PDA

View Full Version : coalclan and rayclan

Starfall
October 30th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Coalclan, clan of the fierce and hard working
rayclan, clan of the kind and nimble
these two clans live in a thriving coniferous forest, and are bitter enemies. The cats of rayclan are known to be kind,swift,and accurate, their pray consists of the smaller animals in the forest such as marmot,murrelets and salmon.
While the cats of coalclan are fierce,dedicated and bold, they aren't afraid to bare their teeth over a patch of land, their prey consists of mice and squirles, sometimes a fish.

Fourms
name
clan
apperance
personality
role wanted
Other/questions?

we need:coleclan/rayclan
leaders: pumkinstar/elmstar
Deputies:na/na
medicine cats:jaysong/mintleaf
medicine cat apprentices:gingerpaw/na
warriors:tinymoon/pebblefoot, everblossom
apprentices:grasspaw, diamondpaw/none yet
Queens:lavafire/none yet
Kits:none yet/none yet
elders:none yet/none yet

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 07:47 PM
name Pebblefoot
age 108 moons
gender Male
clan RayClan
apperance Grey with white stripes and paws, yellow eyes, and scar on his head
personality Lazy, likes patrolling, protecting the clan
role wanted Warrior

Ghostly Cristalline
October 30th, 2016, 07:50 PM
name Diamondpaw
age 7 moons
gender She-cat
clan Coleclan
apperance Blue she-cat
personality Sweet, kind, caring, outgoing, and bad at some points.
role wanted Apprentice

Starfall
October 30th, 2016, 07:55 PM
My fourm
Name:jaysong/grasspaw/tinymoon
Clan:coalclan for all
Apperance:jaysong is a silver tom with white streaks and paw tips and short fur. He has dark blue eyes and a long tail./grasspaw is a brown she cat with black paws and long fur. She has dark forest green eyes and a short tail./tinymoon is a white,black and silver dappled tom with medium length fur. He has pale golden eyes and very fluffy fur. He is also very short.
perso: practical,dedicated and flexible./curious,spontaneous and entheusiastic./quiet, smart and imaganitive
Role wanted:medicine cat/apprentice/warrior
other?: jaysong hates saying things more than once/grasspaw loves to climb the trees./ tinymoonis blind and hates to be belittled.

Starfall
October 30th, 2016, 07:56 PM
name Pebblefoot
age 108 moons
gender Male
clan RayClan
apperance Grey with white stripes and paws, yellow eyes, and scar on his head
personality Lazy, likes patrolling, protecting the clan
role wanted Warrior
Accepted

Starfall
October 30th, 2016, 07:56 PM
name Diamondpaw
age 7 moons
gender She-cat
clan Coleclan
apperance Blue she-cat
personality Sweet, kind, caring, outgoing, and bad at some points.
role wanted Apprentice

Accepted

aleka!
October 30th, 2016, 09:21 PM
name: Birdstar
clan: Rayclan
appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Chat_Somali_-_Couleur_Lilac_-_Nainasus_Torrylinn.JPG
personality: TBRP'ed
role wanted: Leader
Other/questions?: None

Name: Mintleaf
Clan: Coalclan
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BrOiKpNA-QU/SexU9lTRq0I/AAAAAAAAAKo/V4h460ox2UU/s1600/wind%2Bwillowclaw.JPG
Personality: TBRP'ed
Role Wanted: Medicine cat
Other/Questions: None

Starfall
October 30th, 2016, 10:27 PM
name: Birdstar
appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Chat_Somali_-_Couleur_Lilac_-_Nainasus_Torrylinn.JPG
personality: TBRP'ed
role wanted: Leader
Other/questions?: None

Name: Mintleaf
Clan: Coalclan
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BrOiKpNA-QU/SexU9lTRq0I/AAAAAAAAAKo/V4h460ox2UU/s1600/wind%2Bwillowclaw.JPG
Personality: TBRP'ed
Role Wanted: Medicine cat
Other/Questions: None

Birdstar is accepted and mintleaf can be the medicine cat of rayclan. Jaysong is already the medicine cat of coalclan

aleka!
October 31st, 2016, 01:21 PM
Okay sorry for misreading it.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 01:35 PM
name everblossom
age 17 moons
gender female
clan rayclan
apperance everblossom is a very pretty gray based cat . her whole body is very plain with an light gray. Her head and face is very different from this color. The "outer part" of her face is light gray with splotches of darker gray and a bit of black. Then as you come in more at her face its a snowy white . then , around her right eye and down the middle of her face is a big spot of black. Her eyes are a dull blue, almost gray looking color
personality everblossom is one of those cats who are super energetic and really bubbly in personality, yet is extremely shy and has difficulty making new friends. She is super sweet and playful , but can be salty and sarcastic at times. She hates fighting and typically resolves things through talking it out , but if you make her mad enough and really provoke her , then you are liable to lose a few chunks of fur
role wanted warrior
Other/questions? Nope

Starfall
October 31st, 2016, 09:08 PM
name everblossom
age 17 moons
gender female
clan rayclan
apperance everblossom is a very pretty gray based cat . her whole body is very plain with an light gray. Her head and face is very different from this color. The "outer part" of her face is light gray with splotches of darker gray and a bit of black. Then as you come in more at her face its a snowy white . then , around her right eye and down the middle of her face is a big spot of black. Her eyes are a dull blue, almost gray looking color
personality everblossom is one of those cats who are super energetic and really bubbly in personality, yet is extremely shy and has difficulty making new friends. She is super sweet and playful , but can be salty and sarcastic at times. She hates fighting and typically resolves things through talking it out , but if you make her mad enough and really provoke her , then you are liable to lose a few chunks of fur
role wanted warrior
Other/questions? Nope

Accepted

Starfall
October 31st, 2016, 09:08 PM
Okay sorry for misreading it.

Nah its okay :D

Starfall
November 1st, 2016, 06:20 PM
K we can begin the RP hopefully a leader for coalclan will pop up)
Jaysong padded out of the medicine cat den and opened his jaws to taste the air 'only a few cats are out today...don't blame them.' The medecine cat thought to himself and padded toward the fresh kill pile.

Frosty
November 1st, 2016, 06:48 PM
A small and thin grey warrior by the name of everblossom snuck from the den. She looked young for a warrior for she had only just become a warrior a few short weeks ago. She padded softly to the fresh kill pile, picked a piece and ate quickly. She smiled a almost unoticable smile before creeping from the camp. She wanted to spend a bit of time away from the camp and to hunt a bit. Everblossom enjoyed spending time like this to herself because it gave her a clear and focused mind. From time to time she would ask for company, though that was rare these days. As an apprentice she hunted with others but had slowly grown away from this due to her being able to get more done . plus, she found it rather calming to be out here by herself , or at least to her knowledge of being alone. She had always had that weird feeling that something was near her but had never put deep thought to it due to this being a forest that held other animals and other cats. Though it was a feeling she could never completely hhake from her mind.

The she cat suddenly stopped and flicked her ears. She looked around her, feeling as though she heard something . she stared at the area around a specific tree for a moment before turning and scampering in the opposite direction , thinking she was crazy and that her thoughts were taking over and she needed to focus more

Starfall
November 1st, 2016, 08:02 PM
(Hmmm maybe I should make the rayclan leader.... Or at least a rayclan warrior)
Tinymoon was padding in the coalclans territory...or what he thought was the clans territory. "Man...this part of the territory smells blue no warrior said to himself. The tom flicked his ears as he heard some twigs snap "hey, anyone wanna help me out a little bit? I just need to find my way back to camp..." He said loudly, then twiched his whiskers and padded slowly in the direction of the noise.

Frosty
November 2nd, 2016, 02:08 AM
(Is Tinymoon in the Rayclan territory?or another part of the forest ? ) Once Everblossom had stopped and slowed to a walk she looked around and realized she had come to the rayclan borders and should probably turn around . The young warrior began trotting back towards the camp, but made more of and arch shape so she wouldn't go to camp directly. Little did she know that she had come back to the same spot that had the noise that spooked her in the first , for the she cat already had other thoughts swirling in her mind

Bram246
November 2nd, 2016, 05:33 AM
Pebblefoot woke up in the warrior den. His yellow eyes scanned the den before he got up. He blinked sleep out of his eyes as he entered the clearing.

Starfall
November 2nd, 2016, 05:55 PM
(he'll be in rayclans territory)
tinymoon flicked his ears as he heard more twigs snap and leaves crackle as they are stepped uppon "hello?..." he called out, he felt alone, and trapped, he hated being blind there was no way he could help his own clan. sighing the tom flicked his tail and stood up and slowly began to pad further into rayclan territory, unknowing of the possible dangers.

Frosty
November 2nd, 2016, 06:18 PM
as everblossom began walking to the other side of the territorynshe heard a sound near the border . she heard the faint call and the voice seemed distressed . despite her fear she began sreeping back and looking for the scource of the noise . "who is thereb?" she called out (ugh, my post seems short )

Starfall
November 2nd, 2016, 07:56 PM
(Nah it seems fine)Tinymoon perked his ears as her heard someone respond back "Oh, a warrior, tinymoon please help! I can't find my way back to camp!" He called out, hissing at himself for sounding so weak and whiny. The blind tom twiched his ears and sat down, hoping the other cat heard his plea.

Jaysong padded out of the medicine cat den and looked up "no sign of rain" he said to himself then padded over to the fresh kill pile to pick up a mouse.

Frosty
November 2nd, 2016, 08:04 PM
Everblossom listened carefully to the words and realized that tiny moon was not of her clan. With this realisation came a surprise , she felt no hostility towards the blind tom. Slowly the she cat creeped closer and closer until her was in her view. "You are lost you say? " she asked, her head tilting. "Where are you from ? I may be able to help you" she said in a kind and polite voice. Although she didn't know this cat , she felt as if she should at least be kind . she found it rude to be impolite to a cat she has never met , especially if the cat seemed harmless. Though this did not mean she trusted the cat

Starfall
November 2nd, 2016, 08:46 PM
The blind tom flicked his ears in the direction of the voice "yes, I thought I was padding to be he big tree near the stream but I guess I took a wrong turn...now I don't know where I am." He said and turned his face to the direction he heard the voice come from, his pale blue eyes flicked back and fourth unsure where to look.

Frosty
November 2nd, 2016, 08:59 PM
Thee grey she warrior thought for a moment, wondering how a warrior could get lost in their own territory. Then she realized by the cats movements that something wasn't right about him. Then, it hit her. He was blind. Everblossom nodded before talking slowly, thinking carefully about each word that came from her mouth. "I have two questions. One, are you from another clan? And two, would you happen to be..........blind...? " she asked , hoping she didn't sound rude

Starfall
November 2nd, 2016, 09:23 PM
Tinymoon twiched his whiskers and looked directly at the cat that approached him "...yes I am blind and....aren't I on coalclan territory?" He asked the flicked his ear and stood there for a bit in science "are you a rayclan warrior??" He asked, his fur rising with worry.

Frosty
November 2nd, 2016, 09:32 PM
"No, you are not on coalclan territory . and yes, I am a rayclan warrior.but please do not fear me or try to attack me. im of no threat and only want to help you. it is against my personality to hurt an innocent cat that has done nothing but accedently trespass. " everblossom answered, sensing his worry while trying to mask her own frightened feeling though failing horribly for her voice was mingled with worry. she sat down in a calm manner and continued looking at tinymoon

Starfall
November 2nd, 2016, 10:41 PM
Tinymoon heard the worry laced in the she cats words, the blind tom flattened his ears and hit tail hit the ground with a soft thump "yeah thanks....I bet I sound pretty pathetic huh? That and there's no need for you to be frightened by me either....I can't even hunt a mouse." He said, pain evident in his voice. The tom twiched his nose and looked at everblossom with his pale green eyes "can you take me back to my clan? I promise you won't get in trouble me and jaysong will stand up for you if people wanna hurt you, tho out leader is very kind he wouldn't do anything like that." He purred then waited for the she cat to show him the way back

Starfall
November 2nd, 2016, 11:22 PM
Name:elmstar
Role wanted:leader of rayclan(subject to change if someone wants the part)
Appearance: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/38100000/Cat-cats-38126426-500-334.jpg but with dark green eyes
Personality: brilliant, carefree, daring. He loves to go on adventures in new areas.
Other?: he can be awkward around kits.

Frosty
November 3rd, 2016, 05:19 AM
Everblossom smiled a bit before purring a little as well. "I guess we should start going . we don't want our clans to start getting worried do we? Though I'm pretty sure mine won't . I'm known to run off a lot on my own " she chuckled before standing and walking slowly closer to Tinyoon. "And I thank you for the promise of protection. It means a lot that you would do that to a stranger cat. Even if just to get you back home . OH! And I forgot. My name is Everblossom "

aleka!
November 3rd, 2016, 04:09 PM
Birdstar was outside her den, her tail twitching. Snorting, she flicked her ears and raised her gaze to the sky.

Starfall
November 3rd, 2016, 09:16 PM
(Sorry I went over to a friends house)
Tinymoon smiled "of course and my names tinymoon and...thank you." He said his pale gaze flicking from tree to tree as he heard the rustling of the leaves "um...do you run off a lot cause...you don't like your clan...or are you just more of a free spirit?" He quiestioned, the dappled tom felt odd for asking a personal question but, the curiosity was too strong.

Jaysong spotted his leader and picked up a mouse for her, the medicine cat slowly padded up to the she cat "hello birdstar....do you have a moment?" He asked, his blue eyes shone with worry.
(I wanna make a prophesy involving the two clans....who wants to be apart of it??)

Frosty
November 3rd, 2016, 09:22 PM
Everblossom inhaled softly but sharply . "well...i guess you could say because off both reasons. I honestly love roaming around and exploring . but I feel like the clan wants nothing to do with me. No one talks to me , no one listens to me. You are the first cat I've actually had a conversation with in a moon . " she answered awkwardly. She felt like it was weird that she just shared such personal information with a cat from an enemy clan, but she felt like she could trust tiny moon

Starfall
November 3rd, 2016, 09:47 PM
Tinymoon blinked and smiled at the she cat "mmh understandable, I feel like I don't really belong in coalclan mainly cause I can't do anything for them but....their all so kind I would never give them up for anything" the tom purred then stopped and looked at everblossom, his pale green orbs staring at the she cat "well...even though we're cats from enemy clans...that dosent mean we can't be friends...so, would you like to be my friend?" The dappled tom asked as he shuffled his paws in slight emberassment.

Frosty
November 4th, 2016, 05:17 AM
( rushed post ) The grey she cat stopped beside the dappled tom , a smile on her face . "I....would love to be your friend Tinymoon. " she purred, he words became slightly quieter as she spoke due to her shyness. She began walking slowly again, making sure he came along as well.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 05:22 AM
Pebblefoot walked over to the medicine cat den where he heard cats.

Starfall
November 5th, 2016, 08:15 PM
( rushed post ) The grey she cat stopped beside the dappled tom , a smile on her face . "I....would love to be your friend Tinymoon. " she purred, he words became slightly quieter as she spoke due to her shyness. She began walking slowly again, making sure he came along as well.

Tinymoon smiled happily at the she cat "oh good I wouldn't know what to do if you said no." He laughed as he stumbled after his new friend. As the blind tom followed he tripped over a tree stump, the dappled tom landed face first into the ground. Tinymoon sat up and rubbed his nose with his paw "ow ow ow" he whined then started to laugh "see what I mean when I say I'm quite useless?" He laughed out.

Starfall
November 5th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Pebblefoot walked over to the medicine cat den where he heard cats.

Elmstar spotted pebblefoot and jumped down from his perch and trotted towards the warrior "ah pebblefoot good to see you" he purred out as he reached the tom "why are ya walking to the medicine cat den? Somethin hurt?" The brown tom asked as he trotted next to the senior warrior.

Frosty
November 5th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Tinymoon smiled happily at the she cat "oh good I wouldn't know what to do if you said no." He laughed as he stumbled after his new friend. As the blind tom followed he tripped over a tree stump, the dappled tom landed face first into the ground. Tinymoon sat up and rubbed his nose with his paw "ow ow ow" he whined then started to laugh "see what I mean when I say I'm quite useless?" He laughed out.

"Don't say that! " everblossom replied with a gentle laugh. "You aren't useless. " . she moved closer to check that he was okay . once she had checked him thoroughly she took a step back. "Come on you silly kitty, let's get you home before you hurt yourself any worse . " everblossom purred playfully

Starfall
November 5th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Tinymoon blinked then laughed louder, after a few seconds the dappled tom got up and followed after his new friend "I think we're getting closer I can smell my clanmates." He said, beginning to pad a little faster. After a few moments he grinned "we're here I can hear jaysong scolding the kits." He laughed then walked through the tunnel leading to the camp clearing then turned his head and waited for everblossom to follow.

Jaysong perked his ears and looked at the tom that just erupted through the tunnel then grinned "I was wondering if you got lost tinymoon." The medicine cat laughed then noticed that the blind warrior was waiting for someone. Curiosity took over the silver tom and he got up and began to pad over to his dappled companion after a few seconds he noticed a new cat padding through the tunnel and his fur rose on his back "tinymoon what are you doing that's a rayclan cat." He hissed in his friends ear. Tinymoon simply smiled at his friend then stepped back to give everblossom room.

Frosty
November 5th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Everblossom began walking through the tunnel with a smile. She had not heard jaysongs words and it was probably good she hadn't. She looked at jaysong shyly. "Um, h-hi. I ,uh ,just wanwanted to make sure Tinymoon made it back safely. . he had stumbled upon my territory and I found no reason to attack, but a reason rather to help get him home to his clan " she explained in a quiet but polite voice. She hoped no one would attack her , even with Tinymoons propromise she couldn't be sure. She looked at her new freind and smiled, even giggled a bit

Starfall
November 5th, 2016, 11:43 PM
Tinymoon continued to smile at the she cat and looked at jaysong after she finished explaining herself "it's true she did really help me, I would've gotten myself even more lost." The blind tom laughed. Jaysong smiled at everblossom "thank you for helping my friend, to be honest I was about to go look for him myself." He laughed and nudged the dappled tom. Jaysongs blue eyes scanned the she cat, curiosity and happiness sparked in his eyes "well you are welcome to stay for the night since it is getting late, as well as eat you must be hungry. After all you probably had to chase after this mouse brain." He laughed and ducked as tinymoon took a swipe at him. Tinymoon looked at everblossom with an apologizing face then smiled "oh yes we have a spare nest in the Warriors den if you'd like to sleep there" he said then glared at jaysong as the medicine cat snorted.

Frosty
November 5th, 2016, 11:56 PM
. "it was the right thing to do. I wouldnt leave a cat to suffer and never have a way home if he was never found. And i certainly wouldnt have attacked him . he seemed in such need , so i did the right thing and returned tinymoon " the grey cat meowed, dipping her head . Everblossom giggled at the toms play. "I'd be delighted to stay the night . but do not worry about me eating . I would be very ashamed of myself if I had eaten prey from such a kind clan and not done anything to deserve it. I think I can manage the night. And for such kindness shown to me I shall hunt for you in order to repay the dept I owe of a nest for the night. " she answered. Her tail swished back and forth happily . all my life ,I was told what a horrible clan this was. How wrong everyone was. These two cats seem very kind . I wonder what else my clan was terribly wrong about , the she cat thought with a inaudible sigh. She shook the thoughts From her mind before turning and focusing back on the two coalclan cats with a gleam in her eye

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 12:28 AM
Jaysong blinked as everblossom stated that they would repay the debt then looked at tinymoon and snickered and gave him the 'oh that's all you buddy' look even though his companion couldn't see it, he could tell exactly what face the medicine cat was making. Tinymoon glared at his friend then let out a sigh and laughed "of course it would make sence after all, and we insist that you eat it's the kind-" "and right!" Jaysong interrupted "-thing to do..." Tinymoon finished with a sigh then cuffed the silver toms ear, then smiled at everblossom again "I hope you don't mind him he's...... I don't even know how to explain him" he sighed, then it was jaysongs turn to glare at his companion then the medicine cat looked at everblossom "I'd better show you where your nest will be since a certain someone can't find his own way back home." He said loudly then walked away. Tinymoon sighed "oh, he's never gonna let that go is he?" He sighed out then laughed, "you'd better follow him while I get you something to eat." He said then trotted over to the fresh kill pile.

Frosty
November 6th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Everblossom bowed her head in thanks. "Thank you both " she said. She began following jaysong to the dens. She padded faster to catch up . "I don't think we were properly iintroduced. Your name is jaysong, correct? Mine in everblossom " she told the medicine cat with kind eyes .

"You and tinymoon are very kind to do this. Typically any cat like me would be chased back to their own territory by now ." she said politely. "I can't believe that my clan had said such auful things . jumping strait to conclusions as always. But you and your warrior have proved to me how wrong they were. How I was " she mumbled

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Jaysong blinked then grinned sheepishly "oh yes it is and nice to meet you everblossom." He said and waited for the she cat to catch up "and...I after I heard the story I didn't really believe it but....since tinymoons alive and unhurt, and since you are very polite, I had to. We were always told that rayclan cats showed no mercy and would kill other cats...just for the fun of it. I guess we were both wrong" he laughed as he padded into the Warriors den "here's where you'll sleep for the night." He said as he pointed to a nest covered in moss and feathers "I hope it's comfortable enough." He said then shifted his glance downwards, a longing look sparkled in his eyes" and we'll...that's just the way tinymoon is, he dosent want to treat cats the way most cats treated him, with rudeness and anger....he dosent have the heart to do something like that because he knows what it feels like to be both physically and mentally hurt...but this is just me rambling on" he let out a sad laugh and gave everblossom a small smile.

Frosty
November 6th, 2016, 05:26 PM
The she cat looked at the nest and smiled. "Its perfect, thank you very much jaysong ". Everblossom nodded through the toms words. He eyes held a sad glimmer , for it was upsetting to hear such a horrible tale. "How could a hurt such a poor , innocent young cat?! Tinymoon is so sweet and gentle tom . he is just like any other cat except he has his differences . but don't we all? " she ranted. She realized what she was saying and looked at the ground , embarrassed at her own words. "I-im sorry. Forgive me please. unusually don't say things like that, but I really feel strongly about this "

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Jaysongs eyes sparkled with unknown emotions and smiled gently at everblossom "that's true but most cats don't realize this and bully those whose differences stand out and...it's okay I'm happy that there's another cat that cares deeply about tinymoon as much as I do." He said happily, his tail flickering back and fourth "do you....really need to go back to your clan?" The medicine cat asked as his eyes downcast to the ground of the den, he felt ashamed for asking this but...he couldn't get this itching feeling out of his mind.

Frosty
November 6th, 2016, 06:47 PM
everblossom was caught off gaurd by this question, but after a moment gave an answer . "to be honest, i dont think it matters at this point . my clan hardly notices me anymore . And to be even more honest, im not so sure if i ever will want to return " the she cat answered quietly, tearing up becauee she knew her clan woukd never even notice that she was missing if she ran away . she looked at jaysong slowly, wondering why he asked. Her ears flicked as she looked away again. "But I really don't blame them. " she told herself

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 06:57 PM
(OMG I loVE that song!)
Jaysong gave everblossom a sad smile "you're a very sweet she cat, I don't see why cats wouldn't notice, or want to be your friend." He said, twitching his whiskers "I'm sure birdstar wouldn't mind taking you in, and I'm sure tinymoon would love to have a seeing companion to talk to when he goes to take walks." He said trying to convince the she cat to stay here 'tinymoon needs some one like her to be in his life.' He thought to himself as his eyes flicked to the entrance of the Warriors den once he heard the rustling of the leaves. Tinymoon poked his head in and looked between the two companions, his mouth holding a medium sized mouse "hey guys." He said through a mouth full of fur, then he padded up to the two cats and dropped the mouse between the two, unsure where everblossom was located " here's your food, sorry it took so long I had to find a good one." He said sheepishly.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 07:08 PM
name pumpkinlight // gingerpaw // lavafire
age 20 // 7// 18
gender all females
clan coal // ray // coal
apperance https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/c0/4a/c7c04adaae4231e0677188ac14128f96.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7b/06/71/7b06717da660431b65302c4ae3e9ad73.jpg // http://soupoffun.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/pretty-cat-photo.jpg
personality tbrp
role wanted i know this role isnt going to be open but is the leader open if its not shess just a warrior // medicine cat apprentice ( if not open then just a normal apprentice ) // QUEEN
Other/questions? is leader of coalclan open and is med cat apprentice of rayclan open

Frosty
November 6th, 2016, 07:09 PM
(My freind sings it to me all the time . its such a beautiful song ) everblossom smiled at jaysong "you would really do that for me ? oh , thank you so much jaysong !" she purred before turning to Tinymoon with a sweet smile. "Thank you tinymoon " she meowed. she bent down to pick up the mouse but tripped over her paws and fell to the ground. she growled at herself "im so clumsy " she laughed , untangling her paws and standing, her fur heat rising at her mistake in front of the two toms, even though only one of them saw her blunder

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 07:19 PM
name pumpkinlight // gingerpaw // lavafire
age 20 // 7// 18
gender all females
clan coal // ray // coal
apperance https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/c0/4a/c7c04adaae4231e0677188ac14128f96.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7b/06/71/7b06717da660431b65302c4ae3e9ad73.jpg // http://soupoffun.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/pretty-cat-photo.jpg
personality tbrp
role wanted i know this role isnt going to be open but is the leader open if its not shess just a warrior // medicine cat apprentice ( if not open then just a normal apprentice ) // QUEEN
Other/questions? is leader of coalclan open and is med cat apprentice of rayclan open

The role for coalclan leader is open and all are accepted. Thank you X3

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 07:26 PM
may pumpkinlight be pumpkinstar and is the med cat for rayclan open or no? because if it isnt gingerpaw can be a normL APPRENTICE agh caps sorry)

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 07:33 PM
may pumpkinlight be pumpkinstar and is the med cat for rayclan open or no? because if it isnt gingerpaw can be a normL APPRENTICE agh caps sorry)

It is not open, gingerpaw is the medicine cat apprentice if that is fine, and pumkinlight is now changed to pumkinstar X3

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 07:46 PM
(It's one of my favorites X3 )
Jaysong gave everblossom an amused look and tinymoon just stood there with a confused look on his face "what happened?" The blind tom asked as he looked twords the direction he heard the crashing noise. Jaysong just stood there and tried to contain his laughter "I-it's okay everyone does I-it" he said between snorts and began to laugh. Tinymoon glared at jaysong and roughly nudged the medicine cat, then the dappled tom looked at the she cat "I'm sorry again don't mind him....so what were you guys talking about?" He asked, then jaysong looked at everblossom with seriousness.

Frosty
November 6th, 2016, 07:56 PM
(I can't stop smiling when i hear it. It reminds me of freind . she is like a sister to me and I love her to death. Plus, the song is just beautiful in meaning) everblossom glared teasingly at jaysong before poking him with her tail and looking back at Tinymoon . "lets just say...i may be a permanent addition to your clan , thats if you want me to stay and your leader agrees " everblossom told the dappled tom. she grey she cat purred more and she sat down. "I have no reason to return to my own clan. But I have all the reason to stay here. At least one cat here enjoys my company, and I enjoy their company as well. " .

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 08:13 PM
(It is beautiful and my friends say that it reminded them of me, because I am a lot smaller than six feet ;w; )
Tinymoon smiled widely "that would be wonderful, and of course birdstar would accept you...we...just need to find him first...." He said then heard jaysong shuffle over to the corner to pout. The blind tom sent the medicine cat a confused look "why....are you sitting in the corner?" He asked then jaysong turned his head to look at the two "only one cat? I feel so invisible." He fake whined and rested his head against the wall of the den, as tinymoon rolled his eyes and smirked at his friend.

Frosty
November 6th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Sameee. I'm like 4'7 . most of my friends are between 5'3 and 5'7 . I am a smol bean XD ) everblossom rolled her eyes at the medicine cat . "i said at least one. how do you know i wasnt refering to both of you?" she asked, a smirk of her own plastered to her face . she giggled and took a bit of the prey, closing her eyes to savor the flavor. She smiled at both of the toms blinked , thoughts swirling through her mind . after a moment she shook her head to clear them with a soft laugh

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 08:29 PM
(Yay lol we should make a club, I think I'm around 5'0" -might've done that backwards- )
Jaysong looked at everblossom with a straight face then grinned and pushed an unsuspecting tinymoon over so that the blind tom fell on his back. The medicine cat laughed at his companion and yelped as tinymoon tackled his friend to the ground. The two began to wrestle for a few moments then stopped to take a breath. The dappled toms head rested on the medicine cats back. Jaysong laughed and looked up at the she cat "oh, by the way welcome to coalclan, and goodluck." He said after an exhausted laugh, tinymoon began to laugh with his companion under him.

Frosty
November 6th, 2016, 08:51 PM
(Yahh, totally ) everblossom giggled as the two toms played "silly kitties !" she laughed, rolling on the ground . once she stood up again she nodded to jaysong . "thank you jaysong . it looks like ill need all the luck i can possibly get if this is the kind of crazeiness i should expoect " she teased

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 07:07 AM
I'm sorry, but I'm quiting this RP. I can't keep up with it)

~Vixen~
November 7th, 2016, 04:56 PM
It is not open, gingerpaw is the medicine cat apprentice if that is fine, and pumkinlight is now changed to pumkinstar X3

Ok Cool Thank you! does any cat have a male coalclan cat for lavafire she is a queen...

Starfall
November 7th, 2016, 06:48 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm quiting this RP. I can't keep up with it)

Okay

Starfall
November 7th, 2016, 07:08 PM
(Yahh, totally ) everblossom giggled as the two toms played "silly kitties !" she laughed, rolling on the ground . once she stood up again she nodded to jaysong . "thank you jaysong . it looks like ill need all the luck i can possibly get if this is the kind of crazeiness i should expoect " she teased

Jaysong grinned and tinymoon twiched his whiskers smiling "wait till you see the rest of the clan" the medicine cat laughed then pushed the blind warrior off of him, the dappled tom landing on his back with a grunt. The silver tom shook his head and began to pad out "I gotta go organize the herbs really quick." He said then padded out of the den. Tinymoon looked at everblossom and smiled "so, you're a permanent edition to our clan huh? I think I just heard elmstar so let's go see him." He purred (so I guess I'm the new leader of coalclan)

Starfall
November 7th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Ok Cool Thank you! does any cat have a male coalclan cat for lavafire she is a queen...

I have elmstar, since the leader of coalclan just resigned I made a new cat...does that work?

Starfall
November 7th, 2016, 07:12 PM

Ah nvm

Frosty
November 7th, 2016, 07:16 PM
"I can't wait to meet him . I've only ever heard stories about him from cats who've gone to the gathering . I of course have never actually gone. " everblossom chuckled, standing back up and looking into tinymoons dull eyes. "I just hope he accepts me. I mean, I am from an enemy clan but that doesn't necessarily make me the actual enemy. Does it?" She rambled, worry somewhat clouding her eyes as she thought of all the possibilitys

Starfall
November 7th, 2016, 08:32 PM
(Aw shoot its pumkinstar not elmstar lol whoops)
Tinymoon smiled sweetly "well, I don't believe that she'll kick out such a nice cat such as yourself." He said, trying to reassure the worried she cat "and even if she does try, you'll have me and jaysong to back you up." He said happily then turned his attention to the Warriors den opening, flicking his ears every few seconds. The blind tom twiched his whiskers and began to pad out "follow me, there's someone I want you to meet really quick." He said as he padded out to the clearing.
Once in the clearing the dappled tom flicked his ears "grasspaw!!" He shouted, almost immediately a dark brown she cat came padding out of the apprentices den, her green eyes shone with confusion. After a few moments she was standing a few mouse lengths away from the two Warriors "you called tinymoon?" She asked then turned her attention to everblossom and tilted her head "who's this?" She asked then leaned in to sniff the she cat then pulled back quickly scrunching her nose up "she smells like a rayclan warrior! Wait is she?! Is she out prisoner?!" She asked, bewilderment flickered in her eyes as she gave the she cat a puzzled look. Tinymoon laughed and shook his head "no, she's a new member of out clan, here everblossom would you like to tell her?" The dapple tom asked as he turned his head twards the she cat.

Frosty
November 7th, 2016, 08:46 PM
XD ) everblossom looked at the apprentice with wide eyes. She nodded and smiled at tinymoon. "Yes, I would . " she mewed , turning back to grasspaw. "Hello. I'm everblossom. I found Tinymoon stumbling around in the rayclan territory and decided that the right thing to do would be to bring him back home. So , I did so. I've met your medicine cat and I've heard a few things about your wonderful clan so I figured I would ask your leader if I could join and be a part of it. So to answer your questions, yes I am , or was a rayclan . and no , I'm not a prisnor of these cats , but rather one to myself. " she grey she cat answer, dipping her head and winking. "Anyway, enough about me. What is your name ? I'm guessing grasspaw considering tinymoon yelled it and you appeared "

Starfall
November 7th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Grasspaw blinked and twiched her nose "yes, nice to meet you my name is grasspaw... an dthat sounds like a tinymoon thing to do." She said as she gave the blind warrior an amused look, even though he couldnt see it. The brown apprentice turned her attention back to everblossom "hey! Whats it like in rayclan? Are they really as awful as everyone says?" She asked, her green eyes sparkling with curiosity. The dappled warrior cuffed the apprentice on the back of the head "mind your manners!" He scolded, the apprentice scowled at the blind warrior then looked at the she cat once more. Grasspaw simply stared at the new comer for a seconds then glared at her "i dont like her" she said then walked off. Tinymoon gasped "grasspaw! Grasspaw get back here and apologize!" He yelled and sighed when she didnt. The blind warrior turned to everblossom and gave her an apologizing look "im sl sorry, i dont know whats gotte into her." He said as he cast his eyes downwards.

Frosty
November 9th, 2016, 05:05 AM
(Sorry. Ive been busy ) Everblossom wasn't at all shocked. Honestly, she expected it . she looked over at Tinymoon. "It is fine. Not everyone can accept me as you and jaysong do. They see me with their eyes as a enemy rayclan cat. They don't see me in their hearts as a cat who wants to learn the coalclan ways ." the she cat sighed. She smiled sadly to herself. "How about we just go and find the leader? " everclowsom suggested, her tail swishing back and forth slowly to an unheard rythmn. "I'm still excited about meeting all of the cats here , even if they aren't excited to see me. Mabey I'll find another cat who can see me the way you do. Not with their eyes, but with their hearts. " she meowed, smiling again. She nudged tinymoon gently with a playful glimmer in her eyes . everblossom didn't want Tinymoon to feel sorry , for there was nothing to apologize for. She knew not everyone was going to be happy about this warrior , but what could they do? Yes, they could bully her and attack her, telling her to go back to her own clan. But she knew she never would return to rayclan. Not now , not ever. That clan was nothing to her now. She would weather become a loner than go back. Her mind was set on leaving , and that's what she was determined to so. Everblossom smiled determinedly and waited for the dappled tom to lead the way to the leader of coalclan

Starfall
November 11th, 2016, 05:30 PM
(Sorry. Ive been busy ) Everblossom wasn't at all shocked. Honestly, she expected it . she looked over at Tinymoon. "It is fine. Not everyone can accept me as you and jaysong do. They see me with their eyes as a enemy rayclan cat. They don't see me in their hearts as a cat who wants to learn the coalclan ways ." the she cat sighed. She smiled sadly to herself. "How about we just go and find the leader? " everclowsom suggested, her tail swishing back and forth slowly to an unheard rythmn. "I'm still excited about meeting all of the cats here , even if they aren't excited to see me. Mabey I'll find another cat who can see me the way you do. Not with their eyes, but with their hearts. " she meowed, smiling again. She nudged tinymoon gently with a playful glimmer in her eyes . everblossom didn't want Tinymoon to feel sorry , for there was nothing to apologize for. She knew not everyone was going to be happy about this warrior , but what could they do? Yes, they could bully her and attack her, telling her to go back to her own clan. But she knew she never would return to rayclan. Not now , not ever. That clan was nothing to her now. She would weather become a loner than go back. Her mind was set on leaving , and that's what she was determined to so. Everblossom smiled determinedly and waited for the dappled tom to lead the way to the leader of coalclan

(Im so sorry i didnt mean to just die on you ;w; )
tinymoon noded and paddded twords the leaders den, which was located on the high ledge. The blind tom stopped at the foot of the ledge and began to paw around as he made his way up, making sure his paws landed on rock. Finally the pair were standing in front of pumkinstars den "um, pumkinstar...may we come in? It's important." The dappled tom said as he shuffled his paws, waiting for an answer.

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 07:20 AM
pumpkinstar nodded " please come in " she said

Starfall
November 12th, 2016, 12:17 PM
vixenandwillowlikecookie and Frosty
Tinymoon nodded and slowly padded into the leaders den "pumkinstar,we have some news for you...jaysong may be joining us shortly." The blind tom said then looked in the direction that everblossom was located ushered her to speak, giving the she cat an encouraging smile.

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 12:32 PM
" who is jaysong? " she asked and looked from the two cats" please sit down and tell me " she mewed " everblossom are you asking if you can stay " pumpkinstar asked

Starfall
November 12th, 2016, 02:30 PM
vixenandwillowlikecookie
Tinymoon let out a small sigh "our medicine cat" he explained then sat back and waited for everblossom to answer and explain everything to the leader 'I hope everything's turnes out alrighthe thought to himself then sat down and neatly wrapped his tail around his paws.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 03:43 PM
" im sorry i have been a little lost... lately " she mewed " im dreadfully sorry i forgot now will someone tell me whats going on everblossom? tell me please " she said

Frosty
November 17th, 2016, 09:39 PM
(Sorry. I went super inactive for a while ) everblossom shuffled in nervously. "Um, well ...I was wondering if I could join your clan. I had come across tinymoon in the rayclan territory. So I walked him back here and that's when I realized how wonderful your clan it " everblossom breathed , hoping her small stutters in the middle of her words went unnoticed . it just happened when she was nervous

Ghostly Cristalline
November 19th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Diamondpaw walked out of the Apprentice's den and sat down at the open entrance.

~Vixen~
November 19th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Pumpkinstars mouth twitched into a smile then she let out a laugh " of course everblossom you can join coalclan did you think i was just going to kick you out " she asked humorously " the more the merrier " she said " i was just worried it was something bad " she confessed

Kolabear360
November 20th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Name:snowpaw
appearance: white but brown paws Blue eyes
personality:kind , sweet , obeys orders , always ready to jump on her paws when another cat is in trouble
role wanted:apprentice
Other/questions? I need a mentor :rainbowllama::squee: