PDA

View Full Version : Spook and Fluffy's Twoleg Place

wickedvirtues
May 9th, 2017, 07:05 PM
ANYONE CAN JOIN! No form is needed, but if you want to make one, after you do just hop right in.

Spook- https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmYnrR20U8bwvhP9ftEW-OZHqbZdb0ru_NtADocxWB2XjBboXkIA

Fluffy- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/29/f8/47/29f847783eb8ac24f0906a4721329991.jpg

Spikes
May 9th, 2017, 07:12 PM
( Heya c: )
A chubby, black tom was sprawled out in his yard, his black pelt rippling as he inhaled and exhaled in perfect rhythm. Both white tipped front paws were rather far apart, and deep green eyes were shut for the time being as the sun hit his pelt. His bushy tail barely moved, a brown-splotched ear twitching as a small, flying creature buzzed past. Other than the twitch and a curling of his paw, the tom stayed still. He couldn't hear anything, at the moment, and scent was unimportant to him for the time being.

wickedvirtues
May 9th, 2017, 07:29 PM
( Heya c: )
A chubby, black tom was sprawled out in his yard, his black pelt rippling as he inhaled and exhaled in perfect rhythm. Both white tipped front paws were rather far apart, and deep green eyes were shut for the time being as the sun hit his pelt. His bushy tail barely moved, a brown-splotched ear twitching as a small, flying creature buzzed past. Other than the twitch and a curling of his paw, the tom stayed still. He couldn't hear anything, at the moment, and scent was unimportant to him for the time being.

(Hello!)

Fluffy was laying in the windowsill, watching the tom curiously. She turned to the other kittypet, smiling. "Wanna go outside, Spook?" She mewed, the small black she-cat nodded and walked outside quickly. Fluffy chuckled, following and enjoying the sun on her pelt. Spook was currently stalking a bug, so she leapt onto the fence and purred softly.

Spikes
May 9th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Subtle noises began to creep into the tom's ears, and he lifted his head up, opening his eyes and looking around. On his light red collar, a little golden bell jingled with his movement, and he looked up at the fluffy black she-cat on the fence. It must've been another house cat, of course. He didn't believe the tales of the big, scary cats in the forest, as much as he enjoyed hearing them. The kittypet began to prop himself up onto his side, studying the new arrival. "Hello," he mewed softly. Hopefully she was friendly, he did enjoy a nice lazy conversation in the sun.
( CandyFlossCat )

wickedvirtues
May 9th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Subtle noises began to creep into the tom's ears, and he lifted his head up, opening his eyes and looking around. On his light red collar, a little golden bell jingled with his movement, and he looked up at the fluffy black she-cat on the fence. It must've been another house cat, of course. He didn't believe the tales of the big, scary cats in the forest, as much as he enjoyed hearing them. The kittypet began to prop himself up onto his side, studying the new arrival. "Hello," he mewed softly. Hopefully she was friendly, he did enjoy a nice lazy conversation in the sun.
( CandyFlossCat )

Fluffy turned to see the tom. "Oh, hello! What's your name?" She mewed, Spook leapt onto the fence also, smiling.

Spikes
May 9th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Two cats? He wasn't expecting that. Though, the more the merrier was his motto. With a short exhale, the tom elevated himself onto his paws, padding closer to the fence. "My name? Jazz. What about you?" he purred softly, a smile on his maw. He always appreciated visitors, and there was no such word as "unwelcome" in his backyard, though his humans seemed to disagree...
The tom sat patiently by his position near the fence, tail tip twitching slightly.
( CandyFlossCat )

wickedvirtues
May 9th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Two cats? He wasn't expecting that. Though, the more the merrier was his motto. With a short exhale, the tom elevated himself onto his paws, padding closer to the fence. "My name? Jazz. What about you?" he purred softly, a smile on his maw. He always appreciated visitors, and there was no such word as "unwelcome" in his backyard, though his humans seemed to disagree...
The tom sat patiently by his position near the fence, tail tip twitching slightly.
( CandyFlossCat )

"I'm fluffy, and this is Spook!" She mewed, smiling.

Spikes
May 9th, 2017, 08:34 PM
"Fluffy and Spook... Those are nice names!" the tom continued to purr, looking up at the she-cats on the fence. "Well, Fluffy and Spook, feel free to sit with me. I don't get visited often." the tom smiled, wondering if the cats had any neighbourhood gossip to share. If only he'd spent more time out of his own yard, he might've encountered more interesting things, or had more exciting experiences. The most he could talk about was tipping his milk bowl.
( CandyFlossCat )

wickedvirtues
May 9th, 2017, 08:50 PM
"Fluffy and Spook... Those are nice names!" the tom continued to purr, looking up at the she-cats on the fence. "Well, Fluffy and Spook, feel free to sit with me. I don't get visited often." the tom smiled, wondering if the cats had any neighbourhood gossip to share. If only he'd spent more time out of his own yard, he might've encountered more interesting things, or had more exciting experiences. The most he could talk about was tipping his milk bowl.
( CandyFlossCat )

Fluffy looked to the creepy house next to them, twitching her ear. "Who do you think lives there?" She asked curiously.

Spikes
May 9th, 2017, 09:17 PM
"Hm?" he guessed that the she-cat must have been talking about the place beside them, and he turned to look at the house she mentioned. "Oh, I've never checked... It looks kind of scary in there." he stood back up, padding over to the mentioned house and scrabbling up the fence to have a better look. "There could be some really nice humans in there," he murred softly, wobbling on the top of the fence as he struggled to keep his balance. "I wouldn't judge by its looks, but... It's still a pretty scary place."
( CandyFlossCat )

PebblePebsi
May 30th, 2017, 12:20 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/24zybyq.jpg
Brielle

Letting off a small snort of amusement at the amount of struggle the tom was having on the fence, the ginger femora was next to speak and join the forming trio. With a powerful leap, the uunusually slender but still slightly plump she-cat easily balanced herself on the fence with the agility of... well a cat. "I do believe a lovely pair of old folks live in there, darlings." She voiced her thoughts, narrowing her blue eyes at the 'creepy' structure. Carefully, Brielle adjusted her posture as so she could sit, tail dangling dangerously off of the fence. "Oh! Where are my manners? I'm Brielle, lovelies. Pleasure to meet you." She purred pleasantly to the trio before lifting a paw to unseat a few claws, blue visionaries narrowing as she studied the built in weapons before lowering the mitt. She'd have to look into sharpening then later.