PDA

View Full Version : Fleet's Travels

dino.
May 6th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Fleet (http://i42.tinypic.com/2dhs5sh.jpg) paced at the edge of a rock, tail flicking irratibly back and forth. He looked up at the setting sun and growled something inaudible. Night was when the dusky brown tabby was most active, but it seemed to be taking longer to get there tonight.

Mystheart

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Fleet (http://i42.tinypic.com/2dhs5sh.jpg) paced at the edge of a rock, tail flicking irratibly back and forth. He looked up at the setting sun and growled something inaudible. Night was when the dusky brown tabby was most active, but it seemed to be taking longer to get there tonight.

Mystheart

Mystheart had woken up to walk around the camp. The white tabby tome with silver stripes usually would be asleep, but decided to kill of some energy of his is way.

dino.
May 6th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Mystheart had woken up to walk around the camp. The white tabby tome with silver stripes usually would be asleep, but decided to kill of some energy of his is way.
The tom growled softly and sat down, trying to calm himself. Though his tail was still twitching. He sighed. "Come on," just be here already," he muttered. (Sorry for the late reply I was watching Markiplier animations XD)

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 11:14 AM
The tom growled softly and sat down, trying to calm himself. Though his tail was still twitching. He sighed. "Come on," just be here already," he muttered. (Sorry for the late reply I was watching Markiplier animations XD)

Mystheart then walked closer to the area where the un-identified tom was at. Mystheart could feel his presence nearing him. (I replied late too lol, I am on mobile and I play Geometry Dash a lot, it is my drug :3 X3)

dino.
May 6th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Mystheart then walked closer to the area where the un-identified tom was at. Mystheart could feel his presence nearing him. (I replied late too lol, I am on mobile and I play Geometry Dash a lot, it is my drug :3 X3)
Fleet stiffened and turned his piercing green gaze towards the other cat. He stood, preparing to fight if this new cat wanted one.

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Fleet stiffened and turned his piercing green gaze towards the other cat. He stood, preparing to fight if this new cat wanted one.

Mystheart stood stiff. He felt the cat's gaze fall upon him. He didnt want to figt, not now, at least. "If you are there, please show yourself! I am not here to fight, I just want to know who you are!" Mystheart hollared, but not to wake up his clanmates.

dino.
May 6th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Mystheart stood stiff. He felt the cat's gaze fall upon him. He didnt want to figt, not now, at least. "If you are there, please show yourself! I am not here to fight, I just want to know who you are!" Mystheart hollared, but not to wake up his clanmates.
The loner jumped down the rocks, making some pebbles fall. He added straight up to the other tom, so that his muzzle was no more than a whisker length away from Mystheart's, his head and tail held proudly. "Good," he hissed. "Because if you were, I would have torn you apart in a heartbeat." He narrowed his eyes, glaring at the other cat in front of him.

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 12:16 PM
The loner jumped down the rocks, making some pebbles fall. He added straight up to the other tom, so that his muzzle was no more than a whisker length away from Mystheart's, his head and tail held proudly. "Good," he hissed. "Because if you were, I would have torn you apart in a heartbeat." He narrowed his eyes, glaring at the other cat in front of him.

Mystheart was about to say something, but decided not to anger him. "Can I ask you what you are doing here?" Mystheart asked curiously, still trying to not anger the tom, as he looked insanely agitated.

dino.
May 6th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Mystheart was about to say something, but decided not to anger him. "Can I ask you what you are doing here?" Mystheart asked curiously, still trying to not anger the tom, as he looked insanely agitated.
Fleet drew back and sat, studying the other tom. "I'm here to murder your Clanmates," he stated, with a sarcastic tone.

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Fleet drew back and sat, studying the other tom. "I'm here to murder your Clanmates," he stated, with a sarcastic tone.

"Heh, I know sarcasm when I hear it," Mystheart replied with a slight chuckle. "But I can come up wth somethin' better," Mystheart replied jokingly.

dino.
May 6th, 2017, 03:17 PM
"Heh, I know sarcasm when I hear it," Mystheart replied with a slight chuckle. "But I can come up wth somethin' better," Mystheart replied jokingly.
He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right." The tom smiled a bit. "Try, I dare youm"

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 03:20 PM
He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right." The tom smiled a bit. "Try, I dare youm"

"Did I say I wanted too?" Mystheart asked annoyingly. "I still would like to know why you are here," Mystheart exclaimed.

dino.
May 6th, 2017, 03:25 PM
"Did I say I wanted too?" Mystheart asked annoyingly. "I still would like to know why you are here," Mystheart exclaimed.
"To get away from the noise and racket of Twolegplace," he answered. He gestured to his brown collar.

Myst
May 6th, 2017, 04:49 PM
"To get away from the noise and racket of Twolegplace," he answered. He gestured to his brown collar.

"Ooh, I see now. Would you like me to get that thing around your neck off of you? Or are you okay?" Mystheart asked politely.

dino.
May 6th, 2017, 06:17 PM
"Ooh, I see now. Would you like me to get that thing around your neck off of you? Or are you okay?" Mystheart asked politely.
"Eh, I'll live with it." Fleet shrugged. "I only wear it as a sign that I escaped."