PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine's hollow

Barnabas
May 4th, 2017, 01:56 PM
A Rogue she-cat with light Ginger tabby walked through a hollow searchingfor some food. Her pelt was all messy and scars covered her body from head to toe. She sniffed the air, but found nothing. She was only 26 moons, but her bones made her feel older. She didn't quite know how to hunt, but she sure could pick up a fight.

Role
May 7th, 2017, 01:27 AM
A small, thick-furred she cat, who bore the name Oak,trotted through the woods. Her stubby legs were beginning to tire, but she kept walking. Suddenly, an unfamiliar scent wafted into her nostrils, causing her fur to instinctively rise. Oak began to slow to a silent tread.

(Hope you don't mind me role playing with you! I'm real new and don't know how things work here haha :D )

Barnabas
May 8th, 2017, 12:10 PM
A small, thick-furred she cat, who bore the name Oak,trotted through the woods. Her stubby legs were beginning to tire, but she kept walking. Suddenly, an unfamiliar scent wafted into her nostrils, causing her fur to instinctively rise. Oak began to slow to a silent tread.

(Hope you don't mind me role playing with you! I'm real new and don't know how things work here haha :D )

(All you have to do is just join in.)

Sunshine sniffed the air and looked over at Oak, trying to make her face form a friendly smile. "Are you lost?" She asked her. She finally let out a smile, hoping she would notice her scar's.

Role
May 8th, 2017, 04:29 PM
(All you have to do is just join in.)

Sunshine sniffed the air and looked over at Oak, trying to make her face form a friendly smile. "Are you lost?" She asked her. She finally let out a smile, hoping she would notice her scar's.
(Ah okay! Thanks for the tip!)
Oak tensed as she looked up at the large she cat. Her claws instinctively flung out, but she didn't attack, nor did she move. Oak was frozen with fear. Despite her years as a rouge and learning fighting skills, she was afraid of the much larger cat. This cat could definitely take the kitlike she cat. Oak mustered the courage to shake her head and willed herself to walk.

Barnabas
May 8th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Oak tensed as she looked up at the large she cat. Her claws instinctively flung out, but she didn't attack, nor did she move. Oak was frozen with fear. Despite her years as a rouge and learning fighting skills, she was afraid of the much larger cat. This cat could definitely take the kitlike she cat. Oak mustered the courage to shake her head and willed herself to walk.

"Let your fur lie flat would ya. I don't hurt cat's despite me scar's. I hope I don't scare you." she meowed. Sunshine tilted her head, making the scar's on her back show. She groomed her messy fur, but it continued to stick up. I need to start grooming my fur more often. I look like a hedgehog. She shook her thoughts away and let out a friendly smile.

Barnabas
May 8th, 2017, 09:02 PM

"Let your fur lie flat would ya. I don't hurt cat's despite me scar's. I hope I don't scare you." she meowed. Sunshine tilted her head, making the scar's on her back show. She groomed her messy fur, but it continued to stick up. I need to start grooming my fur more often. I look like a hedgehog. She shook her thoughts away and let out a friendly smile.

Role
May 9th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Despite her suspicions, she calmed herself. Oak shook out her pelt, and began to walk away. Something was nagging her to go back, but she did nothing. Suddenly, her ears shot up. Crouching into a hunting stance, she crept forward, searching for the prey scent that wafted into her nostrils. Oak spotted the prey. Squirrel! She lept for the squirrel, but her unusually short legs did not aid her in the pounce. Oak tripped on a root, and landed flat on her face.

Barnabas
May 10th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Despite her suspicions, she calmed herself. Oak shook out her pelt, and began to walk away. Something was nagging her to go back, but she did nothing. Sudden? ly, her ears shot up. Crouching into a hunting stance, she crept forward, searching for the prey scent that wafted into her nostrils. Oak spotted the prey. Squirrel! She lept for the squirrel, but her unusually short legs did not aid her in the pounce. Oak tripped on a root, and landed flat on her face.

Sunshine ran after the squirrel that Oak lost pounced on top of it and killed it with a bite to it's neck. She walked over to her and helped her up. "Are you okay? Do you have any scratches? Any blood?" She asked, with panic. She put the squirrel down in front of Oak and got ready to get cobwebs if needed.

Role
May 10th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Sunshine ran after the squirrel that Oak lost pounced on top of it and killed it with a bite to it's neck. She walked over to her and helped her up. "Are you okay? Do you have any scratches? Any blood?" She asked, with panic. She put the squirrel down in front of Oak and got ready to get cobwebs if needed.
"I'm fine" Oak replied bitterly as she stood. The squirrel in front of her caught her eye. Looking up in surprise she mewed a quiet thank you. "Do you want to share?" Oak asked, slightly embarrassed about her fall.

Barnabas
May 10th, 2017, 05:40 PM
"I'm fine" Oak replied bitterly as she stood. The squirrel in front of her caught her eye. Looking up in surprise she mewed a quiet thank you. "Do you want to share?" Oak asked, slightly embarrassed about her fall.

"I already ate, but thank you." She replied.

Role
May 10th, 2017, 05:47 PM
"I already ate, but thank you." She replied.
Oak nodded and began to eat the squirrel. The fur she despised, but the taste she loved.

Barnabas
May 10th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Oak nodded and began to eat the squirrel. The fur she despised, but the taste she loved.

"Plus You need the prey more than me."

Role
May 10th, 2017, 08:16 PM
"Plus You need the prey more than me."
Oak looked away in embarrassment. Had her ribs shown through her skin? Was she that starved? When Oak finished, she stood up. "Thank you for helping me," she nodded.

Barnabas
May 11th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Oak looked away in embarrassment. Had her ribs shown through her skin? Was she that starved? When Oak finished, she stood up. "Thank you for helping me," she nodded.

"You're welcome. I can't see a cat starve to death. That's not What I do. I may look mean, but I have the strongest heart like everyone else," she meowed "So what brings you here?"

Sunshine's tabby fur began to blow in the new-leaf breeze. She sniffed the air and scented a mouse. The she-cat saw the mouse and began to stalk it. Once she got closer she pounched on top of it and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She picked it up and walked over to Oak.

Role
May 11th, 2017, 04:12 PM
"You're welcome. I can't see a cat starve to death. That's not What I do. I may look mean, but I have the strongest heart like everyone else," she meowed "So what brings you here?"

Sunshine's tabby fur began to blow in the new-leaf breeze. She sniffed the air and scented a mouse. The she-cat saw the mouse and began to stalk it. Once she got closer she pounched on top of it and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She picked it up and walked over to Oak.

As Oak watched Sunshine, she spoke. "I came here in search of a new home. The forest I resided in burned down recently due to those mousebrained twolegs drinking their foul tasting liquid.." she paused and raised her tail to reveal a patch of fur missing. "My fur was burnt, and it fell off thanks to that fire. Is this your territory? I'll leave if it is.." Oak trailed off.

Barnabas
May 11th, 2017, 04:35 PM
As Oak watched Sunshine, she spoke. "I came here in search of a new home. The forest I resided in burned down recently due to those mousebrained twolegs drinking their foul tasting liquid.." she paused and raised her tail to reveal a patch of fur missing. "My fur was burnt, and it fell off thanks to that fire. Is this your territory? I'll leave if it is.." Oak trailed off.

"Im so sorry. Stay here as long as you need. Can you hunt better than what happened earlier? " she meowed. Sunshine didn't want this injured cat to go anywhere unsafe.

Role
May 11th, 2017, 06:57 PM
"Im so sorry. Stay here as long as you need. Can you hunt better than what happened earlier? " she meowed. Sunshine didn't want this injured cat to go anywhere unsafe.
Oak nodded and gestured to her abnormally short legs. "It's a birth defect, I just wasn't paying attention to that high root. I'll be fine I promise. Thank you so much for letting me stay." Oak dipped her head respectfully.
(Can I introduce another cat?)

Barnabas
May 11th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Oak nodded and gestured to her abnormally short legs. "It's a birth defect, I just wasn't paying attention to that high root. I'll be fine I promise. Thank you so much for letting me stay." Oak dipped her head respectfully.
(Can I introduce another cat?)

(Sure)

Role
May 11th, 2017, 07:23 PM
(Sure)
(Thanks! :D)
Oak's ears shot up in alarm. She padded around slowly, tasting the air as she went. Suddenly, it all came to her. "Owl," she growled. The so called "Owl" slowly stepped out. He was a lanky Cornish Rex with a tabby brown coat. The most significant thing, however, was a large scar stretching from his cheek to his muzzle. Owl spat at her feet. "You left me for dead! I can't believe you!" Oak was taken aback. "I left you?! You left me! I was left behind and all I saw was you kicking up dirt!" Oak retorted.

Barnabas
May 12th, 2017, 01:04 PM
(Thanks! :D)
Oak's ears shot up in alarm. She padded around slowly, tasting the air as she went. Suddenly, it all came to her. "Owl," she growled. The so called "Owl" slowly stepped out. He was a lanky Cornish Rex with a tabby brown coat. The most significant thing, however, was a large scar stretching from his cheek to his muzzle. Owl spat at her feet. "You left me for dead! I can't believe you!" Oak was taken aback. "I left you?! You left me! I was left behind and all I saw was you kicking up dirt!" Oak retorted.

Sunshine blocked the two cat's from each other. "Both of you need to calm down. I don't want no fighting in my territory!" she yowled with a high growl. The scarred cat wasn't going to just leave this behind like she always did. "If you fight I will have to knock the both of you's heads."

Role
May 12th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Sunshine blocked the two cat's from each other. "Both of you need to calm down. I don't want no fighting in my territory!" she yowled with a high growl. The scarred cat wasn't going to just leave this behind like she always did. "If you fight I will have to knock the both of you's heads."
Oak muttered a quiet sorry and looked away, while Owl dipped his head respectfully. "Sorry for intruding on your territory," he murmured

Barnabas
May 12th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Oak muttered a quiet sorry and looked away, while Owl dipped his head respectfully. "Sorry for intruding on your territory," he murmured

"It's alright, but if you two start fighting I'll kick you off. for now Come with me. Theres some fresh kill in my hollow." she meowed.

Role
May 12th, 2017, 07:23 PM
"It's alright, but if you two start fighting I'll kick you off. for now Come with me. Theres some fresh kill in my hollow." she meowed.
The rouges followed Sunshine willingly, however, the tension between them was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Oak bristled slightly but said nothing when he brushed his pelt against hers and walked ahead. Was that his idea of comfort? she thought to herself. As Oak was brooding, Owl tried to strike up a friendly conversation with Sunshine. "So, what's it like in this part of the forest?" He asked.

Barnabas
May 13th, 2017, 06:33 PM
The rouges followed Sunshine willingly, however, the tension between them was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Oak bristled slightly but said nothing when he brushed his pelt against hers and walked ahead. Was that his idea of comfort? she thought to herself. As Oak was brooding, Owl tried to strike up a friendly conversation with Sunshine. "So, what's it like in this part of the forest?" He asked.

Sunshine looked at Owl with a purr of amusement. "There's lot's of prey and den's to sleep in," she meowed "There's a big meadow in my territory. Tomorrow if you want to we could maybe go there for hunting." The light ginger she-cat continued walking until they got to the hollow.

Rain began to pour down from the sky. Sunshine began to speed up until she reached her den. "Come on there's no water in here except the little creek. There's the fresh kill pile over there if your hungry." Sunshine meowed, shaking her fur.

Role
May 13th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Sunshine looked at Owl with a purr of amusement. "There's lot's of prey and den's to sleep in," she meowed "There's a big meadow in my territory. Tomorrow if you want to we could maybe go there for hunting." The light ginger she-cat continued walking until they got to the hollow.

Rain began to pour down from the sky. Sunshine began to speed up until she reached her den. "Come on there's no water in here except the little creek. There's the fresh kill pile over there if your hungry." Sunshine meowed, shaking her fur.
Owl was about to reply but the rain hit his pelt. Oak began to sprint for the den, desperate to not be a wet mop of fur. Owl followed suit. Oak shook out her pelt, trying her best to shake all the rain out.

Barnabas
May 13th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Owl was about to reply but the rain hit his pelt. Oak began to sprint for the den, desperate to not be a wet mop of fur. Owl followed suit. Oak shook out her pelt, trying her best to shake all the rain out.

"The rain don't bother me. I'll be right back. now's a good time for running practice." Sunshine said, heading towards the exit to the den.

Role
May 13th, 2017, 06:57 PM
"The rain don't bother me. I'll be right back. now's a good time for running practice." Sunshine said, heading towards the exit to the den.
For a moment, Oak thought Sunshine was insane for going back into the rain, but then she saw Owl sit near the entrance, messing with a puddle. Oak trotted near the entrance. Maybe she should go for a run too? Or at the most, a walk. Oak stepped out in the rain, but instantly ran back in. Rain was not for her. Her coat was wet and she did not like it. Owl stifled a chuckle. "Oh ha ha," Oak growled.

Barnabas
May 13th, 2017, 07:03 PM
For a moment, Oak thought Sunshine was insane for going back into the rain, but then she saw Owl sit near the entrance, messing with a puddle. Oak trotted near the entrance. Maybe she should go for a run too? Or at the most, a walk. Oak stepped out in the rain, but instantly ran back in. Rain was not for her. Her coat was wet and she did not like it. Owl stifled a chuckle. "Oh ha ha," Oak growled.

Sunshine let out a grunting sound before walking out in the rain. She ran through the territory going towards a rabbit den. A rabbit shot out. Sunshine began to chase it until she caught up to it, pouncing on top of it. She killed it with a swift bite to the neck. Thunder and lightning shot through the air. She didn't care she saw another rabbit and gave chase. Like the last one she caught up to it and killed it. The light ginger cat picked up both rabbits, but didn't go back to the den.

Role
May 13th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Sunshine let out a grunting sound before walking out in the rain. She ran through the territory going towards a rabbit den. A rabbit shot out. Sunshine began to chase it until she caught up to it, pouncing on top of it. She killed it with a swift bite to the neck. Thunder and lightning shot through the air. She didn't care she saw another rabbit and gave chase. Like the last one she caught up to it and killed it. The light ginger cat picked up both rabbits, but didn't go back to the den.
As time passed, the pair began to grow more worried. It had been quite a long time since Sunshine had been out. Oak and Owl agreed to go search for her if she didn't come back when the rain passed.

Barnabas
May 13th, 2017, 07:18 PM
As time passed, the pair began to grow more worried. It had been quite a long time since Sunshine had been out. Oak and Owl agreed to go search for her if she didn't come back when the rain passed.

Sunshine buried her prey and walked over to a tree. She climbed up and felt the rain fall through her fur, soaking it. She loved the way the wind felt on her skin.

The ran came to a stop and the moon began to sign bright. Her eyes lit as she stared at the orbit known as the moon. Sunshine climbed up farther, almost reaching the top. "That storm didn't scare me!" she yowled to the moon.

Role
May 13th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Sunshine buried her prey and walked over to a tree. She climbed up and felt the rain fall through her fur, soaking it. She loved the way the wind felt on her skin.

The ran came to a stop and the moon began to sign bright. Her eyes lit as she stared at the orbit known as the moon. Sunshine climbed up farther, almost reaching the top. "That storm didn't scare me!" she yowled to the moon.
As soon as the rain stopped, the two cats tried searching for Sunshine. "Ugh! I can't smell a thing!" Oak complained. "Look for footprints then," Owl replied wisely. Oak grumbled a few angry words and began to scan the ground. Owl climbed a tree to look at his surroundings.

Barnabas
May 13th, 2017, 08:31 PM
As soon as the rain stopped, the two cats tried searching for Sunshine. "Ugh! I can't smell a thing!" Oak complained. "Look for footprints then," Owl replied wisely. Oak grumbled a few angry words and began to scan the ground. Owl climbed a tree to look at his surroundings.

Sunshine jumped down from the tree that she was in and snuck up on Oak. "Found ya!" she yowled.

Role
May 13th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Sunshine jumped down from the tree that she was in and snuck up on Oak. "Found ya!" she yowled.
Oak yelped in surprise and lashed out blindly. Oak missed of course, but the force of the instinctive attack caused her to fall over. Owl howled with laughter. "Good one!" He chuckled. Oak's anger made her hackles rise, but even she began to laugh a little.

Barnabas
May 13th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Oak yelped in surprise and lashed out blindly. Oak missed of course, but the force of the instinctive attack caused her to fall over. Owl howled with laughter. "Good one!" He chuckled. Oak's anger made her hackles rise, but even she began to laugh a little.

"What am I a rabbit." she giggled. Sunshine ran through the hollow to fetch her rabbits.

Barnabas
May 14th, 2017, 11:12 PM
"What am I a rabbit." she giggled. Sunshine ran through the hollow to fetch her rabbits.

Role

Role
May 15th, 2017, 07:20 PM
"No, we just got worried" Owl replied while still chuckling some. Oak stood up and shook out her muddy pelt.

Barnabas
May 15th, 2017, 08:22 PM
"No, we just got worried" Owl replied while still chuckling some. Oak stood up and shook out her muddy pelt.

Sunshine came back with the two rabbits. "I come outside in storms. it hekps ne run faster." She meowed. Sunshine headed back to the den.

Role
May 15th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Sunshine came back with the two rabbits. "I come outside in storms. it hekps ne run faster." She meowed. Sunshine headed back to the den.
Owl nodded. The two cats followed Sunshine back.

Barnabas
May 16th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Owl nodded. The two cats followed Sunshine back.

Sunshine made her way to a corner of the den to gather moss off the walls. She walked over to the middle and made two nests. She went over to her nest and laid down.

Role
May 16th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Sunshine made her way to a corner of the den to gather moss off the walls. She walked over to the middle and made two nests. She went over to her nest and laid down.
"Oh we don't- we don't have to stay for the night," Oak stuttered. "Yeah we can go find our own den and make our own nests it's not much trouble!" Owl added.

Barnabas
May 16th, 2017, 08:36 PM
"Oh we don't- we don't have to stay for the night," Oak stuttered. "Yeah we can go find our own den and make our own nests it's not much trouble!" Owl added.

"Oh okay." she replied. her heart sank with loneliness. She ran out of the den to get away from everything. I knew it! They won't stay with you! Your as much hated as your mother! She continued running until she reached the meadow outside the hollow. Sunshine looked up at the stars with pure hatred.

The light ginger she-cat let out a yowl of triumph at her ancestors. Why do you have to do this to me! She heard the thunder and lightening come out as clouds began to cover the moon and the stars. "Get angry all you want starclan. I will never go back to Windclan!" she yowled in anger.

Role
May 16th, 2017, 09:14 PM
"Oh okay." she replied. her heart sank with loneliness. She ran out of the den to get away from everything. I knew it! They won't stay with you! Your as much hated as your mother! She continued running until she reached the meadow outside the hollow. Sunshine looked up at the stars with pure hatred.

The light ginger she-cat let out a yowl of triumph at her ancestors. Why do you have to do this to me! She heard the thunder and lightening come out as clouds began to cover the moon and the stars. "Get angry all you want starclan. I will never go back to Windclan!" she yowled in anger.
Owl and Oak flinched in surprise when the she cat ran out of the den. Oak wondered if they upset her, while Owl nudged her to follow him. The pair began to track her, worried they upset their new friend. "Do you think she hates us now?" Oak mumbled. "I don't think so," he replied. However, there was a small hint of doubt in his mew. "Maybe we should've been grateful and accepted the stay.." Oak sighed. Owl nudged Oak. "Chin up! We'll find her and apologize!" He said optimistically. Oak frowned but followed anyway.

Barnabas
May 16th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Owl and Oak flinched in surprise when the she cat ran out of the den. Oak wondered if they upset her, while Owl nudged her to follow him. The pair began to track her, worried they upset their new friend. "Do you think she hates us now?" Oak mumbled. "I don't think so," he replied. However, there was a small hint of doubt in his mew. "Maybe we should've been grateful and accepted the stay.." Oak sighed. Owl nudged Oak. "Chin up! We'll find her and apologize!" He said optimistically. Oak frowned but followed anyway.

As thunder boomed up in the sky a lightening bolt struck through the air, causing Sunshine to flinch. She took a step back with fright. A lightening bolt struck through the once more, hitting the tree. The oak tree came crashing down, almost hitting her. "Starclan! Please don't be mad! I didn't mean those words, but it's true I don't belong in Windclan!" She yowled at the sky.

Once again another tree came down, one of the branches falling onto her. She let out a screech as pain went through her back. "Help! Somebody help me!" The she-cat yowled. What are you doing Sunshine? Nobody is coming to rescue you.

Role
May 16th, 2017, 09:35 PM
As thunder boomed up in the sky a lightening bolt struck through the air, causing Sunshine to flinch. She took a step back with fright. A lightening bolt struck through the once more, hitting the tree. The oak tree came crashing down, almost hitting her. "Starclan! Please don't be mad! I didn't mean those words, but it's true I don't belong in Windclan!" She yowled at the sky.

Once again another tree came down, one of the branches falling onto her. She let out a screech as pain went through her back. "Help! Somebody help me!" The she-cat yowled. What are you doing Sunshine? Nobody is coming to rescue you.
"Did you hear that?!" Owl hissed. Oak nodded. The pair sprinted, winding through trees until they found Sunshine trapped under large branches. "Sunshine!" Oak yowled. Oak ran over and began picking up branches. Owl attempted to pull Sunshine out of the pile.

Barnabas
May 16th, 2017, 09:38 PM
"Did you hear that?!" Owl hissed. Oak nodded. The pair sprinted, winding through trees until they found Sunshine trapped under large branches. "Sunshine!" Oak yowled. Oak ran over and began picking up branches. Owl attempted to pull Sunshine out of the pile.

Sunshine lifted up her head to her name being called. "Starclan have you come for me?" she asked delirious. She closed her eyes and drifted into sleep. Her chest moved up and down as she breathed.

Barnabas
May 17th, 2017, 12:36 PM
A kit named Midnight walked through the meadow when she heardthe three cats. She saw Sunshine trapped underneath the tree branch and rushed over to help. "Mother are you alright! "She howled. Sunshine stayed asleep and Midnight dragged out from underneath the tree.

Role
May 17th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Sunshine lifted up her head to her name being called. "Starclan have you come for me?" she asked delirious. She closed her eyes and drifted into sleep. Her chest moved up and down as she breathed.
The two cats nudged her in worry, but they failed to wake her. Oak checked her breathing. "She's fine, it was probably shock," Oak murmured. Owl felt extremely guilty.

Role
May 17th, 2017, 04:51 PM
A kit named Midnight walked through the meadow when she heardthe three cats. She saw Sunshine trapped underneath the tree branch and rushed over to help. "Mother are you alright! "She howled. Sunshine stayed asleep and Midnight dragged out from underneath the tree.
The pair whipped around. "Mother?" Owl questioned. "Who are you?" Oak asked.

Barnabas
May 17th, 2017, 08:38 PM
The pair whipped around. "Mother?" Owl questioned. "Who are you?" Oak asked.

Midnight looked at them. "I'm Sunshine's daughter. Right now we must get her to her den." she meowed with a hiss.

Role
May 17th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Midnight looked at them. "I'm Sunshine's daughter. Right now we must get her to her den." she meowed with a hiss.
Owl nodded quickly in understanding. "Oak, help me carry her," he said hastily. Oak was going to complain about how short she was, but she held her tongue. Oak and Owl hauled her upwards onto their shoulders. However, as Oak was much shorter than the tall and lanky Owl, Sunshine was held lopsided. "Yeesh," Oak winced. "Hope Sunshine won't bite our tails off for carrying her like this." The two began to walk as quickly and carefully as they could to get out of the rain.

Barnabas
May 19th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Owl nodded quickly in understanding. "Oak, help me carry her," he said hastily. Oak was going to complain about how short she was, but she held her tongue. Oak and Owl hauled her upwards onto their shoulders. However, as Oak was much shorter than the tall and lanky Owl, Sunshine was held lopsided. "Yeesh," Oak winced. "Hope Sunshine won't bite our tails off for carrying her like this." The two began to walk as quickly and carefully as they could to get out of the rain.

Sunshine didn't know how they were carrying her. Midnight ran ahead to make a fresh nest for her mother. She found a few feathers outside the large den and picjed the softest ones. She walked back in and finished the nest.

"Put her in the new nest." She demanded to the two cats.

Role
May 19th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Sunshine didn't know how they were carrying her. Midnight ran ahead to make a fresh nest for her mother. She found a few feathers outside the large den and picjed the softest ones. She walked back in and finished the nest.

"Put her in the new nest." She demanded to the two cats.
The two cats didn't waste time, they sat her down in the new nest. "I'm very skilled in herbs," Owl commented. "Let me look for wounds." Oak moved out of the way.

wickedvirtues
May 21st, 2017, 10:25 AM
(Can I join?)

Role
May 22nd, 2017, 09:01 PM
(Can I join?)
I'm okay with it, but SpringtrapFNAF makes the decision

Barnabas
May 22nd, 2017, 09:03 PM
(Can I join?)

sure

wickedvirtues
May 23rd, 2017, 05:48 AM
sure
kk

Barnabas
May 28th, 2017, 04:23 PM
kk

a short recab! Sunshine had a tree branch fall on her and her daughter Midnight showed up.

wickedvirtues
May 28th, 2017, 04:52 PM
a short recab! Sunshine had a tree branch fall on her and her daughter Midnight showed up.
Alright c:
Post in a min.

Barnabas
June 5th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Alright c:
Post in a min.

Okay