PDA

View Full Version : my children must go

ameko
May 11th, 2017, 09:46 PM
so i don't really roleplay these guys and/or i strongly dislike roleplaying them.
if you apply, please keep in mind that i may not pick you but if you are chosen, you must take care of them v.v if you don't then please give them away, don't just make them inactive pls

cinnamonpaw (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/cinnamon.html) // windclan // demiboy [amab ; he/him, they/them]
fiery temper - honest - protective
y'all,,, please keep his appearance the exact same. someone made art of him and it's really good and i wouldn't want it to go to waste. please keep the majority of his personality the same, with of course character developments and the like. no major changes, ya feel?
he's also part of this plot. (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=225647#post225647)

littlepaw (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/little.html) // riverclan // male [cis ; he/him]
cheerful - clean - boastful - impatient
i couldn't care less what you do about this dude. i really dislike roleplaying him lmao
also Skelly i'm really sorry for planning on giving him away - we could still finish out the roleplay or just drop it?

stormpaw (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/storm.html) // riverclan // male [cis ; he/him]
mature - negative - realistic
do what you want with him, my dudes. keep his appearance the same for the most part tho, y'know?

form -

cat you want:
possible changes to the character:
activity level:
roleplay sample:
possible plot ideas:
other:

Momotaro
May 12th, 2017, 01:26 AM
cat you want: Cinnamonpaw
possible changes to the character: He will probably become more mature when he's a warrior.
activity level: About three posts a week, probably more.
roleplay sample:
Spottedsong shuffled uncomfortably, "Well, there are stories of a kittypet becoming leader, so I think it would be OK..." The golden she-cat wasn't sure though, she had lived most of her life in the EE. Spottedsong had no idea about Gyrewinds views. "Maybe I could wander into a badger den and you could save me? Thunderclan would surely accept you..." She flicked her tail, she hated how she had to meet Briar in secret. But her reputation was at stake. She put her tail carefully on shoulder, trying to comfort him. Spottedsong knew he hated tunnels, and for that she felt all to guilty.

Spottedsong smiled shyly as he complemented her catch; a rare sight to see normally, but a common one when she was with Briar. She watched in awe at his climbing abilities. The she-cat had never been one for heights, she preferred the ground. "Your great at climbing... I'm not for it as much...." She saddened as their conversation turned to her, she licked her pelt nervously, "Everything's fine!" She said it all to quickly though. In Thunderclan she had many sleepless nights, worrying about Briar; Spottedsongs greatest worry was a Thunderclan Tom that she was sure was in love with her. She didn't want to reject him, but in her heart she knew that he was not the one.

She sighed, and decided to be honest, "A Thunderclan Tom wants to be my mate, but I don't love him, and I don't want to see him heartbroken. What should I do! There's also you; sleeping out in the cold, half starved and with no medicine cat!"
possible plot ideas: Ehh probably that a really nice she-cat or tom will come along, and he'll become a father, making him mature.
other:

ladybugg03
May 13th, 2017, 01:30 AM
Cat: Stormpaw
Changes: sexuality and nothing else
Activity: 3.97 PPD
RP Sample: Sandstride trotted through the territory. The leaf bare breeze ruffling his long fur. The tom opened his mouth ever so slightly to try and catch a scent. He was rewarded with the smell of mouse. He slowed and followed the smell. Sandstride tried his hardest not to rustle the dry leaves on the forest floor. The clan needed this food, he could not let it get away. Finally, he spotted the small creature. The mouse looked thin but edible. Sandstride crouched low, never taking his gaze off of his target. He silently stalked the animal. Then he pounced. He flew through the air and brought his claw down on his prey. He flung it in the air and killed it with one swipe of his glinting claws. It landed in front of him, dead. Sandstride picked up his kill in his mouth proudly and trotted back to camp.
Plot Ideas: not really
Other: Thanks for considering me!

ameko
May 14th, 2017, 03:49 PM
The Eye Of The Storm -- accepted!

i'm gonna wait a bit before i accept anybody else. ^^

doghouse
May 15th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Pathos
Ah it's okay, and as for continuing, I don't really have much inspiration for roleplays anymore, but perhaps we can finish it up real quick.

ameko
May 15th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Pathos
Ah it's okay, and as for continuing, I don't really have much inspiration for roleplays anymore, but perhaps we can finish it up real quick.

oh, if you don't have inspiration, we don't have to finish it!! i don't mind finishing it up though, if you could wait for me to finish some replies ^^