PDA

View Full Version : Hillfar Village

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Hillfar Village is just a small quaint village surrounded by hills. We live in peace with the dragons, elves, Pegasi, giants, ect. W- Cshhh
You wanna listen to them, don't you? They seem like a happy bunch of people, right? You're wrong. They do not get along with us. They hunt us down and KILL US. Bew- Cshhh
We hope you will come and stay!

Creature Form:
Name:
Creature:
Looks:
Personality:
Hater On Hillfar?:
Crush:
Other/Questions:

Villager Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Crush:
Rank (Guard, Baker, Preacher ect.):
Other/Questions:

My Forms:
Creature Form:
Name: Ali // Halo
Creature: Elf // Dragon
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=girl+elf+from+the+hobbit&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&biw=1440&bih=900&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiD7Jyus4PQAhUBXiYKHSD0CUoQ_AUI4wIoAQ#im grc=sHXz-eofxlVuxM%3A // https://www.google.com/search?q=white+dragon&espv=2&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjn7ae-s4PQAhUG5iYKHSMyCVsQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=VCrVAiYOFIuyrM% 3A
Personality: Both Tbrp'd
Hater On Hillfar?: Yes // Yes
Crush: Open // Open
Other/Questions: :3

Villager Form:
Name: Charlie // Carlos
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+boy+with+armor&espv=2&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi4ztKCtIPQAhXC3SYKHQSSAcwQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=W6Ck_BST7DYG-M%3A // https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+boy+wearing+an+apron&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2t7CNtIPQAhXILSYKHXTnAAEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1440&bih=900#imgrc=xs1nz9Anrd_d-M%3A
Personality: Both Tbrp'd
Crush: Open // Open
Rank (Guard, Baker, Preacher ect.): Guard // Baker
Other/Questions: :3

aleka!
October 30th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Name: Acril
Creature: Dragon
Looks: http://img09.deviantart.net/f332/i/2011/281/c/4/storm_blue_dragon_by_pearleden-d4c7inz.jpg
Personality: TBRP'ed
Hater on Hillfar?: yes
Crush: open
Other/Questions: None

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 04:09 PM
(Accepted!)

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Creature Form:
Name: Jasmine
Creature: Dragon
Looks: brown with dark brown tail, claws, and shoulders, dark brown eyes
Personality: quiet ,observant, friendly
Hater On Hillfar?: No
Crush: Open
Other/Questions: She had poison in her fangs like a snake.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 04:25 PM
(Accepted! When we get more villagers we can start :3)

Hallowed Echo
October 30th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Name: Lilly
Creature: Elf
Looks: Brown hair with bright blue eyes
Personality: Cold, Harsh, Rebellious
Hater On Hillfar?: Yes
Other/Questions: no

Name: Jesse/ Willow
Looks: Black hair with dark green eyes and a scar down his lip. He wears blue and silver armor with a sword on his belt and a dagger behind his sword./ She has blonde pixie cut hair with blue eyes. Her armor is dark purple and silver with two swords hanging at her belt.
Personality: Loyal, Rebellious, Short-Tempered, Serious/ Patient, Calm, Collected, Loyal
Rank (Guard, Baker, Preacher ect.): Guard/ Guard
Other/Questions: no

aleka!
October 30th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Name: Daryl
Creature: Phoenix
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/57/d6/79/57d679ba2ebe474993a86f46767a1e2b.jpg
Other/Questions: None

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 04:31 PM
(Accepted! We can start!)
Ali howled with delight, riding on the back of Halo. Halo smiled as she dove for her cave, skidding to a stop. "Good girl!" Ali said, petting her snout. "Thanks Ali!" Halo breathed, smiling. "Do I get a treat?" Ali tossed her a deer. "There ya go!" She said and laughed.
##
Carlos walked to the bakery and walked into the kitchen, starting to bake things. Charlie ran up to the counter. "Hey Car! Can I have a donut, I'm late for work again!" He said. Carlos gave him a donut and ruffled his hair. "Cya squirt." He shouted as Charlie ran to the gates.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Jasmine flew around her forest. She had her own territory since she learned how to fly. She looked down at the trees seeing if any prey was around.

aleka!
October 30th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Acril was circling above a herd of mountain goats, above some thin clouds. With a growl in his throat, he dove down, plummeting toward the bleating mammals. He snatche one in his talons, snapping its neck in a quick motion.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Jasmine twist her body around as she saw a pegasus fly by. She flew above it and shot poison at its wings. The horse plummet down to the trees as she grabbed it. She landed in a clearing and used her weight to break the pegasus's chest.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Ali sat down, cleaning her weapon.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Jasmine put the pegasus in her mouth as she walked back to her rocky den. The den was in a part of the forest that was covered lots of trees with barley any sunlight coming through. The clearing had rocks all around and a flat one in the middle. Jasmine layed her prey on one the rocks and took off the wings. She added the wings to a pile of others and started eating.

Hallowed Echo
October 30th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Lily climbed a tree near the village. "Nothing new. They aren't planning anything." She said to herself. "Maybe I was wrong to hate Hillfar." SHe said.

Jesse swung his sword at Willow, swords clashing. "You've gotten better!" He praised. Willow smiled, "Glad you noticed." She laughed. Jesse stopped, "I'm done. Gonna head to the bakery. Want to come?" He asked. Willow sheathed her sword, "Sure." She said and headed in to the bakery. Jesse chased after her, "Last one there buys the their pastry!" He laughed.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Charlie sat by the gate, eating his donut. The person across from him rolled his eyes. "I can't believe they let a 15 year old join the crew." He muttered.

aleka!
October 30th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Acril had landed on a thick tree. It was tall and had sturdy branches, just enough to support his weight. He was aware of Jasmine eating a Pegasus, but hopefully she wouldn't notice him. He was kind of small for a male dragon, and he preferred not to fight. But, he could breath a most that knocked out his enemies.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Is it too late to make a form?)

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Just finished eating as she thought she heard something. The thumped her tail on the ground three times.

aleka!
October 30th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Acril finished eating his prey. Snorting out his nostrils, he let the remains of the prey drop, splattering the leaves below him. The bones landed on the large leaves before sliding off, but they left some blood.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Name: Shade
Creature: elf
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/40/92/6e/40926ed0ac147312019b94c31bfd0be1.jpg
Personality: aggressive,likes to be alone,can act like a kid,mysterious,fun,funny,shy,brave,smart
Crush: open (pm me if you want to be her crush
Other/Questions: is it too late to make forms???

shark sailor
October 31st, 2016, 03:57 PM
(IT'S NEVER TO LATE! ACCEPTED!)
Charlie got up, grabbed his sword and started walking out into the hills, the other guard close behind him.
##
Ali froze and Halo did too. "Villagers!" Ali hissed, ushering Halo into the cave, going after her.

aleka!
October 31st, 2016, 04:42 PM
Acril turned his head, a obvious expression of surprise on his face. "W-What?!" He said, slightly snarling the words out his throat. Not caring if Jasmine saw him or not, he launched himself into the air.

shark sailor
October 31st, 2016, 04:44 PM
Charlie started walking towards the cave while the other one ran to the forest.
Ali put a hand over Halo's mouth to stop her growling.

aleka!
October 31st, 2016, 04:48 PM
Acril circled over the trees, his eyes narrowed as he looked at the thick canopy from above. Humans reek.. He thought, his nostrils flared. He could nearly smell their disgusting scent all the way from where he was flying.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 04:53 PM
Jasmine finished eating as she smelt something. She walked around her forest trying to find the source.

shark sailor
October 31st, 2016, 05:42 PM
Charlie walked inside. (I'm gonna ship Ali and Charlie for no good reason X3) Ali pressed against the wall, hugging the shapeshifting dragon (Halo) against her chest in the small cupboard like thing.

aleka!
October 31st, 2016, 05:59 PM
(Oh my god XD)

aleka!
October 31st, 2016, 06:06 PM
Name: Star
Creature: Griffin
Looks: http://pre02.deviantart.net/43fe/th/pre/f/2013/148/3/7/white_griffin_by_azany-d66xu7i.png
Hater on Hillfar?: no
Other/Questions: Can Star be a pet and a form of transportation for one of the villagers? OwO)

Shadow
October 31st, 2016, 07:44 PM
Shade walked around with her lions not far behind her,holding her bow and arrow just it case she passed by someone she didn't know