PDA

View Full Version : Briar's home

Role
May 7th, 2017, 01:39 AM
(Briar is a small kit with splotchy brown and white fur, and striking blue eyes. Her home is a large abandoned shack in the middle of the woods. Her siblings left the shack, but never returned. Feel free to ask her ;) )
Briar stared out the window of the shack. The leaves were beginning to turn their beautiful orange-red colors. Briar hopped down from the table that she sat on and padded to the door. Perhaps she should go looking for her siblings. Briar shook the thought. No, she thought. They told me to stay put and stay put I will! Briar sat down by the door and patiently waited for her siblings.

New Adventures
May 7th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Pitohui is a white female Turkish van, around 26 moons old ))

Pitohui darted around in the thick undergrowth, vines clinging to her paws with each long stride. Several snapping and rustling sounds came from the thick bushes surrounding the Shack, caused by Pitohui's path of destruction in the undergrowth. She wanted to make sure that whoever was there knew she was there too, and making noise seemed to be the best way. Whatever, Pitohui decided. The white, longhaired female burst out of the undergrowth, leafs clinging to her aforementioned snow-white pelt. Pitohui's crystal-like eyes stretched wide as she found out herself that it was merely a kit. "Mouse Dung!" Pitohui quietly cursed to herself. "Hi, I'm very sorry for trespassing in your uh.. den, but I am nothing more than a traveler." Pitohui greeted the kit, before a thought crossed her mind. "Are you lost, or is this just your den? I don't believe a kit should be all on their own."

Role
May 7th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Briar jolted in surprise before instinctively puffing out her chest to look bigger. However, on the inside, she was terrified. "I'm not alone! M-My siblings are coming back soon!" She replied boldly. Questions raced through her mind. Who is this cat? Why are they here? If they attack can I stop her? Shaking these thoughts from her mind, she tried to look more friendly towards the odd cat. "M-my n-name is Briar!" Briar announced proudly.

New Adventures
May 7th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Briar jolted in surprise before instinctively puffing out her chest to look bigger. However, on the inside, she was terrified. "I'm not alone! M-My siblings are coming back soon!" She replied boldly. Questions raced through her mind. Who is this cat? Why are they here? If they attack can I stop her? Shaking these thoughts from her mind, she tried to look more friendly towards the odd cat. "M-my n-name is Briar!" Briar announced proudly.
"I am Pitohui. I could watch you while your siblings are away. It isn't very safe for a kit like you to be all alone." She introduced herself, sitting down. Pitohui's blue narrowed eyes were fixed on the scared kit, as if daring her to say no. "My family regards me as a fine hunter, and I am not very hungry right now. You seem like you could use some food" Pitohui offered, flicking her plumed tail to the side. It seemed obvious by the kit's words that they had been intimidated, which would make it easier for her to preform her job. Pitohui had been assigned a job of 'clearing territories of cats'.

Role
May 7th, 2017, 11:38 AM
"I am Pitohui. I could watch you while your siblings are away. It isn't very safe for a kit like you to be all alone." She introduced herself, sitting down. Pitohui's blue narrowed eyes were fixed on the scared kit, as if daring her to say no. "My family regards me as a fine hunter, and I am not very hungry right now. You seem like you could use some food" Pitohui offered, flicking her plumed tail to the side. It seemed obvious by the kit's words that they had been intimidated, which would make it easier for her to preform her job. Pitohui had been assigned a job of 'clearing territories of cats'.
Briar really wanted to decline, but Pitohui's fierce gaze silenced her. She slowly nodded before gaining the courage to speak up once more. "C-could you teach me how to hunt?" Briar's voice wavered slightly. "My siblings never taught me before they went to go explore past the dark path where the large beasts go.. But they'll be back soon!" But even as her optimism was full of belief, even she had her doubts.

New Adventures
May 7th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Briar really wanted to decline, but Pitohui's fierce gaze silenced her. She slowly nodded before gaining the courage to speak up once more. "C-could you teach me how to hunt?" Briar's voice wavered slightly. "My siblings never taught me before they went to go explore past the dark path where the large beasts go.. But they'll be back soon!" But even as her optimism was full of belief, even she had her doubts.
Reluctantly, Pitohui nodded. "Alright. Do you believe you are ready?" The white shecat brought her delicate paw to her maw, rasping her long tongue over her spread toes. Pitohui rolled in the leafs scattered on the ground, the dried bits sticking to her bright pelt. Once she was thoroughly covered, she sat back up.

Role
May 7th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Reluctantly, Pitohui nodded. "Alright. Do you believe you are ready?" The white shecat brought her delicate paw to her maw, rasping her long tongue over her spread toes. Pitohui rolled in the leafs scattered on the ground, the dried bits sticking to her bright pelt. Once she was thoroughly covered, she sat back up.
Briar slowly nodded as she studied the she-cat's actions. "Why did you roll in that?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. Briar stood up and circled the she cat while studying her now covered pelt. She breathed in her scent and mewed in awe, "You have no scent!" Briar's eyes shone with admiration as she stared upward at the strange cat.

New Adventures
May 7th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Briar slowly nodded as she studied the she-cat's actions. "Why did you roll in that?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. Briar stood up and circled the she cat while studying her now covered pelt. She breathed in her scent and mewed in awe, "You have no scent!" Briar's eyes shone with admiration as she stared upward at the strange cat.
Pitohui nodded, adding, "Yes. My pelt isn't as visible, as well. Wouldn't you think a white cat would be easy to see in the green forest?" She questioned the kit slyly. "Shall we find a place to hunt?" Pitohui inquired, her blue eyes scanning the undergrowth around them. The shecat's long, Turkish Angora fur had been flattened, yet it still seemed as soft as twoleg cloth.

Role
May 7th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Pitohui nodded, adding, "Yes. My pelt isn't as visible, as well. Wouldn't you think a white cat would be easy to see in the green forest?" She questioned the kit slyly. "Shall we find a place to hunt?" Pitohui inquired, her blue eyes scanning the undergrowth around them. The shecat's long, Turkish Angora fur had been flattened, yet it still seemed as soft as twoleg cloth.
Briar mimicked Pitohui, and rolled around in the dead leaves and dirt. She stood up and tried not to shake her pelt around. "My siblings always hunted near trees. They said that the nuts fell and the squirrel and mice come around!" Briar mewed enthusiastically.

New Adventures
May 7th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Briar mimicked Pitohui, and rolled around in the dead leaves and dirt. She stood up and tried not to shake her pelt around. "My siblings always hunted near trees. They said that the nuts fell and the squirrel and mice come around!" Briar mewed enthusiastically.
Pitohui nodded as she plunged into the undergrowth. She flicked her tail, motioning for Briar to follow. "Do you scent anything?" Pitohui tested the kit. In the undergrowth, their scent would be masked, yet they could still scent other things, such as prey or something to attract prey.

Role
May 8th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Pitohui nodded as she plunged into the undergrowth. She flicked her tail, motioning for Briar to follow. "Do you scent anything?" Pitohui tested the kit. In the undergrowth, their scent would be masked, yet they could still scent other things, such as prey or something to attract prey.
Briar took in a deep breath. Her ear twitched slightly in annoyance when she scented... nothing. She couldn't smell anything but leaves. Reluctantly, she gave a small shake of her head. "I'm sorry.. I can't smell anything," Briar mumbled.

New Adventures
May 8th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Briar took in a deep breath. Her ear twitched slightly in annoyance when she scented... nothing. She couldn't smell anything but leaves. Reluctantly, she gave a small shake of her head. "I'm sorry.. I can't smell anything," Briar mumbled.
May I introduce another cat?))

Pitohui nodded, her tail flicking about. She stalked out of the thick, layered, bushed of undergrowth and dived into a bush, only a few tail-lengths away. To Pitohui's surprise, a dip seemed to be clawed out- wait no, a tunnel. Pitohui's pink nose twitched as she caught the faint scent of rabbit. She waved her tail in a motion, beckoning Brair over.

Role
May 8th, 2017, 05:51 PM
May I introduce another cat?))

Pitohui nodded, her tail flicking about. She stalked out of the thick, layered, bushed of undergrowth and dived into a bush, only a few tail-lengths away. To Pitohui's surprise, a dip seemed to be clawed out- wait no, a tunnel. Pitohui's pink nose twitched as she caught the faint scent of rabbit. She waved her tail in a motion, beckoning Brair over.
(Of course! As many as you'd like! :D)

Briar followed Pitohui after she saw the gesture. As soon as she reached the tunnel, the scent hit her. Briar looked up at Pitohui. "Rabbit!" She exclaimed in excitement.

New Adventures
May 8th, 2017, 11:38 PM
(Of course! As many as you'd like! :D)

Briar followed Pitohui after she saw the gesture. As soon as she reached the tunnel, the scent hit her. Briar looked up at Pitohui. "Rabbit!" She exclaimed in excitement.
Pitohui nodded. "See if you could fi-" The white shecat was interrupted as a large, orangish-goldish tom launched himself out of the hole and threw Pitohui up and out of the bush, pushing Brair back with her. The muscular tabby pinned Pitohui down, one forepaw placed on her stomach, one of the ground next to her head.

Role
May 9th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Pitohui nodded. "See if you could fi-" The white shecat was interrupted as a large, orangish-goldish tom launched himself out of the hole and threw Pitohui up and out of the bush, pushing Brair back with her. The muscular tabby pinned Pitohui down, one forepaw placed on her stomach, one of the ground next to her head.
(No problem :3)

Briar yelped in surprise and tumbled down by the tom and Pitohui. She slowly stood up, and blinked a few times to clear her vision. When her vision cleared, she looked up and shouted, "Pitohui!" Briar lept for the tom and bit the leg next to Pitohui's head.

New Adventures
May 9th, 2017, 09:23 PM
(No problem :3)

Briar yelped in surprise and tumbled down by the tom and Pitohui. She slowly stood up, and blinked a few times to clear her vision. When her vision cleared, she looked up and shouted, "Pitohui!" Briar lept for the tom and bit the leg next to Pitohui's head.

The large tom hissed with pain, batting his right paw at the kit, claws sheathed, trying to knock the young white-and-brown kit off of his leg. While this was happening, Pitohui flipped around, raking her claws across the tom's tabby flank. Blood started to well up in the long, ragged wound. The tom rolled over Pitohui, trying to crush the white shecat.

Spikes
May 9th, 2017, 09:50 PM
( Boutta bump in! Blitz is a long-haired, white loner with yellow eyes, and is about 20 moons. )
Blitz was used to being on his own, the forest was often good company for him despite its lack of speaking inhabitants. As much as he could survive on his own, he felt incomplete without another cat to talk to, and often spent his time thinking about what it would feel like to have some company, especially company that looked up to him.
When he heard the wails of other cats, the loner rushed to the scene, stunned as he saw a she-cat battling a tom, and it even seemed as if a kit was trying to save her. The white tom kicked into action, sprinting over and barrelling into the tom.
( Healthy Diet Pepsi , Justheretoroleplay )

New Adventures
May 10th, 2017, 04:26 PM
( Boutta bump in! Blitz is a long-haired, white loner with yellow eyes, and is about 20 moons. )
Blitz was used to being on his own, the forest was often good company for him despite its lack of speaking inhabitants. As much as he could survive on his own, he felt incomplete without another cat to talk to, and often spent his time thinking about what it would feel like to have some company, especially company that looked up to him.
When he heard the wails of other cats, the loner rushed to the scene, stunned as he saw a she-cat battling a tom, and it even seemed as if a kit was trying to save her. The white tom kicked into action, sprinting over and barrelling into the tom.

The tabby tom hissed as he was thrown off of his paws, his finally unsheathing his claws. "Hey!" The tom growled, scrambling back. Pitohui finally scrambled to her paws as well, getting a better look. "Kittypet!" She spat, her blue and amber eyes eying the collar. It seemed to be missing a bell. "Of course, Birdy! Don't you miss me? Or remember me? I was just trying to play with you like old times! There's so much I want to tell you!" He asked with sorrow, pain shining in his eyes. Pitohui's eyes softened as she let out a sharp inhale, scrambling over. "Jupiter!" She greeted, barreling into him. "I missed you so much!" Pitohui purred. The white shecat stood up, rising to her paws. "It's Pitohui now" She stated, puffing her chest out proudly. Jupiter gave an affectionate nudge with one of his massive paws, chuckling. "You'll always be Birdy to me" Jupiter purred, turning to the other two cats. His muscles bunched up as if he was about to leap into action. Jupiter did this jokingly. "Were you two trying to hurt my Birdy?"

blank_bleh
May 10th, 2017, 04:30 PM
( * ahem ahem * pardon mwah but is this private or may I join ? X3 )

Role
May 10th, 2017, 04:37 PM
The tabby tom hissed as he was thrown off of his paws, his finally unsheathing his claws. "Hey!" The tom growled, scrambling back. Pitohui finally scrambled to her paws as well, getting a better look. "Kittypet!" She spat, her blue and amber eyes eying the collar. It seemed to be missing a bell. "Of course, Birdy! Don't you miss me? Or remember me? I was just trying to play with you like old times! There's so much I want to tell you!" He asked with sorrow, pain shining in his eyes. Pitohui's eyes softened as she let out a sharp inhale, scrambling over. "Jupiter!" She greeted, barreling into him. "I missed you so much!" Pitohui purred. The white shecat stood up, rising to her paws. "It's Pitohui now" She stated, puffing her chest out proudly. Jupiter gave an affectionate nudge with one of his massive paws, chuckling. "You'll always be Birdy to me" Jupiter purred, turning to the other two cats. His muscles bunched up as if he was about to leap into action. Jupiter did this jokingly. "Were you two trying to hurt my Birdy?"
( blank_bleh
I don't mind! Join if you want, if it's fine with the others of course)

Briar eyed the strange cats with suspicion. How many cats would she meet?! Briar didn't let her fur lie flat. It made her feel... tough around these strange new cats. "Pitohui, do you know him?" Briar asked dumbly. Suddenly she remembered. "Oh!" She turned to Blitz. "Thanks for helping us! Even though he turned out to be nice!"
(@Spikes Healthy Diet Pepsi

blank_bleh
May 10th, 2017, 04:54 PM
( shade (https://goo.gl/images/2fwDDy) is a jet black oriental tom )

Shade trotted around two-leg place his tail flicking up dead leaves as he went. Hearing the commotion the tom decided to leap onto a fence and watch the scene from above. Though after a while Shade grew bored of being a spectator . Hurling himself off the fence , he passed over to the others ." Why hello there " he meowed to no cat in particular , his voice smooth and rustic .

Spikes
May 10th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Blitz was rather surprised once the she-cat had said this stranger's name. They knew each other? That was embarrassing. "Uh... Sorry about that. I thought you were attacking her." his ears flattened at the thought of him getting something wrong, and he stepped back, looking away. "I thought you were going to hurt this 'Birdy', so relax! We don't need to hurt anyone." he looked down at the kit beside them, smiling. "I'm always happy to help, you know. My name's Blitz. Maybe we could still be friends after all this chaos?" he glanced at the tom that was now acting all protective. He'd never heard the word "Kittypet" before. He must've been one.

New Adventures
May 10th, 2017, 05:06 PM
( blank_bleh
I don't mind! Join if you want, if it's fine with the others of course)

Briar eyed the strange cats with suspicion. How many cats would she meet?! Briar didn't let her fur lie flat. It made her feel... tough around these strange new cats. "Pitohui, do you know him?" Briar asked dumbly. Suddenly she remembered. "Oh!" She turned to Blitz. "Thanks for helping us! Even though he turned out to be nice!"
"Yeah! He was my past.. uh.. well, mate!" Pitohui answered, turning to face both other cats. "Briar, random cat I don't know, meet Jupiter!" The long furred shecat purred, flicking his tail in the direction of Jupiter. "So, who are these cats?" The aforementioned tom asked, glaring at the white tom suspiciously. "The kit is Briar. I found her while I was hunting. Now for that tom, I don't really know." Pitohui paused before continuing. "Anyway, thank you. May I have your name?" She asked the white tom. A twinge of jealousy crackled through Jupiter's mind.

Role
May 10th, 2017, 05:46 PM
( shade (https://goo.gl/images/2fwDDy) is a jet black oriental tom )

Shade trotted around two-leg place his tail flicking up dead leaves as he went. Hearing the commotion the tom decided to leap onto a fence and watch the scene from above. Though after a while Shade grew bored of being a spectator . Hurling himself off the fence , he passed over to the others ." Why hello there " he meowed to no cat in particular , his voice smooth and rustic .
Briar began to zone out. She imagined finding her siblings and having a great reunion. Would they be happy to see her? Would they bring back piles of prey? Would they be upset? An odd scent broke her from her thoughts. Briar's ears pricked up, just to stay alert. She began to pad away to search for the scent, but checked to see if anyone was watching. Feeling as if she were okay, she began to search as thoroughly as she could.
Healthy Diet Pepsi
Spikes
blank_bleh