PDA

View Full Version : Hey-

FireAndBright
October 31st, 2016, 12:36 PM
I know this isn't exactly the best question to ask, but does anyone know how I can delete my account?

Fawn
October 31st, 2016, 12:39 PM
We don't offer account deletions anymore. Sorry! :(

Clearstream
October 31st, 2016, 02:47 PM
Wait. *looks confused* What if you want to leave WCO then? You just log out and never log in again? *ish confused*:confused::confused:

BEAR.
October 31st, 2016, 02:56 PM
We don't offer account deletions anymore. Sorry! :(

Going off this, if you no longer want notifications from WCO you can change your email to a throwaway or you can disable account notifications by going to Edit Options.

Hexict
October 31st, 2016, 04:25 PM
Wait. *looks confused* What if you want to leave WCO then? You just log out and never log in again? *ish confused*:confused::confused:[/SPOILER]

Basically- plus, there will most likely end up being Activity Checks like on the old site, in which the account will be deleted anyway

vos
October 31st, 2016, 05:23 PM
Basically- plus, there will most likely end up being Activity Checks like on the old site, in which the account will be deleted anyway
We actually don't do activity checks anymore, since there's no longer any need to! :music:

Gusty
October 31st, 2016, 05:42 PM
We actually don't do activity checks anymore, since there's no longer any need to! :music:
Wait, why not? Do the staff automatically delete inactive accounts? Or?

BEAR.
October 31st, 2016, 06:32 PM
Wait, why not? Do the staff automatically delete inactive accounts? Or?

We don't need to delete accounts. With Webs WCO, accounts - both active and inactive - sucked up bandwidth, but that's no longer an issue.

FireAndBright
November 1st, 2016, 02:32 AM
Ok. Thanks!