PDA

View Full Version : Scar's Territory

Blackout
October 31st, 2016, 05:57 PM
Now we can start the Rp

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 06:01 PM
(I forgot the character i chose to be the she cat so...its Hazelflame now.)

Hazelflame walked through the forest,hunting.She stopped when she smelt an unknown cat.

Blackout
October 31st, 2016, 06:05 PM
(Lol it was always Hazelflame)
Scar had just left the cave and was sitting just outside calling for his sister Tulip. He was worried Tulip had never been gone for this long before.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 06:09 PM
(XD)

The golden she-cat walked trough the woods,following the smell.She found an large hill with an cave on the otherside.There was an cat outside.

Blackout
October 31st, 2016, 06:16 PM
Scar was still calling "Tulip!" His voice seemed to demand a response " Tulip where are you? Come back to the cave!" When there was no answer Scar decided to move. As Scar walked around the hill, he cursed between his breaths, luckily he hadn't noticed the she-cat watching him.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 06:28 PM
The she-cat looked at him curiously.Her ears flopped,and she yawned loudly.

Blackout
October 31st, 2016, 06:38 PM
Scar's ears immediately perked up as he went on alert " who's there? You better not be playing games Tulip" Scar growled as he crouched into a defensive stance and looked around.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 06:39 PM
Hazelflame looked at him before jumping down quietly.

Blackout
October 31st, 2016, 06:45 PM
Scar turned around confused and ran right into Hazelflame "Watch where your going!" He yelled as he almost toppled over the she-cat.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 06:48 PM
"Well that's rude." She said,glaring at him.

Blackout
October 31st, 2016, 06:53 PM
Scar snarled at her "you know what's rude? You wandering into my territory, who are you?" Scar demanded still standing over the She-cat not letting her up.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 06:56 PM
"Well,I wander a couple fox lengths out of camp and yet another cat patronizes me" She says,turning around and starting to walk away.

Blackout
October 31st, 2016, 07:04 PM
Scar's fur bristled and he arched his back "are you a clan cat?" Scar spat, not trying to hide the obvious hatred in his words. Scar's muscular frame rippled as he prepared to pounce.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 07:06 PM
"Yes and I hate it." She said,her dark green eyes looking back at him."And if you are planning to attack,it's not gonna work." Hazelflame added.

Blackout
October 31st, 2016, 07:09 PM
(Scar isn't supposed to find out yet)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 07:11 PM
(oh...crap......uh....pretend i never said that...)

Blackout
October 31st, 2016, 07:14 PM
(Lol its ok)
Scar looked at her "I asked you a question" he snarled

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 07:14 PM
She was silent before walking off.

Blackout
October 31st, 2016, 07:22 PM
Scar glared at her as she walked away, surprisingly he relaxed a little, "huh she was quite a beautiful she-cat, no no no I should be attacking her right now Scar thought to himself unsheathed his claws, took a step forward but then strangely he stopped, sheathed his claws and turned around. Fox dung! he cursed at himself "I better go find Tulip" he decided.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 07:26 PM
The she-cat sat in an large tree nearby.She had never met an Loner before.Or was he an Rouge? She put those thoughts aside and focused on looking for freshkill to bring back.

Blackout
October 31st, 2016, 07:45 PM
(Gtg I'll be back on tomarrow)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 31st, 2016, 07:46 PM
(OK)

goddess of ducks
October 31st, 2016, 08:43 PM
Jet came trotting back, a mouse dangling from his jaws. "Hey Scar what's-" He stopped abruptly as his eyes landed on the unfamiliar she cat. "Who are you?" he demanded.

Blackout
November 1st, 2016, 01:37 PM
Scar looked at Jet "it's ok, I've already dealt with her, she's just passing through" he stated as he walked back to the cave entrance "she's just passing through, come on we have to find Tulip and ado that mouse to the pile" Scar finished as he disappeared into the brush

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 03:10 PM
Hazelflame watched them,wondering who Tulip was.The pretty golden she cat then started to head back to camp.

goddess of ducks
November 1st, 2016, 03:47 PM
Jet frowned a little, hoping to get in on the action. He tossed the mouse to their fresh kill pile and darted off after Scar to find Tulip.

Blackout
November 1st, 2016, 04:48 PM
(By the way Grunge is going to act kinda like a psuedo-medicine cat since his mother was before she left her Clan, however he can fight better than he can use herbs)
Scar kept walking barely waiting for Jet, however when Jet did catch up Scar stopped to talk with him "have seen Grunge, I've been meaning to talk him about the living arangements, his herbs are spilling out of his den" Scar said lightly. Scar kept moving his Icy Blue eyes narrowing " Tulip!" He shouted once again.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 04:50 PM
Grunge sat in the den,arranging his herbs.He heard Scar yell.The tom ran out to see him.

Blackout
November 1st, 2016, 05:02 PM
Scar saw Grunge "there you are, what have you been doing?" Scar snapped

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 05:05 PM
"Arranging my herbs.Why have you been yowling? And where is Tulip?" Grunge stared at Scar.

Blackout
November 1st, 2016, 05:12 PM
Scar yowled in disbelief "of course you were arranging your herbs! Your always arranging your herbs when your not out recruiting!" Scar's fur began to bristle "You have the biggest den besides Tulip and you somehow still find a way to litter the cave with your herbs" Scar snarled then he sighed "sorry Grunge I....Tulip's gone missing and we can't find her" he meowed

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 05:15 PM
"What?!" Grunge jumped,his fur bristled.

Blackout
November 1st, 2016, 05:20 PM
Scar sat down, his tail wrapped around his legs "she went off at sunhigh to explore, but she been gone longer then usual" he meowed a confused look on his face "earlier I had to chase a she-cat out of our territory, so I'm that Tulip might be in trouble" he meowed

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 05:23 PM
Hazelflame sat in the camp,bored out of her mind.

"Hmm..Mabye she went hunting for an while?" Grunge asked,although he was very worried.

Blackout
November 1st, 2016, 05:28 PM
Scar nodded "yeah maybe, do want to help look for her? we can split up to cover more ground" he meowed before looking at his smaller brother "Jet, have any ideas?" He asked

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 1st, 2016, 05:30 PM
Grunge nodded his head and ran East.

Blackout
November 1st, 2016, 05:37 PM
Scar watched him run off and let out a small chuckle, he could always count on Grunge unlike "Clan cats!" he thought, suddenly aware of Tulip's potential fate "if they even touched her, I'll kill them all myself!" he thought before taking off without waiting for Jet. Scar headed north

goddess of ducks
November 2nd, 2016, 03:18 PM
Surprised at being asked what his opinion was, opened his mouth to speak, but before anything come out both Grunge and Scar had gone their different directions. "Oh good talk guys." He said quietly, a tinge of frustration to his voice. Jet turned around and padded back towards camp in case she came back.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 2nd, 2016, 03:22 PM
Grunge looked around,calling out Tulip loudly.

Hazelflame padded out of camp,as she was bored.

Blackout
November 2nd, 2016, 04:34 PM
(What clan is Hazelflame actually in again?)
Scar ran around shouting his sister name, desperately trying to find her

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 2nd, 2016, 04:36 PM
(Uh...Well that depends on where this place is.)

Grunge stopped when he saw Tulip sleeping laziliy on an large rock."Tulip!" He said angrily. "Where have you been!"

Blackout
November 2nd, 2016, 04:57 PM
(It's kinda near Seastones)
Scar had stopped to rest and was panting franticly.

Blackout
November 5th, 2016, 03:11 PM
(I guess I'll play Tulip until the person who chose her gets back on)
Tulip jumped up in shock, and consequently slipped and fell off the rock. "Ow, what are you yowling about" she meowed lightly as she slowly picked herself off the floor "don't tell my brothers I fell, they'll never let me hear the end of it" she quickly added her ears flat against her head in humiliation

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 03:13 PM
(I guess I'll play Tulip until the person who chose her gets back on)
Tulip jumped up in shock, and consequently slipped and fell off the rock. "Ow, what are you yowling about" she meowed lightly as she slowly picked herself off the floor "don't tell my brothers I fell, they'll never let me hear the end of it" she quickly added her ears flat against her head in humiliation
"They arent worried about that! Why were you gone for so long?" Grunge asked,staring at her.

Blackout
November 5th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Tulip's ears perked up "their not? That's great!" She yowled as she ran over to Grunge. "Sorry I've been gone for so long, at first I was hunting then I found this rock and the sun was shining just right, so I sat up here......and I may have taken a nap" she meowed mischievously as she looked up at the dark brown tabby.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Tulip's ears perked up "their not? That's great!" She yowled as she ran over to Grunge. "Sorry I've been gone for so long, at first I was hunting then I found this rock and the sun was shining just right, so I sat up here......and I may have taken a nap" she meowed mischievously as she looked up at the dark brown tabby.
"We've been looking for an while!" Grunge said staring at her.

Blackout
November 7th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Tulip's smile faded "sorry, I guess we should go back now right" she sighed as she looked down at her paws.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Tulip's smile faded "sorry, I guess we should go back now right" she sighed as she looked down at her paws.
Grunge started running back into the territory, his expression blank.

Blackout
November 7th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Tulip followed slowly behind.

Scar got up and began to franticly look around "clan cats!" He rasped, still out of breath Scar took off trying to find his sister, his yowling loud enough to scare all the prey away

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Tulip followed slowly behind.

Scar got up and began to franticly look around "clan cats!" He rasped, still out of breath Scar took off trying to find his sister, his yowling loud enough to scare all the prey away
"Scar?" Grunge yelled out,trying to get he attention.

Blackout
November 7th, 2016, 05:41 PM
"Grunge?!" Scar yowled in surprise "where are you?" He yowled

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:44 PM
"Grunge?!" Scar yowled in surprise "where are you?" He yowled
"Ahem." Grunge said from right behind Scar.

Blackout
November 7th, 2016, 05:46 PM
"Grunge! I'm glad your here, the Clan cats....I think they took Tulip" he said franticly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:49 PM
"Grunge! I'm glad your here, the Clan cats....I think they took Tulip" he said franticly
"No,she's right here." Grunge said calmly,pointing his tail at the she cat behind him.

Blackout
November 7th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Tulip popped up from behind Grunge "hey Scar" she said sheepishly, scared she might suffer Scar's wraith.

Scar looked at his sister, fury in his eyes "where have you been? We have been looking for you" he meowed softly, as Tulip looked at the ground

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Tulip popped up from behind Grunge "hey Scar" she said sheepishly, scared she might suffer Scar's wraith.

Scar looked at his sister, fury in his eyes "where have you been? We have been looking for you" he meowed softly, as Tulip looked at the ground
"She was sleeping." Grunge glared at Tulip.

Blackout
November 7th, 2016, 06:21 PM
"Sleeping?" Scar sighed, the anger leaving his eyes. Scar turned around "I can't stay mad at you Tulip" he began, "really can I go train with Jet then?!" Tulip interrupted, "you didn't let me finish, you will however be punished" Scar meowed. Tulip pouted "but..." Scar cut her off "no buts, you will not be training with Jet, instead you will be helping Grunge clean up his herbs" Scar meowed mischievously as he looked back at Grunge. Tulip began to yowl complaints.

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 10:43 PM
As Jet nervously paced around their base camp, his tail swung behind him ruffling the dead leaves that covered the floor. What if something bad happened to her?

Blackout
November 14th, 2016, 10:51 PM
As Jet nervously paced around their base camp, his tail swung behind him ruffling the dead leaves that covered the floor. What if something bad happened to her?

Scar raced away from Grunge and Tulip "have fun cleaning the herbs" he yowled barely holding back a mrrow of laughter. Before he got to the cave he slowed his pace and put on a look of sadness, as he walked in to the cave he let out a yowl of despair.

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Jet whipped around at the first scent of his brother. He raised his tail hopefully until the shriek met his black ears. His expression turned to one of horror as he sprinted over and came face to face with Scar. "What's wrong?!" He asked worriedly.

Blackout
November 14th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Jet whipped around at the first scent of his brother. He raised his tail hopefully until the shriek met his black ears. His expression turned to one of horror as he sprinted over and came face to face with Scar. "What's wrong?!" He asked worriedly.
"I can't find Tulip, she's.....she's gone!" Scar yowled again barely able to hold in the laughter anymore, as he pretend sulked over to the fresh kill pile.

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Jets mouth fell open and his tail hit the ground. The tom lost all his will and solemnly followed his brother to the fresh kill pile. "D-do you think a fox or something got her? Where's Grunge? Is he okay?" He said flooding his brother with worried questions.

Blackout
November 14th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Jets mouth fell open and his tail hit the ground. The tom lost all his will and solemnly followed his brother to the fresh kill pile. "D-do you think a fox or something got her? Where's Grunge? Is he okay?" He said flooding his brother with worried questions.
"I think a fox got her...." he meowed stepping into the shadows "like this!" He yowled bowling Jet over with one paw. Scar finally let out mrrow of laughter as he rolled around the ground "you should have seen your face!" He yowled

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 11:18 PM
"I think a fox got her...." he meowed stepping into the shadows "like this!" He yowled bowling Jet over with one paw. Scar finally let out mrrow of laughter as he rolled around the ground "you should have seen your face!" He yowled
Jet was about to loose it, he could bear it on himself if something happened to her. Jet was about to say something back when Scar tackled him. Jet took the fall and laid there in disbelief. "W-what?" He stammered in disbelief. Then as quickly as Wcar pounced on him, his temper snapped. "How could you joke about something like that?!" He yelled his hackles raised. "That's too far Scar, it's not funny!" He said aphis voice breaking. Jet turned tail and fled into the den and plopped into his nest.

Blackout
November 14th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Jet was about to loose it, he could bear it on himself if something happened to her. Jet was about to say something back when Scar tackled him. Jet took the fall and laid there in disbelief. "W-what?" He stammered in disbelief. Then as quickly as Wcar pounced on him, his temper snapped. "How could you joke about something like that?!" He yelled his hackles raised. "That's too far Scar, it's not funny!" He said aphis voice breaking. Jet turned tail and fled into the den and plopped into his nest.
"In fact you should have seen her face when I told her she had to help Grunge clean out his......" Scar trailed off as his brother walked away "fox dung" Scar muttered under his breath as he stalked away to his own den "it was just a joke" he remarked "he'll get over it he has too, Tulip will make him forgive me" he thought to himself as he sat alone in his den

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 11:26 PM
"In fact you should have seen her face when I told her she had to help Grunge clean out his......" Scar trailed off as his brother walked away "fox dung" Scar muttered under his breath as he stalked away to his own den "it was just a joke" he remarked he'll get over it he has too, Tulip will make him forgive me he thought to himself as he sat alone in his den
Jet listened and heard Scar retire to his den. Still bristling with anger he stood up and padded out of the camp determined to find Tulip himself.

Blackout
November 14th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Jet listened and heard Scar retire to his den. Still bristling with anger he stood up and padded out of the camp determined to find Tulip himself.
Just theneed Tulip crashed into Jet "who....hey Jet, where's Scar?" She asked looking at her distressed brother "oh yeah sorry Jet" she meowed lightly, shifting her weight

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Just theneed Tulip crashed into Jet "who....hey Jet, where's Scar?" She asked looking at her distressed brother "oh yeah sorry Jet" she meowed lightly, shifting her weight
Jets mouth broke into a grin and he nuzzled Tulip. At the mention of Scar though he pulled away. "Back at camp." He replied coldly.

Blackout
November 14th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Jets mouth broke into a grin and he nuzzled Tulip. At the mention of Scar though he pulled away. "Back at camp." He replied coldly.
"What did he do?" Tulip asked, she had noticed the hint of aggression in his voice "they can't be fighting again, ugh Tom's are such mouse-brains" She thought to herself as she curled her tail around her feet.

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 11:41 PM
"What did he do?" Tulip asked, she had noticed the hint of aggression in his voice "they can't be fighting again, ugh Tom's are such mouse-brains" She thought to herself as she curled her tail around her feet.
"It started when I went looked for you. I got worried a fox or something had gotten you and Scar came running back saying you couldn't be found. He said you were found by a fox. But it was all a joke. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He said quietly.

Blackout
November 14th, 2016, 11:44 PM
"It started when I went looked for you. I got worried a fox or something had gotten you and Scar came running back saying you couldn't be found. He said you were found by a fox. But it was all a joke. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He said quietly.
"Of course he did that, we'll at least didn't tell you why I was......" she stopped herself, and quickly changed the subject "well you two have to stop fighting, I'll tell him to apologize" she meowed with a slight smile.

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 11:46 PM
"Of course he did that, we'll at least didn't tell you why I was......" she stopped herself, and quickly changed the subject "well you two have to stop fighting, I'll tell him to apologize" she meowed with a slight smile.
"Alright, as long as your safe." He meowed contentedly. As long as his sister was safe Jet was fine, but he was thinking it hard to forgive Scar this time.

Blackout
November 14th, 2016, 11:51 PM
"Alright, as long as your safe." He meowed contentedly. As long as his sister was safe Jet was fine, but he was thinking it hard to forgive Scar this time.
"You'll forgive him won't you?" Tulip pleaded "idk what's wrong with him this morning, has anything else happened today?" Tulip asked, giving Jet a thoughtful look.

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 11:53 PM
"You'll forgive him won't you?" Tulip pleaded "idk what's wrong with him this morning, has anything else happened today?" Tulip asked, giving Jet a thoughtful look.
"Yeah, I will this time." He said with a slight sigh. "Nothing much has happened today, I don't think. I've been too busy looking for you. Where were you anyways?" He asked.

Blackout
November 15th, 2016, 12:00 AM
"Yeah, I will this time." He said with a slight sigh. "Nothing much has happened today, I don't think. I've been too busy looking for you. Where were you anyways?" He asked.
"Thank you....you didn't see anything?" She questioned further "I thought I smelt another cat near here" she looked down at her paws, deep in thought "did Scar have to chase off a cat today?" Tulip questioned herself, but was brought back to reality by Jet's question " what? Oh yeah Scar didn't tell you, I was....sleeping sorry I made you worry so much" she meowed softly, trying to hide her embarrassment.

goddess of ducks
November 15th, 2016, 12:18 PM
"Thank you....you didn't see anything?" She questioned further "I thought I smelt another cat near here" she looked down at her paws, deep in thought "did Scar have to chase off a cat today?" Tulip questioned herself, but was brought back to reality by Jet's question " what? Oh yeah Scar didn't tell you, I was....sleeping sorry I made you worry so much" she meowed softly, trying to hide her embarrassment.
Jet shook his head. "Nope, I didn't see anyone. Although now that you mention it there was a strange scent hanging on Scar's pelt, but I didn't see anyone." He said slightly confused. "And your fine. As long as you're safe now, it's all that matters." He purred.

Blackout
November 15th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Jet shook his head. "Nope, I didn't see anyone. Although now that you mention it there was a strange scent hanging on Scar's pelt, but I didn't see anyone." He said slightly confused. "And your fine. As long as you're safe now, it's all that matters." He purred.
"I'm glad you aren't mad at me, Scar's making me help Grunge clean his den" Tulippouted asshe buried her nose in Jet's flank.

Scar could hear Tulip's arrival but had decided against going out there and seeing Jet again. "what's wrong with me? Why am I such a mousebrain sometimes? I know Jet cares about Tulip as much as I do, I'll apologize to him that's what I'll do" Scar thought to himself as he stared at his paws. Suddenly his thought drifted to the strange she-cat he had seen earlier this morning and about how beautiful she had been "if I ever see her again I'll invite her in" Scar decided.

goddess of ducks
November 16th, 2016, 10:37 PM
"I'm glad you aren't mad at me, Scar's making me help Grunge clean his den" Tulippouted asshe buried her nose in Jet's flank.

Scar could hear Tulip's arrival but had decided against going out there and seeing Jet again. "what's wrong with me? Why am I such a mousebrain sometimes? I know Jet cares about Tulip as much as I do, I'll apologize to him that's what I'll do" Scar thought to himself as he stared at his paws. Suddenly his thought drifted to the strange she-cat he had seen earlier this morning and about how beautiful she had been "if I ever see her again I'll invite her in" Scar decided.
Jet led the way back to the camp. "Why is he making you help Grunge clean his den?" He questioned casting a side glance to his brother that was full of scorn.

Blackout
November 17th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Jet led the way back to the camp. "Why is he making you help Grunge clean his den?" He questioned casting a side glance to his brother that was full of scorn.
"Because I caused you guys too much trouble and because I fell asleep out in the open, I could have been in danger" Tulip responded before catching Jet's look of scorn. "You said you'd be nice" she pouted looking down at her paws

Kaiser25
November 19th, 2016, 05:33 PM
(Can another cat join in :) )

Blackout
November 19th, 2016, 07:12 PM
(Can another cat join in :) )
(Well it depends what kind of character do you have in mind)

Blackout
November 27th, 2016, 06:08 PM
"She was sleeping." Grunge glared at Tulip.
Scar got bored in his den so he left the cave, it had been raining "I wonder if that cat I met has shelter, she had a weird scent not a loners but something much different" Scar thought to himself as he stalked a mouse, he killed it with ease and buried it. He decided he would have to find something to do, but oddly some of the trees in their territory had been burnt "what happened here" He whispered to himself as he stared at the once majestic tree and the now charred earth.