PDA

View Full Version : Thornclan

moonbeam1917
October 30th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Welcome to Thornclan everyone! I'm Ravenstar, the leader, and i could sure use your help. Rebuliding Thornclan's camp took forever since the fire wiped out half my clan and the entire camp, but while the fire was happening the other half of my clan joined rival clans, became kittypets, or they became rouges. I'm the last of Thornclan and thats why I need other cats to join my clan, together we can bring Thornclan back to what it formally was (a strong, loyal, brave, and noble clan). so if you are willing come help me out.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Jungle
Female
23 moons
Loner
Tortishell fur with deep blue eyes
Lazy, helps others, doesn't do anything unless someone tells her to, friendly

moonbeam1917
November 1st, 2016, 05:41 AM
thank you for your help jungle, you will from this moment on be known as Junglefoot (unless you want to keep your old name) and since i have no deputy, u shall be deputy

DragonChaos
November 1st, 2016, 05:45 AM
(I'll make a form when I get home from school and band rehearsal today)

aleka!
November 1st, 2016, 07:59 AM
Name: Ember
Appearance: http://warriorcatsmountainclan.weebly.com/uploads/8/3/9/7/8397790/2950870.jpg?396
Personality: TBRP'ed
Other/Questions: None

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 10:35 AM
thank you for your help jungle, you will from this moment on be known as Junglefoot (unless you want to keep your old name) and since i have no deputy, u shall be deputy
Junglefoot sounds like a great name for her! Thanks for making her deputy!

Teggy
November 1st, 2016, 10:47 AM
can i be med cat)

Shadow
November 1st, 2016, 01:21 PM
Name:Shadeclaw
Appearance:https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2023/2199505207_b4e263eafc_z.jpg?zz=1
Personally:mysterious,sarcastic,aggressive,fun,fun ny,can act like a kit
Other/questions:love interest..?: open

moonbeam1917
November 1st, 2016, 03:25 PM
thank you so much everyone! Shadepaw (integrity) Shall be our medicine cat, Shadeclaw I welcome you to Thornclan. and one thing for everyone, i want you to friend me. and Ember you will now be known as Emberstorm

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 03:28 PM
(Can we start or wait for more people?)

moonbeam1917
November 1st, 2016, 03:31 PM
(we can start)

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 03:37 PM
Junglefoot layed on the ground exhausted. She had just fix most of the dens in camp. Ever since the leader found her after the fire Junglefoot immediately accepted the responsibility of being deputy. She wasn't affected by the fire since she was far away when she saw smoke in the forest. Junglefoot sighed as she remembered passing burned bodies of cats.

moonbeam1917
November 1st, 2016, 03:40 PM
:pads out of camp and into the forest:

moonbeam1917
November 1st, 2016, 03:46 PM
pads out of camp, in a panic

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 03:49 PM
(Did the leader go out of the camp?)

moonbeam1917
November 1st, 2016, 03:52 PM
(yes) 'sniffs air, smells a familiar scent'

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 04:05 PM
(Put the leader's name in your post. I got confused when you didn't put his name in.)
Junglefoot saw her leader run out of camp. She got up stretching and walked after him.

moonbeam1917
November 1st, 2016, 04:55 PM
(ravenstar, and its a she–cat) 'the familiar scent goes away as Ravenstar hears her deputy walking up'
Ravenstar: Junglefoot, do you smell anything?

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 05:00 PM
Junglefoot sniffed,"I do but I don't recognize it. Is it the sent of one of your former clan mates?"

Linykx-Vayathorn
November 1st, 2016, 05:20 PM
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15651#post15651

The three cats I'd like to play

moonbeam1917
November 1st, 2016, 06:41 PM
(to linykx: all cats accepted), Ravenstar to junglefoot: my brother liontail

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 06:52 PM
"Do you think he's still alive?", Junglefoot pricked her ears

moonbeam1917
November 1st, 2016, 07:19 PM
'Ravenstar sits'
Ravenstar: If he is then he must be here, and if he isnt then my nose must be playing tricks on me

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 07:25 PM
Junglefoot looked at Ravenstar,"Are you going to wait for him?"

moonbeam1917
November 1st, 2016, 07:29 PM
Says sharply: no, he died in the fire, im going to go hunt. 'in a calmer voice' You can coe with me if you want to

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 07:31 PM
Junglefoot shook her head,"No I'm going back to camp. I'm going to see how everyone is doing."

moonbeam1917
November 1st, 2016, 07:36 PM
'Ravenstar stands and trots to the edge of a tree' :calls over shoulder: If you need me, you know where to find me.
'Ravenstar leaps up into the tree'

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 08:11 PM
Junglefoot went back to camp,'Yeah. In the trees somewhere.'

moonbeam1917
November 1st, 2016, 08:18 PM
'Ravenstar pads into camp with five squirrels'
:places squirrels on fresh-kill pile, then calls out to Junglefoot: how is everything going?

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 08:24 PM
Junglefoot was carrying a stick,"Silent. I was just putting this stick in the nursery."

moonbeam1917
November 1st, 2016, 08:41 PM
Ravenstar sees the stick junglefoot is carrying. 'nods with approval' thinks: if only swiftfoot could see how we are doing. (swiftfoot was Ravenstars mate, when ravenstar was ravenmoss. swiftfoot was a warrior from another clan. he bailed on his own heiriatage to join Thornclan, the fire claimed his life)

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 08:44 PM
Junglefoot dragged the stick to the nursery. She place it in the middle to hold the bush up higher. She headed out the den and went to the fresh kill pile.

moonbeam1917
November 1st, 2016, 08:52 PM
Ravenstar sees Junglefoot heading out of the nursery. Ravenstar leaps onto the oak stump (underneath one of the trunks is the leaders den, the oak stump is also for clan meetings)

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 08:55 PM
Junglefoot picked up a mouse as she saw Ravenstar go into the oak stump. She followed her leader but stood out of the stump.

Linykx-Vayathorn
November 1st, 2016, 09:39 PM
Bumbleberry laid between the elders den and the warriors den. She had recently returned from the twolegplace and was unsure what use she was to the clan now that she didn't have her beautiful claws.

Cloudedkit lifted her head as Junglefoot entered, having seen her with her limited vision. As she left, the kit scrambled out of her nest and followed her scent, curious. She wasn't allowed out much due to her vision issues but she wanted to explore.

Sitting in the branches of a large tree, downwind, and hidden in shadows, Silence observed the clan. It was nearly time for Ravenstar to introduce him to her deputy as well as inform him of any issues that have come up.

Bram246
November 1st, 2016, 10:13 PM
Junglefoot sat next to Bumbleberry,"Want to share this?",she dropped the mouse in front of the she cat.

Linykx-Vayathorn
November 2nd, 2016, 01:42 AM
Bumbleberry smiled slightly at Junglefoot.
"I wouldn't mind it," she said, looking at her clan mate.

moonbeam1917
November 2nd, 2016, 04:50 AM
Ravenstar calls out to Thornclan: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the oak stump for a clan meeting

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 05:22 AM
Junglefoot heard Ravenstar call for a meeting. She walked over and sat next to the oak stump.

moonbeam1917
November 2nd, 2016, 05:29 AM
'Ravenstar watches as her clan gathers'
Ravenstar: Tonight is the full moon. its been ages since my last gathering, so i will choose who should come with me, it will most likely be the whole clan since we have few cats with us

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 05:41 AM
Junglefoot looked at Ravenstar,"I don't think it's a good ideal bring the whole clan. We have one blind kit in the nursery and if we all go to the meeting the camp would be taken over by other cats or bigger animals like foxes.

Linykx-Vayathorn
November 2nd, 2016, 12:45 PM
Bumbleberry nodded in agreement.
"It's too risky to take the entire clan, I say leave two or three warriors here just in case."

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 12:49 PM
Junglefoot flicked her ear as she heard Bumbleberry agree with her. 'Maybe me and Ravenstar should go alone to the meeting.', she thought waiting on Ravenstar to decide.
(Literally waiting! XD)

moonbeam1917
November 5th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Ravenstar sighs: alright, the cats to go with me are junglefoot, and bumbleberry. the rest will stay behind and watch after camp, i leave Silent in charge

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Junglefoot got up and walked to the entrance. She sat waiting for the Ravenstar and Bumbleberry.

moonbeam1917
November 5th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Ravenstar leaps off the stump. flicking her tail, ravenstar nods to junglefoot and bumbleberry telling them to follow

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Junglefoot followes Ravenstar. She walked beside her leader looking at the territory.

moonbeam1917
November 5th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Ravenstar glances at her friend, then looks at the four large rocks in front of her. Ravenstar smells Liontail's scent again, she ignores it and pads up to the great log
...Liontail...
'looks at the black she-cat that just padded up to the log. 'thinks' being with the other deputies feels weird, but i'll get used to it

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Junglefoot walks to one of the rocks. She smelled other cats here but ignored as she explored the meeting place.

moonbeam1917
November 5th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Ravenstar calls out from the great log: Junglefoot! come meet the other deputies before roseclan and willowclan show up.
'turns to thornstar and whispers to him'
...Liontail...
is still staring at the black she-cat as another cat approaches calmly

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Junglefoot walked to the other deputies. She waved her tail in greeting.

moonbeam1917
November 5th, 2016, 09:10 PM
...Liontail...
Liontail meows politely: First time here? and do you know who the black she-cat is, the one sitting up on the great log? Oh by the way I'm Liontail.
Feeling like he asked much liontail stopped talking to let the she-cat answer

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 09:15 PM
"Yes it's my first time here. I'm Junglefoot deputy of ThornClan.",she pointed her tail at Ravenstar,"That's Ravenstar. She's the leader."

moonbeam1917
November 5th, 2016, 09:24 PM
...Liontail...
Speaks suspiciously: Umm you said Ravenstar? Does she have a brother by any chance?

Ravenstar: overhears conversation. 'thinks' Junglefoot is smart, she'll be able to see my resemblance to the other deputy

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 09:33 PM
"Yes. She mention you being her brother. What were you doing in ThornClan territory? Where you trying to meet your sister?", Junglefoot asked.

moonbeam1917
November 5th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Liontail sighs: she didn't tell you did she?

Ravenstar: hisses quietly to herself

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 10:08 PM
Junglefoot looked at her leader,"No she didn't tell me much. I don't really mind knowing my leaders past. But next time you come by ThornClan territory stay on your side."

moonbeam1917
November 5th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Liontail howls: SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO LET ME COME BACK THE SAME MOON YOU SHOWED UP!
Liontail leaps onto Junglefoot, she can't get him off.

Ravenstar gasps and hisses: The truce brother the truce!
leaps at liontail and knocks him off Junglefoot.
Ravenstar hisses at Liontail: Remember the truce! [calmly to Junglefoot and Bumbleberry] come its time we left, i knew this was a bad time to come

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Junglefoot hissed at Liontail before heading back to ThornClan territory. Once in the territory she looked at Ravenstar,"What did he mean by that?"

moonbeam1917
November 5th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Ravenstar stays quiet for a moment
She sighs and says: He killed Whitemoss (the dad) and Silvertail (the mom) a moon before the fire. Moonstar exiled him and said in three moons he would be allowed back into thornclan, but he died in the fire and since i was the next leader i shouldve welcomed him back after i recieved my nine lives. but i never did

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 10:37 PM
"Because he killed those cats?",she asked.

moonbeam1917
November 5th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Ravenstar growls: no, because not only did he kill our parents, who were also our mentors, but he killed my mate

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Junglefoot nodded,"You have good reason for keeping him exiled.",she started walking to camp,"Come on. I want to sleep before I organize patrols tomorrow."
(Going to bed! Night!)

Wildy~ =3
November 5th, 2016, 11:03 PM
(Unnamed Kit) (Eventually she'll be Brambleflght) / 1 moon / She-cat / Medium brown tabby with unnatually Twoleg-like hazel eyes / TBRP'd Perso / She's a Kittypet who's mother died from dogs breaking into their house.

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 01:38 AM
name; crowflight
gender; female
age; 20 moons
appearance; a dark grey base coat, with a white spot on her chest and amber eyes
rank; warrior
kin; open
other; none

moonbeam1917
November 6th, 2016, 06:51 AM
:music:Ravenstar yawned and stretched, pads out into the camp and sees Liontail pacing back and forth.
Ravenstar growls: i told you to stay out! Why have you come back!?

Liontail says calmly: You have every right to be mad at me, i killed whitemoss and silvertail, but i also killed Ripplefrost, your first mate...

Ravenstar mews harshly: You want a second chance, you have to earn it, and earn the clan's respect back. And you have to leave Breezeclan

Liontail: I broke the truce last night, Thornstar banished me and appointed Fangwhisker as his deputy

Ravenstar: Go hunt and earn your second chance, We'll talk about earning the clans respect later.

Liontail nodded and padded out of camp

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 06:57 AM
Junglefoot stretched and walked out the warriors den. She sniffed and stopped as she smelled Liontail's sent. She ran to Ravenstar,"Why was Liontail in the camp?!"

moonbeam1917
November 6th, 2016, 07:31 AM
Ravenstar: he wanted to talk about second chances, so im giving it to him if he can earn it.
Trots to the fresh-kill pile. Calls over shoulder: want anything?

Liontail crouches, watching the thrush peck at the ground.
Liontail crept forward making sure he made no sound. Finally taking a leap he landed on the bird killing it in one bite.
Liontail: that looks like enough.
Liontail looked at the four mice, two squirrels and the thrush he just caught. Picking up the squirrels and mice by the tails he carried all the prey back to camp

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 07:39 AM
"No I don't want anything.", Junglefoot licked her paw.

moonbeam1917
November 6th, 2016, 07:54 AM
Ravenstar picks up a mouse and walks back to junglefoot. sees Liontail walk through the enterance

Liontail pads into camp and places prey on the pile. looks at ravenstar, Liontail: permission to eat?
Ravenstar nodded
Liontail grabbed a squirrel and padded over to Ravenstar and Junglefoot

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Junglefoot looked at Liontail. She stopped licking her paw and waited for one of them to talk.

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 08:01 AM
name; crowflight
gender; female
age; 20 moons
appearance; a dark grey base coat, with a white spot on her chest and amber eyes
rank; warrior
kin; open
other; none
(( moonbeam1917, bump ))

moonbeam1917
November 6th, 2016, 08:48 AM
niether spoke. Liontail ignored ravenstars glare (sorry for the late responses, finishing chores)

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 08:50 AM
(That's okay)
Junglefoot tapped her paw. Still waiting for them to talk.

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 09:01 AM
( Ok; I assume she us accepted so.....yep...also; can Crowflight have a crush on Liontail? )
Crowflight crept out of the warrior's den and scuffled her paws around. She looked around and saw a strange, but familiar, cat. She also saw Ravenstar and Junglefoot near the cat. She crept closer to them, wanting to know what was going on.

moonbeam1917
November 6th, 2016, 09:29 AM
Ravenstar howls: THATS IT I CANT TAKE THIS SILENCE ANYMORE

Liontail sneers: gee Ravenstar cats will think your grieving for ripplefrost
(yes crowflight can have a crush on Liontail)

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Junglefoot flatten her ears at Ravenstar yelling.

moonbeam1917
November 6th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Ravenstar in a calmer voice: Liontail, to prove yourself to the Thornclan cats and earn their respect again you will fight junglefoot and crowflight using only Thornclan battle moves. [whispers in Liontail's ear] and no moves Dusknose taught you which means no dark forest moves

Liontail stands and pads to the center of the clearing. 'thinks' only attack Junglefoot, don't attack beautiful young Crowflight

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 09:51 AM
"I am not fighting him.", Junglefoot said.

moonbeam1917
November 6th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Ravenstar: Fight him, i'll make sure no claws are used

Liontail hisses impatiently: are we fighting or will i be exiled forever

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Junglefoot turned away from Ravenstar,"No."

moonbeam1917
November 6th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Ravenstar snapped: why!? (just letting you know this is my last post until this evening [my boyfriend wants to go skateboarding with me] i'll be back at like 3 or 4)

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Ravenstar snapped: why!? (just letting you know this is my last post until this evening [my boyfriend wants to go skateboarding with me] i'll be back at like 3 or 4)
(Okay)
She hissed,"I won't fight him because he's a killer! He'll kill again if given the chance! But I guess you can't see past that since he's your brother!", Junglefoot ran out of camp.

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Crowflight turned her head curiously to Liontail. "I won't fight him because he's a killer!" Junglefoot hissed. Junglefoot then ran out of camp. "Coward." Crowflight muttered judgingly. She turned back to Liontail and Ravenstar. She sheathed and unsheathed her claws. "I'll fight him." Crowflight finally said.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Junglefoot sat at the border.'Ravenstar shouldn't have let him back in clan! He killed three cats and she let him have a second chance!',she thought as racked the ground with her claws,'If I was leader I'd kill him!"

Wildy~ =3
November 6th, 2016, 07:31 PM
(Unnamed Kit) (Eventually she'll be Brambleflght) / 1 moon / She-cat / Medium brown tabby with unnatually Twoleg-like hazel eyes / TBRP'd Perso / She's a Kittypet who's mother died from dogs breaking into their house.

moonbeam1917
November 7th, 2016, 04:59 AM
Liontail just stood there. He tried to leap at crowflight, but found he couldn't. "please Ravenstar, there's got to be another way" Liontail begged.

Ravenstar looked at her brother. "Why can't you fight her?" she asked.

"Beacause I like her" Liontail whispered.

Ravenstar saw the thornbush (the enterence) swish. Watching she assumed Junglefoot was coming back. But she assumed wrong, because the cat that entered was gray and white.

Liontail froze, he opened his mouth, then closed it again. "r-r-ripplefrost?" he stammered.

Sage
November 7th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Crowflight watched Liontail whisper to Ravenstar. She tilted her head curiously, then turned to see a gray and white cat come through the Thornbush. He eyes widened, unable to procesd what was going on. "Ripplefrost...." She whispered.

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Junglefoot came back to camp with a squirrel and a bird. She walked passed Ripplefrost not really caring who the new cat was. She layed the prey in the pile.

moonbeam1917
November 7th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Liontail shuffled his paws. meowing he acknowledged Ripplefrost: Hey ripplefrost, long time friend

Ripplefrost growled: "traitor [turning to ravenstar he mewed] hello ravenmoss, i've missed you ever so much"

Ravenstar looked at liontail. "leave, and don't return" she hissed and turned toward Ripplefrost. "welcome home my love, but i'm Ravenstar now"

Liontail grunted and left. "You won't ever see me again!" Liontail called over his shoulder. He looked at crowflight, the sad gaze left him heartbroken. Liontail flicked his tail at her and left the home he once had.

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Junglefoot watched Liontail leave. She walked over to her leader,"This is your mate?"

Sage
November 7th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Crowflight glared and Ravenstar menacigly and hissed. She turned to Liontail and ran after him. "Liontail! Dont leave, please!" She cried. She caught up to him; she ran out in front of him and stopped, facing him.

moonbeam1917
November 7th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Ravenstar mews happily: yes, this is ripplefrost

Ripplefrost sits and licks a paw

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Junglefoot smiled at Ripplefrost,"I'm Junglefoot!"

moonbeam1917
November 7th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Liontail hissed: what do you want? Ravenstar made her choice to banish me, [in a softer tone] i don't think she'll be happy that one of her warriors ran off with a traitor

Ravenstar carried a squirrel over to Ripplefrost. He looked at her and spoke for the first time since his arrival. "it feels good being out of Breezeclan's territory" he said.

Ravenstar: Thats where you were?
Ripplefrost nodded. "It feels better to know that your okay, and that the clan is doing well" he mewed. "and its a pleasure to meet you Junglefoot"

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Junglefoot nodded before she went to the entrance. She waited to see if Crowflight would come back.

moonbeam1917
November 7th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Ravenstar: come on Ripplefrost lets go catch up in the leaders den (going to bed)

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 09:33 PM
(Night!)

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 12:24 AM
Crowflight was taken aback by Liontail's hiss. She soon forgot it and gazed at Liontail longingly. "You could live outside of BreezeClan terrutory atleast?" She mewed. Crowflight shifted her paws warily.

moonbeam1917
November 8th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Liontail mews to Crowflight softly: Come with me, we can make our own clan, we'll go to the gatherings and everything

Wildy~ =3
November 8th, 2016, 08:56 PM

Sage
November 9th, 2016, 06:12 AM
Crowflight gaped her mouth open in shock. She quickly closed it and sighed. She was torn between Liontail and ThornClan. She thought for a moment. "I will come with you." She meowed at last.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 08:47 AM
(Now ThornClan has clan to meet with at gatherings! Woo! I think CrowClan sounds good!)

moonbeam1917
November 10th, 2016, 05:08 AM
Liontail smiled. "lets start with a territory," He mewed. "I know of a territory nobody's claimed yet"

Ravenstar pads out from the leaders den. Calls to Junglefoot: did Crowflight return yet?