May 5th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Just doing this because

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Just doing this because
You wanna start?)

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Leukos, a black tom with a single red streak down his back, was out for a walk. He didn't have any friends, so he spent most of his time alone. He'd always been rejected, so he kind of just gave up on making new friends. He accepted himself as a nobody and has just went on living.

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Leukos, a black tom with a single red streak down his back, was out for a walk. He didn't have any friends, so he spent most of his time alone. He'd always been rejected, so he kind of just gave up on making new friends. He accepted himself as a nobody and has just went on living.
Chase, on the other hand, had lots of friends. He was always walking with them, laughing with them, talking with them. He was always joking around. But not today. Today was his relax day, where he just took a small walk through the forest. No, he didn't consider himself a kittypet, but he occasionally accepted food from the Twolegs if he had too.

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Chase, on the other hand, had lots of friends. He was always walking with them, laughing with them, talking with them. He was always joking around. But not today. Today was his relax day, where he just took a small walk through the forest. No, he didn't consider himself a kittypet, but he occasionally accepted food from the Twolegs if he had too.

Without paying attention, Leukos accidentally ran into Chase, stumbling backwards

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Without paying attention, Leukos accidentally ran into Chase, stumbling backwards
The yellow tabby let out a yelp as he was knocked into, and stumbled back. He fell, letting out a grunt. "Hey, watch it!" he muttered.

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 08:40 PM
The yellow tabby let out a yelp as he was knocked into, and stumbled back. He fell, letting out a grunt. "Hey, watch it!" he muttered.

Leukos ignored Chase and continued walking "if you're gonna say something, don't say it to yourself"

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Leukos ignored Chase and continued walking "if you're gonna say something, don't say it to yourself"
"That a challenge?" he spat. "Cause I'd gladly take you on!" He raced in front of the other kit, teeth bared in a snarl.

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 09:03 PM
"That a challenge?" he spat. "Cause I'd gladly take you on!" He raced in front of the other kit, teeth bared in a snarl.

"Save your breath." Leukos put his paw on Chase's muzzle and pushed it down, making him quit snarling

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 09:08 PM
"Save your breath." Leukos put his paw on Chase's muzzle and pushed it down, making him quit snarling
The tom hissed and swiped at the other kit, claws unsheathed. He pulled away and rubbed his muzzle, glaring.

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 09:10 PM
The tom hissed and swiped at the other kit, claws unsheathed. He pulled away and rubbed his muzzle, glaring.

"Unless you want to go, then I guess I don't mind..." Leukos then slashes at Chase, clipping his muzzle

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 09:24 PM
"Unless you want to go, then I guess I don't mind..." Leukos then slashes at Chase, clipping his muzzle
"Watch it!" he snarled, swiping back. "Didn't Momma always tell you not to mess with the popular kits?"

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 09:26 PM
"Watch it!" he snarled, swiping back. "Didn't Momma always tell you not to mess with the popular kits?"

"Just because you're popular doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want"

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 09:27 PM
"Just because you're popular doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want"
"Ha! And being the loser makes you able to?" Chase heered, smirking.

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 09:31 PM
"Ha! And being the loser makes you able to?" Chase heered, smirking.

Leukos unsheathed his claws and swiped at Chase's muzzle

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Leukos unsheathed his claws and swiped at Chase's muzzle
The kit swung his head to one side, so the swipe missed. He was taller than Leukos, and he glared down his muzzle at the shorter kit.

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 09:40 PM
The kit swung his head to one side, so the swipe missed. He was taller than Leukos, and he glared down his muzzle at the shorter kit.

Leukos snarled a little and tried again.

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Leukos snarled a little and tried again.
Chase ducked again. "Sloppy. Slow. Bad form," he commented, yawning. "You need to be neat and swift."

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Chase ducked again. "Sloppy. Slow. Bad form," he commented, yawning. "You need to be neat and swift."

While Chase was talking, Leukos was able to leave a scratch mark on his muzzle.

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 09:50 PM
While Chase was talking, Leukos was able to leave a scratch mark on his muzzle.
He winced. "Well then. I see you were able to distract me."

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 09:50 PM
He winced. "Well then. I see you were able to distract me."

Leukos shrugged "you're fault"

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Leukos shrugged "you're fault"
"I suppose that's true."

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 09:54 PM
"I suppose that's true."

"Serves you right for having a small mind" Leukos starts to walk away

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 09:56 PM
"Serves you right for having a small mind" Leukos starts to walk away
Chase smiled. "I've had to survive on my own for Moons," he said. "You have to be able to get out of every situation. And that does not require a small mind."

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Chase smiled. "I've had to survive on my own for Moons," he said. "You have to be able to get out of every situation. And that does not require a small mind."

"Well, You still have one, probably cause the rest of your head is filled with air"

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 10:01 PM
"Well, You still have one, probably cause the rest of your head is filled with air"
He barked a laugh. "Just like yours."

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 10:02 PM
He barked a laugh. "Just like yours."

After growling a little, Leukos turned back around and slashed at Chase's body

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 10:04 PM
After growling a little, Leukos turned back around and slashed at Chase's body
"It was a joke, dude, chill!" he yelped, dodging.

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 10:05 PM
"It was a joke, dude, chill!" he yelped, dodging.

"Maybe you should just keep your mouth shut, it might do you good." Leukos growls again, standing still

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 10:07 PM
"Maybe you should just keep your mouth shut, it might do you good." Leukos growls again, standing still
The tom opened and closed his mouth, reaching for an insult, then thought better of it and closed his jaws.

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 10:11 PM
The tom opened and closed his mouth, reaching for an insult, then thought better of it and closed his jaws.

"Maybe you're brain isn't so small as I though"

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 10:13 PM
"Maybe you're brain isn't so small as I though"
All Chase could do at this moment was glare at the kit in front of him. "So, what your name?"

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 10:15 PM
All Chase could do at this moment was glare at the kit in front of him. "So, what your name?"

"Why would you want to know? I'm not popular, you probably won't even see me around"

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 10:21 PM
"Why would you want to know? I'm not popular, you probably won't even see me around"
"Eh, would be nice to have a friend who doesn't pressure me. I'm Chase, by the way."

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 10:22 PM
"Eh, would be nice to have a friend who doesn't pressure me. I'm Chase, by the way."

"Im not really one to make friends, something always goes wrong." Leukos started walking away, but then paused "but if you must know, it's Leukos"

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 10:32 PM
"Im not really one to make friends, something always goes wrong." Leukos started walking away, but then paused "but if you must know, it's Leukos"

Leukos then finally sheathes his claws "but who cares"

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 10:35 PM
"It's nice to meet you, Leukos," Chase meowed.

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 10:35 PM

"Not like I make any friends, so why bother trying"

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 10:36 PM

"Sure..." Leukos then continues walking

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 10:46 PM

Leukos whispered to himself, "I highly doubt that"

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 11:02 PM
"Sure..." Leukos then continues walking
"It's true," he insisted.

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 11:03 PM

"I highly doubt that Chase"

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 11:09 PM
"I highly doubt that Chase"

Leukos shivers a little from the wind. He never really stayed warm, so he was often freezing.

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 11:11 PM

"Hardly anyone has ever had knowing me turn out to be a good thing," Leukos says throw somewhat chattering teeth

dino.
May 5th, 2017, 11:16 PM
"Hardly anyone has ever had knowing me turn out to be a good thing," Leukos says throw somewhat chattering teeth
"How's that?"

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 11:18 PM
"How's that?"

"I don't know, something bad just always happens between them and me" Leukos sits down, realizing walking around really isn't helping with keeping himself warm

Ripplekit
May 5th, 2017, 11:21 PM
"I don't know, something bad just always happens between them and me" Leukos sits down, realizing walking around really isn't helping with keeping himself warm

Leukos then wraps his tail around himself, hoping that it might help a little.

dino.
May 6th, 2017, 07:03 AM
Leukos then wraps his tail around himself, hoping that it might help a little.
"Well, that won't happen," Chase said. "When you're with me, it's pretty hard to get hirt."

Ripplekit
May 7th, 2017, 04:50 PM
"Well, that won't happen," Chase said. "When you're with me, it's pretty hard to get hirt."

"Alright"

dino.
May 8th, 2017, 06:06 AM
"Alright"
"Cool." He flicked his tail. "Let's go, then. My friends are waiting."

Ripplekit
May 8th, 2017, 07:40 AM
"Cool." He flicked his tail. "Let's go, then. My friends are waiting."

"Ok..." Leukos decided to follow Chase.

dino.
May 8th, 2017, 07:45 AM
"Ok..." Leukos decided to follow Chase.
Chase turned and started to stalk off towards the forest.

Ripplekit
May 8th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Chase turned and started to stalk off towards the forest.

Why am I doing this? Can I really trust him? Leukos had a look of regret on his face

dino.
May 8th, 2017, 07:58 AM
Why am I doing this? Can I really trust him? Leukos had a look of regret on his face
"Well, come on then," he called. "My friends will be agitated if I'm not there on time."

Ripplekit
May 8th, 2017, 07:59 AM
"Well, come on then," he called. "My friends will be agitated if I'm not there on time."

Leukos hurries along behind him. "I'm coming..."