PDA

View Full Version : Everything for Rowan

goddess of ducks
October 31st, 2016, 10:00 AM
Okay so Rowan is my newest cat, he was adopted from my friend Masked Bandits and I have sworn to give this tom a wonderful life.
So Rowan is a loner, and is in need of some companions and possibly a home. I would like to find him a love interest and a brother. Possibly some other friends. I also plan on him moving to the DS so if the love interest is from the DS that would be wonderful.
Click on his name and it will take you to his page.
Key: Need, Want, Extra

Rowan (http://nightyscharries.weebly.com/rowan.html)
Love interest (either loner or DS)
Friends (1-2)
Brother
MotherFather

Here's the form:
Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:

Feel free to link a character site!

doghouse
October 31st, 2016, 10:18 AM
Moonwhisper (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/moonwhisper.html) could be his love interest or friend...?

goddess of ducks
October 31st, 2016, 03:11 PM
Spirited Darkness Moon sounds like a good companion. Maybe they could find each other and start a relationship? Rowan might have a temper but he isn't mean

doghouse
October 31st, 2016, 03:45 PM
Okay, that sounds good. She left the Clans, and doesn't want anyone to know, so she wouldn't tell him her full name, just Moon.

goddess of ducks
October 31st, 2016, 08:45 PM
Okay cool, I'll go make a topic for him and we can start

doghouse
October 31st, 2016, 08:46 PM
Okay cool, I'll go make a topic for him and we can start
Okay.

Sage
November 3rd, 2016, 06:16 AM
Name: Sobek
Age: *Hehe kinda forgot cuz....on my tablet and cant get to charrie site....*.*
Role: Friend & Later love interest?
Appearance: Sobek is a main coon tabby. She is dappled with light/dark brown & ebony. She has alabaster socks and has of her face is a light brown with dark tabby markings.
Personality: Sobek is a somewhat complicated cat. She would do anything to protect her loved ones, but wouldn't have a care if it was someone else dying. She mostly likes to stay outside and feel the breeze on her fur, but her kits keep her from that. *WIP*
Other: She has a mate (Bleddyn) and kits (Haiku, Roland, Zia, and Ender) but they might seperate so...yep...

goddess of ducks
November 3rd, 2016, 10:18 AM
Name: Sobek
Age: *Hehe kinda forgot cuz....on my tablet and cant get to charrie site....*.*
Role: Friend & Later love interest?
Appearance: Sobek is a main coon tabby. She is dappled with light/dark brown & ebony. She has alabaster socks and has of her face is a light brown with dark tabby markings.
Personality: Sobek is a somewhat complicated cat. She would do anything to protect her loved ones, but wouldn't have a care if it was someone else dying. She mostly likes to stay outside and feel the breeze on her fur, but her kits keep her from that. *WIP*
Other: She has a mate (Bleddyn) and kits (Haiku, Roland, Zia, and Ender) but they might seperate so...yep...
Hmm, I'm going to go ahead and accept you as a friend, maybe a love interest, but I think it can fall through the RP which would be a better choice for RP.