PDA

View Full Version : For Raywood and Lunacross

dino.
May 8th, 2017, 10:33 AM
I guess this isn't really asking for a help, but I do have a question. Raywood and Lunacross do you two have your settings turned on so it says you're offline, even when you're online?

Ludicrous Lunacy
May 8th, 2017, 12:00 PM
I guess this isn't really asking for a help, but I do have a question. Raywood and Lunacross do you two have your settings turned on so it says you're offline, even when you're online?
It's called invisible mode

I have it activated as well, and it's availible for all members, minus those who are banned/frozen/restricted under edit profile>edit options

dino.
May 8th, 2017, 01:06 PM
It's called invisible mode

I have it activated as well, and it's availible for all members, minus those who are banned/frozen/restricted under edit profile>edit options
Oh thanks ^^

Fawn
May 8th, 2017, 03:16 PM
I see that Ludicrous Lunacy already answered how to do it but if you were still looking for an answer on this: yes, we do use offline mode! i use it because i don't care for the attention/pressure that comes with being online, i don't know why luna uses it

luna is a creep

BEAR.
May 8th, 2017, 03:18 PM
I see that Ludicrous Lunacy already answered how to do it but if you were still looking for an answer on this: yes, we do use offline mode! i use it because i don't care for the attention/pressure that comes with being online, i don't know why luna uses it

luna is a creep

spooky scary staffer
sending shivers down your spine

dino.
May 8th, 2017, 03:44 PM

luna is a creep
Ah ok thanK you ^^