PDA

View Full Version : A tumbleweed reaching a meadow

Mango
May 12th, 2017, 09:10 AM
An old fashioned [she-cat] loner living in an abandoned saloon in the desert relying on the sink that wont turn off for water. The loner and her mate [tom] talked slang. She gave birth to a few kits, Tumbleweed, [sibling 1], and [sibling 2]. Tumbleweed was always talking slang like his littermates, however; at about two moons old, in a dust storm he got separated from them. Luckily, after the wind cleared another [queen] saw him and took him in. He lived with her and [adopted littermate]. At five moons old, Tumbleweed headed off without permission to find his mother, but he went the wrong direction and met a [kittypet] who took him in. He lived with the [kittypet] until he turned six moons old, then he wandered off since he sorta could hunt and he hated the kittypet life. He joins Windclan and is given the name Tumblepaw. He recieves [mentor] and loves life there. He talks trash and stuff so many cats don't like him. He becomes a warrior by the name of Tumbleweed and one day after he meets [she-cat 1] his mate, he realizes he should thank his former adopted family. He goes and thanks [kittypet] who tries to get him to become a kittypet, though he denies it. He visits [queen] and [adopted sibling]. The [queen] is angry at him and grows agressive. However, [adopted sibling] wants to join the clans and follows them. At last, they find [mother], [father], [sibling 1], and [sibling 2]. They want him to stay, though he refuses. The decide to move closer to the clans so he can visit some. They move to where [queen] lives. Tumbleweed and [she-cat] return to the clan. They are shunned. They have [kit 1] and [kit 2]. The kits are bullied by [other kits]. The rest is up the the RPers. And [adopted sibling] lived happily in Windclan.
ROLES:
Mother
Father
Sibling 1
Sibling 2
Queen
Adopted Sibling
Kittypet
Mentor
She-cat 1
Kit 1
Kit 2
Other kits (accepting 3-10)

Form:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Role-
Personality-
Apperance-
PPD-
Other-
Questions-
RP sample-

For information I'll talk about Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed is a sand colored tom. He has dull claws and long legs. I'd like his parents, siblings, and kits to look somewhat like him.

Splash
May 15th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Name- Cottonspark
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=215961&postcount=2
Role: Mentor
PPD- 4.96
Other- Nope
Questions- Nope
Cottonspark hared across the moor, wind streaming around her. Her vibrant green eyes were screwed shut against the wind, but were still watering. Her long fur swished in the breeze, and as she ran she wondered how different it would feel to have short fur. How much faster could she run, not being weighed down? The white she-cat stopped this train of though: she needed to focus on the task at hand. A large tan hare was racing in front of her, and Cottonspark could see its target destination: a burrow in the moor. The lithe cat sped up, paws thumping against the ground. She rarely had to run this hard; this must be an unusually fast hare. The world around her blurred as she focused on the rhythm of her paws and that of the hare's, figuring out when to best leap. She had to hurry, though. They were coming close to the burrow.

I step, the hare steps... me, it, me, it, POUNCE!

With a powerful leap, Cottonspark landed squarely on the hare's back, and nipped its throat. It struggled weakly, then stopped, and Cottonspark picked it up in her jaws, victorious.