PDA

View Full Version : The Time Has Come

monfang
May 3rd, 2017, 07:18 AM
i never thought this day would come. never. but after looking at all my sites i realize i need to let these bbies have better homes.

RULES
1. you may add to their personality, but changing it fully you must ask for.
2. you may alter appearance, but make sure it still fits with their name
3. if you don't take care of them i will rain hell on you

glad we came to an understanding!

CATS
Sapphirepaw (http://moonfangs-site.weebly.com/sapphiregrowl.html) - Shadow - Reverie
Burrpaw (http://moonfangs-site.weebly.com/burrheart.html) - River - okay so I have other information about this guy - he has 3 siblings, pikepaw, who is active, otterpaw, who will be placed for adoption, and carppaw, adoptive, who is active - open
Snowfall (http://moonfangs-site.weebly.com/snowfall.html) - Shadow - open
Surgefrost (http://moonfangs-site.weebly.com/surgefrost.html) - Sky - take off all love interests as they no longer apply - ladybugg03
Todd (http://monybab.weebly.com/todd.html) - Syndicate - open
Jackson (http://moonfangs-site.weebly.com/jackson.html) - Loner - he has a daughter, smokeykit - open
Littlefoot (http://monybab.weebly.com/littlefoot.html) - Shadow - open
Almondpaw (http://monybab.weebly.com/Almondpaw.html) - River - CandyFlossCat
Storkwing (http://monybab.weebly.com/storkwing.html) - Sky - open
Laurelkit (http://monybab.weebly.com/laurelswirl.html) - undecided location - Nighty
Lichenkit (http://monybab.weebly.com/lichentumble.html) - please ask hexict for more info on lichen, as due to weebly not letting me edit, i forgot the information </3 - open
Foxkit (http://monybab.weebly.com/foxkit.html) - Thunder - open
Darkkit (http://monybab.weebly.com/darkkit.html) - undecided location - yes i know sefless was repeated twice in personality okay </3 - open
Otterpaw (http://moonfangs-site.weebly.com/otterstep.html) - River - i never got her personality or any information down so this one you can alter freely, follow info on burrheart's page also, pls put piketooth as inactive - open

FORM
username:
cat:
why{ details pls }:
something about them:
will you take care of them:
will you roleplay them often:
activity:
rp sample:
will they become a main or secondary by any chance:
other:
questions:

goddess of ducks
May 3rd, 2017, 10:54 PM
username: Nighty
cat: Laurelkit
why{ details pls }: She seems like such a sweet little bab and I freakin love doing characters who loyally serve their Ckan because of personal problems they have *coughcoughcliffheartcoughcough* but I love her personality and the bits of background I could derive from that and I would love to expound on that for her
something about them: I love that she seemed to be rather OCD about somethings are and that she serves her clan, even though she doesn't always fit in in every way possible
will you take care of them: NO jk yes I shall loaf them
will you roleplay them often: yes...as soon as I find a place for her
activity: 8-9/10
rp sample: I think you know my Star
will they become a main or secondary by any chance: if I'm being frank about it, probably a secondary. I already have like 5-6 mains so another main would be hard to add, but I think it will come off in how easy it is for me to RP her
other: Nurp
questions: nurp

monfang
May 4th, 2017, 08:33 AM
username: Nighty
cat: Laurelkit
why{ details pls }: She seems like such a sweet little bab and I freakin love doing characters who loyally serve their Ckan because of personal problems they have *coughcoughcliffheartcoughcough* but I love her personality and the bits of background I could derive from that and I would love to expound on that for her
something about them: I love that she seemed to be rather OCD about somethings are and that she serves her clan, even though she doesn't always fit in in every way possible
will you take care of them: NO jk yes I shall loaf them
will you roleplay them often: yes...as soon as I find a place for her
activity: 8-9/10
rp sample: I think you know my Star
will they become a main or secondary by any chance: if I'm being frank about it, probably a secondary. I already have like 5-6 mains so another main would be hard to add, but I think it will come off in how easy it is for me to RP her
other: Nurp
questions: nurp
<3 you know i cant say no to you my star <3

goddess of ducks
May 4th, 2017, 01:31 PM
<3 you know i cant say no to you my star <3

well i mean you could if you really wanted to....

xD thanks my star, i'll get her info copied down asap and let you know when i'm done

monfang
May 4th, 2017, 08:04 PM
bump~

monfang
May 5th, 2017, 04:25 PM
bump

ladybugg03
May 6th, 2017, 08:29 PM
username: ladybugg03
cat: Surgefrost
why{ details pls }: I would like this tom because I love his personality and I think he would be good to roleplay with. I don't have a flirtatious cat yet and really want one but I haven't had the time to create one. I also like playing characters like that and making "romance" plots.
something about them: Like I said, I love his personality and how humble about his rank he is.
will you take care of them: Yes! As best as I can.
will you roleplay them often: Yes I will do my best
activity: 4.38 ppd
rp sample: Sandstride trotted through the territory. The leaf bare breeze ruffling his long fur. The tom opened his mouth ever so slightly to try and catch a scent. He was rewarded with the smell of mouse. He slowed and followed the smell. Sandstride tried his hardest not to rustle the dry leaves on the forest floor. The clan needed this food, he could not let it get away. Finally, he spotted the small creature. The mouse looked thin but edible. Sandstride crouched low, never taking his gaze off of his target. He silently stalked the animal. Then he pounced. He flew through the air and brought his claw down on his prey. He flung it in the air and killed it with one swipe of his glinting claws. It landed in front of him, dead. Sandstride picked up his kill in his mouth proudly and trotted back to camp.

will they become a main or secondary by any chance: probably a secondary cause I have a lot of mains
other: ----
questions: Do you still want Willowspirit to be his friend?

monfang
May 8th, 2017, 11:44 AM
username: ladybugg03
cat: Surgefrost
why{ details pls }: I would like this tom because I love his personality and I think he would be good to roleplay with. I don't have a flirtatious cat yet and really want one but I haven't had the time to create one. I also like playing characters like that and making "romance" plots.
something about them: Like I said, I love his personality and how humble about his rank he is.
will you take care of them: Yes! As best as I can.
will you roleplay them often: Yes I will do my best
activity: 4.38 ppd
rp sample: Sandstride trotted through the territory. The leaf bare breeze ruffling his long fur. The tom opened his mouth ever so slightly to try and catch a scent. He was rewarded with the smell of mouse. He slowed and followed the smell. Sandstride tried his hardest not to rustle the dry leaves on the forest floor. The clan needed this food, he could not let it get away. Finally, he spotted the small creature. The mouse looked thin but edible. Sandstride crouched low, never taking his gaze off of his target. He silently stalked the animal. Then he pounced. He flew through the air and brought his claw down on his prey. He flung it in the air and killed it with one swipe of his glinting claws. It landed in front of him, dead. Sandstride picked up his kill in his mouth proudly and trotted back to camp.

will they become a main or secondary by any chance: probably a secondary cause I have a lot of mains
other: ----
questions: Do you still want Willowspirit to be his friend?
unfortunatley willowspirit has been killed off, so no. accepted!

Reverie
May 8th, 2017, 02:41 PM
here goes

username: Reverie
cat: sapphire
why{ details pls }: I really like him omg
something about them: His warrior prefix comes after his distinctive growl
will you take care of them: ya
will you roleplay them often: duh
activity: im on everyday
rp sample: The incalescent light of the pillars surrounding the buildings around the alleys, more of an imnical invite, a warm welcome, yet, anything but warm. Cold, bloodshed all around, the jessamy colour of the stars invited the feliform to slip through, a creature of pure recklessness. Nothing but mischief, as they jaunced around, looking for their next prey. The
Dilapidatedness of the ground gave way to their pawsteps, scrutinizing every little thing. Inside their cold body, haematualics was going all around, coldblood, no heart, no soul. The windows of the buildings towered over them, the flavescent light showing upon the otherwise bleak alleyways, and the ianthine flowers that dotted the landscape seemed to recoil with each of the creature’s eldritch steps, one cat was close to death, at any time. Especially with this felidae around, merely for diablerie, the creature’s fur was growing in caespitose, but the media would tell you this was falsehood. Like an eagre, she was so stealthy, it was like she was merely a shadow in the wind, barely a whisper, nobody saw her coming. She flooded the alleys with her beauty, yet she was lethal, a chimrical friend, or, enemy, for this matter, chimerical; imaginary, all cats were going to ericraise where she stepped, her lethal gaze flicking over every one of them. Become emarcid deities. The secrets this feline held within was something no cat should hear. Her muzzle twitched, looking for her next prey, she effulged against others, and was a horror to many. A symptom of apblesia, of course. An aeriform existence. Her legacy will be aeviturnal; endless; immortal. Nothing will step in her way. An anonym for her real name, Detrimental was merely finished. Austerluous, if you will, for people who have extended vocabulary. The media describes people like her as a creature, deadly, gaseous. And they were right. Not even the biggest actors could portray her, no, as she was no match for anyone, human or feline alike. People were demerged in her existence, as if, well, she was everything. However, she was dendrophilous, or fond of trees. THe embonpoint figure snuck through the trees, thanking ancestors for the light provided, as she embaled her prey, not really, anything, or, all the cats. Endexis is needed? Detremential is a devil of a feline. She gets her way

Always.
will they become a main or secondary by any chance: Main
other:
questions:

monfang
May 8th, 2017, 03:18 PM
here goes

username: Reverie
cat: sapphire
why{ details pls }: I really like him omg
something about them: His warrior prefix comes after his distinctive growl
will you take care of them: ya
will you roleplay them often: duh
activity: im on everyday
rp sample: The incalescent light of the pillars surrounding the buildings around the alleys, more of an imnical invite, a warm welcome, yet, anything but warm. Cold, bloodshed all around, the jessamy colour of the stars invited the feliform to slip through, a creature of pure recklessness. Nothing but mischief, as they jaunced around, looking for their next prey. The
Dilapidatedness of the ground gave way to their pawsteps, scrutinizing every little thing. Inside their cold body, haematualics was going all around, coldblood, no heart, no soul. The windows of the buildings towered over them, the flavescent light showing upon the otherwise bleak alleyways, and the ianthine flowers that dotted the landscape seemed to recoil with each of the creature’s eldritch steps, one cat was close to death, at any time. Especially with this felidae around, merely for diablerie, the creature’s fur was growing in caespitose, but the media would tell you this was falsehood. Like an eagre, she was so stealthy, it was like she was merely a shadow in the wind, barely a whisper, nobody saw her coming. She flooded the alleys with her beauty, yet she was lethal, a chimrical friend, or, enemy, for this matter, chimerical; imaginary, all cats were going to ericraise where she stepped, her lethal gaze flicking over every one of them. Become emarcid deities. The secrets this feline held within was something no cat should hear. Her muzzle twitched, looking for her next prey, she effulged against others, and was a horror to many. A symptom of apblesia, of course. An aeriform existence. Her legacy will be aeviturnal; endless; immortal. Nothing will step in her way. An anonym for her real name, Detrimental was merely finished. Austerluous, if you will, for people who have extended vocabulary. The media describes people like her as a creature, deadly, gaseous. And they were right. Not even the biggest actors could portray her, no, as she was no match for anyone, human or feline alike. People were demerged in her existence, as if, well, she was everything. However, she was dendrophilous, or fond of trees. THe embonpoint figure snuck through the trees, thanking ancestors for the light provided, as she embaled her prey, not really, anything, or, all the cats. Endexis is needed? Detremential is a devil of a feline. She gets her way

Always.
will they become a main or secondary by any chance: Main
other:
questions:
<3
accepted

wickedvirtues
May 17th, 2017, 04:47 PM
FORM
username: CandyFlossCat
cat: Almondpaw
why{ details pls }: I love his personality, and I feel he would be fun to Roleplay with. He shall be taken care of and loved as he is my only RiverClanner, if I get to adopt him.
something about them: He loves to play with, and learned to fight, dogs.
will you take care of them: Yes!
will you roleplay them often: I'll try my hardest, likely I won't make another RiverClan cat so he won't be forgotten.
activity: On pretty much every day, though some roleplays i'm in die.
rp sample: The small she-cat walked through the moor with a mouse in her jaws, her thick pelt fluffed out with pride. Her first prey since becoming an apprentice! She padded into camp, her ears pricked as she gently set the mouse in the growing fresh-kill pile. The apprentice enjoyed the praise from her fellow Clanmates, hoping they'd be as happy with her during her warrior moons.
will they become a main or secondary by any chance: In River a main, in all RP he will be somewhere in the middle, leaning towards secondary.
other: Sorry this is so long ;-; , may change pelt a bit.
questions: Specific warrior name or anything?

monfang
May 17th, 2017, 08:02 PM
FORM
username: CandyFlossCat
cat: Almondpaw
why{ details pls }: I love his personality, and I feel he would be fun to Roleplay with. He shall be taken care of and loved as he is my only RiverClanner, if I get to adopt him.
something about them: He loves to play with, and learned to fight, dogs.
will you take care of them: Yes!
will you roleplay them often: I'll try my hardest, likely I won't make another RiverClan cat so he won't be forgotten.
activity: On pretty much every day, though some roleplays i'm in die.
rp sample: The small she-cat walked through the moor with a mouse in her jaws, her thick pelt fluffed out with pride. Her first prey since becoming an apprentice! She padded into camp, her ears pricked as she gently set the mouse in the growing fresh-kill pile. The apprentice enjoyed the praise from her fellow Clanmates, hoping they'd be as happy with her during her warrior moons.
will they become a main or secondary by any chance: In River a main, in all RP he will be somewhere in the middle, leaning towards secondary.
other: Sorry this is so long ;-; , may change pelt a bit.
questions: Specific warrior name or anything?
the warrior name is stated on heading, Almondfur. however you may change it if you see fit.
as for the pelt, i don't mind a change if you can find a picture that works better.

and as for that, yer accepted!

{ and this whole thing sounds weird xD }

wickedvirtues
May 17th, 2017, 08:09 PM
the warrior name is stated on heading, Almondfur. however you may change it if you see fit.
as for the pelt, i don't mind a change if you can find a picture that works better.

and as for that, yer accepted!

{ and this whole thing sounds weird xD }

Okay, thanks c:

Teggy
May 17th, 2017, 08:10 PM
NUUUUU NOT BLUE SLUSHIE KITTY ;-;

wickedvirtues
May 31st, 2017, 11:45 AM
(Are Snowfall or Littlefoot still open, and is Snow in Wind or ShadowClan?)

Seraphon
June 30th, 2017, 08:51 AM
username:hollydawn235
cat:Foxkit
why{ details pls }: He seems a lot like me because of his stubbornness, how hyper he is, and how he cares for his friends and family, also I've never had a cat with a disorder not to mention ADHD.
something about them: umm... His family isn't always on his side although he still loves him.
will you take care of them: OF COURSE I WILL I LOVE HIM ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will you roleplay them often: I'll try although I've never ever role played before.
activity: sorry idk what this means.
rp sample: I've never role played before.
will they become a main or secondary by any chance: that sounds like a good idea so I'll try to do that.
other: can you PM me his info if you accept plz.
questions: do i have to have role played to adopt him .:Moonfang:.?

monfang
June 30th, 2017, 09:19 AM
hollydawn235
you do have to rp in the main clan area in order to have him, yes.

CandyFlossCat

yes they are and if you are talking about snowfall, he is in windclan however he was traveling during the EE to find refuge and never did, so you can keep him in wind or find a new place

Seraphon
June 30th, 2017, 09:55 AM
hollydawn235

CandyFlossCat

yes they are and if you are talking about snowfall, he is in windclan however he was traveling during the EE to find refuge and never did, so you can keep him in wind or find a new place
Ok in that case I don't know if he'll be available after I've RPd in the main clans' thanks anyway .:Moonfang:.

wickedvirtues
June 30th, 2017, 02:07 PM
hollydawn235

CandyFlossCat

Okay XP

Seraphon
July 23rd, 2017, 01:18 PM
username:Hollydawn235
cat: Darkkit//Foxkit
why{ details pls }: Darkkit is such a beautiful cat and so much like me! He just seems like I'd RP him a lot and he seems like a very nice and interesting OC//Ive never had an OC that has ADHD so that should be interesting and his kind but mischievous personality seems like something I would love to rp. Don't even get me started on his looks XD
something about them:My favorite one of Darkkit traits is his wisdom//My favorite one of Foxkit's traits is troublesome XD
will you take care of them:OF COURSE ARE YOU CRAZY!!?? You have my word it is my promise I will only let them die from old age, sickness, or protecting their Clan
will you roleplay them often:yes I promise I will try my best
activity:my PPD is 10.49
rp sample: Foxkit glanced up at the sky wondering what he could do so he wouldn't be bored anymore. He scanned the camp then finally his eyes rested on the camp entrance, then he remembered the rogue cat that was spotted in ThunderClan territory, maybe if I scare it off I'll get a promotion to apprenticeship maybe even become a warrior!, he smiled excitedly. He knew he had ADHD so he was excited to finally prove to everyone what a good idea it was to make him a warrior as soon as possible. He padded up to the camp entrance glancing behind him every once in a while to make sure no one was following him. He just had to take a few more steps before he made it out of camp. He glanced back one last time and when he looked in front of him again he saw his father/mother(idk who) standing over him,"I wasn't leaving camp," he blurted out before he could stop himself and find an actual excuse.
will they become a main or secondary by any chance:possibly. I hope so.
other: if possible could I have both? If not I understand ;)
questions: if you accept either of them can you either pm me his info or wait for me to finish copying down his info before taking down his page.

Hi .:Moonfang:. I'm back to possibly get a cat? XD

monfang
July 23rd, 2017, 02:14 PM
username:Hollydawn235
cat: Darkkit//Foxkit
why{ details pls }: Darkkit is such a beautiful cat and so much like me! He just seems like I'd RP him a lot and he seems like a very nice and interesting OC//Ive never had an OC that has ADHD so that should be interesting and his kind but mischievous personality seems like something I would love to rp. Don't even get me started on his looks XD
something about them:My favorite one of Darkkit traits is his wisdom//My favorite one of Foxkit's traits is troublesome XD
will you take care of them:OF COURSE ARE YOU CRAZY!!?? You have my word it is my promise I will only let them die from old age, sickness, or protecting their Clan
will you roleplay them often:yes I promise I will try my best
activity:my PPD is 10.49
rp sample: Foxkit glanced up at the sky wondering what he could do so he wouldn't be bored anymore. He scanned the camp then finally his eyes rested on the camp entrance, then he remembered the rogue cat that was spotted in ThunderClan territory, maybe if I scare it off I'll get a promotion to apprenticeship maybe even become a warrior!, he smiled excitedly. He knew he had ADHD so he was excited to finally prove to everyone what a good idea it was to make him a warrior as soon as possible. He padded up to the camp entrance glancing behind him every once in a while to make sure no one was following him. He just had to take a few more steps before he made it out of camp. He glanced back one last time and when he looked in front of him again he saw his father/mother(idk who) standing over him,"I wasn't leaving camp," he blurted out before he could stop himself and find an actual excuse.
will they become a main or secondary by any chance:possibly. I hope so.
other: if possible could I have both? If not I understand ;)
questions: if you accept either of them can you either pm me his info or wait for me to finish copying down his info before taking down his page.

Hi .:Moonfang:. I'm back to possibly get a cat? XD
Adhd is not cat known btw

And sadly the open charries have been delt with already soz.

Seraphon
July 23rd, 2017, 02:16 PM
Adhd is not cat known btw

And sadly the open charries have been delt with already soz.
Ok ;)

And also :(

monfang
July 23rd, 2017, 02:19 PM
Ok ;)

And also :(
Actually- foxkit is kinda still out there

If you think you can handle him, you can have him :)

Seraphon
July 23rd, 2017, 02:20 PM
Actually- foxkit is kinda still out there

If you think you can handle him, you can have him :)
Ok, I'll try. If I can't, do you want me to put him up for adoption or return him to you?

monfang
July 23rd, 2017, 02:21 PM
Ok, I'll try. If I can't, do you want me to put him up for adoption or return him to you?
Pfft up to you

Seraphon
July 23rd, 2017, 02:23 PM
Pfft up to you
Ok, I'll start copying down his info now, I'll tell you when I'm done.

Edit: ok .:Moonfang:. I've copied down his info you can take his page down now ;)

Doodle
July 31st, 2017, 10:04 AM
username:
doodle
cat:
Burrpaw (or Burrheart? Kit? I'm not sure what he is o.o here he's labeled as 'Burrpaw' but the title in his page is 'Burrheart'. But then the details on his page says he is 5 moons and still a kit so... I'm a bit confused xD So yeah erm what is he?)
why{ details pls }:
He's a blind little babe (or well it says he's big and burly so maybe not little), and that'd be fun to roleplay! Plus I love his personality, he's adorable.
something about them:
He's blind, and a bi babe. He has a beautiful blue/grey tabby coat.
Of course! I love all my cats ^-^
Yessss I try to roleplay all my cats fairly often :)
activity:
PPD: 5.14 but I'd love to be more active, I just have band right now so it's a bit hard for me to be on as much as I'd like to. Once the season is done I'll be on here pretty much 24/7 xD
rp sample:

Muddysight slinked out of camp, his head down low and tail flickering anxiously. He had woken up from one of his dreams again, and he couldn't get the image of his dead clanmate beneath his claws out of his head. The tom was so desperate to be freed from these dreams that he felt like wailing, but he was no kit. Instead, he silently suffered and did what he could to protect those he cared about- by staying away from them. If he were to actually harm a cat- any cat- he knew he would never forgive himself. His clanmates wouldn't forgive him either; he'd be thrown out before he could say anything. Not that saying anything would make a situation like that better...

He was just thankful that no situation such as that had arisen yet. There had been times lately where he had lost control of himself, but when he came back to he was always by himself and the only thing being harmed would either be himself or the territory around him. Muddysight took a breath to calm himself but his tail still swished back and forth nervously. He had come out to hunt for his clan, by himself yet again. He was determined to bring back food as a way to make up for seeming so detached from everyone else. The cream tom longed to connect with the cats in his clan, to have someone to talk to, but he knew that would be impossible. Being close with any cat would put them at risk, so rather than that he stayed clear from everyone. Should any cat approach him he would send them away, and not in the friendliest way either. He had given himself a sort of mysterious and unfriendly reputation, but that was better than a murderous one.

Muddysight shook his head and changed directions, headed off to the river. He would spend some time fishing. Maybe, just maybe, by sinking his claws into some fresh kill, he would get these lapses of control to go away. But one could only wish, and the tom was starting to feel hopeless, that there would never be a solution to his problem. No, he would go through the rest of his days fearing the inevitable: that he would harm a cat without really wanting to. Oh, how he wished he could at least understand what was causing this. Did Starclan want to punish him? This had been going on since he was a kit, so why would they want to punish a little kit? Perhaps this was the work of the Dark Forest. And then, the tom entertained the possibility that maybe there was just a problem with himself, that maybe he was born ill. His blue eyes were glimmering with sadness as he plopped himself down into a sitting position, staring into the river he had reached as if looking for fish when really he was just looking for answers.

I actually don't have any real mains since I try to roleplay all my kitties evenly. But I'd love to roleplay as a blind kitty so I can see myself rping him very often.
other:
Sorry bout the spam of questions under this x.x
questions:
Could you let me know who ends up as Otterpaw? Also, who are the rpers of Pikepaw and Carppaw, and of his parents? And then you say to put Piketooth as inactive, but Foxpelt is in italics on Burr's page- is she dead/inactive?

Edit: pffft another question (sorry again)- where does the Burr come from? Like, what about him is it describing- his fur?

monfang
July 31st, 2017, 11:09 AM
username:
doodle
cat:
Burrpaw (or Burrheart? Kit? I'm not sure what he is o.o here he's labeled as 'Burrpaw' but the title in his page is 'Burrheart'. But then the details on his page says he is 5 moons and still a kit so... I'm a bit confused xD So yeah erm what is he?)
why{ details pls }:
He's a blind little babe (or well it says he's big and burly so maybe not little), and that'd be fun to roleplay! Plus I love his personality, he's adorable.
something about them:
He's blind, and a bi babe. He has a beautiful blue/grey tabby coat.
Of course! I love all my cats ^-^
Yessss I try to roleplay all my cats fairly often :)
activity:
PPD: 5.14 but I'd love to be more active, I just have band right now so it's a bit hard for me to be on as much as I'd like to. Once the season is done I'll be on here pretty much 24/7 xD
rp sample:

I actually don't have any real mains since I try to roleplay all my kitties evenly. But I'd love to roleplay as a blind kitty so I can see myself rping him very often.
other:
Sorry bout the spam of questions under this x.x
questions:
Could you let me know who ends up as Otterpaw? Also, who are the rpers of Pikepaw and Carppaw, and of his parents? And then you say to put Piketooth as inactive, but Foxpelt is in italics on Burr's page- is she dead/inactive?

Edit: pffft another question (sorry again)- where does the Burr come from? Like, what about him is it describing- his fur?
Oh dear heavens i feel like a mother lol

He's paw. The weebly site editor stopped letting me edit
I rp pike, carp, and Foxpelt- who is dead. Piketooth is dead as well and he's rped by Piketooth (user name). And yer last question is a bit confusing?? He's in riverclan and hes a tabby mix. Foxpelt was a calico

Doodle
July 31st, 2017, 11:27 AM
Oh dear heavens i feel like a mother lol

He's paw. The weebly site editor stopped letting me edit
I rp pike, carp, and Foxpelt- who is dead. Piketooth is dead as well and he's rped by Piketooth (user name). And yer last question is a bit confusing?? He's in riverclan and hes a tabby mix. Foxpelt was a calico

Ahhh ok. And the last question was meant to be like why was he named Burrpaw. Like the reasoning behind his prefix. Most of my characters have a reason behind their name, and on my charrie site it'll have a section explaining their name reasoning, so if I'm able to adopt him I'd like to put down why he was named Burrpaw. Does the burr describe his pelt texture- does he have fur that sticks up all over the place? Or does it describe his pelt color- does his pelt look like a burr, basically xD

monfang
July 31st, 2017, 11:28 AM
Ahhh ok. And the last question was meant to be like why was he named Burrpaw. Like the reasoning behind his prefix. Most of my characters have a reason behind their name, and on my charrie site it'll have a section explaining their name reasoning, so if I'm able to adopt him I'd like to put down why he was named Burrpaw. Does the burr describe his pelt texture- does he have fur that sticks up all over the place? Or does it describe his pelt color- does his pelt look like a burr, basically xD
When he was born, his fur was spikey like burrs

Doodle
July 31st, 2017, 11:37 AM
When he was born, his fur was spikey like burrs

Alright, thank you! Just let me know if I'm able to adopt him ^^

monfang
July 31st, 2017, 11:53 AM
Alright, thank you! Just let me know if I'm able to adopt him ^^
Oh shucks

Yeah he's yours!

Doodle
July 31st, 2017, 12:07 PM
Oh shucks

Yeah he's yours!

Thanks, I'll let ya know when I have all his information down!

Edit: Ermmm what's his age in moons? xD Also what are Pike and Carp's genders? So I know whether to put them as brothers or sisters x.x

Mango
July 31st, 2017, 02:56 PM
username: Chameleon
cat: Storkwing
why{ details pls }: He' a cute ball of fluff who's full of energy
something about them: He does everything fast and is sent on patrols to tire him
will you take care of them: OFCOURSE I CARE FOR ALL MY CHARRIES! He'll die of age in like three-never years
will you roleplay them often: I post will each character atleast once a week usually more
activity: PPD level is 3.51 as of yesterday afternoon it changes alot
rp sample:
Applepaw eyed her father unsure if she wanted him to know for certain it was her I left Riverclan!? Why would he want to see me, and if he does, it's probably to scold me or beg me to return. I should flinch and run or pretend to be a kittypet- but my scent will give it away that I'm Shadowclan and my apperance up close will give it away that I'm his kit Applepaw breathed," Yes father, it's me, Applepaw." She stood up facing her father her legs trembling, every instinct told her to run, but she wouldn't budge.
will they become a main or secondary by any chance: They normally change my charries back and forth I make one clan a main for about a month, then a new clan a main for a month then yeahh..Sooo it's hard to say. As of now Shadowclan and Riverclan are my mains, but Chameleonpaw is always a main cuz like my username and stuff...
other: What is his sexuality?
questions: Above.