PDA

View Full Version : Murder Melody~

Teggy
May 9th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Vitalitysurge (https://sites.google.com/view/teggyskitties/shadowclan/vitalitysurge)

I don't give a crap what you think about it
I'd just as well kill you today.

Im cursed with the pain!
No I know
I cant pretend it, I can't pretend it.

Shake another slave.
I hope I never never get it
I hope I never never get it.

Narcistic
Anti-Social
All these things say "make me loco"

Beep
Suicidal
All these things make me HOMICIDAL.

Narcistic
Anti-Social
All these things say "make me loco"
beep
Suicidal
All these things make me HOMICIDAL!

I don't give a crap what you think about it

No more apologies, It's all I can take!
No more regret for the truces that I make
You say you love me, you hate me
I dont give a crap today!

Obsolete from everyone!
The people Of hypocrisy, of hypocrisy
I cannot come undone.
A chance to get away from me. Get away from me.

Paranoia, out to get me.
Wont forget, the words you betrayed me.
Heres something for yea
Domination
Welcome you to my determination.

Paranoia, out to get me.
Wont forget, the words you betrayed me.
Heres something for yea
Domination
Welcome you to new domination.
I dont give a crap what you think about it
I'd just as well kill you today

I dont give a crap todaaaayy!

Gone today, the weight of the world
they say that?
As long. As long I stand strong.
(I dont give a crap what you think about it)

The voices...
Make them stop...
Please...

After the death of her lover Vitalitysurge has never been the same.
She hears a strange voice in her head that tells her to do awful things...
After moons of having this problem she snaps...
Wanting revenge on the cat that killed her lover, she begins her search...
But she has become a master at hiding her true self.
She can manipulate cats with her kind words then turn around and kill them...
One day...
She is caught...
A ShadowClan cat sees her kill a cat and tells everyone...
Exiled from the clans she trys to find others that have the taste for blood like herself...
As she finds ThunderClan, the cat meets a tom that seemed and they slowly begin to fall in love...
Vitalitysurge was about to confess her love for him...
But she realized something...
The sent...
The look...
The name...
This cat killed her love....
She pretended to confess to him and slowly began to make him go insane by her little mind games...
And then...
She kills him...
She begins doing this to all toms and she cats...
Making them fall head over paws, then killing them...
This is her murder melody...

Roles for this plot:

Her first lover:
Can be male or female

2nd lover/ her lovers killer:
Must be a tom

Some friends:
Have to have a killing side/backstory

Cats she makes fall for her:
Can be tom or she cat

Form with site:
Site Link:
Role:
Why should you get this role:
Activity:
Rp sample:

Form without site:
Name:
Personality (be descriptive) :
Appearance (with picture):
Appearance (Describe):
Role:
Why should you have this role:
Rp sample:

Teggy
May 10th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Bump ;-;

wickedvirtues
May 10th, 2017, 06:36 PM
I'll make a form :P

Form without site:
Name: Quietmoon
Personality (be descriptive) : A cat who appears quiet, shy, and naive has a part of her that isn't. She has a disorder that makes her hear and think things, and sometimes she acts on them. She can be deceiving, evil, cunning, and scheming. She feels a bit guilty when this happens, but she doesn't try and stop it as she knows it won't work.
Appearance (with picture): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7f/b6/c2/7fb6c257d679adbf21dcae8183aa1db5.jpg
Appearance (Describe): A tall, slim brown Burmese cat with a darker shade of brown on her ears, paws, and face. And a lighter shade on her chest. She has yellow eyes with a slight green around her pupils.
Role: Friend ((Some friends:
Have to have a killing side/backstory))
Why should you have this role: I feel it would be fun to roleplay a character like this, and I think the plot is cool
Rp sample: The she-cat stood over the river, glaring at her reflection. She twitched her ears with annoyance, watching the water ripple below her as she dipped a paw in. Shaking it off, she walked off and into a small gloomy forest. It smelt of old wood and dead leaves, and the she-cat wrinkled her muzzle. "Ugh" she spat, pushing some leaves away. She leapt onto a low tree branch, watching the forest below with narrow eyes.

Teggy
May 10th, 2017, 06:53 PM
I'll make a form :P

Form without site:
Name: Quietmoon
Personality (be descriptive) : A cat who appears quiet, shy, and naive has a part of her that isn't. She has a disorder that makes her hear and think things, and sometimes she acts on them. She can be deceiving, evil, cunning, and scheming. She feels a bit guilty when this happens, but she doesn't try and stop it as she knows it won't work.
Appearance (with picture): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7f/b6/c2/7fb6c257d679adbf21dcae8183aa1db5.jpg
Appearance (Describe): A tall, slim brown Burmese cat with a darker shade of brown on her ears, paws, and face. And a lighter shade on her chest. She has yellow eyes with a slight green around her pupils.
Role: Friend ((Some friends:
Have to have a killing side/backstory))
Why should you have this role: I feel it would be fun to roleplay a character like this, and I think the plot is cool
Rp sample: The she-cat stood over the river, glaring at her reflection. She twitched her ears with annoyance, watching the water ripple below her as she dipped a paw in. Shaking it off, she walked off and into a small gloomy forest. It smelt of old wood and dead leaves, and the she-cat wrinkled her muzzle. "Ugh" she spat, pushing some leaves away. She leapt onto a low tree branch, watching the forest below with narrow eyes.
accepted!! When ever you wanna Rp just tell me im always open :)

wickedvirtues
May 10th, 2017, 06:55 PM
accepted!! When ever you wanna Rp just tell me im always open :)
Okay! I'll be good to RP in a few mins.

Teggy
May 10th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Okay! I'll be good to RP in a few mins.
ok then, just quote me or comment on my profile!

New Adventures
May 11th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Form without site:
Name:
Maplepond {Same as "Teg needs to roleplay deez kittays!!!!!●◆■■▲▼☆☆★" Maplepond}
Personality :
Sweet | Naïve | Trustworthy | Trustful | Bubbly | Bouncy | Easily put down, but resilient | Irresponsible | Loves the idea of love | Falls in the aforementioned emotion | Easily convinced into doing horrible things
Appearance :
2 and a half cm fur | 5 cm long ears | 18 cm long legs | 35 cm long body {When stretching} | 4 cm bobtail | 5 cm long muzzle | 6 cm long whiskers | Cream fur with the faintest sign of classic tabby markings | Light green eyes |
Role:
One of the cats Vitalitysurge makes fall for her
Why should you have this role:
It would make her role as a cat who is killed by Vitalitysurge a bit interesting .3. that's all.
Rp sample:
("twistedclan, ashclan, & amberclan")
Ivypool seemed confused of the name. "Why did you name her tsunamiblood?" She asked. "Nevermind, If you're leader now, did you see or hear anything strange from starclan when you went to the starcave?" "If starclan didn't accept you as leader, the clan would be in chaos."
"Of course Starclan accepted me. The thing is, they were Twistedclan ancestors.. Did that mean Starclan was confused, and accidentally make me leader..?" Mumblestar questioned, dismissing the thought with a flick of his long tail. "I'll go tell Ashclan of the gathering. Meet me at the camp entrance." He ordered, bounding out of his den. "Scorchpaw, Gingerpaw, Twigtai and Lightflicker, you shall be going to the Gathering. That is all" Mumblestar's loud voice rang through camp, loud enough to be heard by the mentioned cats.

Tigress
May 11th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Integrity

Form without site:
Name: Aloefur
Personality:
Reserved|quiet|sweet one you get to know|wishful|lonely|sometimes cold|Thinks about falling in love|like kits and young apprentices|
Appearance:https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-grey-cat-s-with-green-eyes-1021576.jpg
Role: one of the cats Vitalitysurge makes love her
Why I should have this role: because I think this is a really cool plot and I want one of my characters to die X3
Rp sample:
A small, skinny cat crept in the darkness, their blue eyes blazed in the dark. The cat slowly padded out of the shadows and into the moon light. There stood a golden tom, who looked no older than a young apprentice. He closed his eyes, a single tear rolled down his face. "I will avenge you, mother." He murmured, facing the bright crescent moon.

Teggy
May 12th, 2017, 06:53 AM
Bothh accepted

Teggy
May 17th, 2017, 07:11 PM
before this plot can start, we NEED a second tom. He is as important as a burrito!!!