PDA

View Full Version : Hiding chatbox?

vantrums
May 10th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Is there an option to hide the chatbox when you're signed in? I often work with my apps windowed and hiding the chatbox would make it easier on me. I know I could just not work with them windowed but it would just be easier if I could hide the chatbox altogether. I never even use it, after all.

Fawn
May 10th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Is there an option to hide the chatbox when you're signed in? I often work with my apps windowed and hiding the chatbox would make it easier on me. I know I could just not work with them windowed but it would just be easier if I could hide the chatbox altogether. I never even use it, after all.
Use the [new] "No Chatbox" style. :)

To change your forum skin, scroll down to the bottom of the page, look to the left and use the drop down.

vantrums
May 10th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Use the [new] "No Chatbox" style. :)

To change your forum skin, scroll down to the bottom of the page, look to the left and use the drop down.

Oh, thank you so much!! I didn't realize that had been added as an option so thanks for telling me. :)

Snowleap
May 21st, 2017, 05:43 AM
my chatbox doesn't work it dosen't show up i've been on different electronics tried a different account every thing esle work but not that and it very annoying . plz help me