PDA

View Full Version : Dew-covered Berries

Dewberries
May 2nd, 2017, 08:47 PM
Hai! My name is Dewberries, but you can call me Dew, Dewy, or Berri. Warriors are the only books I enjoy reading, and I'm on the second book of Omen of the Stars. I'm of the age between 10-15 years, but I've been reading these books slowly since the age of 8. Anyway, I hope I enjoy this place!! Buh-Bai!

monfang
May 2nd, 2017, 10:54 PM
:welcome:

hi! I am moonfang, and i am da smollest kitten in da world!
:boo:
:squee:
i love new members <3

have fun here at wco!

we have taco parties! :tacoparty:

lots of good people and friends! :grouphug2:

a king and a queen! :crown: :bloomingrose:

and we all have fun here at wco! so have fun, stay a bit, and you might just see batman! :batmansmiley:

:love4::woot::love4:

BEAR.
May 3rd, 2017, 01:58 PM
Welcome to WCO!

JaxenAmethyst
May 3rd, 2017, 06:27 PM
Hai! My name is Dewberries, but you can call me Dew, Dewy, or Berri. Warriors are the only books I enjoy reading, and I'm on the second book of Omen of the Stars. I'm of the age between 10-15 years, but I've been reading these books slowly since the age of 8. Anyway, I hope I enjoy this place!! Buh-Bai!
Welcome to WCO! I assure you you'll have an absolutely amazing time on Warrior Cats Online! It's a wonderful, kid-friendly website that revolves around the Warriors series as you already know, and you can even create your own fanclans, or partake in Different-topic roleplays!

Fawn
May 3rd, 2017, 11:02 PM
Welcome to WCO!

Noki
May 4th, 2017, 02:47 AM
Welcome to WCO, Dew!

ShadowintheSapphire
May 5th, 2017, 12:46 AM
Hi, I'm so new here, I'm not even sure this is the reply button. :laughing:
Either way, I've read just enough actual books to understand what's going on, but since they're so hard to get hold of where I live, I mostly just read fanfictions on Wattpad.

I do roleplay however, on a pet breeding site that isn't even meant to be for roleplay, so I thought I'd better get an account on an actual site.

Some info about me:
I'm a girl
I'm 12-15
I'm a bookworm