PDA

View Full Version : WCO Halloween Roleplay!

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 06:36 PM
Hello everyone! And welcome to the annual, WCO Halloween Roleplay! I, Da Smallest Kitten in Da World, Moonfang, will be your host for this evening! Come one come all! And remember, no OC's, just your WCO nick. Take me for example, I'm an Animal Shifter, Imgurheart is a Furry Tiger, and so on and so forth! Enjoy the festivities and remember to have an amazing Happy Halloween!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 06:40 PM
WAssup.*She has an large book by her side.

:blue:
October 31st, 2016, 06:41 PM
(( If someone could tell me what I am that would be great-Am I a person with no life-Or three Vocaloids-Or a Kawaii Potato...God...I'm so confused...))

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 06:45 PM
(( If someone could tell me what I am that would be great-Am I a person with no life-Or three Vocaloids-Or a Kawaii Potato...God...I'm so confused...))
(Blue, tbh, you would be the Kawaii Kitteh... In my eyes at least xD)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 06:51 PM
idk what i am so im just gonna be a normal person. 'w'

October 31st, 2016, 06:54 PM
(Blue, tbh, you would be the Kawaii Kitteh... In my eyes at least xD)

(( That would work XD ))

Zan Partizanne
October 31st, 2016, 07:35 PM
(So am I supposed to be Someone Dressed up as Asriel?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 07:35 PM
(Just be Asriel)

aleka!
October 31st, 2016, 08:46 PM
I am the great Temmie (or a FNaF fan dressed up as Springtrap.. XD)

shark sailor
October 31st, 2016, 09:15 PM
I'm Alice :3
*sigh* Just Alice ;3;

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 09:17 PM
I'm a fangirl! * twitches.*

shark sailor
October 31st, 2016, 09:19 PM
Uh oh...
Should I be runnin or something?

Midnight Rain
October 31st, 2016, 09:24 PM
I am many things...

Zan Partizanne
November 1st, 2016, 05:24 AM
YUS IMA GOAT

aleka!
November 1st, 2016, 07:45 AM
I can't decide between Temmie or a FNaF fan girl because that's truly who I am XD

SkyHeart
November 1st, 2016, 10:12 AM
I IS TEH KAWAII AND MAGICAL KITTY GIRL FROM WONDERLAND X3

aleka!
November 1st, 2016, 11:15 AM
So many Alice In Wonderland fangirls XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 12:12 PM
And I'm Sasuke that devil flirt you love *la wink*

monfang
November 1st, 2016, 12:16 PM
And I'm Sasuke that devil flirt you love *la wink*
Hey Sas x3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 12:20 PM
Hey Sas x3
Hello love

monfang
November 1st, 2016, 12:23 PM
((OKAY!! RP MODE!!)
Moonfang padded up to the door of the house. With a deep breath she opened it and smiled. "Hello everyone and welcome to the annual WCO Halloween party!" she said. "I hope you enjoy it and have lots of fun."

SkyHeart
November 1st, 2016, 01:21 PM
So many Alice In Wonderland fangirls XD (XDDDD I've been an Alice in Wonderland fangirl ever since I was exposed to it as a little girl XDDD)

aleka!
November 1st, 2016, 02:39 PM
(Okay I'm just going to be that one FNaF fangurl dressed up as Springtrap XD)

Aleka smiled, waving.

FlameFire25
November 1st, 2016, 02:43 PM
(OOOOHHH HOLD UP LEMME FIND MY COSTUME CAUSE I AM NOT GONNA BE LEAFY FOR THIS)

FlameFire25
November 1st, 2016, 02:47 PM
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtyzcx1W36Sm_Ls3eicNXIH7U8oiRIW lvRnzUfg4oEh5xqSeWEGPsEeSX2 minus the sign and bear nose/mouth :3)

Flame popped up behind Aleka, grinning madly and waving.

Rivergold
November 1st, 2016, 02:55 PM
...I'm a cat...

November 1st, 2016, 05:36 PM
(( Nah I'm that girl who makes too many Musical.lys ))

Blue looked over at moonfang, smiling, her short brown hair bobbing as she ran over, almost Jumping as Flame appeared, but waved, pushing her glasses away from the tip of her nose, tugging at the cuffs she had on the sleeves of her vocaloid cosplay

aleka!
November 1st, 2016, 07:00 PM
Aleka nearly leaped backwards, surprised by Flame. She waved a hi to Blue. "Heyy there."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 07:22 AM
Sasuke appears behind moonfang he was wearing a mask and black hooded robe he laughs softly " hello~ miss me "

Rivergold
November 2nd, 2016, 07:46 AM
River glared at Madness. "What is with you and flirting with everyone and everything?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 07:48 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " it's who I am my dear it's one of the reasons people love me because I'm just that hot devil flirt you love " he winks at river

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 07:58 AM
Aleka sighed before facepalming. "Jeez Sasuke." She said, while also laughing.

November 2nd, 2016, 12:56 PM
Blue looked at the four people near her, the young girl somewhat confused, a few streaks of yellow wavered in her hair as she looked at Sasuke, then fought the urge to cringe, shivering, her green eyes mostly blank, though she kept a smile on her face

FlameFire25
November 2nd, 2016, 02:46 PM
"He's not like the real Sasuke. I mean, the -guy-everyone-thinks-is-hot-thing is right. The Sasuke from the anime is a cry-baby tratior." Flame chirped, smiling. She fiddled with her bowtie, fixing it so it wasn't crooked. (Note to madness: flirt with me, and I'll take it as you flirting with the real me. Fair warning)

November 2nd, 2016, 02:57 PM
(( Do anything with me and I'll take it like you're doing whatever with the real me ))

Blue was quiet, looking at Flame, she was confused, but she knew no one would explain it too her, "What'ya mean 'Hot'?" She looked at Flame, the meaning of hot was just referring to weather or something, most of the time, she viewed all people the same-excluding the people that she knew she hated from past experiences, that was a different story, then again, everyone at the party right now was older than her, it didn't really matter anymore she guessed

FlameFire25
November 2nd, 2016, 03:06 PM
(SAME HERE FELLAS)

"Ohhh, savage, Blue!" Flame laughed, then shrugged. "You call someone 'hot' if everyone likes their looks." She looked over at Blue, a friendly smile on her face. It kinda made her look a bit frightening with the face paint and all. (I'm like 5' 2" so I'm probs the shortest here xD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 03:48 PM
Believe it or not I am really a flirt in real life so what I'm doing is basically what I'm really going to do if we ever meet X3)
Sasuke smiles " yep I'm more different than the anime Sasuke I can think smart and I'm more....devilish than him and I really do actually stay with the people I love...depending if I'm good or bad if I'm bad you're all screwed " he says smiling as he looks at blue and flame " but it is nice to see many beautiful angels care to fall into the darkness with me my dears " he says winking a bit as he takes off his mask showing pitch black classy hair and glowing red eyes but the white in his eyes were pitch black making him look a demon of sorts

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 04:01 PM
(I'm short, and probably the youngest here, as I'm in sixth grade, but I am also taking this seriously XD)

"Oh Jeez." Aleka said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 04:22 PM
I have a feeling that I'm the oldest here I'm in 11th grade)Sasuke laughs softly as he bows to them " see yea later I gotta flirt with other beautiful angels "

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 04:39 PM
(If I heard that I would be cringing and face palming so hard while laughing in most cases XD)

"Good for you, buh-bye." Aleka said, waving.

November 2nd, 2016, 04:39 PM
(( I'm in 6th grade too ))

Blue nodded in Flame's direction, then looked at Sasuke, gritting her teeth and tipugging at her sleeves, being 4'11, she was mostly looking up at everyone, pushing hair from her eyes, pulling her arms behind her back as she watched Sasuke walk away, but she said nothing, "He gives me the creeps" she muttered, shivering, saying "Good riddance" loud enough for no one to hear except Aleka

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 04:42 PM
(-painfully resists the urge to yell TWINSIES-)

"Yeah... I so argee with you." Aleka said, winking.

FlameFire25
November 2nd, 2016, 04:42 PM
I have a feeling that I'm the oldest here I'm in 11th grade)Sasuke laughs softly as he bows to them " see yea later I gotta flirt with other beautiful angels "
(Lol you are) Flame raised an eyebrow. "Who you calling an angel? I remember scraping my knee coming up from hell." She stepped closer to Blue and Aleka, prepared to protect the youngest of the bunch.

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 04:48 PM
(Wow nice reply to that XD)

"Get wrecked Sasuke!" Aleka nearly yelled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 04:49 PM
Sasuke smiles " no wonder you're so dang hot " he winks at her as he walks off

FlameFire25
November 2nd, 2016, 04:49 PM
(:cool: http://pa1.narvii.com/5827/59288af31a70c59658de90710baea1a190b48a2e_hq.gif) Sasukewolf (madness) "Wow, not many people know how to respond to that." She laughed, but a light blush was barely visible under the blood face paint.

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 04:51 PM
(Wow nice gif OwO)

"I am sooooo disgusted right now." Aleka looked down at the pavement, closing her eyes for a second before reopening them.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 04:57 PM
:rainbowllama: swag :3) Sasuke smiles " well I am one of a kind love and like many have said I'm just one hell of a flirt " he winks as he begins to sit down

FlameFire25
November 2nd, 2016, 04:59 PM
"Well, I've worked myself into a corner, haven't I?" Flame sighed, reaching up to fix her top hat.

November 2nd, 2016, 05:02 PM
"Jesus Christ" Blue muttered, looking at Aleka and Flame and smiling, her hair wavering, she made a mini-glare in Sasuke's direction, her "Ditto" she muttered, smiling in Aleka's direction, happy for what she said, and agreeing completely

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 05:03 PM
"Do you think there's going to be soda and other stuff like muffins and pizza?" Aleka asked, her stomach lightly rumbling.

(I'm always hungry when I go to parties because my Mom doesn't let me eat things except for snacks XD)

FlameFire25
November 2nd, 2016, 05:05 PM
(SAME)
"I don't know, let's go look, shall we?" Flame asked, looking at each girl in turn with a wide grin on her face.

November 2nd, 2016, 05:05 PM
"I hope so," Blue smiled, pushing hair away from her eyes, her face calm, she glanced around, looking for food, her green eyes blank, not looking at Sasuke, running a few fingers through her hair, before nodding, "I would love to," she said excitedly, her eyes lighting up

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 05:07 PM
Sasuke yawns a bit " man im bored " he says calmly " I wonder if everyone from madness is coming?" ( mind if I bring everyone one from madness)

FlameFire25
November 2nd, 2016, 05:10 PM
(Eh I'm fine with it. Ladies? Your opinion?)
"Hi Bored, I'm Flame." She shot back instantly, taking each of the younger girls by the hand and leading them away. Once a good distance away, she sighed loudly, leaning against a wall and putting a hand to her forehead. "WHY MUST I ALWAYS DO THAT"

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 05:15 PM
(I hate when people do that XD)

"Oh jeez, that right there is asriel as it gets in annoying ways." Aleka said, she just had to say it, she just had to.

November 2nd, 2016, 05:16 PM
(( Don't care tbh ))

Blue looked at Flame, and shrugged, an awkward smile on her face, hair wavering, glancing at Aleka, pushing her hands in her pockets as she looked at the older girl plainly

FlameFire25
November 2nd, 2016, 05:18 PM
Flame spun around, her eyes wide. "OH MY SANS" She laughed, laughing so hard a few tears sprung up in the corners of her eyes. "I freaking love you, Aleka! How humerus can you get?!!"

(^^^^ME TBH^^^^)

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 05:21 PM
"So.. are we going inside or not?" She was slightly leaning foward, throwing glances at the house. "I don't like stairs. They're always up to something."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 05:23 PM
K :3 don't worry they're going to be more hot boys and girls coming!) Sasuke laughs softly at what flame said " cute " he says as someone taps his shoulder it was dead mind a tall scary looking but handsome teenager looking guy with brown eyes and brown messy hair he also has tattoos on his arms and face and a eye tattoo on his forehead " are you annoying the female again " he says in his dark smart guy voice. Sasuke smiles " maybe~"

A tall man walks up to flame and the rest " hello girls ~" this man looked extremely dangerous with his grey eyes and long spiked back hair that was tied up in a ponytail but what made him dangerous was the sewn up never ending smile on his face beside him was a beautiful woman with rose colored hair and a scar on her forehead she also had a rose on her hand they both were wearing suits she smiles " mind if we join you ?"

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 05:29 PM
"I swear to god I'm going to kill you Sasuke." Aleka said, groaning.

FlameFire25
November 2nd, 2016, 05:31 PM
(ARE YOU ANNOYING THE FEMALE AGAIN XD)
"I honestly don't have any good door puns. Sorry." Flame laughed, rubbing the back of her head. She turned to look at the newcomers, her expression blank but mostly reading 'WTH'. She gathered the girls closer, a glare appearing on her face. "Who are you guys??" She asked, her tone level.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 05:32 PM
The man with the sewn up smile laughs softly " oh you know dad huh I'm smile it's a pleasure to meet you beautiful pieces of prey " he says with a slight growl as the woman hits him in the head " forget about him im rose I'm also one might say smiles sister though we're not related by blood "

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 05:33 PM
"And yes we do mind." Aleka awnsered, glaring at the newcomers.

FlameFire25
November 2nd, 2016, 05:37 PM
"Who you calling prey?" Flame growled, her eyes narrowed. The face paint made her look very frightening, and that wasn't a good sign. Her hands rolled into fists, and she was ready to punch one of them if they came too close to Aleka or Blue.

(Gotta blast guys! Don't do too much if ya can avoid it, please!)

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 05:39 PM
(If people start fighting, I'm usually the first one to yell- "Fight! Fight!)

"Oohhh I hope they start fighting." Aleka whispered to Blue.
(Bai!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 05:42 PM
Smile laughs softly " I'm calling you all prey I've have a tendency to enjoy killing the things I love " Rose pushes him away " okay we're leaving now oh and one more thing " he looks at them " don't piss off dead mind " she warns them as she pushes smile away from them

November 2nd, 2016, 06:14 PM
"T-The heck?" Blue stared after the two, after nodding to Aleka, "I thought it was wrong but I guess not" she whispered, though she didn't like being mothered, though it a way it did make her feel safer

aleka!
November 2nd, 2016, 06:17 PM
"Why?" Aleka asked, tilting her head.

(And im still that one weirdo dressed up as Springtrap, just imagine a short, curly haired girl with the Springtrap ears, facepaint and a bunny suit XD)

November 2nd, 2016, 06:23 PM
"Donno, they just seem so...I don't know the word...formal? Fancy?" Blue shrugged, smiling, but she stayed back, grasping her phone in her pocket, before letting go of it and pulling her hands behind her back, watching Flame quietly

(( Imagine a short, black-haired girl wearing an army uniform from an anime that isn't really suited to her age tbh ))

Rivergold
November 2nd, 2016, 11:53 PM
River leaned against a wall, watching silently.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2016, 04:43 PM
Dead mind was sitting far from everyone his eyes were closed making it look like as if he was sleeping as Sasuke, rose and smile were talking about to usual things

FlameFire25
November 3rd, 2016, 04:48 PM
(Imagine a 5'2" girl with a short blond wig, a yellow button up shirt, a blue bow tie, black dress pants, and Golden Freddy facepaint/ears x3)

"Well then, this is going to be a loonngg night..." Flame sighed, looking behind her at the two girls. "Let's go inside."

(I legit mother all smaller kids so sorry :D)

Rivergold
November 3rd, 2016, 04:54 PM
(eh, I'm 5'7")

Cubonez
November 3rd, 2016, 05:03 PM
#IAmCubbyTheCubone x3

November 3rd, 2016, 05:14 PM
"I agree completely" Blue said, smiling, and going towards the door, her black hair wavering as she tugged at the sleeve of Her costume, maybe an anime character wasn't the best idea, it worked either way, whether she liked or not, her ponytail slung over her shoulder and the red armband on her arm almost glowing in the moonlight

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 05:26 PM
"Yeah, let's eat some muffins and stay up drinking coffee all night." Aleka agreed, pulling her phone out her pocket. She stepped inside the house, glancing around.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2016, 06:43 PM
All of the sudden a loud roar was heard it was smile and he looked angry as he grabs dead mind by the shirt " what was that!?" Dead mind just smiles " you heard me you little beast "

November 3rd, 2016, 06:45 PM
"W-What the heck?!?" Blue jumped when she heard the roar and nearly fell on top of Aleka, "Sorry," she muttered, looking out behind her, her black hair wavering for a moment before she turned her back to the outside, a small smile on her face, though she was hiding the embarrassment pretty well

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 06:48 PM
"It's uh, fine." Aleka answered.

Cubonez
November 3rd, 2016, 06:52 PM
Cubby looked around, smiling as she looked through her black shades she wore.

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 07:03 PM
"Welp, I'm going to go look for the muffins." Aleka half-joked, walking over to a table and looking at the food resting on top of it.

November 3rd, 2016, 07:07 PM
"I'm going to look for any food whatsoever" Blue smiled, following Aleka and looking around for and food, her black hair wavering as she tugged her armband, the red fabric laying half-limp against her arm, pulling her hands to her sides as she looked for anything to eat

Cubonez
November 3rd, 2016, 07:10 PM
Cubby was looking down at her phone as she got a text.
Red: cub CMON where ru?
Cubby rolled her eyes.
Cub: nowhere to be found hun she typed, smiling mischievously.

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 07:13 PM
"Oooohhhh there's brownies." She said, grabbing a plate. She grabbed one brownie, placing it on the paper-plate. She soon walked over to the section of sodas, as there were every type of coke. "Do you want some Coke? I'm fixin' to get some RootBeer for myself, as that's my favorite type of coke."

(Well, there goes the Texas side of me x3)

November 3rd, 2016, 07:25 PM
"Heck yeah, brownies" Blue smiled, taking one, Wait...Root Beer is Coke? Whatever, Blue shrugged, "Sure, I'll have a coke," she took a can, smiling, her hair wavering as she looked around for any other food

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 08:12 PM
Aleka took a can of RootBeer, which was obviously a kind of coke (sorry I had to XD) and poured it in a cup, drinking it tight there, not caring it was warm.

monfang
November 3rd, 2016, 08:52 PM
The black and White She cat slinked along the wood planks in the ceiling of the old mansion the party was held in. She watched carefully, her tail flicking. "This is going better than I suspected." she said to herself.

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 07:55 AM
(Here in Missouri everything is soda, which they are all types of soda.)
Ember found her room and started to move in, while her cat explored.

The golden-furred she cat poked her nose into the doors that were open, leaving the ones that weren't and surprising more than one boy in the process. She padded through all the colors of dorms, most carefully through the green one and returned to her dorm to take a nap.

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 02:39 PM
(Here in Missouri everything is soda, which they are all types of soda.)
Ember found her room and started to move in, while her cat explored.

The golden-furred she cat poked her nose into the doors that were open, leaving the ones that weren't and surprising more than one boy in the process. She padded through all the colors of dorms, most carefully through the green one and returned to her dorm to take a nap.
(*cough* wrong RP, River)
Flame spun around, shaking a tiny bit as she looked for the source of the roar. Aleka and Blue had left, and honestly, she didn't like being alone at parties. Flame just about always stuck close to friends. Why can't Levi or Rain be here??

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 02:42 PM
(Agh! I was wondering where this post went! Sorry!)

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 02:48 PM
(Agh! I was wondering where this post went! Sorry!)
(Np bob)

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 02:57 PM
River remained where she was, just, watching.
(...can someone come over to talk to me?)

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 03:01 PM
(come over to meee I'm a little scared alone)

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 03:03 PM
(WHere are you?)

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 03:04 PM
(BY THE FOOD TABLE XD)

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 06:49 PM
River noticed someone standing by herself near the food table and walked over. "You ok?" she asked, one eyebrow raised.

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 07:12 PM
River noticed someone standing by herself near the food table and walked over. "You ok?" she asked, one eyebrow raised.
Flame jumped a bit, turning to face River. "O-oh, yeh, I'm fine!!" She smiled, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly.

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 07:17 PM
She huffed good-naturedly. "Right. You look more than a bit nervous; are Madness and his cronies getting to you?"

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 07:23 PM
"Eh." Flame shifted her hand from side to side. "If you got Madness flirting with ya and then get called prey by a guy named 'Smile', how can you not be scared?" She replied in a sarcastic tone, rolling her bright green-blue eyes.

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 07:25 PM
She lifted her hands and cracked her knuckles. "I really would like to punch that guy in the face," she said wistfully.

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Flame laughed. "Don't we all at times?"

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 07:34 PM
River shook her head. "Try most of the time."

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 07:38 PM
She chuckled again, shaking her head. "Okay, that was an understatement, wasn't it?" She glanced at the table, gazing longingly at the treats atop it. She settled for a Pepsi, cracking it open and taking a sip.

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 07:59 PM
River grinned. "In the 'When the Moon Rises' rp, I made a pack of Sauske-hungry middle aged women chase him from one end of town to the other because he kept saying that 'women stopped and stared as Sauske walked / worked out / did anything that even remotely showed off his muscles.'" She laughed. "It was great."

FlameFire25
November 4th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Flame nearly choked on her pop, making a snorting noise as she held in a laugh. "Middle-aged women?!" She laughed loudly, setting her can down so she didn't drop it.

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 09:32 PM
River nodded. "Yes. All in their forties or so. It was glorious."

FlameFire25
November 5th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Flame continued laughed, a few tears at the corners of her eyes. "I'm gonna cry, but I can't or the paint will smear!!" She tried limiting the laugh to a giggle, to some success.

Rivergold
November 19th, 2016, 06:36 PM
(I'm sorry, is this dead now?)