I can give reasons in a heartbeat yo

CROOKEDSTAR

monfang
May 10th, 2017, 04:41 PM
ONYX

wickedvirtues
May 10th, 2017, 04:45 PM
IVYPOOL, BRIARLIGHT, BRIGHTHEART

(Idk if they fit but I wuv them and they need more wuv!)

Fel
May 10th, 2017, 04:47 PM
imo, though I agree w/ russetfur having been underappreciated, i don't think scourge was misunderstood in any way-- though he went through some harsh stuff early on in his life, he ended up doing a lot worse when he grew up.

savage scar
May 11th, 2017, 02:47 AM
MISUNDERSTOOD: NEEDLETAIL

UNAPPRECIATED: BRACKENFUR

seasalt
May 11th, 2017, 07:10 PM
chokes boreas

Crow
May 11th, 2017, 07:12 PM
thistleclaw omg
n don't even bring up the spottedleaf stuff that was a weak defense by the erins after people complained about him going to the df unfairly

Zan Partizanne
May 17th, 2017, 10:42 PM
MAPLESHADE

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 17th, 2017, 10:43 PM
imo, though I agree w/ russetfur having been underappreciated, i don't think scourge was misunderstood in any way-- though he went through some harsh stuff early on in his life, he ended up doing a lot worse when he grew up.

I believe what most people misunderstand is how he views what he does and how he does it, although I do agree that he has no justification for some of the things he did

. beachtide .
May 19th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Misunderstood - Thistleclaw, Mapleshade, Ashfur, and Ivypool

Unappreciated - Sasha, Bright Stream, and Bumble

Seraphon
June 23rd, 2017, 09:17 AM
Underappreciated:BRACKENFURR!!!!!!! If Brackenfur wasn't alive or something Fireheart would have died way before Firestar when Tigerclaw and his rogues attacked ThunderClan. Brackenfur saved Fireheart!!!

Sage
June 23rd, 2017, 09:42 AM
Sagewhisker

Darky
June 23rd, 2017, 09:47 AM
TINY!

He was attacked by tigerpaw for no reason.

fresh
June 23rd, 2017, 09:51 AM
CINDERPELT
(Unappreciated)

Cosmo
June 23rd, 2017, 10:02 AM
MAPLESHADE

June 23rd, 2017, 10:22 AM
Underappreciated - Stonefur
(SPOILERS FOR THE DARKEST HOUR, not that many of you need a spoiler warning)
I haven't seen many people mention Stonefur that much, and I think he's definitely underappreciated. He went through quite a bit, with having the truth about Bluestar being hidden from him for the majority of his life, and then be put on the spot on whether his "Half-Clan" self would kill two apprentices, both half-clans, or be killed. And he died trying to protect them. Those apprentices weren't just any random apprentice side-characters, either, they were the children of Graystripe. Stonefur is my favorite character in the books, I think, besides maybe Brightheart.

Just my reasoning!

graves
June 23rd, 2017, 10:28 AM
BLACKSTAR[also misunderstoond],TAWNYPELT,STORMFUR,STONEFUR,SASHA

I feel like their underappriciated

Crow
June 23rd, 2017, 09:36 PM
TINY!

He was attacked by tigerpaw for no reason.
and then he killed probably over a hundred cats but yknow being attacked once and barely getting hurt is justification for that

Darky
June 23rd, 2017, 09:40 PM
and then he killed probably over a hundred cats but yknow being attacked once and barely getting hurt is justification for that
I'm talking about tiny not scourge, tiny was turned evil.

Crow
June 23rd, 2017, 09:54 PM
I'm talking about tiny not scourge, tiny was turned evil.
are tiny and scourge not the same cat? please elaborate, i don't understand.

Mango
June 26th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Misunderstood- Mapleshade
Underappreciated- Yellowfang and spoilers, Alderpaw

Role
June 26th, 2017, 01:33 PM
ONESTAR

Tigress
June 27th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Hollyleaf,Scourge,Crowfeather,Brackenfur,Yellowfan g and Crookedstar.

SilverWinter
July 1st, 2017, 04:38 PM
Blackstar

Blackstar

BLACKSTAR

Phoenix Flames
July 1st, 2017, 08:39 PM
Does anyone think Crowfeather, Hawkfrost, Mothwing, Bramblestar, Tawnypelt, Squirrelflight, and Leafpool fall into this thread by any means? I think these these guys do. I mean, they were kind of misunderstood, mostly because of the Tigerstar shenanigans and the Firestar shenanigans. But I don't care, I think these seven kitties need some love. I mean, come on! Hawkfrost was kind, well, almost exactly like his father, Bramblestar, well, I don't know... Mothwing, she had multiple things that made her kinda misunderstood and under appreciated. Tawnypelt, um, I'm not sure. Leafpool, hm, let's see, almost everything in her entire life practically made her under appreciated. And then there are Crowfeather and Squirrelflight... Yeah, I got nothing to say about Squirrelflight or Crowfeather.... I'm starting to hate Warriors a bit only because of all the character nonsense/drama that happens too much... Mostly because of the Leafpool x Crowfeather nonsense and Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, Lionblaze, Dovewing, Ivypool, Breezepelt, just these cats being, how should I put it, way off in terms of everything realistic in the books... And I'm only starting The Power of Three series and I don't want to read the books in The Power of Three because of all the drama in the books... (*sighs* I'm going to stop talking now....... I just really had to let this off my chest/let this out my mind... Sorry if I annoyed any of you guys.)

judas
July 1st, 2017, 08:42 PM
Millie
All she wants is the best for her child

NightWarrior4Life
July 2nd, 2017, 02:59 AM
I think HollyLeaf, JayFeather and LionBlaze as apprentices were very misunderstood. They wanted to help the other clans but Firestar wasn't having any of it and there was nothing wrong with having a Friendship with HeatherTail even if she is in another clan. Cause in the first and second series, ThunderClan was friends with everyone but all of a sudden it's every clan for themselves...

seasalt
July 2nd, 2017, 02:58 PM
Adderfang my angry mc bro child. Is underappreciated.

Bandido
July 2nd, 2017, 04:34 PM
Palebird, people keep saying she has no heart and even compares her to Rainflower! They don't understand that she has a mental illness involving depression from her losses of her daughter and mate.

Mango
July 10th, 2017, 02:02 PM
UNDERAPPRECIATED: Jagged Pelt from Dawn of the Clans

vellichor
July 10th, 2017, 02:08 PM
SASHA, GOLDENFLOWER, CROOKEDSTAR, HOLLYLEAF, (Young) TALLSTAR, NEEDLETAIL

Webpaw All The Way~
July 23rd, 2017, 11:23 AM
WHITESTORM
LIONHEART

Mango
July 23rd, 2017, 11:36 AM
Gray Wing after the smoke ruined his breathing he was underappreciated.

ClearSky/Skystar was misunderstood.

Seraphon
July 23rd, 2017, 11:37 AM
UNDERAPRECIATED: BRACKENFUR!

Momotaro
July 23rd, 2017, 11:43 AM
Palebird, people keep saying she has no heart and even compares her to Rainflower! They don't understand that she has a mental illness involving depression from her losses of her daughter and mate.
Whos Palebird? I dont care for spoilers. Just put them in a spoiler tag.

CreatureOfHabit
July 25th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Definitely Sol. If not I'm open to a reason why.

Seraphon
July 25th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Whos Palebird? I dont care for spoilers. Just put them in a spoiler tag.
It's not really a spoiler, she's Tallstar's mother, you see her in Tallstar's Revenge.

Waffee
July 26th, 2017, 09:05 AM
T A W N Y P E L T