PDA

View Full Version : Da Newbie Has Joined

Mothpaw
May 5th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Hello there! This is an awkward thread but um...
I just joined... so...
I don't really know what that means.

My name is Moth, and I love both writing and roleplaying. I can't wait to get involved and start meeting people!

Bandido
May 5th, 2017, 10:51 AM
I just joined... so...

My name is Moth, and I love both writing and roleplaying. I can't wait to get involved and start meeting people!

Hello and welcome! I can help if you have any questions
:3

Fawn
May 5th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Welcome to WCO!!

|+sari+|
May 5th, 2017, 11:14 AM
I just joined... so...

Mhm, I see, I see. A newcomer has arrived :3

Hello, and welcome to this crazy place called Warrior Cats Online, otherwise known as WCO. I hope you enjoy your time in this place full of wierdos like me. We all love each other here, so don't be shy to ask questions to any experienced Member here!

If you ever want to talk to me, RP with me, have questions, or need help, feel free to drop me a PM or shoot me a Comment on my Profile! I am usually on from 2:20 PM to 7:00 PM on weekdays, with a few fleeting minutes during school, from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Saturdays, and 12:30 PM to 7:00 PM on Sundays. These are the best times to Contact me ^^

I hope to RP with you soon! :3

monfang
May 5th, 2017, 11:35 AM
:welcome:

hi! I am moonfang, and i am da smollest kitten in da world!
:boo:
:squee:
i love new members <3

have fun here at wco!

we have taco parties! :tacoparty:

lots of good people and friends! :grouphug2:

a king and a queen! :crown: :bloomingrose:

and we all have fun here at wco! so have fun, stay a bit, and you might just see batman! :batmansmiley:

:love4::woot::love4:

BEAR.
May 8th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Welcome to WCO!