PDA

View Full Version : Call of the Nightingale

dino.
May 10th, 2017, 05:28 AM
Nightingale (http://sunclanwarriorsunite.webs.com/Darkstorm.jpg). The rogue of rogues. Cast out from Windclan to live on the outskirts, alone and afraid and starving.

He did the exact opposite. And now he's out for revenge, against the cat who discovered his terrible wrong doings, and anyone else who gets in his way. [Cat 1] had cast him out, and he's plotting his revenge against them. [Victim 1] is the first cat to make him angry. He murders them in coldblood and dumps their body in the river to wash away the evidence.
He then continues on his vengeful treck.

Later, he meets [She-Cat 1], [Tom 1], and [Cat 2] . All three tell Nightingale they were exiled from Windclan, and wish to help him seek revenge on [Cat 1], although [Cat 2] seems reluctant and/or nervous.

The quadruplet continues on their way towards the Windclan border, and meet [Victim 2]. By this time, Nightingale has started to have feelings for [She-Cat 1].
[Victim 2] puts up a much better fight than [Victim 1], severely injuring [Tom 1]. [She-Cat 1] is devastated, and Nightingale comes to find out that the two were mates.
Out of rage, Nightingale kills [Tom 1]. At this course of action, [She-Cat 1] and [Cat 2] runs away, and Nightingale is left by himself again.

The tom is not swayed by this, and he keeps his eyes fixed on the prize: [Cat 1] Once again, he meets up with another cat, [She-Cat 2]. This cat strikes Nightingale's heart immediately. The two begin to travel together, and eventually [She-Cat 2] develops feelings for Nightingale. Nightingale asks to become mates with [She-Cat 2], and she happily accepts.

The pair continue to travel, getting closer to their goal. Come to find out, [She-Cat 2] expecting kits. Nightingale is overjoyed, and the two decide to settle down until the kits are born.

Unfortunately, the kits are born too early. [She-Cat 2] dies in the process, leaving Nightingale broken-hearted. The three kits survive, miraculously, but [Kit 1], is small and weak, and dies a day later. [Kit 2] takes after their father, and is strong. [Kit 3] dies as well, though a few days later than [Kit 1] With no mother to take care of [Kit 2], Nightingale backtracks and leaves them by the Riverclan border, hoping they will be found and taken care of.

Nightingale then comes across [Victim 3]. He is angry and feels dead inside without his beloved mate or kits, and kills the cat, not bothering to get rid of the evidence.

Finally, Nightingale comes to the Windclan border. He has finally reached his goal. The rogue sits and waits for [Cat 1]. But [Cat 1] doesn't arrive for days, and Nightingale is slowly starving, not wanting to miss his chance.

His old friend finally appears, but with [She-Cat 3], and Nightingale, not caring what happens, attacks. He kills [She-Cat 3] first, who is so startled that she does nothing to fight back.
[Cat 1] puffs up in rage and fury, and attacks Nightingale full on. If you read this far put Call of the Nightingale in the code section. Nightingale is too weak to defend himself, and falls at the paws of
[Cat 1]

Ok! Wow! That took a while. Here are the roles
[Cat 1]
[Victim 1]
[She-Cat 1]
[Tom 1]
[Victim 2]
[She-Cat 2]
[Kit 1]
[Kit 2]
[Kit 3]
[Victim 3]
[She-Cat 3]

Form for charrie site

Name and link:
PPD:
RP sample:
Code:

Form for no charrie site

Name
Appearance
Personality
PPD
RP sample
Code

I'll tag you all when this is all filled out. It's going to take place on the Windclan/Riverclan border and in Windclan Territory

THIS IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

AND DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST! If you post quote, I may reject your form.

dino.
May 10th, 2017, 09:02 AM
Bump

ladybugg03
May 10th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Name: Violet
Role wanted: She-Cat 2 (will except other roles)
Appearance: Refhttps://goo.gl/images/oQmfOq
Personality: Violet was born to a kittypet but while her littermates were all taken to homes, she was left with no one. The twolegs were going to put her to sleep but her mother, Star, took her to the woods and left her. Another rogue, found and raised her to be feirce and tough. She is not exactly kind to anyone (except Nightingale). She has a special hatred of queens, as they remjnd her of her own mother. But kits are another story. She has always wanted kits.
Sometimes she is controlling and commanding. But there are those rare glimmers of kindness and love.
PPD: 4.19
RP example: (will insert later)
Code: Call of the Nightingale

dino.
May 10th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Name: Violet
Role wanted: She-Cat 2 (will except other roles)
Appearance: (will insert later)
Personality: Violet was born to a kittypet but while her littermates were all taken to homes, she was left with no one. The twolegs were going to put her to sleep but her mother, Star, took her to the woods and left her. Another rogue, found and raised her to be feirce and tough. She is not exactly kind to anyone (except Nightingale). She has a special hatred of queens, as they remjnd her of her own mother. But kits are another story. She has always wanted kits.
Sometimes she is controlling and commanding. But there are those rare glimmers of kindness and love.
PPD: 4.19
RP example: (will insert later)
Code: Call of the Nightingale
Thanks for applying!

dino.
May 10th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Roles will be chosen when we have enough people or by May 20th!

dino.
May 10th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Bump

dino.
May 10th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Boop

dino.
May 10th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Bumpsies

dino.
May 11th, 2017, 06:52 AM
Bump

dino.
May 12th, 2017, 06:55 AM
BUMP

Dreams of forever
May 12th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Name: Nightwind
Appearance: A black she cat with blue eyes, she has white paws and tail tip along with her chest
Personality: Nightwind is shy but lovable, she is this way because of her parents, they sheltered her from all of the dangers of the world, this also makes her scared of warriors, she can be a leader if she needs too but mostly is a follower, he litter mates bullied her after her parents died, the fear within her makes her feelings develop for Nightingale, her feelings of loss, she tries not to fall in love because her first mate died by the hands of a monster, she grew very close to him afraid to loose him like her other mate, she was very scared of him at first, but then realized why he was like that, she was also thrown out of windclan, but for not being strong enough, she doesn't often say harsh things unless she has a reason too...
PPD: 13.5
Rp example: (Its gonna be a spoiler)

Nightwind padded along her beloved nightingale,"You know, I always wanted a mate but my first, was killed, I couldn't bare seeing it happen to another one, that's why I don't have one now,," she mewed her small words echoing in the darkness, she took a step forward and stoped,"We have grown really close, and I can't loose you!" She cried out tears welling at her eyes, she looked up at him,"You provide the protection I have had before, I want it to be like this always!" She yelled angrily,"I want someone to be there for me, to help me, to love me, but I can't." Tears slid down her face onto the ground,(tbc)
Role: shecat three
Other: call of the nightingale

dino.
May 12th, 2017, 07:21 AM
Name: Nightwind
Appearance: A black she cat with blue eyes, she has white paws and tail tip along with her chest
Personality: Nightwind is shy but lovable, she is this way because of her parents, they sheltered her from all of the dangers of the world, this also makes her scared of warriors, she can be a leader if she needs too but mostly is a follower, he litter mates bullied her after her parents died, the fear within her makes her feelings develop for Nightingale, her feelings of loss, she tries not to fall in love because her first mate died by the hands of a monster, she grew very close to him afraid to loose him like her other mate, she was very scared of him at first, but then realized why he was like that, she was also thrown out of windclan, but for not being strong enough, she doesn't often say harsh things unless she has a reason too...
PPD: 13.5
Rp example: (Its gonna be a spoiler)

Nightwind padded along her beloved nightingale,"You know, I always wanted a mate but my first, was killed, I couldn't bare seeing it happen to another one, that's why I don't have one now,," she mewed her small words echoing in the darkness, she took a step forward and stoped,"We have grown really close, and I can't loose you!" She cried out tears welling at her eyes, she looked up at him,"You provide the protection I have had before, I want it to be like this always!" She yelled angrily,"I want someone to be there for me, to help me, to love me, but I can't." Tears slid down her face onto the ground,(tbc)
Role: shecat three
Other: call of the nightingale
Thank you for applying!

Dreams of forever
May 12th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Thank you for applying!
No, thank you for letting me apply to such a great plot!

dino.
May 16th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Bump