PDA

View Full Version : Slick's and Lilia's Treehouse (Open)

Hallowed Echo
May 10th, 2017, 09:14 PM
A tall pitch black tom with white paws climbed up the ladder to the treehouse, carrying had a mouse in his jaws. He looked around the treehouse, dropping the mouse. "Lilia?" He called. A small brown bundle shot forward and pounced on the tom's paws. Slick smiled and picked the kitten up by her scruff, "Slick!" Lilia protested. Slick placed her on a bundle of blankets and curled around her.

savage scar
May 14th, 2017, 01:18 AM
A tall pitch black tom with white paws climbed up the ladder to the treehouse, carrying had a mouse in his jaws. He looked around the treehouse, dropping the mouse. "Lilia?" He called. A small brown bundle shot forward and pounced on the tom's paws. Slick smiled and picked the kitten up by her scruff, "Slick!" Lilia protested. Slick placed her on a bundle of blankets and curled around her.

Dusty, a pale brown she-cat with yellow eyes padded past the the treehouse, her pelt brushing the tree as she walked past. She stopped, glancing up at the house, seeing Slick and Lilia she smiled and meowed up at them "Hello!"

Hallowed Echo
May 14th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Dusty, a pale brown she-cat with yellow eyes padded past the the treehouse, her pelt brushing the tree as she walked past. She stopped, glancing up at the house, seeing Slick and Lilia she smiled and meowed up at them "Hello!"

Lilia bolted to the entrance of the treehouse, looking down at Dusty. "Hi! Do you have owners around here?" She asked. Slick walked over to Lilia, sat down and curled his tail around Lilia.

savage scar
May 15th, 2017, 01:18 AM
Lilia bolted to the entrance of the treehouse, looking down at Dusty. "Hi! Do you have owners around here?" She asked. Slick walked over to Lilia, sat down and curled his tail around Lilia.

"Yes I do!" She meowed up to the two cats. She pointed the tip of her tail towards a twoleg den not too far away. "That is where I live."

Hallowed Echo
May 15th, 2017, 09:07 AM
"Yes I do!" She meowed up to the two cats. She pointed the tip of her tail towards a twoleg den not too far away. "That is where I live."

Lilia smiled, "Cool!" She said and bolted down to see Dusty. "Lilia!" Slick hissed and followed her. Slick looked at Dusty, "So, what brings you outside your den?" He asked.

savage scar
May 16th, 2017, 01:52 AM
Lilia smiled, "Cool!" She said and bolted down to see Dusty. "Lilia!" Slick hissed and followed her. Slick looked at Dusty, "So, what brings you outside your den?" He asked.

"I just wanted to see who was around, my owner allows me to go out whenever I feel like it." Dusty told them, smiling at Lilia in a friendly way.

Hallowed Echo
May 16th, 2017, 07:45 AM
"I see. Our-" Slick was cut off by Lilia jumped in front of him, "Our owners feed us every once and a while. They don't really live in that tree." She said. She looked at Slick, "So, Slick goes out and hunts for food! Originally our owners was just Slick's owners until he found me in a box! He is like my dad and brother at the same time." She added. Slick looked away before looking at Lilia, "I'm going to find us some water. Stay with Dusty and don't leave the treehouse." He said and scampered off towards the forest behind the treehouse.

savage scar
May 17th, 2017, 02:21 AM
"I see. Our-" Slick was cut off by Lilia jumped in front of him, "Our owners feed us every once and a while. They don't really live in that tree." She said. She looked at Slick, "So, Slick goes out and hunts for food! Originally our owners was just Slick's owners until he found me in a box! He is like my dad and brother at the same time." She added. Slick looked away before looking at Lilia, "I'm going to find us some water. Stay with Dusty and don't leave the treehouse." He said and scampered off towards the forest behind the treehouse.

She watched him leave and sat down by the roots of the treehouse, watching Lilia carefully, making sure not to lose her.

Hallowed Echo
May 17th, 2017, 09:37 AM
She watched him leave and sat down by the roots of the treehouse, watching Lilia carefully, making sure not to lose her.

Lilia walked over to Dusty, "What are your owners like? Have you met any forest cats? Slick tells me that the forest cats will attack you if you walk into their territory, but I don't believe him because he comes out of the forest unhurt." She said.

Slick peeled moss off of a tree and looked for a source of fresh water. He found a small stream and dipped the moss ball into it. After awhile the ball was soaking wet, Slick looked for a mouse or something small to catch. He couldn't smell for any so he walked back to the treehouse.

savage scar
May 18th, 2017, 06:15 AM
Lilia walked over to Dusty, "What are your owners like? Have you met any forest cats? Slick tells me that the forest cats will attack you if you walk into their territory, but I don't believe him because he comes out of the forest unhurt." She said.

Slick peeled moss off of a tree and looked for a source of fresh water. He found a small stream and dipped the moss ball into it. After awhile the ball was soaking wet, Slick looked for a mouse or something small to catch. He couldn't smell for any so he walked back to the treehouse.

Dusty chuckled at the amount of questions and started to answer them all. "My owners are very nice, they let me outside whenever I feel like it. I have met some forest cats, one of them was very mean and hostile, the other three were friendly."

Hallowed Echo
May 18th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Dusty chuckled at the amount of questions and started to answer them all. "My owners are very nice, they let me outside whenever I feel like it. I have met some forest cats, one of them was very mean and hostile, the other three were friendly."

Lilia's eyes widened, "Really? Did they attack you?" She asked, laying down by Dusty. Slick walked towards the treehouse before freezing. He whipped his head around, looking for whoever owned the hostile scent.

savage scar
May 20th, 2017, 01:31 AM
Lilia's eyes widened, "Really? Did they attack you?" She asked, laying down by Dusty. Slick walked towards the treehouse before freezing. He whipped his head around, looking for whoever owned the hostile scent.

"No, no they didn't" She shook her head, as she also smelt something else. Dusty glanced up, looking into the territory with narrowed eyes.

Hallowed Echo
May 20th, 2017, 11:52 AM
"No, no they didn't" She shook her head, as she also smelt something else. Dusty glanced up, looking into the territory with narrowed eyes.

Lilia looked at her confused, "What's the matter?" She asked. She looked around the forest. Slick ran over to Lila, dropped the moss ball and unsheathed his claws, "Show yourself!" He hissed.

savage scar
May 20th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Lilia looked at her confused, "What's the matter?" She asked. She looked around the forest. Slick ran over to Lila, dropped the moss ball and unsheathed his claws, "Show yourself!" He hissed.

"I can smell something, I think Slick found it, whatever it is." She peered into the bushes, attempting to find Slick or the unknown creature.

Hallowed Echo
May 20th, 2017, 08:51 PM
"I can smell something, I think Slick found it, whatever it is." She peered into the bushes, attempting to find Slick or the unknown creature.

Slick looked at Dusty, "Take her into the treehouse." He told her. He then looked at Lilia, "Listen to her okay?" He said. He dove into the bush and tackled the rogue cat, growling.

savage scar
May 21st, 2017, 12:21 AM
Slick looked at Dusty, "Take her into the treehouse." He told her. He then looked at Lilia, "Listen to her okay?" He said. He dove into the bush and tackled the rogue cat, growling.

Dusty nodded quickly and grasped Lilia by the scruff, and began to climb up. She made it up to the Treehouse and put her down safely in the house. She walked back over and sat by the entrance, guarding the kit.

wickedvirtues
May 21st, 2017, 10:28 AM
((Can I join in?))

Hallowed Echo
May 21st, 2017, 10:45 AM
((Can I join in?))
Sure!
Dusty nodded quickly and grasped Lilia by the scruff, and began to climb up. She made it up to the Treehouse and put her down safely in the house. She walked back over and sat by the entrance, guarding the kit.

Lilia walked over to the entrance and looked for Slick. "Is he going to be okay?" She asked Dusty.

The rogue cat clawed at Slick, "Let me go, kittypet!" He snarled. Slick pinned his ears back, growling. The rogue cat lunged at Slick, claws tearing at his muzzle. Slick clawed at the tom's ears, making a few nicks.

DragonChaos
May 21st, 2017, 10:46 AM
(Mind if I join in?)

wickedvirtues
May 21st, 2017, 10:48 AM
(thanks c: )
Ref pic of North: http://www.cornerstonemainecoons.com/uploads/1/1/6/6/11663905/1417914_orig.jpg
North flicked her tail, laying on the fence of her two-leg den. She let the breeze flow through her fluffy pelt, and relaxed in the sun. "What to do.." she mewed to herself, standing.

Hallowed Echo
May 21st, 2017, 10:56 AM
(Mind if I join in?)

Sure!

(thanks c: )
Ref pic of North: http://www.cornerstonemainecoons.com/uploads/1/1/6/6/11663905/1417914_orig.jpg
North flicked her tail, laying on the fence of her two-leg den. She let the breeze flow through her fluffy pelt, and relaxed in the sun. "What to do.." she mewed to herself, standing.

Lilia looked over at North, "Cool, another cat!" She said. She looked down at the ground before looking over a Slick. "Be careful!" She called to him.

The rogue tom turned his gaze towards Lilia, and bolted over to the treehouse. He began to climb the tree, "Hey there, kittypet." He sneered. Slick growled racing back to the treehouse, "Stay away from her!" He snapped.

DragonChaos
May 21st, 2017, 11:01 AM
Phoenix (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/phoenix.html) padded around the area. He was looking for a small place to rest for the day since he had spent most of his time walking around. He was unaware of the cats that were around here. He kept himself nearby some trees since they were his best spots. He soon climbed up one tree and onto a branch big enough for him to balance on while laying down. He laid down on the branch, letting out a sigh as he closed his eyes to get some rest.

Hallowed Echo
May 21st, 2017, 11:17 AM
Phoenix (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/phoenix.html) padded around the area. He was looking for a small place to rest for the day since he had spent most of his time walking around. He was unaware of the cats that were around here. He kept himself nearby some trees since they were his best spots. He soon climbed up one tree and onto a branch big enough for him to balance on while laying down. He laid down on the branch, letting out a sigh as he closed his eyes to get some rest.

Slick caught up to the tom and grabbed him by the scruff and threw him off the tree. Slick jumped back down and stood in front of the tree, bristling. "Give it up kittypet! I just want the kitten!" The rogue hissed. "Over my dead body!" Slick growled.

DragonChaos
May 21st, 2017, 01:46 PM
Slick caught up to the tom and grabbed him by the scruff and threw him off the tree. Slick jumped back down and stood in front of the tree, bristling. "Give it up kittypet! I just want the kitten!" The rogue hissed. "Over my dead body!" Slick growled.

Phoenix opened his eyes as he was thrown from the tree, landing on his paws and looking at the black tom, claws unsheathed. He was about to strike when the tom had spoke, which made him confused, in which he tilted his head and said, "Ummm....what?" He was dead confused, and probably only understood the fact that the tom mistook him for a kittypet. He decided to let him continue, being in a defensive stance with claws unsheathed.
(Irl that post got me confused XP)

Hallowed Echo
May 21st, 2017, 02:01 PM
Phoenix opened his eyes as he was thrown from the tree, landing on his paws and looking at the black tom, claws unsheathed. He was about to strike when the tom had spoke, which made him confused, in which he tilted his head and said, "Ummm....what?" He was dead confused, and probably only understood the fact that the tom mistook him for a kittypet. He decided to let him continue, being in a defensive stance with claws unsheathed.
(Irl that post got me confused XP)

(Sorry, my cat is battling another cat not Phoenix.)

Slick glanced at Phoenix before looking at the rogue cat. The rogue tom growled before scampering back into the forest. Lilia rushed back down and barreled into Slick, "You're okay!" She said. Slick looked at Phoenix, "Sorry, I mistook you for another cat. I'm Slick." He said.

DragonChaos
May 21st, 2017, 02:07 PM
(Sorry, my cat is battling another cat not Phoenix.)

Slick glanced at Phoenix before looking at the rogue cat. The rogue tom growled before scampering back into the forest. Lilia rushed back down and barreled into Slick, "You're okay!" She said. Slick looked at Phoenix, "Sorry, I mistook you for another cat. I'm Slick." He said.

"Ah. Well, I lost my nap thanks to that." Phoenix said, then sheathed his claws, saying, "Name's Phoenix. Nice to make your acquaintance...I guess..." He looked at Lilia and asked, "Close friend or relative of yours?" and sat down.
(that makes better sense XP)

Hallowed Echo
May 21st, 2017, 02:16 PM
"Ah. Well, I lost my nap thanks to that." Phoenix said, then sheathed his claws, saying, "Name's Phoenix. Nice to make your acquaintance...I guess..." He looked at Lilia and asked, "Close friend or relative of yours?" and sat down.
(that makes better sense XP)

"Uh, adoptive daughter." Slick said. Lilia hid behind Slick, "Normally she isn't that shy." He said. "It's okay Lilia." He said softly, turning his head to looked at Lilia. Lilia peered at him from behind Slick, "Do you have owners or are you a rogue?" She asked.

DragonChaos
May 21st, 2017, 02:29 PM
"Uh, adoptive daughter." Slick said. Lilia hid behind Slick, "Normally she isn't that shy." He said. "It's okay Lilia." He said softly, turning his head to look at Lilia. Lilia peered at him from behind Slick, "Do you have owners or are you a rogue?" She asked.

"I'm neither. I'm just a loner that's been traveling for a long time." Phoenix said as he tried to remember how old he was when he first started journeying around. "I was about 8 or 9 moons when I first started my journey." He said not giving his current age. He also didn't explain why he journeyed for so long, and just sat there, observing the two. It was obvious that they would see the burn mark on his right ear since it was very noticeable how much darker it was than the rest of his fur.

Hallowed Echo
May 21st, 2017, 08:28 PM
"I'm neither. I'm just a loner that's been traveling for a long time." Phoenix said as he tried to remember how old he was when he first started journeying around. "I was about 8 or 9 moons when I first started my journey." He said not giving his current age. He also didn't explain why he journeyed for so long, and just sat there, observing the two. It was obvious that they would see the burn mark on his right ear since it was very noticeable how much darker it was than the rest of his fur.

Lilia sniffed the air, "Slick, I smell fire." She said, pressing closer to Slick. Slick sniffed the air too and leaned towards Phoenix. "It's okay." He said to Lilia. He looked at the burn on his ear, "What happened to your ear?" He asked Phoenix.

DragonChaos
May 21st, 2017, 08:42 PM
Lilia sniffed the air, "Slick, I smell fire." She said, pressing closer to Slick. Slick sniffed the air too and leaned towards Phoenix. "It's okay." He said to Lilia. He looked at the burn on his ear, "What happened to your ear?" He asked Philadelphia.

(BEST AUTOCORRECT FAIL EVER XD)
"It was burned when I was young, so it left a burn mark there." Phoenix said, then adding, "People say that sometimes when they sniff me. I only smell like the smoke after a fire, though, not an actual fire."

Hallowed Echo
May 21st, 2017, 08:54 PM
(BEST AUTOCORRECT FAIL EVER XD)
"It was burned when I was young, so it left a burn mark there." Phoenix said, then adding, "People say that sometimes when they sniff me. I only smell like the smoke after a fire, though, not an actual fire."

(OMG!! I hate autocorrect so much! Sorry, I fixed it.)
Lilia relaxed, "Okay, that scared me." She said. Slick licked the top of her head to comfort her more. He looked at Phoenix, "You're welcome to stay with us for the night if you want." He offered.

DragonChaos
May 22nd, 2017, 05:26 AM
(OMG!! I hate autocorrect so much! Sorry, I fixed it.)
Lilia relaxed, "Okay, that scared me." She said. Slick licked the top of her head to comfort her more. He looked at Phoenix, "You're welcome to stay with us for the night if you want." He offered.

"Really? That would be better than sleeping on the cold hard ground or while I'm balancing on branches." Phoenix said as he stood up, walking over to them carefully as to not startle Lilia more. "Lead the way." He said with a generous smile.

Hallowed Echo
May 22nd, 2017, 09:13 AM
"Really? That would be better than sleeping on the cold hard ground or while I'm balancing on branches." Phoenix said as he stood up, walking over to them carefully as to not startle Lilia more. "Lead the way." He said with a generous smile.

"This way." He said, and grabbed Lilia by her scruff. He walked over to the treehouse and stopped at the bottom. He put Lilia down, "Go head up into the tree." He told her. He looked at Phoenix, "Here it is." He said.

DragonChaos
May 22nd, 2017, 01:23 PM
"This way." He said, and grabbed Lilia by her scruff. He walked over to the treehouse and stopped at the bottom. He put Lilia down, "Go head up into the tree." He told her. He looked at Phoenix, "Here it is." He said.

Phoenix followed Slick as they walked to the treehouse, admiring their creativity in choosing a home. "This is a nice place for a home. High to keep away from deadly threats, but also looks like it gives a nice view of a sunset or sunrise." He said, watching Lilia climb the tree.