PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Plot!

Cubonez
October 30th, 2016, 10:53 AM
So, I've been thinking of ways to get back into Warrior cat RPing and I thought this would be a good idea.
So... Here's how it goes.

In ShadowClan, apprentices and kits gather to hear about a creepy story that has been passed on down for generations. This story, told by Shadowglare and his litter sister, Shadowfeather is something that leads these young cats to go out, searching for the evidence.

I will be taking as much people as I can get: The disapproving warriors, the kits and apprentices

Name:
RP Example:

Cubonez
October 30th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Well....If you guys want to join, that is. I'm still making a Halloween story...so. Yeah T.T

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Name:Frogpaw
Role:Apprentice who slightly believes the story but is willing to leave Shadowclan to figure it out.
RP Example:Frogpaw glared at the sparrow for a few moments as it pecked at a few seeds along the roots of a tree. The apprentice shifted into a hunting crouch and threw his tail to the ground moving forward very slowly. Once he was two foxlengths away from the black bird he pounced sending leaves scattering behind him as he landed directly on the surprised bird's back.Frogpaw quickly bit into the sparrow's neck cutting off its alarm call as it fell limp at his paws. The stubborn apprentice grinned picking up the dead bird by its scruff and turning towards camp gleefully. Blizzardhail will be so proud!

Gusty
October 30th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Name: Mintpaw (http://gustystreak.weebly.com/mintpaw.html)
Role: Apprentice who hears story intently; fully believes it and is quite interested
Rp example: Mintpaw watched as Snowpaw fled into the air, landing precisely onto the hazel tree branch and slashing a bird with her mighty paw. Well, now he had no time to waste. The tabby tom fled forwards, soaring in the air for the briefest of seconds. The wind ruffled his long fur slightly, making it a bit messier than usual. Nonetheless, he still managed to land with Snowpaw and hold a gray songbird within his grip. Twitching his lips into a sly smile, Mintpaw watched the prey struggle for a second, and twisted its neck with a snap. {Taken from ShadowClan|ThunderClan border, in a rp with Random Melody's cat Snowpaw. Might be shorter or longer depending on situation}

Cubonez
October 30th, 2016, 11:34 AM
They're both accepted!

Dizerel
October 30th, 2016, 11:47 AM
I wanna join but I only got 1 cat and hes in TC ;.;

Agnate
October 30th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Hay friend! My perfectionist self makes me add to the form!)
Name: Ratpaw
Looks: a dark grey, slightly small cat, he usually wears a scowl. His tail is long and thin, making him look slightly like... well, a rat.
Personality: while this cat is intelligent, he is also highly arrogant and haughty. Very few cats enjoy his company, but he feels that he is just avoided by them because he is better than them and they don't want to face it
Role: apprentice
RP Example: As Ratpaw stalked into camp, holding a frog in his mouth, he looked disdainfully at the other apprentices. why must I share a camp, even a den with Fox dung such as this? he thought as he placed the frog on the fresh-kill pile and wondered which of his lessens would have the luck to pick it (not my best, but I'm using 1 hand rn)

Gusty
October 30th, 2016, 12:19 PM
I wanna join but I only got 1 cat and hes in TC ;.;
You could make a new character ;w;

Dizerel
October 30th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Problems with that:

1) Im not sure if I would keep up with the new character after this plot
2) I wouldnt have anyone in SC to rp with
3) Im really picky with creating new charries. thats why I only have 1.

Mango
October 30th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Name: Rasberrybubble
Looks: a long furred russet she-cat
Perso: squirrel-brained immature
Role: one of the explorers
Question: Can she be accepted, she acts like a kit

Gusty
October 30th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Problems with that:

1) Im not sure if I would keep up with the new character after this plot
2) I wouldnt have anyone in SC to rp with
3) Im really picky with creating new charries. thats why I only have 1.
Oh. Well, if you choose to make a character, I have a bunch of ShC kitties in which I could rp with you.

Crumbleless
October 30th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Hay friend! My perfectionist self makes me add to the form!)
Name: Ratpaw
Looks: a dark grey, slightly small cat, he usually wears a scowl. His tail is long and thin, making him look slightly like... well, a rat.
Personality: while this cat is intelligent, he is also highly arrogant and haughty. Very few cats enjoy his company, but he feels that he is just avoided by them because he is better than them and they don't want to face it
Role: apprentice
RP Example: As Ratpaw stalked into camp, holding a frog in his mouth, he looked disdainfully at the other apprentices. why must I share a camp, even a den with Fox dung such as this? he thought as he placed the frog on the fresh-kill pile and wondered which of his lessens would have the luck to pick it (not my best, but I'm using 1 hand rn)
Ratpaw and Frogpaw's personalities match pretty well, maybe they could be friends?)

Casual Scribbles
October 31st, 2016, 05:19 AM
I want to make a charrie for this, but I would either need a mentor or a mother. Would anyone be interested in being Burrpaw's mentor, or Duskkit's mother? (Burr is male, Dusk is undecided right now)

Cubonez
October 31st, 2016, 05:28 AM
Sure, no problem with that! =P

Cubonez
October 31st, 2016, 05:29 AM
I want to make a charrie for this, but I would either need a mentor or a mother. Would anyone be interested in being Burrpaw's mentor, or Duskkit's mother? (Burr is male, Dusk is undecided right now)
I'm able! ^^

Agnate
October 31st, 2016, 07:04 AM
Ratpaw and Frogpaw's personalities match pretty well, maybe they could be friends?)
Sure. Ratpaw's gonna be pretty mean tho...

goddess of ducks
October 31st, 2016, 09:28 AM
Name: Galaxykit
Role: Explorer
RP Example:
Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice. "Alright Moonpaw, very good." He praised. "Now I'm going to teach you a rather common move, but it's rather effective. Watch." Waterstreak stepped forwards and began to explain as he demonstrated. "So imagine an enemy right here." He said as an image of Acornprick sprang into mind. "Stay back a little ways so you can get a good running start. Then charge at them. At the last moment propel yourself forwards on the ground, this will knock their feet out from under them." Waterstreak launched at the image of Acornprick. When he was just a few tail lengths away, he sprang forwards sliding across the ground. He stood back up once he stopped and shook the dust out of his pelt. "You try, and don't worry if you get it wrong on the first try."

Casual Scribbles
October 31st, 2016, 03:48 PM
(Do you want Raspberrybubble as Burrpaw's mentor? # Hashtag

Mango
October 31st, 2016, 03:57 PM
She had a mentor a few moons ago, who ran away, she believes it's her fault and vowed to never mentor another apprentice.

Gusty
October 31st, 2016, 05:11 PM
If you'd like Burrpaw to have an EE supporter mentor, I have Swiftfang: http://gustystreak.weebly.com/swiftfang.html
I also have Brownflash, who's a bit less developed and recently made; he's a relatively "normal" feline and doesn't have a set personality as of rn.
EclipsemoonXD

Mistyfoot⚜
October 31st, 2016, 08:07 PM
Name: Lilybreeze
Role: A queen who slightly disapproves, but is quite interested secretly
RP Example: Lilybreeze leans against a nearby tree stump, splinters catching in her fur. A vole in mouth, she quietly pads over to a large group of cats of varying ages, to see what is going on. She sees apprentice's eyes gleaming, kits clumped together, and a couple of confused warriors. Lilybreeze walks closer, her claws kneading the mud as she stops to listen. A couple of bouncy kits glance over at her, recognizing her from the nursery, but she only lets out a purr and continues to eat her vole.

Crumbleless
October 31st, 2016, 09:44 PM
Sure. Ratpaw's gonna be pretty mean tho...
Heh and you don't think Frogpaw is mean? He can handle it. And if he can't then they may as well be enemies.)

Casual Scribbles
October 31st, 2016, 09:56 PM
Swiftfang is cool! I'd like that!)

Gusty
November 1st, 2016, 04:44 PM
Swiftfang is cool! I'd like that!)
Good ;w;

When shall le plot begin? I think we have enough cats now, but it's up for Cubonez to decide.

Casual Scribbles
November 2nd, 2016, 04:56 PM
Good ;w;

When shall le plot begin? I think we have enough cats now, but it's up for Cubonez to decide.

Well, would you like to roleplay with Burrpaw and Swiftfang on their own?

Gusty
November 2nd, 2016, 05:36 PM
Well, would you like to roleplay with Burrpaw and Swiftfang on their own?
Okay, sounds good. Can you post first? Maybe in the ShC territory?

Casual Scribbles
November 2nd, 2016, 07:04 PM
Sure. I'll attempt to mentoin you in it.

Cubonez
November 3rd, 2016, 02:31 PM
aaa idk its not halloween anymooorrre

Gusty
November 3rd, 2016, 02:36 PM
Yeah... eh, we could still do it if you'd like. It's your call.

Cubonez
November 3rd, 2016, 02:52 PM
.....I just might postpone this till next year aaa >.< Sorry

Gusty
November 3rd, 2016, 03:14 PM
Oh, okay ;3

Caligo Everton
November 3rd, 2016, 03:22 PM
Name: leafshadow
Role: a new warrior who want an adventure. Kinda immature possibly falls in love with someone on the quest thingy
RP Example: I have writers block right now but if you want to see one of my posts check out my rp. It's not a cat one but yeah. It's called in hiding.
DONT POSPONE IT I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS

Cubonez
November 4th, 2016, 05:28 AM
Name: leafshadow
Role: a new warrior who want an adventure. Kinda immature possibly falls in love with someone on the quest thingy
RP Example: I have writers block right now but if you want to see one of my posts check out my rp. It's not a cat one but yeah. It's called in hiding.
DONT POSPONE IT I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS
the halloween feel is sorta gone but i guess...idk