PDA

View Full Version : Remnants Of MoorClan {Not For Beginners!}

SnowFall(RosePetal)
October 30th, 2016, 04:48 PM
The sun bright rays seemed to shine off the morning dew that covered the green grass, some of them dripping off into the cool earth. A moving shadow slid past some of the shaky ferns and grass, keeping her swollen belly low to the ground when she walked. As the slow dark grey she-cat padded through a few more ferns, she came across a small, dusty den, big enough to shelter in. A low mew escaped her throat. The den's scent was very stale. Dirty moss, twigs and broken brambles were scattered around it, making the den look seasons old. "Here," the cat purred, press her paw against the side of her belly. "I'll raise them here...and I'll try to find the rest of MoorClan..." her eye closed, she was remembering the sight dogs tearing and ripping into the Clan's camp, blood was spilling onto the ground, terrified cats struggling to run and stay alive...

The memory faded into the back of her mind, the dark she-cat started to step into the messy den, looking down to her paws. She use her paw to prod the moss to the shape of a proper nest. The moss nest felt hard and dry, but this was the best she had the best. Her head rest onto her paws, and she was dragged into sleep... I'll find them, she thought in her dreams And MoorClan will thrive again, I just know it...

MoorClan has been driven out by dogs, a MoorClan queen luckily escaped with barely any scratches on her. She ran very far, out of the territory. Now, she is in a new and strange moor. with a few trees scattered here and there. She is most likely the only survivor in MoorClan. Now, she must rebuild it, But how? (With the help of loners of course!)

Rules:
1.) WCO rules apply.

2.) Don't try to make plots with out my consent.

3.) Posts must be at least 4-5 sentences.

4.) No Godmodding.

5.) Cats that have unnatural eyes OR fur color are not allowed.

~Form~ (Copy and Paste)
Name:
Rank (Loner or Rogue):
Condition (Injured? Sick?):
Role-Play example:
Personality:
Looks:
Others:
Questions?:

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Name: Arrow
Rank (Loner or Rogue): Rogue
Condition (Injured? Sick?):Healthy
Role-Play example: Arrow glanced at the bright blue sky and let out a long sigh as his tensed muscles relaxed slightly. It was a beautiful day and the rogue knew he could count on finding some prey. As the amber furred tabby tom padded along the moor he caught the scent of something strange and sniffed again. Mousedung! I must have entered another cats territory! Arrow skittishly glanced around hoping whoever's territory he was in didn't see him. The rogue crouched down low to the ground and padded slowly towards the border swishing his tail around angrily. The tabby tom was so angry in himself for many reasons. One being the fact he should have paid more attention.
Personality:Arrow is a loyal yet headstrong cat. He would give his life for someone he thinks is worthy in an instant, but won't go along with an order he doesn't agree with...At least without a proper fight. Arrow isn't the most trusting cat, and he is one of those cats who are practically always against new cats. He has a quick temper which he tries and fails to keep under control. The tall Tabby is prideful and can be a bit arrogant at times. He is, however, a kind cat at heart. While it's easy to anger him and he doesn't like new-comers, Arrow isn't a malicious cat. He wouldn't hurt a cat unless in a battle and even then he doesn't enjoy it. Though his claws may unsheathe in a fit of anger, Arrow wouldn't use them against a cat he finds worthy. Arrow often makes rash decisions, especially when angry, and wouldn't make the best leader. However, his loyalty and skill would make him a valuable warrior. All this hotheaded tom needs is a calm, gentle, patient cat in his life to influence his own behavior.
Looks:http://i0.wp.com/catnamescity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Names-for-Tabby-Cats.jpg?resize=300%2C200
Others:None
Questions?:Is this good?

SnowFall(RosePetal)
October 30th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Name: Arrow
Condition (Injured? Sick?):Healthy
Role-Play example: Arrow glanced at the bright blue sky and let out a long sigh as his tensed muscles relaxed slightly. It was a beautiful day and the rogue knew he could count on finding some prey. As the amber furred tabby tom padded along the moor he caught the scent of something strange and sniffed again. Mousedung! I must have entered another cats territory! Arrow skittishly glanced around hoping whoever's territory he was in didn't see him. The rogue crouched down low to the ground and padded slowly towards the border swishing his tail around angrily. The tabby tom was so angry in himself for many reasons. One being the fact he should have paid more attention.
Personality:Arrow is a loyal yet headstrong cat. He would give his life for someone he thinks is worthy in an instant, but won't go along with an order he doesn't agree with...At least without a proper fight. Arrow isn't the most trusting cat, and he is one of those cats who are practically always against new cats. He has a quick temper which he tries and fails to keep under control. The tall Tabby is prideful and can be a bit arrogant at times. He is, however, a kind cat at heart. While it's easy to anger him and he doesn't like new-comers, Arrow isn't a malicious cat. He wouldn't hurt a cat unless in a battle and even then he doesn't enjoy it. Though his claws may unsheathe in a fit of anger, Arrow wouldn't use them against a cat he finds worthy. Arrow often makes rash decisions, especially when angry, and wouldn't make the best leader. However, his loyalty and skill would make him a valuable warrior. All this hotheaded tom needs is a calm, gentle, patient cat in his life to influence his own behavior.
Looks:http://i0.wp.com/catnamescity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Names-for-Tabby-Cats.jpg?resize=300%2C200
Others:None
Questions?:Is this good?

Accepted!~ It's great!

SnowFall(RosePetal)
October 31st, 2016, 03:51 PM
( Goose We can begin now Goose, we'll let time bring us new Rp'ers in the meantime. Do you want me to start first or you?)

Crumbleless
October 31st, 2016, 09:57 PM
I'll start)
Arrow gazed around the moor as the wind whistled through his short lengthed fur. The Abby tom squinted his eyes at the blazing sun which cast down pin the grassy moorland. It seemed so quite and peaceful as he trod along his ears swiveling at each noise and his jaws opening and closing every now and then. His green tinted yellow eyes seemed to take in everything. The rogue then started to pant as the hot sun made his dark tabby stripes seem as hot as coals. Glancing around nervously Arrow noticed a shriveled sush and decided that would have to do. The rogue darted under the not very shadowed bush as quickly as he could.

SnowFall(RosePetal)
November 1st, 2016, 04:29 PM
I'll start)
Arrow gazed around the moor as the wind whistled through his short lengthed fur. The Abby tom squinted his eyes at the blazing sun which cast down pin the grassy moorland. It seemed so quite and peaceful as he trod along his ears swiveling at each noise and his jaws opening and closing every now and then. His green tinted yellow eyes seemed to take in everything. The rogue then started to pant as the hot sun made his dark tabby stripes seem as hot as coals. Glancing around nervously Arrow noticed a shriveled sush and decided that would have to do. The rogue darted under the not very shadowed bush as quickly as he could.

(What Pebblefoot looks like (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b7/George,_a_perfect_example_of_a_tuxedo_cat.jpg).)

Pebblefoot's stressful sleep was interrupted by the hot rays of the new morning sun. She tried to cover her amber eyes with her white paws in order to block out the shining light, but decided to put up with it, and pad out of the den. The memory of the beautiful MoorClan clearing faded as she looked at the grassy field before her. Pebblefoot sighed heavy, hunger slowly getting to her. How long has it been since she had a mouse? She raised her head, and sniffed the air for any prey scents around her. Her ears pricked at the some-what new scent of a mouse passing by her old den, and decided to follow it through a bush. Carefully making sure her pawsteps are lightly touching the ground, she navigated through the field, sniffing here and there so she wouldn't lose her only chance of a meal.

Crumbleless
November 1st, 2016, 06:37 PM
(What Pebblefoot looks like (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b7/George,_a_perfect_example_of_a_tuxedo_cat.jpg).)

Pebblefoot's stressful sleep was interrupted by the hot rays of the new morning sun. She tried to cover her amber eyes with her white paws in order to block out the shining light, but decided to put up with it, and pad out of the den. The memory of the beautiful MoorClan clearing faded as she looked at the grassy field before her. Pebblefoot sighed heavy, hunger slowly getting to her. How long has it been since she had a mouse? She raised her head, and sniffed the air for any prey scents around her. Her ears pricked at the some-what new scent of a mouse passing by her old den, and decided to follow it through a bush. Carefully making sure her pawsteps are lightly touching the ground, she navigated through the field, sniffing here and there so she wouldn't lose her only chance of a meal.

Hunger lashed at Arrow's stomach as he crouched there under the bush panting like he had been running across the moorland. It felt as if rat claws were raking him... but from the inside of his stomach. Finally Arrow gave up to the ripping hunger and silently slid out of the bush his tail flicking across the dried up ground. Eyeing the area around him with his yellow eyes the tom darts forward at a brisk pace sniffing at the air for something to eat before he caught the fresh scent of mouse as it hit his nostrils like a greeting. Arrow felt his mouth water but slowed down slightly and followed the fresh mouse scent with his hunger driving him on.

SnowFall(RosePetal)
November 2nd, 2016, 04:05 PM
Hunger lashed at Arrow's stomach as he crouched there under the bush panting like he had been running across the moorland. It felt as if rat claws were raking him... but from the inside of his stomach. Finally Arrow gave up to the ripping hunger and silently slid out of the bush his tail flicking across the dried up ground. Eyeing the area around him with his yellow eyes the tom darts forward at a brisk pace sniffing at the air for something to eat before he caught the fresh scent of mouse as it hit his nostrils like a greeting. Arrow felt his mouth water but slowed down slightly and followed the fresh mouse scent with his hunger driving him on.

As Pebblefoot's noes guided her, she finally caught a look at what she had been looking for. A fat mouse was chewing on small flower seeds covering the ground, and stuffing some into its mouth. Her whiskers twitched happily and she went into the hunter's crouch. Slowly, Pebblefoot made her way towards the plump mouse, her foot steps light and careful. Once she knew she was close enough, Pebblefoot pounced onto the mouse. Her claws did most of the work, and her jaws finished the job. With a small thank-you to StarClan, she picked up her prize and padded away back to her den. Her ears pricked at the sound of moving bushes, and Pebblefoot carefully turned her head to the sound. Is anyone there?

Crumbleless
November 3rd, 2016, 10:20 PM
As Pebblefoot's noes guided her, she finally caught a look at what she had been looking for. A fat mouse was chewing on small flower seeds covering the ground, and stuffing some into its mouth. Her whiskers twitched happily and she went into the hunter's crouch. Slowly, Pebblefoot made her way towards the plump mouse, her foot steps light and careful. Once she knew she was close enough, Pebblefoot pounced onto the mouse. Her claws did most of the work, and her jaws finished the job. With a small thank-you to StarClan, she picked up her prize and padded away back to her den. Her ears pricked at the sound of moving bushes, and Pebblefoot carefully turned her head to the sound. Is anyone there?
Arrow suddenly scented the fresh arroma of a she-cat he and never met before that suddenly corrupted won't the mouse scent. She hasn't been for a few minutes yet so her scent was still easy to track. The arrogant tom went on and sniffed out the she-cat's trail until he saw Pebblefoot standing in the entrance to her den and mewed,"Greetings." He wasn't at all surprised by her appearance as there were a handful of cats in the moor he didn't know. They usually saw him before he scented them because of his dark pelt but that didn't matter to him as they were mostly loners. This she-cat was not from here, he could tell by her scent,"I see your not from around here."

Honeykit
November 4th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Name: Seashell
Rank (Loner or Rogue): Kittypet
Condition (Injured? Sick?): healthy and a little fat
Role-Play example: Seashell crouched, belly low to the grass fronds as she slid carefully forward. As quiet as the mouse in front of her. She had just left her twolegs and was trying to live on her own for the fun of it.she waggled her haunches, her tail still when suddenly the mouse was scared by something. Seashell's paws slammed down right where the mouse was, it's tail darting underneath a tree root. With the mouse gone seashell realized she could smell cat scent. Curious she padded on forward.
Personality: Seashell is very boisterous and outgoing despite her sweet face. she was always adventurous and that lead her to leaving her twoleg's nest to find out what else was in her world. her shy looks give her an excellent advantage when fighting but seashell is hopeless at hunting, always missing key smells. Seashell likes to set herself on one thing and doesn't like being pinned down. She is also quite clever and thoughtful and knows how to make a plan, give orders, or take orders.
Looks: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HC_iJORcmts/TD96rBX_xoI/AAAAAAAABBg/M_zM1YhKr4g/s1600/rosepaw.jpg
Others: nah
Questions?: can i join?

slappedpancake
November 4th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Name: Swifty
Rank (Loner or Rogue): Loner
Condition (Injured? Sick?): Starving, large scar across left eye, Healthy otherwise
Role-Play example: Swifty dashed out of the invisible entrance, a random Twoleg chasing after her. She dashed to a nearby tree and literally slammed into it. She backed up for a few tail-lengths and then dashed up the tree. Her brown fur made it easy for her to blend in with the branches of the tree. The Twoleg ran right past the tree. Swifty sighed and climbed to the highest point of the tree. From there she could see the Twoleg looking over the fence for her. She headed back down to the thickest branch and saw something red drip onto the branch. She felt her face. She looked on the pads on her paws. Blood. "Great. I've cut my face open," Swifty growls. Since she didn't know how to clean her face, she lets it bleed out.
Personality: generally very quiet when she's not alone. she's a great tree climber and a very fast runner.
Looks: THIS (http://zoonarea.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/brown-bengal-cats-7.jpg) (i obviously couldn't find one with a SCAR on it.)
Others: When she lost her clan, she renamed herself Swifty. She lost her clan when she was 4 moons old
Questions?: CAN I GET IN? (I'm sorry... I'm rlly enthusiastic) And, could the clan she lost actually be MoorClan after following a familiar scent?

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 03:00 PM
((BUMP))

SnowFall(RosePetal)
November 5th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Forgetsong Yes, she could have been part of the late MoorClan, with that she can be an apprentice! But is too early to say...accepted!

Honeykit Accepted! (She might become a possible deputy, but it's too early to tell!)

Goose
Pebblefoot whipped her head around to face a large tabby tom, not too far from her own den. His eyes were a grassy green, and with a light brown pelt sleek striped pattern. He didn't look threatening, and his eyes were not narrowed. Slowly she backed away, still staring at the tom. "Who...Who are you? Is this your territory?" Pebblefoot mewed, trying to keep her fur flat and cool. Her whiskers twitched impatiently, waiting for the stranger to make a move...

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 03:08 PM
*dances*)
Swifty wandered across the large moor, in search of some sort of food. Her brown stomach gurgled with hunger. It was as if a thousand little claws clawed him from the inside. She barely had enough strength to navigate or keep her eyes open. Many scents crowded her smell, some of rotting things, some of the forest, some of-- cats! He tried to run towards the scent, but she barely could walk. The beating rays of the sun almost blocked her vision. However, he kept moving.

SnowFall(RosePetal)
November 5th, 2016, 03:17 PM
*dances*)
Swifty wandered across the large moor, in search of some sort of food. Her brown stomach gurgled with hunger. It was as if a thousand little claws clawed him from the inside. She barely had enough strength to navigate or keep her eyes open. Many scents crowded her smell, some of rotting things, some of the forest, some of-- cats! He tried to run towards the scent, but she barely could walk. The beating rays of the sun almost blocked her vision. However, he kept moving.
(wait is she male or female? XD)

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 03:19 PM
female, i was thinking of another rp when i wrote that XP, but i might change it to male because this will probably happen a lot)

Crumbleless
November 5th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Forgetsong Yes, she could have been part of the late MoorClan, with that she can be an apprentice! But is too early to say...accepted!

Honeykit Accepted! (She might become a possible deputy, but it's too early to tell!)

Goose
Pebblefoot whipped her head around to face a large tabby tom, not too far from her own den. His eyes were a grassy green, and with a light brown pelt sleek striped pattern. He didn't look threatening, and his eyes were not narrowed. Slowly she backed away, still staring at the tom. "Who...Who are you? Is this your territory?" Pebblefoot mewed, trying to keep her fur flat and cool. Her whiskers twitched impatiently, waiting for the stranger to make a move...
Arrow flicked his left striped ear and gazed at the she-cat calmly as she spoke to him. She looked more frightened at his appearance than threatening so the tom decided to answer her,"My name is Arrow and this is no ones territory concluding that you forget about the rogues and loners who live in this blazing heat. Most live in the near forest, including me." Arrow usually disapproved of such a sensitive she-cat but it seemed there might be a side on her he could handle. The tabby Tom's stomach rumbled with hunger once more and he remembered that he needed food. Feeling it would be quite rude to disrupt his cool greeting by asking for the she-cat's prey he only stood there and stared at Pebblefoot, daring her to speak with his controlling green eyes.

Honeykit
November 6th, 2016, 06:26 AM
*dances*)

Seashell walked toward the strange scents enticing her into the moor. Again she missed another smell. A mouse darted across her paws. she slammed down on the spot it had a been a second ago but it was gone. Mousedung! she thought, if only she could pay attention to all the smells!wandered forward again, this time more careful and then she spotted a lark. It was pecking at the ground, obviously looking for a worm. She crept forward on silent paws, then she pounced! the lark looked up in an alarm and let out an alarm call but it was cut off shortly by a swift bite to the neck. she ate what she could but there was only still half a thrush left. I'll finish it later she thought and dug a hole into the ground to stash the bird. She then again set off to find the strange cats who would want to live in the moors.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 06:41 AM
Name: Sage
Rank (Loner or Rogue): Rouge ( would like to become deputy or just a loyal warrior either is fine for me )
Condition (Injured? Sick?): Healthy
Role-Play example: Sage looked around the moor the crisp autumn air flowing through her long pelt, her stomach growling bringing her back to the truth. She was starving. A little ways forward with her keen eyes she saw something a movement of brownish white. she took a running leap off the hill she was on and raced after it once she was close enough she extended her claws and rammed into it swiftly ending its life. She looked around for a shelter of any sort but didn't see one, so she padded back onto the hill and began to devour her meal
Personality: Determined, fierce, calm, speaks her mind, loves kits, very wise, she likes too do what she pleases as long as its not against the code, follows the code harshly, she doesn't like to alone
Looks: http://www.dinkidimainecoons.net/uploads/2/9/0/4/2904295/1852584.jpg?426
Others: Hi?
Questions?: Is this OK?

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 07:02 AM
Name: Shell
Condition (Injured or Sick?): Healthy
Roleplay Example: Shell warily crept into the Twoleg barn. He tilted his ears around, and heard the gentle snores of the barn animals. Hay scattered the wooden floor. Shell quietly crept closer to the smallest animal pen. He bunched up his muscles and leaped onto a haystack beside the pen. Shell peeked inside to find some hens sleeping inside with their chicks. He smiled menacingly and carefully leaped inside. He crept closer to the chicks and struck. Shell grabbed the chick and ran for his life. The tiny chick chirped and squirmed around in his grip. Shell darted out of the barn and took a sharp right turn. He reached a large bucket and leaped in. Shell carefully set the chick down and gazed into it's beady little eyes. It chirped quietly, barely breathing. Shell sighed and struck a clean killing blow.
Personality: Shell is a very kind and outgoing cat. He enjoys fooling around with others cats, and especially with she-cats. Shell is quite the flirt. He often flirts with she-cats to annoy them so they will leave him alone. Shell often spends nights alone and thinking of his lonely life. He hates killing animals and will only do somif necessary.
Looks: Shell has a peachy base coat with pale cream tabby stripes and ebony flecks. He has alabaster socks on his front paws and alabaster stockings on his hind paws. His eyes are a pale green.
Other: no...
Questions/Comments: no...

doghouse
November 6th, 2016, 07:30 AM
Name: Scorch
Condition (Injured? Sick?): Starving, but otherwise healthy
Role-Play example: Scorch looked around, her eyes wide. She'd never been here before, but it wasn't what was scaring her. She didn't know how hunt. She'd been taught by her mother, yes, but she'd never been any good. With a sigh, she sat. After a moment, she saw a tall shrub of some sort that she could climb on to. Scorch darted over, her paws thrumming rhythmically against the ground. The small molly skidded to a halt beside the shrub or bush and, without hesitation, she leaped, landing on the side of it. She clawed her way up until she stood, swaying in the breeze, atop the bush. With a quick glance around, Scorch saw yet nothing of interest or importance, so she leapead down and began pacing around in front of the bush.
Personality: she's kind, gentle and loyal to most, though she has a good sense of who will be her friend and who will kill her without hesitation. She won't hesitate to die for someone though, and she likes to help others in any way possible. The molly can't seem ever be truly happy herself, but she can't stand to see someone else unhappy, and will do anything she can to help, even if she's hurting badly inside. She has a bad past, but doesn't let that show through, at least not mentally or emotionally, it can show physically though. But in all, she's a bright and caring cat, always there to help, and never unwilling. She used to be a kittypet, but left, and is now a loner. She's very quiet as well, and it's not common that she'll talk, and even if she does, she's soft spoken.
Looks: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Rv6SAf3kvwM/T5QLqGx4F8I/AAAAAAAAA5M/GJ6-rH5bPLQ/s1600/Eyes_like_heaven_by_Tuja.jpg
Others: none
Questions?: I'm not sure...

SnowFall(RosePetal)
November 6th, 2016, 10:05 AM
vixenandwillowlikecookie Perfect! Accepted! (I already have someone in mind for future deputy, but future warrior is fine!)

S A G I E (We have someone named "Seashell" already, so to not get confused, could you change the name? ^ .^ Everything else is great though!)

Spirited Darkness Accepted!

Goose Pebblefoot sat down and flicked her dark-gray tail at Arrow. "My name.. is Pebblefoot of MoorClan." she meowed, with a little gleam of pride in her amber eyes But the memory of having her Clan destroyed echoed in the back of her mind. Her belly started to rumble. The mouse she caught would be crowfood if she didn't eat it. It was fat and plump, perfect for her and her kits, but Arrow was eyeing it. "Are you hungry, Arrow?" she mewed, breaking the silence. "I can share the mouse if you'd like.."

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 11:13 AM
(Okay; his name is Pike. His Wariior name, or whatever rank he has, will be Pikesplash. )

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 02:54 PM
vixenandwillowlikecookie Perfect! Accepted! (I already have someone in mind for future deputy, but future warrior is fine!)

S A G I E (We have someone named "Seashell" already, so to not get confused, could you change the name? ^ .^ Everything else is great though!)

Spirited Darkness Accepted!

Goose Pebblefoot sat down and flicked her dark-gray tail at Arrow. "My name.. is Pebblefoot of MoorClan." she meowed, with a little gleam of pride in her amber eyes But the memory of having her Clan destroyed echoed in the back of her mind. Her belly started to rumble. The mouse she caught would be crowfood if she didn't eat it. It was fat and plump, perfect for her and her kits, but Arrow was eyeing it. "Are you hungry, Arrow?" she mewed, breaking the silence. "I can share the mouse if you'd like.."
Arrow stiffened as he suddenly noticed the trace of a milky scent lifting off Pebblefoot. He had to decline the offer even if he was starving. But that silent urge of hunger kept him from speaking for the next few moments,"Your offer is kind, but you and your family will need that mouse more than me. it would be wrong to take prey away from a she-cat and her kits." I'll just find some prey later eitherway... Arrow dipped his head,"I can catch my own prey."

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 05:22 PM
ok thank you i may make another cat later for medicine cat if that' open )

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Can I join MoorClan please?

doghouse
November 6th, 2016, 06:35 PM
(Is it possible for her to maybe be future medicine cat?)
Scorch stood on a hill, her silvery gray fur flattened by the breeze. She yawned, flicking her tail. She crouched down, bunching her muscles, then the grayish molly raced down the hill, and just for a moment, though it seemed to last forever, she forgot about her troubles, like finding food, shelter, and just plain out surviving. But it was over as she skidded to a halt as the foot of the hill, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Mouse-brain! Conserve your energy! she told herself silently. Once she'd caught her breath, Scorch set off at an easy but brisk walk, hoping to find some easy prey, perhaps already dead. The thought of eating crow-food didn't bother her as much as it might other cats. She simply was just resourceful as far as what she ate. When it came to food, a starving cat wouldn't be picky.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Name: Lava
Rank (Loner or Rogue): rouge
Condition (Injured? Sick?): healthy
Role-Play example: Lava burst into the clearing he was never light on his paws. He trampled into the den he called his. he walked over to his supply of herbs staring at them and focusing on them. He has a very good memory flicking his memory back to when he left at sunhigh he made sure everything was in its place. Luckily it wa, so he padded to his nest and fell alsleep
Personality: Serious, never smiles, focused, but a good cat
Looks: http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/0d3cfcf6-742d-45cd-8143-01cfa3abe89a/3766a23a-7545-4e6e-88d3-cbee6a722e7e.png
Others: Could He be the medicine cat?
Questions?: Could he be the medicine cat?

cinder
November 11th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Name: Blackstone.
Condition (Injured? Sick?): Has a large scar over her muzzle that curls her lip upwards, but other than that, she is healthy.
Role-Play example: Blackstone's eyes were shut in a thought, a tight though, but a thought none the less. She thought inwardsly, browsing over the night and day in her mind like they were the leaders of a so-called Clan, analyzing the correllation between the light and the dark, and how they both rely on each other. This seemed to bring bliss about her mind, as she smiled, gave a sign, and stood up, turning around to face a tree, before climbing up it to lay in her nest. She watched over the moor-like plain in front of her, the fronds of grass lapping the air. She shifted through them, her eyes closed as she felt herself being watched, trying to ignore the hot, burning pain of the darts of vision in her chest and face.
Personality: The calmest cat around, she has no reason to be hot-headed or rash. She, however, does not disrespect people who think how she doesn't, and rather gravitates towards them. She thinks of people on a system mentally, and living in a Clan has helped that idea grow. She adores the Clan's ranking system, and wants it to be in place forever. She was never a part of the old MoorClan, however she has travelled far around to figure out how a Clan works and how it's taken care of. She has a tendency to sit alone and shuffle, lay, or almost rest in an overly peaceful mood, as if meditating. She also has an affinity for high-up places, and finds that they are the best to 'meditate' in.
Looks: A grey and black tufted snowshoe, with a black nose and pink pawpads. She has black spots over her hinds, her mussle, her paws and her left ear.
Others: this is a great thread/group! hope to join
Questions?: none!

SnowFall(RosePetal)
November 11th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Turtlestar You don't have to ask! Just fill out the form on the first post, and I'll Accept you! :3

vixenandwillowlikecookie It is not yet time for a medicine cat(So it's closed), plus, how would he know about herbs or treating cats?

S A G I E Alright his name will Pike.

cinder Accepted!

Goose Pebblefoot nodded at Arrow, his green gaze showing honesty. He might just... A flick of her ear broke her thought. She gently picked up her catch with her jaws, mewing. "You are a very kind tom, Arrow. You don't live so far from here right?" A purr rising from her throat, "My den isn't far from here, you could come visit me." She flicked her gray tipped tail, and started to pad away to her old den. Her original thought was coming back to her. Arrow might be a great warrior, but I can't trust him enough to tell him...

doghouse
November 11th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Scorch sat down, flicking her tail, feeling slightly defeated. She hadn't caught anything so far, and her stomach was growling. She jumped as a small rabbit raced across her path. She dashed off after it, the rhythmic thud of her paws faster than ever before. She was closing in, but a rabbit hole loomed ahead and Scorch knew that if it reached those, she'd probably lose it. She pushed fast, nearly catching one of its legs in her unsheathed claws. But then it vanished down its hole. Without hesitation, Scorch followed. She was small and scrawny enough that she fit, and the darkness and close sides didn't bother her. She followed its scent, not wanting to get lost. The rabbit was very close now. Suddenly it stopped and the tunnel widened. Scorch bumped into a ball of fluff, which abruptly kicked her. She locked her jaws around what she was fairly certain was the rabbit's throat and kept biting. The rabbit struggled, but its struggles were becoming weaker. At last it fell limp and Scorch let go. She curled up in the rabbit warren and ate her catch, careful not to eat too much, since she hadn't eaten in a while, too much food would give a her a stomachache.

cinder
November 11th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Blackstone swayed slightly within a small frond of bushes, her eyes closed and her ears laid back as she sat and purred. Peace was instilling in her mind, until she heard faint murmuring that halted her thoughts. She stood up and let a meow flick from her whiskers. "Who's there?" She sat up straight, her ears flicking. "Hello?" She cooed out into the soft air, sitting down and brushing her pelt flat- she had let the murmurs affect her, and now she had become unsettled. If she was hearing things, it would only confirm the words of her gone-craziness.

Crumbleless
November 12th, 2016, 12:38 AM
Arrow gazed at Pebblefoot as she spoke his eyes brightening with enthusiasm as the mother spoke before he nodded keeping his gaze locked in Pebblefoot's," Yes, my den is not far and you seem very kind too. Maybe ing you could be nice." He mewed plain fully as if he wasn't about to give very much away about himself. Pebblefoot seems at least slightly ready for me to tell her a few things about myself... but not yet. The dakr tabby tom stalked off in the direction of his den, tail raised high.

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 07:58 AM
@Turtlestar (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=426) You don't have to ask! Just fill out the form on the first post, and I'll Accept you! :3

@vixenandwillowlikecookie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=418) It is not yet time for a medicine cat(So it's closed), plus, how would he know about herbs or treating cats?

@S A G I E (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=69) Alright his name will Pike.

@cinder (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=19) Accepted!

@Goose (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=26) Pebblefoot nodded at Arrow, his green gaze showing honesty. He might just... A flick of her ear broke her thought. She gently picked up her catch with her jaws, mewing. "You are a very kind tom, Arrow. You don't live so far from here right?" A purr rising from her throat, "My den isn't far from here, you could come visit me." She flicked her gray tipped tail, and started to pad away to her old den. Her original thought was coming back to her. Arrow might be a great warrior, but I can't trust him enough to tell him...

Oh ok i suppose that makes sense. But when we get to the point of the roleplay where we need a meddie cat he be it? Thank you for now he will just be a young kit )

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 08:04 AM
sage sped across the moor her orange pelt flashing she saw a flickierof motion and dove after it claws first she sunk her teeth in the neck of the rabbit. She dashed back to a small area in the clearing she called hers nd ran into arock then tumbled down into her cave were she left her kit lava he wa almo0st a few sunrises old " goodmorning " she said and wrapped around him

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Name: Ravenwing
Condition: One paw was crushed by a monster, his tail as well, no illnesses
Roleplay Example: Ravenwing padded along the edge of the Thunderpath, the same one that a monster had crushed his tail on. He closed his eyes and was swept into the memory. Ravenwing raced onto the Thunderpath, trying to save the two helpless kits. A monster hurtled towards them. Ravenwing shut his eyes and leaped forward, thrusting the kits out of the way. Excruciating pain shot up his spine as the monster ran over his outstretched tail. Ravenwing opened his eyes and sighed. He turned away from the Thunderpath and didn't bother to look back.
Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, loyal, kind, will always put others before himself.
Looks: Black with splashes of white on his sides and chest, unusually small pink nose
Others: I'm a cat meow
Questions/Comments: If I mess up on some of my posts please don't see me as an idiot, sometimes I will be off for hours at a time and will miss things.

SnowFall(RosePetal)
November 12th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Name: Ravenwing
Condition: One paw was crushed by a monster, his tail as well, no illnesses
Roleplay Example: Ravenwing padded along the edge of the Thunderpath, the same one that a monster had crushed his tail on. He closed his eyes and was swept into the memory. Ravenwing raced onto the Thunderpath, trying to save the two helpless kits. A monster hurtled towards them. Ravenwing shut his eyes and leaped forward, thrusting the kits out of the way. Excruciating pain shot up his spine as the monster ran over his outstretched tail. Ravenwing opened his eyes and sighed. He turned away from the Thunderpath and didn't bother to look back.
Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, loyal, kind, will always put others before himself.
Looks: Black with splashes of white on his sides and chest, unusually small pink nose
Others: I'm a cat meow
Questions/Comments: If I mess up on some of my posts please don't see me as an idiot, sometimes I will be off for hours at a time and will miss things.

Was he part of the late MoorClan? She has a warrior name...

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 03:24 PM
(Oh, no... was he supposed to be? Because if not, I can always change it to just Raven

SnowFall(RosePetal)
November 12th, 2016, 04:28 PM
(Oh, no... was he supposed to be? Because if not, I can always change it to just Raven
(Change it to Raven if you can? And 121 moons old seems too old..

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 04:29 PM
(Ok, although I think 121 is in Warrior range. I'll change his name and his age. New name: Raven. New age: 12 moons. Is that good?)

Honeykit
November 12th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Seashell bounded through the moor to meet the cats who's scent trail she had picked up. It meandered through the moor before going into a straight line. Seashell excited dashed forward and suddenly a terrible pain shot up her leg. She slammed into the dirt her paw caught in a rabbit hole. her landing had yanked it out of the hole but as she watched her paw swelled become red and swollen. She stood up balancing on three feet before gently placing her pained paw down. as soon as it connected with the ground Seashell let out a yowl. the pain was excruciating! Seashell slowly plodded to a wind twisted tree before sitting down heavily. Seashell needed a Cutter but there was none in this desolate place. Seashell hung her head. Her belly was growling not used to the extended period without food. She huddled up as the sun burned high up in the sky and rested her head in the cool shade of the tree.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Raven sighed. He was hungry, but there was no prey. He was lonely, but there was no one else but him. He payed down and tried to sleep

doghouse
November 14th, 2016, 05:51 AM
Scorch stopped eating the rabbit and raised her head. She blinked in the darkness and rose to her paws, padding out of the rabbit warren where she was hiding. She heard a yowl and rried out, seeing a molly limping about, holding one paw off the ground. Scorch slowly approached. “He-hello?” she called to the molly, moving in front of her so she could see her face. “Are you alright?” she knew the cat obviously wasn't, and regretted the question as soon as she spoke it. She sat down, her ungroomed fur sticking up in all directions and her fur clinging to her bones, her ribs showing clearly.

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 06:09 AM
Raven's head shot up as he heard the yowl. He scrambled up and raced to the two cats, skidding to a halt when he nearly crashed into Seashell.

SnowFall(RosePetal)
November 14th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Raven's head shot up as he heard the yowl. He scrambled up and raced to the two cats, skidding to a halt when he nearly crashed into Seashell. (I haven't accepted you yet?)

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 12:50 PM
(I haven't accepted you yet?)

(Oh... I thought you did. I'm really sorry!:o)

cinder
November 14th, 2016, 04:13 PM
The she-cat lifted her head from a daisy dream when she heard the yowl. Her ears pricked up and she set off in a full-on sprint towards it, her heartbeat thrumming in her throat. She skidded to a halt, nearly colliding with the group of cats. "What happened here?"

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Sage sighed getting up to her feet carrying lava in her jaws she walked over to the cats " whats going on here " she asked standing over lava

Honeykit
November 19th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Seashell looked up her eyes glazed over " Of course not" she snapped before dropping her head back down in shame. A rabbit hole she thought. this is what it has reduced me to. She tried to remember her two-legs softly calling her name. She sat up in determination. This was not how she was going to die, curled up, helpless beneath a tree while vultures pecked her skin. Seashell gritted her teeth and slowly rose to her paws unsteadily, leaning a bit on the strange molly who had asked her question and all she got was a stinging retort. " I...I'm fine now" Seashell managed to say but her eyes still betrayed her pain.

Honeykit
November 24th, 2016, 05:52 PM
COUGHCOUGHBUMPCOUGHCOUGH

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Sage raced over to the smell of blood and stared at the shecat " are you ok? " she asked