Syndicate cat, and he truly decides to go back, with his mate, and live his life as Leafwatcher once again, but he can't help for what he has done, what bloodshed he has cause in the mist of finding his memories back, and his personality taking a drastic turn, but not all for the worst. Will he ever escape from the mistakes and death he has caused? Well, we'll have to find out.

Roles
[DS CAT 1], any gender. Amya, rped by Nighty
[DS CAT 2], any gender. Moxie, rped by The Eye Of The Storm Roxie haha
[DS MENTOR 1], harsh, any gender. [optional in story]
[DS FRIEND 1] - pushy, stubborn, annoying, will be killed, any gender. Ginger, rped by The Eye Of The Storm
[DS LOVE INTEREST 1] -- flirty, teases, snappy, guarded, clean freak, will be killed, female. Belladonna, rped by Pathos
[DS LOVE INTEREST 2] -- snappy, sassy, loving, calm, adventurous, reckless, female, will become his mate. Avalanche, rped by RedHead
[Remorapaw], rped by Ludicrous Lunacy.
[Grasstuft], rped by starfall.
Some characters can be newly made for this plot, i don't mind.
Form w/ Character Site
Name •
Role •
Activity •
Roleplay Example •

Form
Name •
Age •
Role •
Gender •
Appearance •
Personality •
Activity •
Roleplay Example •

Momotaro
May 14th, 2017, 11:18 AM
I have Moxie (http://stormofcats.weebly.com/moxie.html) for Ds cat two, tawny~

goddess of ducks
May 14th, 2017, 12:12 PM
I have Amya (https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/amya.html) for the DS trainee or DS cat 1

seasalt
May 14th, 2017, 07:10 PM
The Eye Of The Storm | Nighty
Thank you for applying, your accepted for DS Cat 1 & 2!

monfang
May 14th, 2017, 07:53 PM
onyx (http://oneandonlymony.weebly.com/onyx.html) can have a part if there is a part

seasalt
May 14th, 2017, 08:18 PM
onyx (http://oneandonlymony.weebly.com/onyx.html) can have a part if there is a part

you can be that other cat i forgot the mention that was part of the catnapping, which is [DS CAT 3], and they can help him kill those cats I guess?? its like the son he never had?? hmm?? HMM??

monfang
May 14th, 2017, 08:30 PM
you can be that other cat i forgot the mention that was part of the catnapping, which is [DS CAT 3], and they can help him kill those cats I guess?? its like the son he never had?? hmm?? HMM??
son he never had

yesssssssssssssssssssss

seasalt
May 14th, 2017, 08:39 PM
son he never had

yesssssssssssssssssssss

yasssssss

goddess of ducks
May 14th, 2017, 09:14 PM
son he never had

yesssssssssssssssssssss
Poor Cassius, no longer the False Prince RIP xD

monfang
May 14th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Poor Cassius, no longer the False Prince RIP xD
he will be

RedHead
May 15th, 2017, 07:05 PM
I have Avalanche (http://redheadscharries.weebly.com/avalanche.html) for Love Interest 2

seasalt
May 16th, 2017, 04:45 PM
bump!

seasalt
May 20th, 2017, 07:09 PM
boop ;w;

ameko
May 20th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Name • Belladonna (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/belladonna.html)
Role • DS Love Interest 1 (she is the complete opposite of a clean freak tho, lol) or DS Trainer/Mentor 1
Activity • 8/10 weekends, 3/10 weekdays
Roleplay Example • Here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=261833&postcount=973) & Here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=260206&postcount=2354)

seasalt
May 21st, 2017, 06:19 PM
Redhead | Pathos
Your both accepted for love interests! We need one more role since mentor isn't very important in the story.

seasalt
May 23rd, 2017, 07:18 AM
boop!

seasalt
May 24th, 2017, 06:55 AM
boop!

seasalt
May 24th, 2017, 04:45 PM
BUMP! ;W;

seasalt
May 25th, 2017, 06:14 PM
boop bump

seasalt
May 26th, 2017, 11:09 AM
boop, I need two more roles for this plot to start, once we do that, I will put up the schedule of the dates of the events that will happen, one is already started.

seasalt
May 29th, 2017, 09:11 AM
bump ;w;

Momotaro
May 29th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Form
Name • Ginger,
Age • 12 moons,
Role • DS Friend One,
Gender • Male,
Appearance • Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7d/77/d4/7d77d4b910f330cf2d308460ea8da707.jpg)
Personality • | Pushy | Stubborn | Annoying | Rude | Brash | Blunt
Activity • Around 10 PPD
Roleplay Example • See earlier post~

Eh, I made him on the spot so the plot could start~

seasalt
May 29th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Nighty | The Eye Of The Storm | Pathos | RedHead | starfall | Ludicrous Lunacy

Alright! Now we can finally start the plot, I just gotta note to please read the plot over again, as I've edited a few things in, and I've put a conclusion to the story. I've got a schedule put up, and that will be put down below, please read it carefully, I will mention you when it is time to start each chapter.

May 30, Chapter I; The Catnapping Starts.
• Leafwatcher get's attacked by Anya and Moxie. - day. - May 30 - June
• Anya and Moxie drag him to the Dusk Syndicate, and Leaf tries to resist against them. - day.
• Leafwatcher realizes his been catnapped. - day.
• They reach camp. - day.

June , Chapter II; Amnesia Starts.
• Leafwatcher begins to lose it. - day.
• Healer tries to heal his head injury. - day.
• Leafwatcher refuses, and gets amnesia because of his refusal. - day, then night.
• His head injury heals, and he takes the name Heolstar and becomes a fighter trainee. - morning, day.

June , Chapter III; Stepping Up a Little Starts.
• Heolstar trains with his trainer. - noon, day.
• He becomes a Fighter, and is becoming the top 10 feared cats in the Dusk Syndicate. - day, June
• Gets help from his older brother Grasstuft in his dreams, and he accepts it, and he plans on getting rid of him after he doesn't need him, but decides not to for some reason. - night.

June , Chapter IV; Annoyance Starts.
• Heolstar meets Ginger. - day, morning.
• Heolstar and Ginger become close friends. - day.
• Ginger continues to pester about his old life. - afternoon, day.
• Heolstar kills Ginger. - June 16. - day, afternoon.

June , Chapter V; Resemblance Starts.
• Heolstar bumps into Belladonna, and flirts with her to keep his spirits up. - day, about morning.
• Heolstar becomes friends with Belladonna. - day.
• They remind him of some cats from his old home. - day.
• Heolstar kills Belladonna. - day, afternoon.

June , Chapter VI; Snappy Starts.
• Heolstar bumps into Avalanche, and she starts to snap at him, - almost night, day.
• He tries to calm her down, - almost night, day.
• Heolstar repeatedly bumps into Avalanche, and they become frenemies, and then just friends, day, day, day, day.
• Heolstar and Avalanche become mates. - day, noon.

July , Chapter VII; Kits Starts.
• Avalanche comes up to Heolstar, and says she's expecting, which makes him overjoyed. - day, morning/noon.
• Heolstar bumps into Remorapaw/??? at the border. - day, noon.

July , Chapter VIII; Old Friends Starts.
• Heolstar fights Remorapaw/???, - day, noon.
• He almost kills Remorapaw, Remora offers him a pebble, - day, noon.
• Heolstar gets confused, but realizes, and breaks down, and he apologizes, - day, noon.
• Heolstar flees the fight, trying to cope with what he has done, - day, noon.
• Thinks about going to his old life, before he's stopped by the bloodthirsty cat he has become, and everything has caught with him. In the end, its Leafwatcher who wins. - day, afternoon/noon.

July , Chapter IX; Back to the Past Starts.
• Heolstar goes back to ThunderClan with his mate Avalanche. - day, morning/noon.

After the plot is over, I will have a kit finder up after this.

Momotaro
May 29th, 2017, 11:51 AM
YEAHSSSSS Im ready for it! tawny~ Will you start the post for the kidnappping?

seasalt
May 30th, 2017, 09:45 AM
YEAHSSSSS I'm ready for it! tawny~ Will you start the post for the kidnapping?

Of course I will! Nighty will post first, as to follow the plot, and you will with Moxie second, I'll tell you when you can reply, as the fight has to take a bit.