PDA

View Full Version : Meggie's home(Open)

Barnabas
May 9th, 2017, 01:15 PM
A small brown tabby she-cat walked out of her two-leg, sniffing the air for any scents. She jumped on top of the fence and laid down across it her belly being exposed to the shining sun. She let out a purr as her fur got warmed up. Like always I'm going to have a lazy day.

"I wish somebody would come by to stop and talk to me. I want a wildcat to find me and show me their territory. I don't want to be here any longer." The brown tabby meowed to half to herself. Her heart began to ache for somebody to come by and make her life interesting.

Barnabas
May 10th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Meggie let out a sigh and stood up. She jumped to the other side of the fence and walked along the two-leg sidewalk. Meggie knew in her heart nobody would ever show up. She felt lonelier than ever. "Oh well at least I have myself." she shrugged, lying.

|+sari+|
May 10th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Meggie let out a sigh and stood up. She jumped to the other side of the fence and walked along the two-leg sidewalk. Meggie knew in her heart nobody would ever show up. She felt lonelier than ever. "Oh well at least I have myself." she shrugged, lying.

CheetahSpot, a Loner, slipped through the trees, his spotted fur flashing through the green. He always enjoyed going to Twoleg Place. He loved the scents of people, food, and paint. He slipped out of the trees into Twoleg Place, and breathed in deeply, sighing in contentment. He gracefully leaped onto the fence, and sat, gazing at the city. He saw a she-cat Kittypet up ahead, and, eager to make a friend, he jumped down, landing softly on his paws, and padded towards her.

"Hello," he mewed, his amber eyes bright with curiousity.

Barnabas
May 10th, 2017, 03:26 PM
CheetahSpot, a Loner, slipped through the trees, his spotted fur flashing through the green. He always enjoyed going to Twoleg Place. He loved the scents of people, food, and paint. He slipped out of the trees into Twoleg Place, and breathed in deeply, sighing in contentment. He gracefully leaped onto the fence, and sat, gazing at the city. He saw a she-cat Kittypet up ahead, and, eager to make a friend, he jumped down, landing softly on his paws, and padded towards her.

"Hello," he mewed, his amber eyes bright with curiousity.

Meggie looked at him a bit frightened, but didn't show any sign of it. Her fur began to fluff up, so she forced her fur to lie flat.

"Er. Hi. " she meowed awkwardly.

|+sari+|
May 10th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Meggie looked at him a bit frightened, but didn't show any sign of it. Her fur began to fluff up, so she forced her fur to lie flat.

"Er. Hi. " she meowed awkwardly.

CheetahSpot sensed her fear, and he made a soothing purring sound. He sat on his haunches, curling his tail around him, and gazed at her. "I am CheetahSpot," he meowed. "You are a Kittypet, I assume? What is your name?"

Barnabas
May 11th, 2017, 12:46 PM
CheetahSpot sensed her fear, and he made a soothing purring sound. He sat on his haunches, curling his tail around him, and gazed at her. "I am CheetahSpot," he meowed. "You are a Kittypet, I assume? What is your name?"

Meggie starred at him. What a weird name. He must be one of those wild cats. She tried to look away from the tom, but she couldn't find herself to do so.

"My name's Meggie. What's a kittypet?" she meowed, with a tilt of her small brown head. Her ears were pointed upwards.

|+sari+|
May 11th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Meggie starred at him. What a weird name. He must be one of those wild cats. She tried to look away from the tom, but she couldn't find herself to do so.

"My name's Meggie. What's a kittypet?" she meowed, with a tilt of her small brown head. Her ears were pointed upwards.

CheetahSpot chuckled before standing. He padded over to Meggie and circled around her, his amber eyes curious. "A Kittypet is a feline who lives with and is cared for by Twolegs." He chuckled again and stood in front of her, his stace calm and expression friendly. "Meggie... hm. Well, pleased to make your aquaintace, Meggie." He made a contented purrig sound from deep in his throat. "Tell me, how does Kittypet food taste? Have you ever tasted Fresh Kill? Rabbit is my favorite."

Barnabas
May 11th, 2017, 01:33 PM
CheetahSpot chuckled before standing. He padded over to Meggie and circled around her, his amber eyes curious. "A Kittypet is a feline who lives with and is cared for by Twolegs." He chuckled again and stood in front of her, his stace calm and expression friendly. "Meggie... hm. Well, pleased to make your aquaintace, Meggie." He made a contented purrig sound from deep in his throat. "Tell me, how does Kittypet food taste? Have you ever tasted Fresh Kill? Rabbit is my favorite."

The brown she-cat looked at the purring tom with a tilt of her head at all the question's he asked. Wow too many questions for a wildcat.

"the food is disgusting. I catch robins in my garden all the time. I don't want to live with two-legs anymore. All I do is sit inside all day. I want to be free and go on Adventures and hunt for other cats." meowed Meggie. She didn't know why she was spilling this to a cat she just met.

|+sari+|
May 11th, 2017, 02:07 PM
The brown she-cat looked at the purring tom with a tilt of her head at all the question's he asked. Wow too many questions for a wildcat.

"the food is disgusting. I catch robins in my garden all the time. I don't want to live with two-legs anymore. All I do is sit inside all day. I want to be free and go on Adventures and hunt for other cats." meowed Meggie. She didn't know why she was spilling this to a cat she just met.

CheetahSpot's calm stance turned more relaxed. "Well... hm. I understand your dreams, and I understand that living with Twolegs is boring for you, but the Forest is dangerous for a Kittypet. Believe me, I know firsthand how dangerous it can be..." He tilted his chin up so that his neck was visible. Old, faded red scars were torn through his fur on his throat. "This. This is how dangerous it can be."

He lowered his chin, hiding the scars again. He gazed at her, purring, his amber eyes amused. "You will not last a day in that Forest... unless, you know how to fight?"

Barnabas
May 11th, 2017, 02:12 PM
CheetahSpot's calm stance turned more relaxed. "Well... hm. I understand your dreams, and I understand that living with Twolegs is boring for you, but the Forest is dangerous for a Kittypet. Believe me, I know firsthand how dangerous it can be..." He tilted his chin up so that his neck was visible. Old, faded red scars were torn through his fur on his throat. "This. This is how dangerous it can be."

He lowered his chin, hiding the scars again. He gazed at her, purring, his amber eyes amused. "You will not last a day in that Forest... unless, you know how to fight?"

Meggie looked at him without surprise. "Actually I do." she meowed. She swept passed him shown a long scar from her neck to her left hind leg. "I got that defending my food and my friends just stood and watched." she meowed. Meggie remembered that frightful day, but she had won that battle.

|+sari+|
May 11th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Meggie looked at him without surprise. "Actually I do." she meowed. She swept passed him shown a long scar from her neck to her left hind leg. "I got that defending my food and my friends just stood and watched." she meowed. Meggie remembered that frightful day, but she had won that battle.

CheetahSpot chuckled. "Well, I guess I should congratulate you... but while you have fought one Battle, I have fought many, and while you fought a cat, I have fought foxes, badgers, and wolves. I surpass you, so if you want to explore the Forest, you will need my protection. There are many foxes out this New Leaf." He purred and gazed at Meggie. "But if you think you are strong, you will need to use your strength and strategy should we be attacked, which is very possible. Let's see if we can make it to my part of the Forest... are you ready?" He knew he was being a bit rude, but he also knew that this Kittypet needed to realize the dangers of the Forest, and that she needed protection.

Barnabas
May 11th, 2017, 02:25 PM
CheetahSpot chuckled. "Well, I guess I should congratulate you... but while you have fought one Battle, I have fought many, and while you fought a cat, I have fought foxes, badgers, and wolves. I surpass you, so if you want to explore the Forest, you will need my protection. There are many foxes out this New Leaf." He purred and gazed at Meggie. "But if you think you are strong, you will need to use your strength and strategy should we be attacked, which is very possible. Let's see if we can make it to my part of the Forest... are you ready?" He knew he was being a bit rude, but he also knew that this Kittypet needed to realize the dangers of the Forest, and that she needed protection.

Meggie glared at him with a growl. "You don't think I can do it? Well your wrong I could fight anyone anytime and I don't need a cat like you to tell me what I need." She retorted. Meggie wasn't going to let this cat treat her like this. "Let's go! " meggie yowled.

|+sari+|
May 11th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Meggie glared at him with a growl. "You don't think I can do it? Well your wrong I could fight anyone anytime and I don't need a cat like you to tell me what I need." She retorted. Meggie wasn't going to let this cat treat her like this. "Let's go! " meggie yowled.

CheetahSpot's eyes widened at her anger, and he reached a paw towards her. "I... I didn't mean..."

He sighed and stood, stretching, then padded towards the fence, Meggie behind him. He knew she was steaming, and he wished he could take his words back and replace them with something a bit kinder.

He gracefully leaped onto the fence, waited for Meggie, then jumped off, landing softly on his paws on the other side. He waited for Meggie, then he slipped through the bushes into the Forest, Meggie right behind.

As they padded through the trees, the buzz of cascadas and trill of birds making a calming tune in the air, CheetahSpot felt at home.

CheetahSpot suddenly stiffened, and he brought Meggie closer to his side with his tail as he smelled something in the air.

"Foxes... two of them", he whispered. "And they are close by... they could come out any moment... let's go, and be careful." He continued onward, making sure Meggie stayed close.

Barnabas
May 11th, 2017, 03:02 PM
CheetahSpot's eyes widened at her anger, and he reached a paw towards her. "I... I didn't mean..."

He sighed and stood, stretching, then padded towards the fence, Meggie behind him. He knew she was steaming, and he wished he could take his words back and replace them with something a bit kinder.

He gracefully leaped onto the fence, waited for Meggie, then jumped off, landing softly on his paws on the other side. He waited for Meggie, then he slipped through the bushes into the Forest, Meggie right behind.

As they padded through the trees, the buzz of cascadas and trill of birds making a calming tune in the air, CheetahSpot felt at home.

CheetahSpot suddenly stiffened, and he brought Meggie closer to his side with his tail as he smelled something in the air.

"Foxes... two of them", he whispered. "And they are close by... they could come out any moment... let's go, and be careful." He continued onward, making sure Meggie stayed close.

Meggie nodded bravely, showing no sign of fright. She was strong enough to make it in the forest. She was going to show him that. "I'm not scared of foxes. They may kill cats, but they don't scare me." She whispered, following close behind. She didn't need him to protect her, especially since her mother was once a forest cat. She still stayed silent not wanting to draw any attention of animal's near by.

|+sari+|
May 11th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Meggie nodded bravely, showing no sign of fright. She was strong enough to make it in the forest. She was going to show him that. "I'm not scared of foxes. They may kill cats, but they don't scare me." She whispered, following close behind. She didn't need him to protect her, especially since her mother was once a forest cat. She still stayed silent not wanting to draw any attention of animal's near by.

CheetahSpot nodded, slinking through the Forest quietly. He glanced around at all sides every few minutes in case the foxes should appear. Suddenly, the scent of fox was very strong.

Two foxes, a large male and a slightly smaller female, came out of the bushes, snarling and drooling. They were hungry, and had found their meal.

CheetahSpot threw a glance at Meggie. "Alright, you fight the female! I'll get the male! Go, go, go!" And he lunged at the male fox, landing on it's back.

CheetahSpot slashed his claws at the fox's eye, and the fox yelped and then tried to throw CheetahSpot off, snarling. The fox snapped his jaws at CheetahSpot, but the cat held on. The fox flicked his head, causing CheetahSpot to fall onto the ground with a thud. "Oof!", he cried out.

Just as the fox was about to pin him down, CheetahSpot jumped up, slashing out with his claws. The fox yelped again, and whimpered as its eye bled from the scratch. It growled, but, seeing as it was not going to win the fight, it ran off into the trees.

CheetahSpot was breathing heavily, and glanced over to where Meggie was fighting the female fox. CheetahSpot saw Meggie was winning, and would have liked to help, but he was sooo tired, and he had a bad, bleeding wound on his left flank, and a wound on his right hind leg. He slumped to the ground, eyes closing, he was tired from blood loss...

Barnabas
May 11th, 2017, 03:20 PM
CheetahSpot nodded, slinking through the Forest quietly. He glanced around at all sides every few minutes in case the foxes should appear. Suddenly, the scent of fox was very strong.

Two foxes, a large male and a slightly smaller female, came out of the bushes, snarling and drooling. They were hungry, and had found their meal.

CheetahSpot threw a glance at Meggie. "Alright, you fight the female! I'll get the male! Go, go, go!" And he lunged at the male fox, landing on it's back.

CheetahSpot slashed his claws at the fox's eye, and the fox yelped and then tried to throw CheetahSpot off, snarling. The fox snapped his jaws at CheetahSpot, but the cat held on. The fox flicked his head, causing CheetahSpot to fall onto the ground with a thud. "Oof!", he cried out.

Just as the fox was about to pin him down, CheetahSpot jumped up, slashing out with his claws. The fox yelped again, and whimpered as its eye bled from the scratch. It growled, but, seeing as it was not going to win the fight, it ran off into the trees.

CheetahSpot was breathing heavily, and glanced over to where Meggie was fighting the female fox. CheetahSpot saw Meggie was winning, and would have liked to help, but he was sooo tired, and he had a bad, bleeding wound on his left flank, and a wound on his right hind leg. He slumped to the ground, eyes closing, he was tired from blood loss...

Meggie slashed at it's eyes, knowing that it would be easier to beat it. The fox flung itself at her, scratching her left cheek. Blood deeper out, but she payed no attention. She dodged the fox and grabbed it's neck, throwing it to the ground. The fox's neck snapped and the fox went fleeing after the other one. "And don't come back! " she howled in victory. She turned around and saw CheetahSpot on the ground. "CheetahSpot!" She howled.

Barnabas
May 11th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Meggie slashed at it's eyes, knowing that it would be easier to beat it. The fox flung itself at her, scratching her left cheek. Blood deeper out, but she payed no attention. She dodged the fox and grabbed it's neck, throwing it to the ground. The fox's neck snapped and the fox went fleeing after the other one. "And don't come back! " she howled in victory. She turned around and saw CheetahSpot on the ground. "CheetahSpot!" She howled.

Bump

|+sari+|
May 11th, 2017, 04:40 PM

CheetahSpot weakly opened his eyes a bit. "I... I need to rest in a den, and some water to help heal... my wounds...", he wheezed weakly. "Then... I should be alright..." he struggled to stand, but was having immense trouble, due to the extreme pain he was in.

Barnabas
May 11th, 2017, 04:44 PM
CheetahSpot weakly opened his eyes a bit. "I... I need to rest in a den, and some water to help heal... my wounds...", he wheezed weakly. "Then... I should be alright..." he struggled to stand, but was having immense trouble, due to the extreme pain he was in.

Yo meggie went to search for a den and found one. She ran back and grabbed a hold of his scruff. She dragged him to the den. Meggie grabbed some cobwebs and placed it on his wounds. She then grabbedmoss and placed them all around him on all four sides.

Barnabas
May 12th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Yo meggie went to search for a den and found one. She ran back and grabbed a hold of his scruff. She dragged him to the den. Meggie grabbed some cobwebs and placed it on his wounds. She then grabbedmoss and placed them all around him on all four sides.

RosePelt145

|+sari+|
May 12th, 2017, 12:35 PM
RosePelt145

Will Reply when I get home from school :)

|+sari+|
May 13th, 2017, 06:47 PM

CheetahSpot grunted as he was dragged, mewing in pain whenever he hit something, causing his pain to worsen. When she pulled him into the den and let go, he sagged onto the leafy ground in relief.

As Meggie put cobwebs onto his wounds and spread some moss around him, he sighed and closed his eyes, wanting to rest. But he blinked them open to see her watching him. He grinned sheepishly. ((grin?! Can cats even grin?! XD)) "I'm sorry I had to put that burden on you... you need to rest, too..." He yawned and closed his eyes, and soon deep breathing could be heard. He was fast asleep.

Barnabas
May 13th, 2017, 06:54 PM
CheetahSpot grunted as he was dragged, mewing in pain whenever he hit something, causing his pain to worsen. When she pulled him into the den and let go, he sagged onto the leafy ground in relief.

As Meggie put cobwebs onto his wounds and spread some moss around him, he sighed and closed his eyes, wanting to rest. But he blinked them open to see her watching him. He grinned sheepishly. ((grin?! Can cats even grin?! XD)) "I'm sorry I had to put that burden on you... you need to rest, too..." He yawned and closed his eyes, and soon deep breathing could be heard. He was fast asleep.

"I can't rest until I know you'll be okay." she growled. Meggie then gave out a yawn. She laid down beside him to give him some warmth. The she-cat put her head on his side. I still can't sleep. I feel like a wild cat and I never want to go back to that...that prison.

The she-cat was too excited to sleep, but a few moments she began to close her eyes, finally sleeping. She let a dream of dead cat's all around her, saying her name many many times.

Barnabas
May 19th, 2017, 11:54 AM
"I can't rest until I know you'll be okay." she growled. Meggie then gave out a yawn. She laid down beside him to give him some warmth. The she-cat put her head on his side. I still can't sleep. I feel like a wild cat and I never want to go back to that...that prison.

The she-cat was too excited to sleep, but a few moments she began to close her eyes, finally sleeping. She let a dream of dead cat's all around her, saying her name many many times.

Meggie woke up the next day and went outside to look around for prey to kill. The she-cat sniffed the air and scented a bluejay. She spotted it a few fox lengths away and began to stalk it in a hunting crouch. She knew better than to move her tail. She jumped up in the air and landed on top of the bird. Meggie instantly killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She then thanked her dead mother and walked back to the den with her catch.

She walked into the den and set the fresh kill in front of Cheetahspot.

RosePelt145

|+sari+|
May 19th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Meggie woke up the next day and went outside to look around for prey to kill. The she-cat sniffed the air and scented a bluejay. She spotted it a few fox lengths away and began to stalk it in a hunting crouch. She knew better than to move her tail. She jumped up in the air and landed on top of the bird. Meggie instantly killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She then thanked her dead mother and walked back to the den with her catch.

She walked into the den and set the fresh kill in front of Cheetahspot.

RosePelt145

CheetahSpot was asleep as Meggie brought the prey in, but it was a light sleep. His nose twitched as he smelled the blue jay, and he groggily opened his eyes. He yawned, showing small, razor sharp canines. He lifted his head and saw the dead bird, and he looked at Meggie. "Good job,", he said, his voice sleepy. He struggled to stand, still not healed well enough to do so, so he settled back into a laying position and gazed at Meggie. "You'll have to do most of the hunting for now," he said. "I don't even have the ability to move. We'll have to stay here for a while and you'll have to keep close to this den, so you don't go too far while hunting and run into any dangerous animals." He sighed and looked away, kneading his paws in the leaves. "And, I want to say, thank you... for saving me and bringing me here. You aren't just a Kittypet. You have the potential to be a Rogue, like me." He started to lick his paw, having said all he had needed to say.

Barnabas
May 19th, 2017, 12:56 PM
CheetahSpot was asleep as Meggie brought the prey in, but it was a light sleep. His nose twitched as he smelled the blue jay, and he groggily opened his eyes. He yawned, showing small, razor sharp canines. He lifted his head and saw the dead bird, and he looked at Meggie. "Good job,", he said, his voice sleepy. He struggled to stand, still not healed well enough to do so, so he settled back into a laying position and gazed at Meggie. "You'll have to do most of the hunting for now," he said. "I don't even have the ability to move. We'll have to stay here for a while and you'll have to keep close to this den, so you don't go too far while hunting and run into any dangerous animals." He sighed and looked away, kneading his paws in the leaves. "And, I want to say, thank you... for saving me and bringing me here. You aren't just a Kittypet. You have the potential to be a Rogue, like me." He started to lick his paw, having said all he had needed to say.

Meggie dipped her head with a purr rising in her throat at his remark. "That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me. Cats always tell me that I wouldn't survive out in the wild." Meggie meowed. The she-cat looked at Cheetahspot with a small grin. "So how long have you been a rogue?" She asked sitting with her tail over her paws. She laid down beside him and licked his head and began to groom all of his fur.

|+sari+|
May 19th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Meggie dipped her head with a purr rising in her throat at his remark. "That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me. Cats always tell me that I wouldn't survive out in the wild." Meggie meowed. The she-cat looked at Cheetahspot with a small grin. "So how long have you been a rogue?" She asked sitting with her tail over her paws. She laid down beside him and licked his head and began to groom all of his fur.

CheetahSpot began to purr as Meggie started to groom him. He curled his tail around his friend. "Well... I guess I can tell you my story. I used to be a loyal Warrior of WindClan. I hated that life, though.
I had friends, yes, and I cared for them, but I didn't really enjoy the Clan life.
When I told a friend this, he immediately told the Leader. The Leader had no mercy; she didn't even wait to hear my reasons why. She chased me out of the Territory, hissing and swiping her claws at me. Once I was out, I was suddenly afraid of living on my own. But, I found out that there were others like me, and I got more and more used to the Rogue life. I used the Hunting skills I had learned to find food, and my fighting skills to fight off whatever tried to attack me. I have been a Rogue for 10 moons now..."

He trailed off, lost in thought, his purring deeper now as Meggie continued grooming him.

Barnabas
May 19th, 2017, 03:11 PM
CheetahSpot began to purr as Meggie started to groom him. He curled his tail around his friend. "Well... I guess I can tell you my story. I used to be a loyal Warrior of WindClan. I hated that life, though.
I had friends, yes, and I cared for them, but I didn't really enjoy the Clan life.
When I told a friend this, he immediately told the Leader. The Leader had no mercy; she didn't even wait to hear my reasons why. She chased me out of the Territory, hissing and swiping her claws at me. Once I was out, I was suddenly afraid of living on my own. But, I found out that there were others like me, and I got more and more used to the Rogue life. I used the Hunting skills I had learned to find food, and my fighting skills to fight off whatever tried to attack me. I have been a Rogue for 10 moons now..."

He trailed off, lost in thought, his purring deeper now as Meggie continued grooming him.

"I'm very sorry for what happened to you. I can't imagine how that would feel to you after what happened in your clan. My mother was a kittypet and my father was a Skyclan warrior. My mother died when I was a couple moons old and my dad told me that he didn't want nothing to do with me." She meowed as she stopped grooming his fur. Meggie starred at the roof of the den with hurt as she said things about her father.

|+sari+|
May 19th, 2017, 03:21 PM
"I'm very sorry for what happened to you. I can't imagine how that would feel to you after what happened in your clan. My mother was a kittypet and my father was a Skyclan warrior. My mother died when I was a couple moons old and my dad told me that he didn't want nothing to do with me." She meowed as she stopped grooming his fur. Meggie starred at the roof of the den with hurt as she said things about her father.

CheetahSpot gazed at Meggie a moment with empathy in his eyes. "I am very sorry about that, Meggie. I understand how you feel, though. My mother died, too, when I was about to become an Apprentice, and my father left the Clan to become a Rogue. He hated the Clan life, like me. But he never told me before he left that he was leaving.." CheetahSpot pressed his nose to Meggie's shoulder in a comforting gesture.

Barnabas
May 19th, 2017, 03:24 PM
CheetahSpot gazed at Meggie a moment with empathy in his eyes. "I am very sorry about that, Meggie. I understand how you feel, though. My mother died, too, when I was about to become an Apprentice, and my father left the Clan to become a Rogue. He hated the Clan life, like me. But he never told me before he left that he was leaving.." CheetahSpot pressed his nose to Meggie's shoulder in a comforting gesture.

Meggie placed her head on top of his with a purr. "I guess we have some things in common." Meggie purred. She left the pain of her father weep away from her thoughts before they made her feel worse. The she-cat slowly closed her eyes.

Barnabas
May 28th, 2017, 04:22 PM

Meggie placed her head on top of his with a purr. "I guess we have some things in common." Meggie purred. She left the pain of her father weep away from her thoughts before they made her feel worse. The she-cat slowly closed her eyes.

Barnabas
June 14th, 2017, 12:05 PM

RosePelt145;

Bump

|+sari+|
June 14th, 2017, 12:18 PM

CheetahSpot curled himself around his friend, wrapping his tail around her. He felt himself fall asleep, too...

"You can run but you can't hide from me! I will always find you! Always!"

CheetahSpot ran through the trees, his eyes wide with panic. Gotta get away,
gotta gotta gotta! He could hear the other cat behind him, could sense the sneer on its face.

Can't let him catch me, can't!

CheetahSpot burst through a bush into a clearing, and glanced around wildly before bolting towards a space between two trees. He continued to run.

"YOU CAN'T GET AWAY!!!"

CheetahSpot jolted awake, crying out. "Mroaaa!!!" He glanced around wildly before seeing Meggie and their den around him.

Plooot twisssttt!!! XD ))

Barnabas
June 14th, 2017, 09:09 PM
CheetahSpot curled himself around his friend, wrapping his tail around her. He felt himself fall asleep, too...

"You can run but you can't hide from me! I will always find you! Always!"

CheetahSpot ran through the trees, his eyes wide with panic. Gotta get away,
gotta gotta gotta! He could hear the other cat behind him, could sense the sneer on its face.

Can't let him catch me, can't!

CheetahSpot burst through a bush into a clearing, and glanced around wildly before bolting towards a space between two trees. He continued to run.

"YOU CAN'T GET AWAY!!!"

CheetahSpot jolted awake, crying out. "Mroaaa!!!" He glanced around wildly before seeing Meggie and their den around him.

Plooot twisssttt!!! XD ))

Meggie instantly woke up, looking left and right for any danger. She stood up with her back arched up and her fur bristling. "What's happening? Who's there?" asked Meggie with a yowl. Once she figured out that there was no danger she put her body back into the calm position, making her fur lie flat.

The She-cat stared at CheetahSpot with a yawn. "What's wrong?" Meggie, trying to keep the annoyance inside of her throat. She shook her pelt quickly, then licked one of her front paws and drew it over her ear. Meggie licked the fur on her back, making it stick to her fur. Well at least I'm awake. I'm starving!