PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This (remake)

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 01:04 AM
Hello Alice ! I'm so glad you've come back to join us !

What? Where am I ? Who are you ? How do you know my name ?

Oh dear ! Have you forgotten your dear friend? The Cheshire cat!

Yes! I remember now! But , I thought that was just a dream . or rather ... A nightmare

I assure you girl , it was no dream

NO! That's impossible! This is all just a terrible dream ! I shall wake any second now in my comfy bed back in London

Oh Alice . if only it was that simple .

Welcome to wonderland

Welcome to my wonderland rp. Or rather I should say, nightmare land.

This place is not the curious and beautiful land that you may know. Oh no. This place is dark and murderous . the Cheshire cat is cannibalistic. The hatter is as cold and as mad as ever . and don't let me get started on the red queen who has beheaded more than half of her kingdom by now .

But even though that all this murder and evil surround this horrible place , there are still some kind souls inhabiting wonderland.
And that my dear mortal friends , is where you come in

Rules/warnings/forms
1.no super detailed gore .
2. I will only accept about ten oc's .I'd rather these not be connected in any way with already existing characters
3. I call dibs on Alice . sorry guys
4. Please take this rp seriously , but still have fun !
Warnings
1.if you go inactive without warning, I'll kick you out of the roleplay (I'm mean, get over it )
2. Beware the minds of those who will be here . it may get dark
3 . WATCH OUT FOR THE POISON SLIPPED HATTER TEA !

Form!!
Name :
An OC or an already existing character :
Looks:
Personality (no tbrped ) :
Crush/romantic iinterest :
Other/questions / any other needed to know information :

My form coming soon! . also, if you've read this whole thing, please put the word 'curious ' or the name of the singer that gave me the title for this rp in the 'other ' section

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 02:40 AM
Name : Alice
An OC or an already existing character : an already existing character
Looks: Alice is average height and is very skinny and rather pale . she has long, messy blonde hair that flows down her back and over her shoulders that is kept out of her face with a dark blue headband . she wears a light blue and white dress that is old and faded looking with torn/ripped edges. The dress stops just above her knees . she also wears black and white striped tights and black laced up knee high boots. Her face is pale and she has bluish grey eyes that show no happiness whatsoever . and any emotion for that matter.
Personality (no tbrp'ed) Alice is a strong hearted girl . she tries to help whoever she can, but is slowly losing faith and all hope in wonderland. When her dreams started as a child, they were happy fantasies. Over time they grew into dark nightmares . now , they are no longer dreams but rather her reality . this scares her greatly and its also the reason she knows she must fix things and make them the way they used to be . she is kind to all and will never turn down the chance to help someone . she is a bit of a pushover and will sometimes find herself twisted up into a scenario that she doesn't realize is bad until its too late .
Other/questions / any other needed to know information : I would still like to get a Cheshire cat, mad hatter , and a red queen , and mabey a few more OCS before we start

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2016, 10:45 AM
Name : Jesse
An OC or an already existing character : OC
Looks: black hair with blue and green eyes. He wears blue and silver knight armor. He carries a sword at his belt and about 50 poison tipped darts for protection. He has silver cat ears with black ear tips, and a black tipped silver tail.
Personality (no tbrped ): Cautious, Weary, Protective
Other/questions / any other needed to know information : curious, is it okay that he has cat ears and tail or no?

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 10:47 AM
Name : Jesse
Looks: black hair with blue and green eyes. He wears blue and silver knight armor. He carries a sword at his belt and about 50 poison tipped darts for protection. He has silver cat ears with black ear tips, and a black tipped silver tail.
Personality (no tbrped ): Cautious, Weary, Protective
Other/questions / any other needed to know information : curious, is it okay that he has cat ears and tail or no?

Accepted! And yes, its fine .

SkyHeart
October 31st, 2016, 11:56 AM
(I'll make my form for Trixie soon XD)

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 12:01 PM
Okay sky BBY)

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 01:19 PM
Bump)

Frosty
November 2nd, 2016, 07:06 PM
BoopBoop~)

Caligo Everton
November 2nd, 2016, 07:44 PM
Name : Haley
Looks: She has orangeish reddish hair that lights on fire. She has giant black feathered wings the can never disguised as a hoodie. Wear sleek clothes sometimes showing various body parts. (Nothing vulgar.) has pitch black cat ears with gold at the tips and a black tail with gold at the tip.
armor. She carries a enchanted sword and about 50 poison tipped arrows along with a beautiful bow.
Personality (no tbrped ): Persuasive, Crazy, fun, the devil.
Other/questions / any other needed to know information : Likes to lure people to there deaths. Magic ability to make men fall in love with her.
Super excited for this.

Frosty
November 2nd, 2016, 07:48 PM
Name : Haley
Looks: She has orangeish reddish hair that lights on fire. She has giant black feathered wings the can never disguised as a hoodie. Wear sleek clothes sometimes showing various body parts. (Nothing vulgar.) has pitch black cat ears with gold at the tips and a black tail with gold at the tip.
armor. She carries a enchanted sword and about 50 poison tipped arrows along with a beautiful bow.
Personality (no tbrped ): Persuasive, Crazy, fun, the devil.
Other/questions / any other needed to know information : Likes to lure people to there deaths. Magic ability to make men fall in love with her.
Super excited for this.

. i love your form. I'll accept you as soon as you read the whole post (hint:look at the very bottom ) )

Caligo Everton
November 2nd, 2016, 07:53 PM
. i love your form. I'll accept you as soon as you read the whole post (hint:look at the very bottom ) )
(Oops I read all of it but that I just skipped the I'll make a forum. (Curious.)

Frosty
November 2nd, 2016, 07:56 PM
(Oops I read all of it but that I just skipped the I'll make a forum. (Curious.)
Its fine . ACCEPTED!!)