PDA

View Full Version : WCOn Poll

Fawn
May 8th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Hi everyone!

The beautiful weather is back, school is almost out, folks are packing up to go to the beach, and summertime fun is waiting to be had.

But who needs any of that when the biggest party of the year is right around the corner and can be attended from the safety of your home?! Get ready, because the Warrior Cats Online Convention (WCOn) is making its third return this June, and we're looking for your help to make it the best one yet!

To aid us in determining what we can do to enhance your WCOn experience, answer the poll by ticking the appropriate checkbox next to each event you'd like to see featured. If you have an idea that isn't listed, tell us in a reply to this thread or in a private message (be as specific as possible, please!)

Some of you may not be familiar with WCOn, so here is a short description of the poll items:
WCO Trivia - Test your knowledge of the site, the history, and the staff! Using Kahoot, the staff host a livestream that allow users to demonstrate who has the most extensive WCO expertise. Koins are distributed to those who finish in the top five.

Movie Night - The staff will stream a movie, so bring your soda and popcorn. If you have a movie suggestion, let us know but remember it must be rated G or PG.

Livestreams - Our user-hosted livestreams were a favorite last year. Watch your fellow members stream games, artwork, writing, etc, and/or host a livestream yourself for WCO members to enjoy!
Information on how to become a WCOn streamer will be posted at a later date.

Name that Tune - The staff will play a song and, using the livestream chat, users can shout out the song name to earn points. The top three will receive Koins.

Hunger Games Tournament - Ever wondered which WCO member would be the all-time champion of the Hunger Games? Find out with the official yearly Hunger Games tournament! Members sign up and are sacrificed to the Hunger Games simulator. Everyday of WCOn, a new game is played - the top two districts' tributes of each round will move on to the champion game. The prize is a scrolling nametag.

Staff Q&A - The staff answer all the questions that you can manage to throw at us (as long as they're site-appropriate.)

Bank Lottery - A special WCOn lottery will be opened, and the prize is 500 Koins.

Resurrection and Power Card Auction - One Resurrection Card and one Power Card will be up for auction. It's your chance to score these neat items at a low price!

However, this isn't all that will be at WCOn! It will also include a handful of forum games, contests, a thread dedicated specifically to showing off your best artwork, and maybe even a preview of an upcoming site-wide plot.

Thanks for your feedback, and we hope you're as excited about the return of WCOn as we are! :happycat:

Poppyfrost
May 8th, 2017, 06:32 PM
This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait! :heartbounce:

rubinaito
May 8th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Oh my gosh, I can't wait for it~ I just wish my parents would let me actually talk to you guys on Skype or Discord XD

Random Melody
May 8th, 2017, 06:35 PM
OH MY GOOOSSSHH!!!!! EXCITEMENT O3O

We should watch The Lion King o3o

wren
May 8th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Oh my goodness I love this so much!
It's amazing. Once I get an idea I'll go ahead and mention it but my mind is sucked bone dry. So. Yeah!

~Vixen~
May 8th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Sounds so cool! When is it?

Fawn
May 8th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Sounds so cool! When is it?
June 1st - 7th, 2017

rubinaito
May 8th, 2017, 06:43 PM

Oooh, yessssss...

monfang
May 8th, 2017, 06:44 PM
WCOn is back in action bb! I'm sooooooo ready for live streams!

Fallpotato
May 8th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Alright honestly this is gonna be lit X3

dino.
May 8th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Sweet! I can't wait for this! Gonna be my first!

Random Melody
May 8th, 2017, 06:50 PM
-clears throat- I have a few more suggestions

Lion King 1 and 2
Inside Out
The Lion Guard Movie - Return Of The Roar

-edges away-

Thunder
May 8th, 2017, 06:59 PM
I think the movie we should watch is
For kids;
Kubo and the two strings
OR for more of people who like some horror;
Rings
The Chosen
I'm excited to see which one wins!

Ashley/Kestrel
May 8th, 2017, 07:02 PM
movie suggestions;
fat albert B)
balto
goosebumps
aristocats
finding dory
lion king

:blue:
May 8th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhh
I remember when I took a really long break from WCO and saw this when checking the site
I can tell that this is going to be awesome :woot:
And it mostly takes place when I'm out of school
So that's always a plus

I know some pretty good movies in my opinion
Movies like The Princess Bride, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone (( Or any of those movies ))
Those ones are pretty good to be honest

Fallpotato
May 8th, 2017, 07:13 PM
First year for wcon
Suggestions for movies:
Bolt
Kubo and the two strings
Cars
How to train your dragon 1 and 2
Finding nemo
Finding dory

Darky
May 8th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Where will it be?)

ameko
May 8th, 2017, 07:15 PM
aaaaa i loved wcon last year!! it was so cool :0 can't wait for this year's~

Darky
May 8th, 2017, 07:18 PM
-clears throat- I have a few more suggestions

Lion King 1 and 2
Inside Out
The Lion Guard Movie - Return Of The Roar

-edges away-
Don't forget loin king one in a half

Dust
May 8th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Super duper excited for this!!!! I have a few suggestions as well <3

-Streaming multiplayer games (through Steam or otherwise) such as Don't Starve Together, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft (Buying a cheap package from a host for a few days or for as long as WCOn goes; We could do community projects and build cool stuff <3 I buy through an awesome, cheap, and friendly host if you guys needed help!), Overwatch, etc etc.

-Group collaboration video! Everyone who wants to can get together and create a MAP video of a specific event on the site!

-My movie suggestion is Wolf Children! It's rated PG and it's super amazing <3 There's a sub version of the movie but they also did an English dub, which would be easier for everyone to follow!

-I'll make sure to put down more idea's when I think of them!!

Gone
May 8th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Mmh, interesting, loved the last one, maybe I'll stream this year, got a better setup anyway.

Starfall
May 8th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Im so excited for this!!

Crow
May 8th, 2017, 07:27 PM
WOOTWOOT

this was so much fun last year, and I'm excited to experience it from a member's perspective !! can't wait !! <3

vellichor
May 8th, 2017, 07:47 PM
My first WCOn! :squee:

Movie suggestions:

The Lion King 1 & 2

How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2

Dat's all for now! :squee:

judas
Ooooooooooooohhhhhh
YESSSSS
-Spongebobmovie#1- XD

Fallpotato

-Streaming multiplayer games (through Steam or otherwise) such as Don't Starve Together, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft (Buying a cheap package from a host for a few days or for as long as WCOn goes; We could do community projects and build cool stuff <3 I buy through an awesome, cheap, and friendly host if you guys needed help!), Overwatch, etc etc.

-Group collaboration video! Everyone who wants to can get together and create a MAP video of a specific event on the site!

-My movie suggestion is Wolf Children! It's rated PG and it's super amazing <3 There's a sub version of the movie but they also did an English dub, which would be easier for everyone to follow!

We should do minecraft or tf2 together or maybe DST

XxEclipseMoonxX
May 8th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Suuuper excited
Movie night anyone?

~Aesthetic~
May 8th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Oh my gosh up love all of them!!

No ie ideas:
Shrek
Bee Movie
(Come on memelords work with me here)
And as for a game, I highly suggest a Town of Salem server. it's a popular game, and cussing is blurred out! (Game link) (http://www.blankmediagames.com)

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 8th, 2017, 09:58 PM
OMG I'm so excited for this. We need to watch lion king 1 and/or 2 or A Dog's Purpose.

rubinaito
May 8th, 2017, 10:46 PM

Yes! I like the Minecraft idea. We could all play mini-games on the popular server Hypixel. My movie suggestion is the Princess Bride, it's such a classic (:

Crumbleless
May 9th, 2017, 12:02 AM
I have a game here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=253295&posted=1#post253295) that might be cool to add. It puts a lot of strain on me so I'm not sure it would be ideal but I Woudl be more active over the summer.

Movie Suggestions:
The Hunger Games (Any of the four, though PG rated I'm not sure that it is aloud)
The Adventures of Milo and Otis (All time childhood favorite. A definite recommend)
The Aristocats (Lovely Music and Plot)
Homeward Bound (Any of them)
Oliver and Company (Can't forget this ;)
Lady and the Tramp
The Secret Life of Pets
Zootopia (Don't kill me lol)
Bambi
The Lion King (*Tosses in corner*, I haven't seen The I one for awhile)
Dumbo (This film is so old spell check doesn't remember it)
One Hundred One Dalmations
The Fox and the Hound (Any of the two, also a childhood favorite of mine)
The Rescuers
Bolt
Lelo and Stitch
Brother Bear (Totally not trying to toss in seekers)
The Emperor's New Groove
Monkey Kingdom (=Life)
The Jungle Book 2 (I didn't know they had one :O)
Ratatouille
(I am not listing Nemo or Dory because I have been forced by my siblings to watch those movies so many times...)
(Namlessly lists off Disney animal films)

I was also wondering what you guys would be taking the films from.

NightWarrior4Life
May 9th, 2017, 02:06 AM
I'd love to see it all there!!! Seeing as this is my first WCOn! Unfortunately though, I don't think timings will work out for me, I cannot use Skype or any other FaceTime like apps and I don't know if my phone can handle all the livestreams etc! XD but what the heck? It's in June, I'll probably be on summer break so I can stay up as long as I want!!!

EDIT: so I'm actually not on summer break in June it's actually not until July however June 2,3 and 4th are all weekends so that's my best bet. Otherwise, I may not be able to be online with everyone else.

sNazzy
May 9th, 2017, 06:14 AM
I'm so excited! This is my first ever WCOn experience, and I'm ready to have a whole lot of fun!
:inlove::inlove::inlove:

dino.
May 9th, 2017, 08:02 AM
If it does end up being Movie Night, here's a couple suggestions

Brother Bear
Brother Bear 2
Lion King
Lion King: Simba's Pride
Zootopia
Disney's The Sword in the Stone
Balto
Balto: Wolf Quest
Balto: Wings of Change
The Giver (not sure if this is PG or PG-13)
Bambi
Beauty and the Beast (the newest one, if it's out on DVD by the time WCON rolls around)
Cars
Cars 2

And that all I got

Myst
May 9th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Hi everyone!

The beautiful weather is back, school is almost out, folks are packing up to go to the beach, and summertime fun is waiting to be had.

But who needs any of that when the biggest party of the year is right around the corner and can be attended from the safety of your home?! Get ready, because the Warrior Cats Online Convention (WCOn) is making its third return this June, and we're looking for your help to make it the best one yet!

To aid us in determining what we can do to enhance your WCOn experience, answer the poll by ticking the appropriate checkbox next to each event you'd like to see featured. If you have an idea that isn't listed, tell us in a reply to this thread or in a private message (be as specific as possible, please!)

Some of you may not be familiar with WCOn, so here is a short description of the poll items:
WCO Trivia - Test your knowledge of the site, the history, and the staff! Using Kahoot, the staff host a livestream that allow users to demonstrate who has the most extensive WCO expertise. Koins are distributed to those who finish in the top five.

Movie Night - The staff will stream a movie, so bring your soda and popcorn. If you have a movie suggestion, let us know but remember it must be rated G or PG.

Livestreams - Our user-hosted livestreams were a favorite last year. Watch your fellow members stream games, artwork, writing, etc, and/or host a livestream yourself for WCO members to enjoy!
Information on how to become a WCOn streamer will be posted at a later date.

Name that Tune - The staff will play a song and, using the livestream chat, users can shout out the song name to earn points. The top three will receive Koins.

Hunger Games Tournament - Ever wondered which WCO member would be the all-time champion of the Hunger Games? Find out with the official yearly Hunger Games tournament! Members sign up and are sacrificed to the Hunger Games simulator. Everyday of WCOn, a new game is played - the top two districts' tributes of each round will move on to the champion game. The prize is a scrolling nametag.

Staff Q&A - The staff answer all the questions that you can manage to throw at us (as long as they're site-appropriate.)

Bank Lottery - A special WCOn lottery will be opened, and the prize is 500 Koins.

Resurrection and Power Card Auction - One Resurrection Card and one Power Card will be up for auction. It's your chance to score these neat items at a low price!

However, this isn't all that will be at WCOn! It will also include a handful of forum games, contests, a thread dedicated specifically to showing off your best artwork, and maybe even a preview of an upcoming site-wide plot.

Thanks for your feedback, and we hope you're as excited about the return of WCOn as we are! :happycat:

Where is the convention at?

BEAR.
May 9th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Where is the convention at?

It'll be on site!

Trashy Sky
May 9th, 2017, 10:29 AM
aaaa I remember this from last year
seems like it might be better this year

if we do watch a movie I have some suggestions!
-Kubo and the Two Strings
-Moana
-Balto
-Bee Movie
-Shrek

and that's all I got so far aaa

Myst
May 9th, 2017, 10:30 AM
It'll be on site!

ooo 8)

Thunder
May 9th, 2017, 10:35 AM

I've seen to much lion king....
If we play that then I'm going to put the live stream on my TV for my ELS brother to watch..

He's obsessed with lion king

Wildy~ =3
May 9th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Add Darkness Falls in WCO plz! :D

Bandido
May 9th, 2017, 10:48 AM
This would be awesome! What date?

Fawn
May 9th, 2017, 12:14 PM
This would be awesome! What date?
June 1st - 7th, 2017

BEAR.
May 9th, 2017, 12:19 PM
I was also wondering what you guys would be taking the films from.
Are you referring as to where they'll be taken from?

We're not sure at the moment, but it'll likely depend on what film is selected.

JaxenAmethyst
May 9th, 2017, 03:37 PM
WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO "SING!" I LOVED THAT MOVIE! My favorite is Ash.(A.K.A. Scarlett Johanson) SHE WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or for the heck of things.. Bring back Teen Beach Movie 1&2 x33

JaxenAmethyst
May 9th, 2017, 03:40 PM
June 1st - 7th, 2017
Oh.. I get out June 9th.. I won't have much time for movies during weekdays since.. school. And Homework..

aleka!
May 9th, 2017, 05:30 PM
I have an suggestion for an movie,
A Dog's Purpose, I've always wanted to see it owo

Silhouettes
May 9th, 2017, 09:36 PM
I have an suggestion for an movie,
A Dog's Purpose, I've always wanted to see it owo
Its saddddd!

TheTalisman
May 10th, 2017, 02:21 AM
Concerning movie recs, I'd like to suggest Finding Dory. It's rated PG in the US but got a U in the UK (equivalent to a G)

Bramble
May 10th, 2017, 04:59 AM
Excited!

Trisflight
May 10th, 2017, 10:47 AM
can't wait

Zan Partizanne
May 10th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Marks Calendar*

ConfusedCas
May 10th, 2017, 07:59 PM
It'd be awesome to watch "Back to the Future" for movie night~